Custom Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Planet
Telephone
Read Custom Planet Reviews

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy
They were very easy to deal with. I told them a few detail about who we are and our aims and they produced a fantastic product for us too use. Highly recommend.
Good contact throughout the design process, all the way through to production of my purchase.
Communication with the company was excellent, the staff very helpful and the products I ordered were very well made. I can't fault the service I received.
Everything is wrong. Design for embroidery had to do myself. Company think that they are not responsible for stocks,seems they never heard about inventory. Instead to help out they decide to stick with own opinion,which at the end is not beneficial to both-me and them. Wrong policy!!! Everything takes to long. Shortly-there is hundreds of tousen company's over UK who does embroidery,go for other company.
Thanks for your feedback. I believe one of our sales reps helped you with the issue when a product you ordered was out of stock. I understand you were frustrated by this but in the end were very happy with the quality of the product and embroidery you received. Although our website isn't perfect some of the products do sometimes go out of stock or become discontinued and are incorrectly updated. I'm sure you understand we produce thousands of garments each week and on odd occasions we do make mistakes but always try to put them right as best we can. We will take your points on board and try to improve the website in future.
Very quick to to answer emails and give advice on what would come out better on the clothing i wanted
I was looking to design my own T shirt as a special gift and therefore finding a company that would do a one off. Custom Planet were so helpful with advice on adjustments to the quality of photo that i needed to send and how the T shirt would look All to make sure it was how I wanted it prior to printing... The printed T shirt that I received was first class
Great service, adaptable, and going the extra mile to help. Jenna was great!
Order exactly as requested, very satisfied customer!
Turnaround time
Our turnaround time is usually 1-2 weeks from approval of artwork unless a customer requests a quicker turnaround. As with anything some jobs are more complex and take longer than others but we always try to get things done and out the door as quick as humanly possible. Apologies if you felt you didn't receive your items quick enough on this occasion. If you speak to your rep i'm sure we can work out a way of getting your items to you quicker next time.
The branded hoodies we ordered for our business were top quality. The entire process from choosing the designs to receiving the finished article was smooth and the guys at Custom Planet were great to deal with. Would recommend them to anyone.
They gave us great advice on the material we should use to achieve the detail print we wanted.
Custom Planet deliver great service in providing us with high-quality t-shirts really quickly. We've worked with them for years and use their t-shirts as uniforms for promotional staff working with us to welcome visitors to our events and to Newcastle as they get off the train.
Fastest response via email from Andy from any supplier we deal with. Always answers professionally but friendly and all requests are dealt with promptly. Very impressed and it's a shame all companies are not this efficient.
The service is great, I always find it so easy to place orders. The team are friendly and efficient and deal with any queries I have rapidly. The quality of the products is great and I love the ease of the transactions. I would highly recommend Custom Planet.
Very thorough in providing attention to details such as ink thicknesses, colouration etc. Jenna our point of contact throughout the process was exceptionally communicative and helpful for our first order as a startup company.
From initial enquiry through to delivery, Custom Planet were excellent. Impeccable Customer Service and fantastic print quality, a company that can be relied upon to meet customers' expectations every time.
The quality of the products is great and my hoodie was admired by many at a promotion event that I attended last night. My logo looks great embroided :-)
Excellent customer service. Great products and speedy delivery, all competitively priced! At Run the Wild it's extremely important that our customers are pleased with their running tops and we are always very proud to hand out Custom Planet's bespoke design Tech-Ts.
Always a pleasure to deal with John or Andy. They have helped us secure orders and build our events business by fitting in last minute jobs, offering reasonable prices and supplying proofs very quickly.
Custom Planet printed us a small run of Cups and Stickers. The stock was great, customer service top notch and the products look really professional.
Custom Planet is rated 4.77 based on 103 reviews