Cutting Edge Knives Ltd Reviews

Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Mohammed Azim Mahmood
Sonia Fital
Super sharp knifes perfect for all my needs.
Cutting Edge Knives is my go to site when looking for a new knife purchase. Great quality knives at very competitive prices.
Always super quick delivery, and excellent selection of knives too.
Fast delivery, beautiful knife
A very good service and product excellent quality and value for money
This is the third knife plus many accessories i have bought and can’t recommend cutting edge knives highly enough ,correspondence with James via email is prompt and very informative.Top company top man will not hesitate to use again in future.
Amazing knives and at very good price . Customer service got a small problem I had fixed straight away and answered emails very quickly. Definitely using them again .
Very good company.
My first buying experience with Ally & James was excellent. Super quick response to an email query, fast dispatch and delivery perfectly on time. I can't comment so much on the product itself as it was a gift for a friend, but given how happy he is with it I will likely be ordering another knife for myself soon. Hopefully shipping to me in France will be just as straight forward when I do. Fully recommended!
Really impressed with the quality and the swift delivery, I will definitely be purchasing from these guys again 🙌
my first order, for a ceramic honing rod and I found the website really easy to use with relevant instructional videos that helped me make the correct purchase. The honing rod arrived 2 days later (earlier than expected) and the P&P was a really good £1.99.
Great service! Cutting Edge Knives have a great selection of Japanese knives and are always super fast replying to queries or offering advice. Brilliant service!
Awesome. It's that simple, great website, great products with detailed descriptions and accompanying video. Everything is easy to navigate and precise. Was gifted a Yu Kurosaki Fūjin 240mm Gyuto w/ Ebony and White Buffalo horn Wa handle for my 30th Birthday and then purchased a ceramic rod for maintenance. Just want to pick up a wooden saya for it now! Buy with confidence and knowing that those you’re buying from are passionate professionals in every sense. Ally & James, Keep up the great work, you guys rock!
Thanks Jake! Always happy to help and hope you enjoy such a special gift for your birthday :) Ally & James.
Excellent knife, packaged arrived quickly and neatly. Highly recommended
Knives so sharp they were posted with complimentary plasters. Top service too.
Ordered two knives, the quickly arrived and are fantastic quality, will definitely use cutting edge knives again. Cannot fault. Bravo
I took a long time looking at knives from various sources but am very happy that I decided to go with Cutting Edge Knives. The whole experience was seamless and the quality of the knife is top notch. A special thanks for the gift of a carbon sharpener which I selected as it was on offer at half price. However, at checkout, the price of the sharpener was removed from the overall total (which at the time I thought may have been due to being out of stock) but was indeed supplied with the knife. So a very welcome free gift. Thank you.
Great advice, fabulous product, my first ‘proper’ Japanese knife. Very fast delivery and excellent comms I’ll be back!
Excellent family business that brings “joy” back into a transaction. Very responsive, fast in the handling, knowledgable and all around a pleasant experience! A great reminder what large scale operations like Amazon, just cannot deliver! Transacting with a company that actually cares! Will be buying more for sure. Thank you, Rene
I’ve bought a few knives from Cutting Edge over the years, most recently a particularly lovely Oul Ginsan, and it seems a good time to praise their speedy delivery and excellent customer service. Enquiries are invariably met with a prompt, friendly and informative reply - in general they’re a pleasure to buy from. Would heartily recommend.
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 530 reviews