Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders over £150 and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Tell us how Cuckoo Collections made you happy
Very good service and delighted with my purchase of cuckoo clock
The product was amazing such detail and was delivered quickly. However when I opened to check it a part of the product had broken off. Looked asif the glue hadn't set before being packaged up. It was a major job however with the cost of the lovely product I give you a 4.
If you want a cuckoo clock, traditional or modern, the selection from Cuckoo Collections is amazing. Their prices are competitive too so I bought a clock each for my two brothers for Christmas. There was an issue with delivery from Italy with one of the clocks but Cuckoo Collection offered a partial rebate for the inconvenience. The clock finally turned up but they were excellent with communication throughout.
By cuckoo-ing on time!
Good service
It arrived earlier than expected and looks splendid. Instructions to make hands on the clock and the cuckoo's call not totally straight forward
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.79 based on 48 reviews