Crunch Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Crunch

About Crunch: Crunch is a groundbreaking online accountancy firm for freelancers, contractors and small businesses. By combining accredited, award-winning in-house accountants with internally-developed cloud software, Crunch delivers a complete business accountancy service for a flat monthly fee. No costly extras, your own personal account manager, and maximum tax efficiency.

Crunch’s monthly fee of £69.50+VAT includes:

- Unlimited access to your own account manager and a team of accredited accountants
- Access to our simple, real-time online accounting software to help you stay on top of your finances
- Year end filings, Corporation Tax and VAT returns all included in your monthly fee
- Our team will handle the taxman for you with our Registered Office service
- Mobile apps for on-the-go bookkeeping
- RTI-compliant payroll included for two company directors
- A hand-picked range of additional business services

To learn more visit Crunch.co.uk

review@crunch.co.uk

Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF

Category:
Accountants

Tell us how Crunch made you happy

"I had an accountant completely mess up my personal filing and was quite wary of having anyone else do my tax again. Crunch is brilliant and perfect for me in that the actual system is so easy to use I can see everything in real time so I know exactly where I stand at any point in the year with minimal effort. Anytime I've had questions the team has been helpful and responsive and the user friendly interface means filing my own Personal Return is super easy so no more forking out for fees every January! All business returns are filed on time to HMRC and have never had any problems. I must give a personal mention to Luke Young my account manager who is has been a smiley face at the end of an email after going through a stressful mortgage application, nothing was too much trouble and he did everything in his power to help and his personable manner really helped to make the whole process a lot more bearable! The only thing I would say is that although I understand why they do it, you always have to email what appears to be a generic support@ email which can feel a little like you're sending emails into the ether but this is a small detail, I would always recommend Crunch to people looking for a reliable accountant as I've received nothing but impeccable service from them."
"I've been using Crunch for a couple of years now, never had any particular problem."
Would Work With Again yes
"Had an issue with my client manager at Crunch who just wasn't getting what I was asking for. I then dealt with Oscar Whitaker who handled my mortgage reference perfectly. Was clear and concise and straight to the point. Would happily deal with him again."
Would Work With Again yes
"Stephanie Berriman has been a fantastic help to me, she has great patience and is always prompt and efficient. I would recommend Crunch and the great customer service they provide. Keep up the fantastic work"
"My experience using Crunch is really good. It's a platform very easy to use and now that I can reconcile statements automatically uploaded from my bank it's extremely useful. I've been using it for more than 2 years and I can recommend it to everyone. Luke, my account manager, is awesome. He is really helpful and he always have an answer to my questions (no matter how easy or hard they are). He advised me really well on how to manage properly my expenses and he solved all my doubts about the business. I feel really safe considering my experience directing an ltd is quite short. I can recommend it 100% sure."
Would Work With Again yes
"If ever we have any questions, our Account Manager Luke is always on hand to help us. He always goes above and beyond and we have a great relationship. Couldn't recommend Crunch strongly enough."
Would Work With Again yes
"The Crunch system is really straightforward to use, the short videos take you through each bit step-by-step and the account managers are knowledgeable, helpful and very patient when I have any questions. It makes my accounting so simple and quick - I never thought I'd say that. I can't praise them highly enough."
Would Work With Again yes
"Always available to assist and answer questions"
"Really great service and easy to use app. Takes the pain out of accounting."
Would Work With Again yes
"I've been with Crunch for many years, while my business has grown about 6x. All the way through I have found their online service just what we need. Yes, it is not a bookkeeper - you enter the information - but that is what we want. It helps us keep our books in order, makes sure we comply with all VAT, Tax, PAYE and Companies House deadlines. And our accounts get audited and sent to We have had good support when we have needed it (e.g. questions about witholding tax in India). I would definitely recommend them - but before you buy check they this is the service that you want. Looking at some of the negative reviews I get the impression people thought they were buying a different service."
Would Work With Again yes
"Very grateful to Crunch for all their hard work in giving me guidance on reconciling and preparing my end of year accounts. My account manager Marc Castiel was attentive, helpful and clearly explained what I needed to do - he really made every effort to ensure everything was in order, helping me to understand processes when I was struggling. His team also worked very hard to get everything filed for me and helping to ensure everything was in order. Im very thankful for their hard work and assistance. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Crunch platform to other contractors as the support and advice has really stood out for me."
Would Work With Again yes
"I've been a Crunch client for 6 years. Their commitment to quality and a genuine passion for what they do, has made accounting affordable, easy to understand and accessible for small businesses like mine. Simply outstanding!"
Would Work With Again yes
"I have been using Crunch for the last 5 years. Their software is incredibly intuitive, their staff extremely helpful and overall they've made running a small business an effortless and stress-free experience. I can't recommend highly enough."
Would Work With Again yes
"I have been with Crunch for almost 4 years and I have always been happy with Crunch's services and staff, but I have to highlight Mina Beshara as he was amazing with the accounts closure when my circumstances changed and I stopped contracting. He helped me a lot through the whole process and also managed to help me and explain me how to maximize gains. I consider his efforts and proactive attitude very positive and I felt the work progressed very well as I would even get daily or hourly updates. Keep up with the good work Crunch and keep up with the good work Mina Beshara! Pedro Soares"
Would Work With Again yes
"I started my own business at the end of 2016 for the first time. I had no idea how to get it up and running, registered with Customs House, or how to do any of the accounting whatsoever. I started using Crunch and got Luke Young as my account manager. He walked me through the whole process and was unbelievably patient with me given I regularly had no idea what I was doing. Luke was always available to quickly and simply answer my (numerous and often repetitive) questions with regard to how to correctly enter my account information and was always there to walk me through things I didn't understand. Overall I'd recommend the service to anyone, it's solid and you've always got someone there to answer your queries."
"Neat user interface and easy to understand for novices."
Would Work With Again yes
"The crunch app is easy to use and very friendly as you have an instant view of the company's accounts. The support and account managers are helpful and get things done fast. I do recommend the service for anyone who wants to spend less time on acounting and more time on business!"
Would Work With Again yes
"Luke is professional, friendly and extremely attentive to our account. Great customer service from someone with patience and experience."
Would Work With Again yes
"Very professional service, helpful and friendly. Excellent online portal."
Would Work With Again yes
"Very helpful staff and get things actioned quickly. Very knowledgeable and would highly recommend Crunch!"
Crunch is rated 4.24 based on 276 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access