Crunch Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Crunch

About Crunch: Crunch is a groundbreaking online accountancy firm for freelancers, contractors and small businesses. By combining accredited, award-winning in-house accountants with internally-developed cloud software, Crunch delivers a complete business accountancy service for a flat monthly fee. No costly extras, your own personal account manager, and maximum tax efficiency.

Crunch’s monthly fee of £69.50+VAT includes:

- Unlimited access to your own account manager and a team of accredited accountants
- Access to our simple, real-time online accounting software to help you stay on top of your finances
- Year end filings, Corporation Tax and VAT returns all included in your monthly fee
- Our team will handle the taxman for you with our Registered Office service
- Mobile apps for on-the-go bookkeeping
- RTI-compliant payroll included for two company directors
- A hand-picked range of additional business services

To learn more visit Crunch.co.uk

review@crunch.co.uk

Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF

Category:
Accountants

Tell us how Crunch made you happy

Would Work With Again yes
"The Crunch system is great but what really makes it worthwhile is the customer service. My account manager is brilliant and is always very helpful."
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the great comments! Your Client Manager Katie is delighted to read your feedback. So close to being a 5 star! Do let our Client Experience Team know what we can do to bump this up to a 5 next time by dropping us an email to cx@crunch.co.uk

All the best
Would Work With Again yes
"The main reason I'm still with crunch is my client manager who is always of great help for my enquiries. I really like the e-crunch platform that is quite straight forward to use. The only reason why I didn't give crunch 5 starts is the high staff turnaround. I must have had at least 4different client managers within less than 2years."
Hi Peter,

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your Client Manager Abbey is very happy with your comments.

From time to time, Client Managers move onto other positions within the company and so we need to re-home clients. We appreciate that this isn't ideal however our training and support systems should be able to facilitate a smooth transition.

Thanks again
"Quite good about coming out to a repair."
"Easy online platform"
Would Work With Again yes
"I have to say, I'm allergic to accounting. So, while I understand the system is easy to use, I'm terrible at it. Having said that, my Client Manager, Matt McNeill, has been really supportive and helped me through every step of the way! He's fantastic."
Would Work With Again Yes
"Luke Young has been of significant help in ensuring I am up to speed with my records, expenses etc. Luke is a valuable asset."
Would Work With Again Yes
"Been a customer coming up to a year now (10 months), and have had a good experience so far. The web system used is a bit clunky in some areas, but does the job. The place where Crunch shines is customer service. My account manager will respond to any queries same day - usually same hour. This is a massive help, and the reason why I cannot think about using another accounting provider. Everyone I have ever spoken to within Crunch is knowledgeable, helpful and polite."
"Very helpful support"
Hi William

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some excellent feedback, most appreciated! I’ll make sure that I pass this onto the team.

Thanks again!
Would Work With Again yes
"I just signed up with Crunch. Sarah (advisor) took me through the process and not only was it straightforward, but she was courteous, knowledgeable, happy and informed. It was a pleasure. I would've given 5 stars, but a company needs to supply me with free donuts if they want 5 stars."
Thanks for the kind words! Krispy Kremes are in the post....let's hope they don't spoil in this*ahem* heat.

Thanks again!
Would Work With Again Yes
"Being self-employed can be overwhelming at times, but Crunch makes it easy to keep your accounts up to date. I'be had different managers on my account but I have always found them to be extremely helpful and friendly. The latest senior client manager (Lisa) I dealt with was absolutely fantastic, really patient and very clear in her instructions. I definitely recommend Crunch to other and in fact, have already!"
Would Work With Again Yes
"The Crunch is good. Nice customer service and easy to use."
Would Work With Again Yes
"Solid, approachable service with friendly and helpful staff."
"I just wanted to quickly say how excellent Amelia Barrie has been as my Account Manager for Role Models. She is efficient, polite and gets things done. Please pass on my thanks for all her hard work. Similarly I have found Lucinda Wong to be really helpful as an accountant. She is takes ownership of a problem and does her utmost to reach a suitable outcome. I find her manner on the phone to be excellent too. Thanks again, Hugo"
Would Work With Again Yes
"Crunch has made the last 2 years of freelancing so simple. The online dashboard is great and the support I get from my account manager is always prompt and reliably clear and helpful."
Would Work With Again Yes
"Although new to Crunch I find it very easy to use. The steps for each process are always clear and logical so I haven't had any major issues. The support line is great and our account manager Michael is always very helpful - despite our constant calls!! He goes above and beyond to assist us."
Thank you for the kind words! We'll be sure to thank Michael personally.

Thanks again,
"Fantastic for the consultant w"
"Thanks to crunch I no longer have to record my business transactions in spread sheets. I hated it. The crunch website is so simple and intuitive to use. My account manager also responds promptly and satisfactorily to all my enquiries. I have used the service for 2 years now and have no regrets."
"Overall the service has been good and I am impressed by the concept and professionalism of Crunch staff. On a couple of isolated occasions responses have been slow or explanations unclear but overall 8/10 (I never give 10/10)"
"Although I very much value my account manager, who is very good and knowledgeable, I have very little contact with any accountants. I get no advice on the best way I should be doing my taxes for my individual circumstances and have no idea of the name of an accountant who is allocated to me. This makes the process quite 'faceless'. For me an improvement in the service would be easier access to an actual accountant to receive advice which seems kept at arms length currently."
"Good software and support. A bit expensive, but it's worked well for me over the years,"
Crunch is rated 4.25 based on 275 reviews