Cutting Edge Knives Ltd Reviews

Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Kim Vestergaard
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Excellent. Wide range of products. Really like the idea about video showcasing the product. Thank you.
Fantastic knives, great service.
Cutting Edge Knives provided an easy and efficient service. The knife turned up when they said it would. The knife itself is excellent and one of the best knives I’ve handled for the price. An excellent service I will use again.
These blades are straight from hell they cut through everything like a hot knife through butter. I use them professionally as a chef and I can guarantee they are worth every penny. Definitely coming back if I need to get anything else. The quality of the blades is brilliant and the handles are unreal I bought custom handles they look insane and feel super comfortable in the hand for 12 hours a day no problem. Keep up the good work.
Great customer service! Had a small problem with a knife I purchased and received a reply to my email within an hour or two and they arranged for the knife to be collected from my house and for a replacement sent to me.
On time pleased with product
Very quick delivery and the knife is brilliant
Quick, impeccable service, incredible quality product and helpful advice throughout. Can't wait to give this as a gift and would definitely shop there again!
Excellent. Order was dispatched quickly and delivered without issue. Knife was in excellent condition. Would buy from them again
Great customer service! Amazing and quality products!! Will definitely purchase more knives from “Cutting Edge Knives”! Highly recommend!! A+++
Absolutely brilliant :)
Fantastic company. The product descriptions and advice on the website really helped me in choosing my first Japanese knife. Delivery was second to none and the packaging with the plasters in particular was a great touch. Couldn’t recommend them more highly and will definitely look to using them again in the future. Many thanks.
Great range of products and fast delivery too - they are very quick to respond to questions and queries, I highly recommend you give these guys a try if you’re looking for some new knives or accessories
Very good easy to order and fast delivery time
Superb service: quick and reliable with top class products Thank you
Quick delivery good quality knives at good prices
I like detailed product description and video. Prompt delivery. Excellent knife, very sharp. I thought that inclusion of plasters was nice funny touch ... until I cut myself :-)
Amazing as always, quick delivery, great comms and awesome knives
Excellent knife, excellent service.
This is our 4th knife purchase but, this time as a birthday gift. The blade quality is, once again, amazing. Top notch handcrafted quality, great value for money (getting what you pay for) and "Amazon-style" speed of service combined with easy to navigate/purchase website but, small business ethos. Will buy again. Highly recommended.
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 475 reviews