Custom Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Planet
Read Custom Planet Reviews

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy
Custom Planet 5 star review on 19th July 2018
Cate Battson
Custom Planet 5 star review on 4th February 2017
Jake
Custom Planet 5 star review on 13th May 2016
Charlotte Smedley
Really great customer service. Delivered a quality product at a reasonable price. Thanks!
The Custom Planet team were amazing with our needs. They were extremely helpful in guiding our design so that we would get the best out of what we wanted. The whole process was efficient and our products were great quality. Action on Poverty would definitely use the company again and recommend them to anyone needing products.
Very good service. Quick delivery and great quality.
Fantastic customer service 😊 Professional company, in addition, has a great personal touch. They were extremely accommodating when we needed to add 3 extra items to our order at the last minute. Would highly recommend to anyone, good quality merchandise, delivered to your door.
Great service and a great team of people there. Use them all the time for embroided and printed work wear and never had a problem in 2 years of using them
I needed a small job sorting really quickly and Jenna was an absolute superstar in helping me with everything. She organised the impossible and proved that no order is too small or insignificant to Custom Planet. The customer service was flawless and the proofs were really well laid out and informative. Immediately they have become one of my favourite suppliers and I will definitely be using you again. Many thanks indeed!
Polite staff when communicating over email and telephone.
They were very easy to deal with. I told them a few detail about who we are and our aims and they produced a fantastic product for us too use. Highly recommend.
Good contact throughout the design process, all the way through to production of my purchase.
Communication with the company was excellent, the staff very helpful and the products I ordered were very well made. I can't fault the service I received.
Everything is wrong. Design for embroidery had to do myself. Company think that they are not responsible for stocks,seems they never heard about inventory. Instead to help out they decide to stick with own opinion,which at the end is not beneficial to both-me and them. Wrong policy!!! Everything takes to long. Shortly-there is hundreds of tousen company's over UK who does embroidery,go for other company.
Thanks for your feedback. I believe one of our sales reps helped you with the issue when a product you ordered was out of stock. I understand you were frustrated by this but in the end were very happy with the quality of the product and embroidery you received. Although our website isn't perfect some of the products do sometimes go out of stock or become discontinued and are incorrectly updated. I'm sure you understand we produce thousands of garments each week and on odd occasions we do make mistakes but always try to put them right as best we can. We will take your points on board and try to improve the website in future.
Very quick to to answer emails and give advice on what would come out better on the clothing i wanted
I was looking to design my own T shirt as a special gift and therefore finding a company that would do a one off. Custom Planet were so helpful with advice on adjustments to the quality of photo that i needed to send and how the T shirt would look All to make sure it was how I wanted it prior to printing... The printed T shirt that I received was first class
Great service, adaptable, and going the extra mile to help. Jenna was great!
Order exactly as requested, very satisfied customer!
Turnaround time
Our turnaround time is usually 1-2 weeks from approval of artwork unless a customer requests a quicker turnaround. As with anything some jobs are more complex and take longer than others but we always try to get things done and out the door as quick as humanly possible. Apologies if you felt you didn't receive your items quick enough on this occasion. If you speak to your rep i'm sure we can work out a way of getting your items to you quicker next time.
The branded hoodies we ordered for our business were top quality. The entire process from choosing the designs to receiving the finished article was smooth and the guys at Custom Planet were great to deal with. Would recommend them to anyone.
They gave us great advice on the material we should use to achieve the detail print we wanted.
Custom Planet deliver great service in providing us with high-quality t-shirts really quickly. We've worked with them for years and use their t-shirts as uniforms for promotional staff working with us to welcome visitors to our events and to Newcastle as they get off the train.
Fastest response via email from Andy from any supplier we deal with. Always answers professionally but friendly and all requests are dealt with promptly. Very impressed and it's a shame all companies are not this efficient.
Custom Planet is rated 4.69 based on 110 reviews