Cuckoo Collections Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections

About Cuckoo Collections: Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders over £150 and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Cuckoo Collections made you happy

- No results match this filter query -
[reset filters]

Diane J
"Absolutely love my cuckoo clock. All visitors comment about it. The only thing I’m finding is it’s cuckoo doesn’t correspond with the correct time, at one o’clock it will cuckoo eleven times and so on. Might be something I’ve done but it does make us chuckle."
Samantha A
"Very quick and efficient service! Kept me up to date with the delivery of my order! Packaged very well."
"Fantastic customer service. Kept me informed through the lengthy wait which was not their fault but the manufacturers. We both love our clock which has pride of place in our summer house. We're sure the neighbours think there's a real cuckoo in the vicinity!"
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.79 based on 48 reviews