Custom Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Planet
Read Custom Planet Reviews

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy
Custom Planet 5 star review on 19th July 2018
Cate Battson
Custom Planet 5 star review on 4th February 2017
Jake
Custom Planet 5 star review on 13th May 2016
Charlotte Smedley
Excellent customer service, products and turn around times. Couldn't ask for more and would definitely recommend.
We have used Custom Planet now for over 2 years and we see no reason as to why this won't continue. They provide us with a range of products which all have different designs on-they embroider , print and label all of our garments and we are always impressed with the quality. Customer service is always second to none and they will always help if there is something that needs changing. Most important is our customers always comment on the quality of the garment they are purchasing. Highly recommended.
Had a really bad experience with Custom Planet, will not make the mistake of using them again!! I never write reviews either, but I felt the need to, so others don’t make the same mistake. Their tops come up way to small, must be for some super skinny people, because they could barely fit any of us, really tight, really unflattering, even though we all ordered larger sizes!! Then they refused to rectify the situation, basically in not so many words said, that’s what you ordered, so we will not refund it, or compensate you. + PROS: Speedy delivery Speedy proof and turnaround - CONS: Mediocre quality print Unhelpful customer service Poor returns policy 0% customer care Poor packaging in box, t-shirts not individually wrapped or folded.
Hi Anneke, Apologies you feel you didn't have the best experience with us. The garments you ordered were as stated in the manufacturers size guide and due to the very quick turnaround to get the shirts to you in time for your event there was nothing we could do in terms of getting new larger t-shirts to you in time. As you actually used the garments for your running event and we refunded you half of the amount paid, we got the impression you were satisfied with the outcome so we feel the review you have left is a little unfair but we certainly take on board what you have said. Regards, Custom Planet (Customer Service)
Great product as expected, thank-you.
Custom Planet has a great customer service, they were very quick at responding and were extremely helpful. The products we have received were very well made and good quality. I was overall very impressed and I highly recommend their services.
T-Shirt design was exactly what I wanted.
Great price, communication was excellent and delivery was speedy, what more could you ask for?
Order was placed and product ordered and received in excellent condition will be back to order again
Very impressed! I've ordered 3 t shirts all with different designs. All great quality and customer service was great.
Quick production and lead time, perfect quality, very detailed embroidery. Garments are high quality, sizes are correct to physical dimensions.
I highly recommend Custom Planet. I have purchased ladies fit t-shirts and had my company logo embroidered on. Very good quality and reasonably priced. Great communication and service from start to finish. I will continue to use Custom Planet for my corporate purchases.
Custom Planet 5 star review on 13th May 2016
i found the sizing difficult as I only knew the measured size of the T shirt. In the end the size charts actually showed the measured size and not " to fit " size as stated. Communications were great and Andy was extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he really cared that the finished T shirt was what was wanted. I would thoroughly recommend this company and would use again for future requirements. Thank you and well done for great customer service, a rare thing these days.
Helpful customer service, excellent quality and quick turnaround on printing and delivery. Will definitely use again in the future.
Great company very user friendly only concerns are that VAT came out of nowhere, I would of liked to known however I'm assuming it's a relatively big company and thus the threshold was hit would of enjoyed the priced advertised nonetheless still pleased with service quality was almost perfect (one lighter broke) I am considering ordering again
Hi James, thanks for the review. Next time you order there is a VAT on/off switch in the top right of the website which allows you to show prices with or without VAT. Hope this helps. If you have any issues with the quality of any of your items please email your account handler and we can rectify this for you straight away. Thanks for the order!
Always a great service when ordering from Custom Planet. Fast delivery and great communication. A+
Very polite and great.cusotmer service
Recently had a few t-shirts & jumpers done by custom planet with my company logo on, they were completed very quick & done at a quality standerd, well recommend.
Custom Planet provided amazing service and were very efficient - the products were of very good quality and we were very impressed!
I contacted these guys with regards to some varsity jackets. They responded within the hour to me and held the promotion for for 2 weeks until i could make payment. I made payment on a Friday for 25 embroidered jackets and i had them at my house by the following Thursday which in my eyes is amazing. 100% highly recommended and awesome service! Holly is the women i have the account with and she is lovely and great customer service.
It was quite easy to order the merchandise, and there was a quick confirmation by e-mail of the order; a second e-mail rather puzzled me and when I responded to it, it proved undeliverable; the article arrived very quickly, before the estimated day. So I'm pretty happy, and the person I discussed my puzzlement with on the phone was helpful and reassuring.
Custom Planet is rated 4.69 based on 110 reviews