Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks, and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders to mainland UK and most of Europe and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 5th October 2018
Diane J
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th June 2018
Samantha A
Very pleased with cuckoo clock - my only comment would be that’s it’s a shame the weights are plastic rather than wood.
We're happy to hear you are pleased with your cuckoo clock. In regards to the weights - all of our battery-powered cuckoo clocks have plastic weights which are painted to look real, while the traditional mechanical clocks have the real cast-iron weights. Some of our product descriptions incorrectly stated that battery-powered clocks had cast-iron weights and we are updating them to reflect this.
The Customer service at Cuckoo Collections was amazing, they dealt with a delivery problem that occurred with my purchase very swiftly and kept me updated at all times. I was very impressed with the company ! The cuckoo clock when it arrived was absolutely stunning , so much more than I had expected, the website just doesn’t do the clock justice , the workmanship and detailing that has gone into the Black Forest cuckoo clock makes it worth every single penny we spent.
That's great to hear you enjoy your cuckoo clock and that you were happy with our service! Thank you!
I absolutely love my cuckoo clock it is so beautiful. I love to sit and read while listening to the gentle ticking of it.
It arrived on time and was packaged so well so it didn't get hurt. She looks fabulous I would recommend this company 100%
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
Beautiful!!! Thank you for your kind words!
Really pleased with our choice of clock bought a surprise Christmas present during lockdown. Cuckoo Collections provided extensive information online to assist us to make our decision. The online advice on unpacking and setting up the clock was excellent and the process went very well. We now look forward every day to renewed energetic performances by Ludo (short for Ludwig) our very own cuckoo!
:-D We love that you named your cuckoo bird! We'll need to suggest that to customers from now on. Thank you for your kind words!
Excellent customer service from start to finish. I asked lots of questions before ordering which were all answered without pressure to buy. I would not hesitate to recommend Cuckoo Collections. Super pleased with my clock too.
Thank you for your kind words! We love that you are enjoying your new cuckoo clock!
The clock is an absolute delight! It looks and sounds beautiful and is a real talking point at our house. Brilliant service and very speedy delivery. Highly recommended.
Thank you! That's great to hear!
Lovely clock to add to my collection.
Excellent price and service.recommend company highly.
Very pleased. With my cuckoo clock it is quite a talking point with visitors in my home. I was very pleased when I received the clock as it was exactly what was advertised and pictured. I was kept well informed of when the delivery was expected which was on time and no delays.
Very pleased with my Cuckoo clock. Good workmanship. The music is an added bonus. Can be turned off if required. Arrived quicker than expected. I am thinking of getting a another one
Clock is just as it looked and perfect for what we wanted, could not be happier
Alround good service . Easy to set up and fabulous quality
The cuckoo clock I received is the most stunning timepiece. Beautiful craftsmanship. Extremely pleased with my purchase. I absolutely adore my clock. Thank you so much
Fantastic, beautiful clock. The pictures do not do it justice. Took a few days to get the regulation correct but keeps time perfectly now.
A first class service and well suited with alternative clock recommended when the model I chose not available.
Hi, I bought a 'modern' clockwork clock from Cuckoo Collections. I thought I might have to wait for ages for it to arrive because of the pandemic, but it arrived quickly. It is lovely, very pleased. Good service, happy customer, would buy from them again. Thank you
I cannot speak highly enough of them. Extremely smooth process, clock arrived on time and was loved by the recipient. Cuckoo Collections even refunded me some money as I couldnt get the voucher to work when I made the order on line. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone and will use them again if I order another clock.
Love our new cuckoo clock. Looks ultra modern and keeps perfect time. Joy to hear throughout the day.
Excellent service, excellent product. Delivered on time
Thank you, for both the delivery updates, the outstanding delivery and most of all my clock! Superb!
I am very happy with my cuckoo clock and I like it
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.85 based on 112 reviews