Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks, and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders to mainland UK and most of Europe and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Tell us how Cuckoo Collections made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 14th May 2020
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 15th May 2018
Jane Saunders
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 12th April 2018
More Photos & Videos
Cuckoo collections made me happy with their wonderful customer care especially Ryan, who dealt with our item, extremely helpful & told us each step along the way, the packaging & delivery was very good & as for the cuckoo clock itself, it is “Beautiful” & Breath Taking it is going to be a Christmas present & I can’t wait for my daughter to see it, where everyone can see how lovely it is & where it will be an addition in our family for many years to come, for everyone to see its Beauty, Thank you
Cuckoo collections were so professional all the way. I purchased a premium clock and they sourced and delivered it at a very good price. Ryan kept me informed at every step by phone and email and even called to check if everything was fine after delivery. They even arranged my 5 year guarantee. Highly professional business and indubitably I can recommend through my fruitful experience. Kam.
I absolutely love my new cuckoo clock. It arrived quite quickly and very well packaged.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 10th March 2018
great at answering my questions on which clock to purchase. I am so delighted with my clock- made all my friends very envious- they want one!
I bought two cuckoo clocks as gifts, they were very good quality and much appreciated by the recipients. The customer service team went beyond the call of duty in making special arrangements for the order - I'd be happy to buy from cuckoo collections again.
Great clock, keeps perfect time. Went for the eight day clock rather than the quarts battery operated type and have never regretted the choice. Excellent craftsmanship, would choose Cuckoo Collections every time.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th February 2020
The service I received from Cuckoo Collections was exemplary. They provide an AMAZING, friendly and hugely supportive service. A true gem in this world of online shopping.
I have had such a good service from Cuckoo Collections from start to finish. They dealt with all my questions so promptly and have been just faultless. A pleasure to deal with and my Cuckoo Clock is amazing.
Great Service. Great price.
Very quick and efficient service! Kept me up to date with the delivery of my order!
Packaged very well.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th June 2018
We were spoilt for choice by the huge range of cuckoo clocks. We're very happy with the model that we chose and we can't fault the service that we received.
Nice to see something else / unique. Most clocks are the same old fashioned ones. All the Cuckoo designs are perfect / ideal from original manufactures up to very modern clocks. I've seen even more beautiful clocks, 'bird watchers' for instance. Maybe that will be my next purchase because I think it is awesome.
Fantastic customer service. Kept me informed through the lengthy wait which was not their fault but the manufacturers. We both love our clock which has pride of place in our summer house. We're sure the neighbours think there's a real cuckoo in the vicinity!
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 15th May 2018
The clock is beautiful, a perfect retirement gift! Very well made
I recently purchased a ‘Cucu Otranto’ cuckoo clock in orange and black from Cuckoo Collections. I was inspired to buy one following a family skiing holiday in the French Alps, and the apartment we stayed in had a lovely cuckoo clock which we all loved.
On my return I immediately searched online for a clock and found Cuckoo Collections. They have such a wonderful selection to choose from, traditional and modern, to suit all budgets.
I went for a modern battery powered one as it will eventually be cuckooing away in our own apartment in the French Alps, and we won’t be there all the time to wind it up.
The purchase process was very easy, delivery was much quicker than I thought it would be considering it came from Italy and it was very well protected by the packaging. The clock itself is well constructed and sturdy, easy to use, and it’s delightful, we love it! Can’t wait to see it in the chalet!
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 12th April 2018
We are now hopefully leaving this winter behind us and listening to the cuckoo, then cheerful tune raises my spirits considerably
If you want a cuckoo clock, traditional or modern, the selection from Cuckoo Collections is amazing. Their prices are competitive too so I bought a clock each for my two brothers for Christmas. There was an issue with delivery from Italy with one of the clocks but Cuckoo Collection offered a partial rebate for the inconvenience. The clock finally turned up but they were excellent with communication throughout.
By cuckoo-ing on time!
Absolutely beautiful clock, arrived well packaged and on time.
They make wonderful clocks