Cutting Edge Knives Ltd Reviews

Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 17th February 2021
GILBERTO ROSSETTI
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 29th December 2020
Kim Vestergaard
Excellent service and fast delivery will definitely use again
Very good communication and the item arrived as expected. I hope to purchase from you again!
I bought two knives over a three week period and both were delivered earlier than stated and in excellent condition. If I ever decide to splash out on another Japanese knife I’d definitely check here first.
Great knife and great service, the plasters where a particularly nice touch 😂. Will be using cutting edge knives in the future.
Really great service, and communication excellent
An excellent company to deal with - friendly, knowledgeable and responsive, with an incredible range of stunning knives. I’ve bought from them three times so far and had flawless service each time. I’ll definitely buy from them again, as the kitchen knife rack has room for at least one more...
Just a brilliant service and great value knives! Can feel the passion to products and devotion to business by the owner with a personalised email advice. Am choosing another knife to purchase shortly.
Delivered when promised. Well packaged (although less plastic would be better). Included a knife guard but I also bought one seperately which was annoying. A couple of plasters were also included - nice touch! Lovely knife. My chef son was pleased with his gift.
Thanks Alice,

Just to let you know that we do make an effort to be eco-friendly and so we spend more on our shipping materials to ensure the bubble wrap we use is fully biodegradable and the mailing bags your order is wrapped is are actually reusable and can be composted after use too :)

Best wishes and hope your son enjoys his knife for many years to come.

James.
Great to deal with, fast reponse and great DPD delivery
Another amazing knife, fast delivery and great value.
Wonderful service, beautiful knives and fast delivery. We've had quite a few knives from Cutting Edge Knives and they are my top choice.
2nd visit to the store. Initially bought a stainless gyuto and a white carbon ko bunka. The other half didn't like the appearance of the gyuto and told me off for not seeking her counsel and advised me to choose a different model. Cutting Edge were most understanding and exchanged for the carbon model I should've chosen in the first place. I've since returned to choose a 'dainty' knife suitable for the smaller hand. All 3 knives are balanced in the hand and almost seem to lead my hand as opposed to heavier Zwilling stuff that I had to push. Nice and light, sharp as a razor and the carbon are easy to sharpen too. Great service, great products! Keeping the Zwilling though to cut firewood!
Fast and efficient service, delighted with my new knife!
Perfect! And speedy delivery
Very pleased with my Canvas chef's knife roll. Just what I need. Thank you Ally and James
Beautiful Knife. Amazing craftsmanship and a joy to use. Most likely the beginning of a new collection. Excellent service and the two plasters It came with are a hilarious touch. Looking forward to future purchases.
fantastic services and i had the holy cr4p moment when i first used a Japanese knife.
Excellent product and service.
Great product, great service, great website . Lovely experience. Thank goodness i didnt take amazon route !
received the knife in rapid time, fantastic service, fantastic knives and range, previously i have ordered direct from japan, which took ages to deliver and shipping was £££££. will 100% be using cutting edge knives for all of my Japanese knives and accessory in the future.
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 452 reviews