Cutting Edge Knives Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cutting Edge Knives Ltd
Read Cutting Edge Knives Ltd Reviews
Wonderful! Cutting Edge Knives are a company that absolutely deserves your business. Legit Japanese knives at a good price. Thank you!
Amazing service keep it up !
I've bought both knives and knife guards from Cutting Edge, their service is exemplary, they are fast, efficient and have competitive prices.
Cool knife shop that gives you the info you want to know plus doesn't stock terrible things, so they aren't cheap but why buy cheap.
James and Ally are always so helpful ! Anything you need to ask about they will have a speedy answer for you

Supplied me and many of the knives I have re handled and I hope it says that way
Thanks guys
One of the services I have ever used
Kept informed every step of the way through email
Fast delivery
Love the knife
Oh, and the plasters in the parcel were a nice touch! 😂
Cutting edge results
If care about your knives and lucky enough to afford quality then this place is a slice of heaven
The order was carefully shipped and did it to Italy safely (despite customs and all Covid-19-related controls).
The Tsunehisa Cherry Santoku I purchased has no defects! Both the wooden handle and the blade are finely manufactured: good choice for a first all-purpose knife! I’ll rely 100% on Cutting Edge Knives for my next purchase :)
Very fast service.
Knife looks great but we bought it as a present and haven’t given it yet. If it works as good as it looks, it will be fantastic.
Good website and prompt delivery.
Excellent service. Very pleased with the first knife and immediately bought another, a small one.
Excellent company to deal with the communications was top notch ,thank you
Excellent service
Very good quality and presentation. Beautiful sharp knife
Smooth transaction. Super fast delivery.
Hopefully more knives will be back in stock for the future.
With my order everything went wrong. Delivery, customs you say it. It was a total mess.
But James and Ally did everything they could to solve it. And they did!
So in the end, I have my beautiful nakiri and I am a happy customer!
Thanks!

A from Belgium
Fast shipping and product as described, very pleased.
Fantastic, the service receive is amazing I have ordered 3 times now and each time perfect!!
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 404 reviews