Cuckoo Collections Reviews

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks, and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders to mainland UK and most of Europe and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Tell us how Cuckoo Collections made you happy
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 20th February 2022
Stephen T
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 30th January 2022
Andy O
Victoria A
Some slight issues with initial communication, however this was picked up and resolved very quickly. The clock arrived today from Germany and I reached out to Cuckoo Collections as there weee import fees to be paid. These were paid within the hour and the clock is 🥰
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Thank you for your understanding and patience. We are SO happy that the clock was delivered on time and we hope the giftee loves their new cuckoo clock!
Wonderful wide selection of cuckoo clocks to suite every taste. Very helpful, friendly and informative staff to assist you whether online or by telephone.
Hello Sara, Thank you very much for your feedback. We love that you found us helpful! Cuckoo Collections
Delivered within timescales, the clock is better than anticipated with superb craftsmanship and makes us smile each time it cuckoos.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 20th February 2022
Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate your photo of the clock too! It is a stunner.
We are very pleased with our cuckoo clock, its amazing, good value, excellent time keeping, & quite entertaining with its little tunes, lovely cuckoos & echoes, our friends have all commented on it. Thank you so much.
I love my clock. It is something I have wanted since I was a little girl, (I am seventy now.) but I held off buying one because I no longer liked the traditional cuckoo clock style. The second I saw the simple but elegant lines of the Japanese clock, I was smitten.
Hello Deborah, we love the Japanese cuckoo clocks too!! They are a very interesting modern take on the traditional cuckoo clock. We're so glad you found a cuckoo clock you love. Thank you for your kind feedback.
Lovely clock and fast delivery
Thank you for your kind feedback, Thomas! We're happy to help and we're pleased that you enjoy your clock.
Bought a cuckoo clock for my husband's birthday and he absolutely loved it. Very pleased with it and love the chimes. Best birthday present I've bought him - I think !
That's great to hear, Patricia! We'd like to think it's a cuckoo clock is a pretty great present too, but we're biased. Thank you very much for your positive feedback!
Great service, exchanged our wrongly chosen first cuckoo clock for another more appropriate clock without fuss. We love our traditional cuckoo clock!
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 30th January 2022
Hello Andy, we've never seen anyone put lights on their cuckoo clock but I think that'll be our next favourite thing to see! Thank you very much for the feedback!
À±+++±++++
We hope that means "A+" but with extra pluses!
Beautiful and detailed design. I really liked all of the animals which is why I chose the one I did. I love the cuckoo settings. It is easy to set up.
Thank you for your kind feedback! The dog is very cute and the bird also has a life of its own. Enjoy your holiday period!
The clock arrived quickly and very securely packaged. I absolutely love it. It looks great and I get a kick out of the cuckoo every time he pipes up.
Great news! Thank you for your kinds words, Eva. We love that you love your new cuckoo clock!
An excellent product and service. I will buy from Cuckoo Collections again. Highly recommended.
Thank you for your review! That's very kind of you to say. We aim to please!
Absolutely love our Clock! The cats love it too!
Thank you for your feedback, James! We love to hear both humans and animals alike love our cuckoo clocks!
Absolutely love the clock. Very well made and is a joy to see on my wall. Many thanks for a fantastic wall ornament. Sue Wade.
Thank you, Sue! We love to hear it's found a good home!
The clock I received was a gift for a special birthday. I am absolutely delighted with it. It has been admired by so many people already. It arrived beautifully packed and is such a delight to look at. Such craftmanship - thank you so much.
Thank you Alison, Happy (belated) Birthday from us at Cuckoo Collections! We love that you enjoy the clock :)
We love the clock. It arrived well packed and secure from its long voyage across the Atlantic.
Thank you for your kind words, and we hope it was worth the wait! Enjoy!
An honestly run business with huge integrity that did not want to pass on import duty etc as a result of Brexit. Customer service way above what I would have hoped for. Kept in touch appropriately. Very highly recommended company. My clock is beautiful and brings me joy every day (plus some odd looks in Zoom meetings when the hour strikes lol)
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 20th November 2021 Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 20th November 2021 Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 20th November 2021 Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Hello Victoria, Thank you for your very kind words (and photos!). We love that you enjoy your clock and we hope it brings a bit of spice to many a Zoom meeting :) Wishing you the best!
My cuckoo clock was perfectly packaged and instructions were easy to understand. I am very happy
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 20th November 2021
Thank you very much for your kind words :) The clock looks great against the light background and curtains! We're so glad you're happy with your purchase.
Beautiful clock really happy with it well worth the money highly recommend
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 3rd November 2021
You chose a beautiful clock! We're so glad you love it. Thank you for your message
Lovely clock. Has pride of place in our hall. All the children are fascinated by it.
Great news! Thank you for your kind reply and for letting us know that the children love the cuckoo clock!
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.88 based on 142 reviews