Cutting Edge Knives Ltd Reviews

Read Cutting Edge Knives Ltd Reviews
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Kai Menneken
Excellent service
What can I say - after researching the mighty Google from A to Z, this is the only company that came through as someone specializing particularly in this area, so I went ahead with the order after consulting with their specialists and we couldn’t be happier, the product and service are unparalleled. Truly. My son has since placed another order via me, as was so impressed also. Absolutely The place to go if you really want highest quality products, you will not be disappointed. Very grateful to al involved and will absolutely buy again from this store only.
I bought the knife as a gift , he was thrilled with it . You were recommended, and you didn’t disappoint.excellent service and a great product . Thankyou
Great knives, great prices, great delivery.
Speedy delivery; nicely packaged and the sticking plasters were a nice touch!
My masutani gyuto and Nakiri knives arrived in excellent condition and very sharp right out of the box. The balance and feel of the knives in hand is superb.I am very pleased with my purchase and can’t wait to use these knives once the new kitchen is installed. Once ordered the items were dispatched and delivered within a few days.The whole experience with Cutting Edge Knives has been a pleasant one .I will definitely use them again in the future
Shipped really fast.
the best service has ever seen, I am actually sorry for them because I asked for a return and refund, the knife is the best, it just not suitable for me, and they refunded with no problem, highly recommended and I am sure will shop with them again.
I'm from Lancashire, so what I'm about to say about these Yorkshire folk I do not say lightly. Amazing product line up, outstanding service! Will definitely be shopping here again.
Brilliant Nagiri, a Christmas present to myself. I have had a number of Masakage knives over the years and have always been blown away by them. Fabulous blades and a work of art to look at.
Quick and easy purchase that was well packaged
I’m very happy with the purchase. It’s a well balanced, sharp and lightweight knife.
Really impressed with the friendly and helpful advice and service I've received. Very happy with my purchase too and would not hesitate to give my custom again. The knife I bought is for my son. I loved how it was wrapped with such care. Many thanks.
Knife was delivered quickly in an excellent state, as in the pictures. Performs well and looks wonderful.
Always professional, my second knife just recently received and as per the first knife, superb quality as was described. Scary sharp out of the box, beautifully made and am delighted with my purchase. What's not to like and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you
Not the first time I've been shopping here and not the last for sure! Thanks for the great experience! And the amazing knife!
Cutting Edge offer a quality selection of knives at competitive prices, are attentive and responsive to customer requests, and delivery is fast. Highly recommended.
Excellent products, I'm incredibly happy, especially with the Nakiri knife (Tsunehisa AS Morado Nakiri) which I would highly recommend. Great communication and delivered within 48 hours. I will definitely be using cutting edge knives again when it is time to add to my growing Japanese knife collection!
The knife I wanted was initially out of stock and the request to be notified when it was back in stock worked well. The knife is super!
Delivery was quick and the packaging safe. The knife itself is excellent and exactly what I was looking for, would really recommend!
Cutting Edge Knives Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 614 reviews