CPD Online College Reviews

Read CPD Online College Reviews

hello@cpd.email

74 New North Road

Tell us how CPD Online College made you happy
I found the course very clear and easy to do and the operator I rang to set it up in the first place very friendly and helpful as I haven't done a course on line before. I would come back to you for anymore training courses I may need in the future thank you
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you found completing your CPD online positive, we look forward to you studying with us again in the future, remember to use your 50% off discount that was included in with your certificate. 😊 - Team CPD Online College
As an online course that I chose to do, I found the course informative, helpful and the staff where there if you needed any help. There was links to help out as well. Everything on the final exam was everything in the course where as on some courses I did on other sites I found that the exams didn't follow the course. I would highly recommend giving this site a go to improve your skills.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review Jane, we really appreciate the feedback and it is great to hear you enjoyed the course and the quiz at the end. We are always happy to help where we can and we look forward to seeing you back studying with us again in the future! - Team CPD Online College.
Clear and concise
Thank you for the 5 star positive review. We hope you will be back to study with us again soon - Team CPD Online College.
I really enjoyed. Thank you
Very informative course
Thank you for the positive review Paula, We are pleased you enjoyed completing the course and we hope you will be back to study with us again in the future - Team CPD Online College.
very informative
Thank you for the positive review. We hope you will be back in the future - Team CPD Online College.
I find remote learning very difficult. The course fulfilled my employment requirements.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review, I am pleased this fulfilled your requirements and I hope that the course was easy for you to navigate. We are always happy to help where we can. We hope you will be back to study wish us again in the future - Team CPD Online College.
Course was well structured and easy to navigate. Information was comprehensive. Some of the questions in the final test were fairly irrelevant to the real world
Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive review, we are pleased you found the website and the content easy to follow and we hope you will be back again in the future - Team CPD Online College.
informative
Thank you for the positive review. We hope you will be back to study again soon - Team CPD Online College.
Straightforward to enrol and take a course. Subject matter was useful.
Thank you for the positive review. We are pleased you enjoyed completing the course. We hope you will be back to study with us again soon - Team CPD Online College.
A very well put together and informative course allowing you to fit in around a busy life.
Thank you for the 5 star review Samantha, We are really pleased you enjoyed completing the course in your own time and this was informative for you. We hope you will be back to study with us again in the future - Team CPD Online College.
Really helpful.
Many thanks for the 5 star review Mani. We hope you will be back to study with us again soon - Team CPD Online College.
Informative and easy to follow. I would highly recommend.
Thank you for the positive review Poppy, we are really pleased you enjoyed the course and the website was easy to navigate. We hope you will be back again soon - Team CPD Online College.
I like how the course gives you a chance to do a mini quiz at first so it sets you up for the big test at the end.it was very well organised and set up..well done to you guys..oh and i passed..happy days
Thank you Mark and well done! We are really pleased you enjoyed the course and the mini quizzes helped you along the way. Thank you for the positive review and we look forward to seeing you again soon - Team CPD Online College.
the course is very intresting
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your 5 star positive review, we hope you will be back again in the future - Team CPD Online College.
Very informative as well as going over the usual areas
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review, we are really please you found the course informative and we hope you will be back again soon - Team CPD Online College.
The course was very interesting and covered a wide range of information about adult safeguarding. The mini quizzes were a useful revision tool. The only problem we had was that on the first 4-5 of each part of each section we received an error message when we tried to move forwards to the next part of the course despite clearly having spent more than the minimum time on each section.
Thank you for your positive review Laura, We are pleased you found the course informative and enjoyed the mini quizzes. I am sorry to hear the issues you faced during the course, we have located the bug and hopefully this will not cause any further issues for future courses - Team CPD Online College.
very informative
Thank you for the positive review, we hope you will be back to study with us again soon - Team CPD Online College.
I found the course very easy to understand and informative.
Thank you Christa for taking the time to leave a positive review, we really appreciate this. We are pleased you found this easy to navigate and the course was informative and beneficial to you. we hope you will be back to study with us again soon - Team CPD Online College.
Straight forward course
Many thanks for the positive review, we really appreciate the feedback. We hope you will be back to study with us again soon - Team CPD Online College.
Very precise and to the point. Covered the whole recruitment process.
Thank you for your positive review Pieter, we are pleased you found the course beneficial and informative, we hope you will be back to study with us again soon - Team CPD Online College.
CPD Online College is rated 4.60 based on 1,382 reviews