Cuckoo Collections Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections

About Cuckoo Collections: Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders over £150 and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Tell us how Cuckoo Collections made you happy

Samantha A
"Very quick and efficient service! Kept me up to date with the delivery of my order! Packaged very well."
Jane S
"Fantastic customer service. Kept me informed through the lengthy wait which was not their fault but the manufacturers. We both love our clock which has pride of place in our summer house. We're sure the neighbours think there's a real cuckoo in the vicinity!"
"I recently purchased a ‘Cucu Otranto’ cuckoo clock in orange and black from Cuckoo Collections. I was inspired to buy one following a family skiing holiday in the French Alps, and the apartment we stayed in had a lovely cuckoo clock which we all loved. On my return I immediately searched online for a clock and found Cuckoo Collections. They have such a wonderful selection to choose from, traditional and modern, to suit all budgets. I went for a modern battery powered one as it will eventually be cuckooing away in our own apartment in the French Alps, and we won’t be there all the time to wind it up. The purchase process was very easy, delivery was much quicker than I thought it would be considering it came from Italy and it was very well protected by the packaging. The clock itself is well constructed and sturdy, easy to use, and it’s delightful, we love it! Can’t wait to see it in the chalet!"
"Did research online and Cuckoo Collections had what I wanted at the right price (even being sent to Australia). Item was well packaged, and happy working in our new kitchen. If you are after a unique clock try them."
"Very pleased with the service and product."
"Really quick, efficient service, can’t fault it. I love the clock too, makes me smile every time the cuckoo pops out!!"
"Had some issues first being the clock had to be made which we didn't know until an email arrived so it had to come from Germany ,,,,and the senders put wrong address meaning it took many emails and messages just to get it to my home ,,,however the clock is what io expected and this company did what they could to make it as easy as possible ,,,I would recommend"
"Excellent customer service. The only thing is that I did not receive shipping update, other than that I received it earlier than I expected. Excellent packaging."
"My Cuckoo Clock is just wonderful!"
"Great service and we love the clock!"
"The product was amazing such detail and was delivered quickly. However when I opened to check it a part of the product had broken off. Looked asif the glue hadn't set before being packaged up. It was a major job however with the cost of the lovely product I give you a 4."
"Great service. Bought a Cuckoo Clock for my Uncle in Australia nothing was too much trouble for Cuckoo Collection"
"Absolutely love my cuckoo clock. All visitors comment about it. The only thing I’m finding is it’s cuckoo doesn’t correspond with the correct time, at one o’clock it will cuckoo eleven times and so on. Might be something I’ve done but it does make us chuckle."
Hi there! It's great to hear you love the new cuckoo clock. Also, we've just sent you an email with a fix for the issue you are having with the mismatched cuckoo chimes per hour. This can happen if the time isn't set correctly when the batteries are inserted. Please do let us know if you keep experiencing issues.
"we're very pleased with the product we purchased and impressed with the standard of customer service."
We love to hear a happy customer! Thank you!
"The service I received from Cuckoo Collections was exemplary. They provide an AMAZING, friendly and hugely supportive service. A true gem in this world of online shopping."
"I have had such a good service from Cuckoo Collections from start to finish. They dealt with all my questions so promptly and have been just faultless. A pleasure to deal with and my Cuckoo Clock is amazing."
"Great Service. Great price."
"We were spoilt for choice by the huge range of cuckoo clocks. We're very happy with the model that we chose and we can't fault the service that we received."
"Nice to see something else / unique. Most clocks are the same old fashioned ones. All the Cuckoo designs are perfect / ideal from original manufactures up to very modern clocks. I've seen even more beautiful clocks, 'bird watchers' for instance. Maybe that will be my next purchase because I think it is awesome."
"The clock is beautiful, a perfect retirement gift! Very well made"
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.80 based on 45 reviews