Cutting Edge Knives Ltd Reviews

Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 16th March 2022
Fraser Fernee
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 16th March 2022
Fraser Fernee
I was looking to buy my first Japanese knife and read a few guides and info pages online. I found a couple I liked the look of on Cutting Edge Knives but I just wanted to double check what I was buying would be suitable. I sent a few emails back and forth with James, he was really helpful and gave advise from his own experience and what he personally uses at home. Was a nice personal touch and you could tell he had a lot of knowledge which made for a much nicer shopping experience. The knife arrived quickly and well packaged and it's an absolute pleasure to use! So much nicer than my experience in the past with cheaper blades. I will happily buy from here again and would have no issues on recommending the store to others.
Posted 36 minutes ago
Knife arrived promptly, a very good quality genuine Japanese knife. I will definitely be buying again from Cutting Edge Knives Ltd, I am very pleased with my purchase and their service.
Superb knives from a company with a personal touch.
Excellent service and product - would absolutely use again!
Very quick delivery
Cutting edge knives always deliver high quality products on time
Absolutely fantastic service. I recently brought a Takamura R2 210mm gyuto for a great price. It was an a absolute pleasure dealing with James. I'd highly recommend cutting edge knives, and I'll definitely be shopping with them again in the future
Thank you very much for the quick delivery. Quick communication from James and so happy with my Bunka knife. Even supplied a couple of plasters just in case.
This was my first dealing with "Cutting Edge Knives"! Completely honest communication from their end with swift packing and shipping (they did threw in extra saya protectors for my knives and a couple of cheeky food grade plaster! 😋 The items were packed with great care and consideration and the parcel was delivered a day earlier! Will get back to them when need arises or I'll point them out to fellow chefs (home or professionals) Thank you very much
The customer service is excellent and very helpful! The knife is packed very well and it was amazing!
Always a pleasure buying from them. Brilliant information on each product and extremely helpful with any questions I've thrown their way in the past. Will definitely be returning again in the future.
My recent purchase of a Tsunehisa 135mm Ginsan Petty was my second valuable experience with Cutting Edge Knives following a purchase last year of a Sakai Takayuki Nakiri. The descriptions and video on the webpage of this knife really helped me to understand the knife before I decided to go ahead and buy it. On arrival, I was delighted with this petty and the online description was very accurate. Great little knife with beautiful blade details, including the nashiji finish and Ginsan engraved in kanji. Very happy customer & I always recommend Cutting Edge Knives to friends.
5/5 Amazing really happy with my knife and quality of the other products I bought would definitely recommend.
Excellent products and service. Had a small issue with an expensive knife and they replaced it immediately. I’ve had three knives from here and they’re all beautiful. Highly recommended .
Quick delivery outstanding service
Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. My new nakiri is a joy to work with. The websites item descriptions are closer to impartial reviews, and my knife fit the description perfectly. Will definitely be back for another one!
Incredible service and fantastic knives. I will definitely be ordering more
Brilliant service! My particular item was well priced and dispatched promptly. Thank you
Rust cleaner works wonders!
Great service and products!!!
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 728 reviews