Cuckoo Collections Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks, and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders to mainland UK and most of Europe and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 5th October 2018
Diane J
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th June 2018
Samantha A
It replaced one we brought in Germany and it as kept the memory off the trip even though its not the same hope it lasts as long but if not would buy another from this company
We're so happy that it has found a good home! Thank you for your kind words.
Bought a carved cuckoo clock. Price was very competitive and delivery was fast. Broke the hands whilst setting the clock. Cuckoo Collection ordered new hands free of charge from the manufacturer’s This company gives great after sale service which is very valuable, highly recommended. Thanks Christa
Thank you very much for your kind words! It means a great deal to us.
The clock is beautiful, it arrived in good time was well backed and the sound of the cuckoo is delightful. It was a wedding present and they love it thank you. Would certainly buy from you again
I was very please with these guys and the cuckoo clock I purchased through them was a Christmas present for my wife. They were very helpful in answering any questions and responded very quickly to emails. The clock has been working perfectly for the last 6mth and delivers a welcome surprise every hour.
Thank you! We're so pleased you're enjoying the clock.
Stunning clock with walnut wood and poetic little white cuckoo, absolutely love my clock! The night sensor is really useful as is the possibility of lowering or increasing the volume. Delivery was prompt and clock arrived intact, well wrapped up. The Cuckoo Collections company is an A** business with excellent customer services. The fact that the company offered to pay for my VAT in the face of Brexit is simply remarkable. I would highly recommend this company : product is fab and service exceptional.
Very happy with our beautiful Cuckoo clock, still cuckooing with the same batteries after nearly six months! Grandchildren still say 'hello' to the Cuckoo when she pops out! Thankyou
Aww, that's great! We're glad they like it!
Excellent service, fast delivery! LOVE my Cuckoo Clock!!
We're glad you love it! Thank you for the kind words!
Very pleased with cuckoo clock - my only comment would be that’s it’s a shame the weights are plastic rather than wood.
We're happy to hear you are pleased with your cuckoo clock. In regards to the weights - all of our battery-powered cuckoo clocks have plastic weights which are painted to look real, while the traditional mechanical clocks have the real cast-iron weights. Some of our product descriptions incorrectly stated that battery-powered clocks had cast-iron weights and we are updating them to reflect this.
The Customer service at Cuckoo Collections was amazing, they dealt with a delivery problem that occurred with my purchase very swiftly and kept me updated at all times. I was very impressed with the company ! The cuckoo clock when it arrived was absolutely stunning , so much more than I had expected, the website just doesn’t do the clock justice , the workmanship and detailing that has gone into the Black Forest cuckoo clock makes it worth every single penny we spent.
That's great to hear you enjoy your cuckoo clock and that you were happy with our service! Thank you!
I absolutely love my cuckoo clock it is so beautiful. I love to sit and read while listening to the gentle ticking of it. It arrived on time and was packaged so well so it didn't get hurt. She looks fabulous I would recommend this company 100%
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Beautiful!!! Thank you for your kind words!
Really pleased with our choice of clock bought a surprise Christmas present during lockdown. Cuckoo Collections provided extensive information online to assist us to make our decision. The online advice on unpacking and setting up the clock was excellent and the process went very well. We now look forward every day to renewed energetic performances by Ludo (short for Ludwig) our very own cuckoo!
:-D We love that you named your cuckoo bird! We'll need to suggest that to customers from now on. Thank you for your kind words!
Excellent customer service from start to finish. I asked lots of questions before ordering which were all answered without pressure to buy. I would not hesitate to recommend Cuckoo Collections. Super pleased with my clock too.
Thank you for your kind words! We love that you are enjoying your new cuckoo clock!
The clock is an absolute delight! It looks and sounds beautiful and is a real talking point at our house. Brilliant service and very speedy delivery. Highly recommended.
Thank you! That's great to hear!
Lovely clock to add to my collection. Excellent price and service.recommend company highly.
Very pleased. With my cuckoo clock it is quite a talking point with visitors in my home. I was very pleased when I received the clock as it was exactly what was advertised and pictured. I was kept well informed of when the delivery was expected which was on time and no delays.
Very pleased with my Cuckoo clock. Good workmanship. The music is an added bonus. Can be turned off if required. Arrived quicker than expected. I am thinking of getting a another one
Clock is just as it looked and perfect for what we wanted, could not be happier
Alround good service . Easy to set up and fabulous quality
The cuckoo clock I received is the most stunning timepiece. Beautiful craftsmanship. Extremely pleased with my purchase. I absolutely adore my clock. Thank you so much
Fantastic, beautiful clock. The pictures do not do it justice. Took a few days to get the regulation correct but keeps time perfectly now.
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.86 based on 119 reviews