Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks, and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders to mainland UK and most of Europe and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th June 2018
Samantha Andrews
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 15th May 2018
Jane Saunders
Hi, I bought a 'modern' clockwork clock from Cuckoo Collections. I thought I might have to wait for ages for it to arrive because of the pandemic, but it arrived quickly. It is lovely, very pleased. Good service, happy customer, would buy from them again. Thank you
I cannot speak highly enough of them. Extremely smooth process, clock arrived on time and was loved by the recipient. Cuckoo Collections even refunded me some money as I couldnt get the voucher to work when I made the order on line. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone and will use them again if I order another clock.
Love our new cuckoo clock. Looks ultra modern and keeps perfect time. Joy to hear throughout the day.
Excellent service, excellent product. Delivered on time
Thank you, for both the delivery updates, the outstanding delivery and most of all my clock! Superb!
I am very happy with my cuckoo clock and I like it
love my clock and the craft that went into it
The clock is beautiful and brings a smile to my face every day😊❀️
This wonderfully carved cuckoo clock has enhanced our lives.
Can't recommend this company highly enough. Service was excellent, the clock is beautiful and makes us smile every time it 'cuckoos'. Thank you for brightening an otherwise dismal year.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€
These are unusual and besutiful
Would absolutely recommend. Their customer service was the best we have received in a very long time and I felt we were their absolute priority. They were quick to respond and offer solutions to any problems we had. We are extremely happy with our clock also. Thank you!
We are very pleased with the quality and how well the clock is made. Easy to put together and see up. What a pleasure it is to listerning to. I would advise to follow the instructions for winding / resetting the clock.
Great service and a great product. Our clock had a small malfunction and ut was replaced without any hassle. The process was very quick considering the distance and inspection required
It was a 50th wedding anniversary present to my husband who had always wanted one. He was so delighted with it, it has pride of place in his study. The workmanship is excellent and the customer care was very good.
Very pleased.
Well packed , instructions a little ambiguous regarding setting the correct time. In the instructions , the pendulum was called a BOB, something we are not familiar with.
The sliding adjustment is very sensitive to obtain the correct time and this should be made clearer with minimal movement up or down for faster or slower time.
Liked the carvings and detail on the wood , a family heirloom now.
Great clock very unusual. Everyone who has seen it loves it. Very nice.
The company were swift to deal with any queries I had and answered them well.

Even in the current situation the item was prompt on arrival and was reasonably swift considering the product was made to order and had to come direct from the Black Forest.

The picture online only give you an idea into the detail of the carving and paintwork, once you inbox it (don’t forget to keep the box safe!) and remove the transportation security devices it truly becomes a centrepiece of the home and so many people who have either heard it cuckoo through a phone call or more recently been over to visit have had nothing but praise for it.

This could be the start of an dangerous collection!!!
Thank you, Christopher!!! And it's great to hear that you got such a kick out of unboxing your clock - we know/love that feeling too! All the best to you and your family! :)
Fast delivery even in lockdown
Thank you, Simon!