Crunch Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Crunch

About Crunch: Crunch is a groundbreaking online accountancy firm for freelancers, contractors and small businesses. By combining accredited, award-winning in-house accountants with internally-developed cloud software, Crunch delivers a complete business accountancy service for a flat monthly fee. No costly extras, your own personal account manager, and maximum tax efficiency.

Crunch’s monthly fee of £69.50+VAT includes:

- Unlimited access to your own account manager and a team of accredited accountants
- Access to our simple, real-time online accounting software to help you stay on top of your finances
- Year end filings, Corporation Tax and VAT returns all included in your monthly fee
- Our team will handle the taxman for you with our Registered Office service
- Mobile apps for on-the-go bookkeeping
- RTI-compliant payroll included for two company directors
- A hand-picked range of additional business services

To learn more visit Crunch.co.uk

review@crunch.co.uk

Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF

Category:
Accountants

Tell us how Crunch made you happy

Would Work With Again yes
"My accounts were done in next to no time, and your team were there for me every step of the way. Lucy was excellent and very helpful, she helped to keep things clear and simple."
Hi Sinead,

This is fantastic to hear, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this feedback! We've passed it on to Lucy and the rest of the team.

Thanks,

Jen - Client Experience Manager
"Sinann did an amazing job since day one. She has helped with any issues/questions I had and always went the extra mile to make sure everything was clear and right."
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this lovely feedback David! We really appreciate it :)

Jen - Client Experience Manager
"Sinann has been my account manager for 2 years now, and throughout has been professional, helpful and accommodating. As someone with limited knowledge of accounting, I have found Sinann's advice and knowledge to be extremely useful which has helped me no end in staying on top of my accounts. She is always happy to take my calls and answer my unlimited cries for help. I cannot speak highly enough of Sinnan and her colleagues, an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you Sinnan."
Hi David,

This is fantastic, thank you very much for providing this feedback! Really glad to hear you are getting so much out of our service, and we've passed this on to Sinann.

Thanks again!

Would Work With Again yes
"Olivia and all her colleagues at Crunch are truly amazing, they are all beyond helpful and patient! Whoever picks up the phone is always happy to go above and beyond to help you and talk you through what needs to be done in ''human'' understandable terms! Olivia has saved me the last few days with my end of year accounts, she is an absolute star! I couldn't recommend Crunch more highly, thank you to all the Crunch Team!"
Hi Grace,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide this lovely review, we're really proud of Olivia and the team for providing such great service!

Jen - Client Experience Manager
"The company's best asset is the people. In my case it's Sinann, my account manager. She's patient and ALWAYS super, super helpful. Thanks! :)"
Thanks very much for your feedback, we've passed this on to Sinann. It means so much to the team to be recognised for the great service they deliver, so thanks for taking the time!

Would Work With Again yes
"Being appointed your own personal manager who is both friendly, knowledgeable and personable makes a huge difference to someone like myself who likes to be organised."
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely feedback, we really appreciate it!

Would Work With Again yes
"The Crunch team are always friendly and willing to help solve or attend to any queries or concerns I have and being a relatively new company owner, I have a few! :)"
Hi Jo, thanks very much for giving us such lovely feedback, we really appreciate it.
"So far so good, switched over from SJD who were not good at all. Crunch are very responsive and professional."
Thank you for taking time out to review us, we really appreciate your feedback.
Martin
Head of Client Services
"Sinann has been extremely helpful and pleasant to talk with! Thanks for resolving all my issues!"
Fantastic feedback, thank you very much and it means so much to our people to be recognised for the service they deliver every day.

Martin
Head of Client Services
Would Work With Again yes
"Saved my bacon from an unhelpful referencing company by getting a turn around on a reference in less tha a day! Much appreciated"
Would Work With Again yes
"My client manager Mr Luke Young is extremely helpful and nice, also gives 100% to explain and solve my queries."
"Superb Customer Service. I have full transparency over my business financials."
Would Work With Again yes
"They are very helpful and my client manager Matt is always willing to help or give advice. I thought they would be a faceless online accountant, it doesn’t feel anything like that. It’s made me feel more in control of my finances."
Hi Simon,
Really wonderful to hear your happy with the service from Matt. We've let him know and he's a very happy chappy indeed.

Lovely to hear that you find us to be personable service also

Thanks again!
"I’ve used Crunch since 2013 and have never had a problem with them. The website is very easy to use. I like that I can see where I am with all payments etc. They have been very helpful when i’ve done things wrong and shown me how to rectify or simply rectified it themselves. All responses have been quick to my emails, never had a problem sending a query to the generic support one. Adam Thorpe has been so helpful as my Accountant Manager and has been really great with advising on the closure of my company. Extremely professional. The only thing is I wished the bank bolt app hadn’t been removed as it was a really good tool and I thought that was a step backwards for Crunch. I would definitely use Crunch again should I start up another Company. It was really smooth running. Thank you."
"I had an accountant completely mess up my personal filing and was quite wary of having anyone else do my tax again. Crunch is brilliant and perfect for me in that the actual system is so easy to use I can see everything in real time so I know exactly where I stand at any point in the year with minimal effort. Anytime I've had questions the team has been helpful and responsive and the user friendly interface means filing my own Personal Return is super easy so no more forking out for fees every January! All business returns are filed on time to HMRC and have never had any problems. I must give a personal mention to Luke Young my account manager who is has been a smiley face at the end of an email after going through a stressful mortgage application, nothing was too much trouble and he did everything in his power to help and his personable manner really helped to make the whole process a lot more bearable! The only thing I would say is that although I understand why they do it, you always have to email what appears to be a generic support@ email which can feel a little like you're sending emails into the ether but this is a small detail, I would always recommend Crunch to people looking for a reliable accountant as I've received nothing but impeccable service from them."
"I've been using Crunch for a couple of years now, never had any particular problem."
Would Work With Again yes
"Had an issue with my client manager at Crunch who just wasn't getting what I was asking for. I then dealt with Oscar Whitaker who handled my mortgage reference perfectly. Was clear and concise and straight to the point. Would happily deal with him again."
Would Work With Again yes
"Stephanie Berriman has been a fantastic help to me, she has great patience and is always prompt and efficient. I would recommend Crunch and the great customer service they provide. Keep up the fantastic work"
"My experience using Crunch is really good. It's a platform very easy to use and now that I can reconcile statements automatically uploaded from my bank it's extremely useful. I've been using it for more than 2 years and I can recommend it to everyone. Luke, my account manager, is awesome. He is really helpful and he always have an answer to my questions (no matter how easy or hard they are). He advised me really well on how to manage properly my expenses and he solved all my doubts about the business. I feel really safe considering my experience directing an ltd is quite short. I can recommend it 100% sure."
Would Work With Again yes
"If ever we have any questions, our Account Manager Luke is always on hand to help us. He always goes above and beyond and we have a great relationship. Couldn't recommend Crunch strongly enough."
Crunch is rated 4.23 based on 269 reviews