Dance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dance Direct
Read Dance Direct Reviews

About Dance Direct:

Dance Direct has grown from a family run business to become the leading dancewear retailer in the UK and Europe. Our passion is in providing high quality, affordable dancewear and accessories to the dance community; our pride is in enabling dancers to achieve their dreams without worrying about the cost. Working in partnership with Revolution Dancewear – one of the world’s leading costume and dancewear manufacturers – we also supply a fantastic collection of high quality ready-to-wear costumes for shows and performances.

Harlequin House, ,

Tell us how Dance Direct made you happy
Dance Direct 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Suzanna
Dance Direct 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Katrina
Cheryl
Tessa G
Ordered mask and the quality was fantastic and it arrived very quickly. Would totally recommend.
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear your order arrived promptly and that you are happy with your purchase.
Quick easy delivery, correct measurements and fair prices. Very happy
Thank you for your review. It is good to hear that you are happy with our service and I will pass your comments on to the team.
The products are really affordable and are of very good quality. I had been planning on buying a leotard from elsewhere but found the exact same product for a much cheaper price. The delivery was also very quick.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
The quality of my dance wear is stunning , my blue tutu is beautiful and came so quickly .
Dance Direct 5 star review on 4th June 2021
Great value for money. Very good service.
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
I keep returning back to Dance Direct again and again as they have so many new and different products at really great low prices but still with the expected quality dancers require. They ship your orders very fast and should you ever need to return anything there’s no hassle whatsoever. I’d definitely recommend them to anyone.
Thank you for the wonderful review. It is really nice to hear positive comments and I will pass them on to everyone here.
Great value, bought 2 leotards and a pair of hot pants from the clearance section, the quality is superb and the delivery was good value and I didn't wait too long either.
Good selection of dance wear, great prices and quick postage. Very happy with my purchase
Have been buying from dance direct since I could walk!
Very happy with quality of goods and delivery
Fantastic quality, fast shipping, lots of choice. My daughter has just started dancing, so was a godsend to find everything we needed on one site
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods and the swift delivery. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection.
Ordered tap shoes, ballet shoes and a leotard for my 4 years old daughter. They arrived quickly and fit her perfectly. They look lovely and are great quality clothes and shoes. Will be buying all of her dance wear from here.
fab, quick delivery, perfect very happy with my order
Really nice leotard. Good quality,beauty and fit really well. I belive I will order something new soon
Thank you for the 5 stars it makes our day when we hear positive comments.
great prices, great service and delivery. Got what we ordered, quickly and in time. would use again
Very good website for dance gear. Easy to order and quick delivery. Will definitely use again!
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Really pleased with the quick delivery, reasonable prices and quality of dance wear. Will definitely be buying again.
Thank you for the review. We are so pleased that you are happy with the quality of your goods. We always try to give the best value for money and pride ourselves on our product selection and service.
It was easy to navigate the website and find exactly what I was looking for. The menu bar was easy to use. I found the sizing was very easy to find and was spot on. The ordering was super easy and the items were delivered really quickly. Items were perfect for my Circus daughter. Thank you Ann Berrett
Thank you for the review it makes our day when we hear positive comments.. We are so pleased that you are happy with the website. The IT team have worked hard to make it user friendly and I will pass your comments on to them.
Very quick delivery and great quality products
Great service with excellent speedy delivery! Quality is fab and sizing perfect. :)
Dance Direct is rated 4.58 based on 3,134 reviews