Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks, and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders to mainland UK and most of Europe and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Tell us how Cuckoo Collections made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I bought two cuckoo clocks as gifts, they were very good quality and much appreciated by the recipients. The customer service team went beyond the call of duty in making special arrangements for the order - I'd be happy to buy from cuckoo collections again.
Purchased as a Christmas present for the wife. Arrived on time for Christmas undamaged. Really like the clock. Well made and reflective of a traditional German cookoo clock. Really like it. There is an error in the setup instructions that could cause someone to inadvertently damage the clock namely removal of bellows securing wires. These wires were not apparent on my clock and mechanism wires could be confused with these. I used common sense and ignored the step. Very nice clock highly recommended +++
I found Cuckoo Collections to be prompt and responsive to all my questions.
the clock was a surprise present for my wife. she had always wanted one and I wanted to make sure it was a genuine hand made mechanical clock. it arrived in good time, very well packaged and she was delighted with it. I hadn't any previous interest or knowledge of cuckoo clocks but it is surprising how quickly it became part of the home, having a cuckoo in the house adds something that makes you smile. I should mention that it is well crafted and keeps good time.
My wife is very pleased with her cuckoo clock which arrived well wrapped and complete with batteries,i found my customer experience to be excellent.
A really nice clock, which stops conversations when it goes off, so it can be listened to. Delivery direct from Germany of this quality item. Delivery was quicker than expected and communications from Cuckoo Collections was top notch.
Beautiful clock. Excellent service. Arrived quickly. Excellent packaging. Definitely recommend. Many Thank
Totally brilliant service. They even called me and helped with the delivery. It all arrived before Christmas! Defo buy here again.
The clock is a masterpiece. Cuckoo Collections answered my questions quickly and courteously.
Amazing clock, arrived very quickly and was very safely packaged. Easy to set up, and now I couldn’t imagine the living room without it. Would recommend to everyone :)
I would LOVE to give 5 stars for our battery cuckoo clock because it is a really well-designed and beautifully made clock (4215-QM) that keeps excellent time, was brilliantly packaged/delivered and we all enjoy watching/hearing it chime each hour. Unfortunately we've had snags in that the pendulum was found to shudder a lot - (simply cured by adding weight in the form of discreetly added blu-tack) - but the clock also has the more frustrating recurrent problem (every week or so) of the mechanism jamming - (cured by very carefully re-bending the wire link between the woman's arm and the link from the water wheel ...... but the problem keeps returning). Other than that, absolutely brilliant!
Well packed and easy to assemble. It was not clear that it had to be hung in a light area. I first hung it in a dark corner of the kitchen but it would not work. Moved it nearer to a window and it is fine.
Great clock, keeps perfect time. Went for the eight day clock rather than the quarts battery operated type and have never regretted the choice. Excellent craftsmanship, would choose Cuckoo Collections every time.
Absolutely LOVE our modern cuckoo clock, and delivery was amazingly speedy (despite a very late Christmas order!) Highly recommend
my clock arrived on the day that I was told it would and it was beautifully packaged. It was so easy to assemble the clock and it was soon on the wall in my house and performing in the way that I hoped it would. the clock has already given joy to me and to my family and friends. I have told them where I found the clock, on your website and I hope that they may order a clock from you in the future.
Good quality, my mother loved it! Highly recommend to anyone. Well packaged also. Not one fault to pick, thank you
A wide selection of clocks available, a web site that is easy to use and navigate. They always respond to questions via e mail and promptly and with extremely helpful advice. They helped when I had a query on the shipping and the clock arrived when they said it would. The clock is amazing and beyond my expectations absolutely brilliant. Would highly recommend getting a cuckoo clock and from cuckoo collections. Thank you
De klok werd snel en perfect afgeleverd. Het is een prachtige klok die ik speciaal voor een vriendin heb gekocht. Hij werkt prima, het enige wat minder is dat de deurtje van de koekoek niet meer goed sluit na de koekoek uur melding.
Bedankt voor je review, Willy! We zijn blij dat je van je koekoeksklok houdt. De koekoeksdeur heeft misschien wat stof in de scharnieren. Je kunt het stof verwijderen door het eerst weg te blazen (als je het kunt zien). Ook kan een beetje olie op de scharnieren de deur helpen.
Fabulous product and great service
We wanted to replace a cuckoo clock which we had purchased in Germany many years ago and had not been working for some time Your Clock has done that and works perfectly.It was good to find a company in England that could supply real German Clocks
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.80 based on 66 reviews