Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Cheryl
Dance Direct 5 star review on 25th May 2021
Tessa G
A lovely business to buy from. I have always experienced efficient service, great products and good value from Dance Direct.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Bought some dance shoes for my daughter. Just what she wanted and delivered very quickly. Thank you.
Good selection of products Accurate size guides Rapid delivery
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
The website was so easy to use! The product arrived quickly. I love my ballet shoes!
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Dance direct are my go to dance wear supplier as they stock everything one may need from leotards to shoes to tights to accessories! It is always great quality and I am never disappointed.
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you are happy with our service and the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection. I will pass your comments on to the team.
Item sent out quickly and received in perfect condition. Website easy to use for an oldie like me not used to Internet shopping.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Nice product range with great international shipping rate! Every orders arrived safely and I'm very happy with the customer service. I will continue to shop at dance direct and can't recommend highly enough to everyone.
I love the shoes and use them for casual wear. So comfy. Dance Direct is my go to place for them. Efficient, fast delivery and great prices. Top marks!
Excellent service, the items were delivered a lot sooner than expected, and the shoes ordered are perfect fit for the 2 girls. Amazing quality and fantastic price! Thank you!
Thank you for the review. We love to hear that we have exceeded expectations.
Can't fault dance direct at all!! Have everything I possibly need in one place, with quick and reliable delivery! Only ordering my dance wear from here in the future!
the quality and design was beautiful my grandaughter was over the moon with it she reckons it will help her do cartwheels bless her thank you for your service it was faultless x
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments. Here's hoping her cartwheels are exceptional!
Great quality great customer service
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Quick delivery, excellent quality and such a good range of stock! Any dance wear I always order from dance direct
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Was very easy to place order. The costume arrived very quickly, and looked better in person than online! Very happy with the product and service
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
Lovely leotard. Daughter very happy with coverage over her bottom. Comfortable and good sizing.
Delivery was really quick. Good range to select from and good quality ballet shoes
Quality is excellent for these 1st Position Cuban Heel PU Character Shoes with Button Black Adult size. The shoes arrived very quickly. Well done, Dance Direct.
Speedy delivery, thank youuuu!!
I ordered some split sole jazz shoes. Not only did they have them in my size but also the quality and feel of them is superb! Will certainly telling all my friends about you and re-ordering.
I bought some pointe shoes. The delivery was in the timeframe stated, everything arrived in order. Easy to place an order. Will be back soon!!
Dance Direct is rated 4.59 based on 3,260 reviews