Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Very good quality and fast shipping/delivery
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and the speed of our delivery.
An excellent website and easy to navigate to find what we were looking for. Items arrived on time and as expected!
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Products where perfect came well packaged and delivery was on time and speedy
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
As always clothes arrived packaged well. Would be nice to have next day delivery however
Thank you for the review. We are doing everything we can to exceed expectations in terms of delivery, however at the moment we are still despatching within 3 working days from order placement.
Quick delivery good service.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service as we always do our best to look after our customers.
Absolutely stunning dance wear and a variety of collections/brands available. Every item is high quality and very long lasting. The customer service is stellar and always go out of their way to satisfy customers' needs.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Good prices, and quick delivery. Size guides were accurate for one item, but less so for the other.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly. The manufacturers all work to different sizing standards and we publish their sizing charts to try to help you get the correct size but are aware that this does not guarantee a perfect fit.
Super quick delivery and fab quality products!! Fits so well to!
Lovely leotard, Robin and ballet shoes ready for my daughter to start her new ballet classes. Thank you ❤
Dance Direct 5 star review on 9th September 2021 Dance Direct 5 star review on 9th September 2021
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. I love the photo and will share this with the team,
Quick delivery ! Perfect thank you
Really pleased with the order of leotards for my daughter. Speedy delivery
Bought leotard for granddaughter who is over the moon with it size + material excellent + good price
Lots of products. Great price. Easy to navigate and easy to pay. The best.
Thank you for the review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Cheap price, arrived quickly and quality is so much better than what I was expecting!
Thank you for the review. We love to hear that we have exceeded expectations.
Excellent shipping, kept updated throughout. High quality, undamaged goods.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and service. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
I had a mix up with my onzie that ran out of stock in the colour I needed, so I rang up the team and asked if they could refund me or give me one in a different size! the staf are so lovely and they helped me so much! and now I have the best size and it fits me amazing!! will defo shop again xx
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our customer service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Ordered ballet shoes, tights and black leotard. Arrived quickly. Items were good quality and price. I found the website straightforward to use and the sizing accurate. Would definitely order from them again.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Amazing quality Great prices Delivery was fast and efficient. Very impressed.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
Quality products in a good range of sizes and colours , I can always find exactly what in need easily and delivery is fast .
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and the speed of your delivery. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Prompt delivery. Good range of sizes.
Dance Direct is rated 4.60 based on 3,521 reviews