CPD Online College Reviews

Read CPD Online College Reviews

hello@cpd.email

74 New North Road

Tell us how CPD Online College made you happy
I found the course very clear and easy to do and the operator I rang to set it up in the first place very friendly and helpful as I haven't done a course on line before. I would come back to you for anymore training courses I may need in the future thank you
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad that you found completing your CPD online positive, we look forward to you studying with us again in the future, remember to use your 50% off discount that was included in with your certificate. 😊 - Team CPD Online College
Very interested course I enjoy it
Posted 23 minutes ago
Excellent.. I had a good experience
Enjoyable and informative course.
Easy to use, quick access too.
Brilliant short courses that give you an idea of each module and has a test so you know that you have took information in going to do 3 more of these courses
I got what I was expecting
Brilliant
Found the course really comprehensive, it covered a lot in a relatively short space of time. I learned a lot and feel confident applying for new jobs having done the course.
Autism awareness course very good would definitely recommend going on this course can do it in your time it says it takes three hours but I did over a few days.
Very helpful and interesting
The most recent legislation was very informative and very interesting , I am glad to have had the chance to do this course thank you.
Thank you Jane, We are pleased you enjoyed completing the course. We hope you will be back to study with us again soon - Team CPD Online College.
The course was very interesting and knowledgable
Many thanks Claire for the positive review, we are really pleased you enjoyed the course. We hope you will be back to study with us again soon! - Team CPD Online College.
I need more examples from real life how to talk or encourage people with health problems, like dialogs, person cases and solutions to it. Thank you.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate this. We hope that you found some of the information on the course useful and informative, we can only apologise if this was not as beneficial to your needs. We hope you will consider studying with us again in the future. - Team CPD Online College.
It was great. The question was a little bit difficult but very educative for my career,. myself and my love ones
Thank you for your 5 star review Victor, we are really pleased you enjoyed the course and it benefit your career. We hope you will study with us again soon - Team CPD Online College.
As an online course that I chose to do, I found the course informative, helpful and the staff where there if you needed any help. There was links to help out as well. Everything on the final exam was everything in the course where as on some courses I did on other sites I found that the exams didn't follow the course. I would highly recommend giving this site a go to improve your skills.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review Jane, we really appreciate the feedback and it is great to hear you enjoyed the course and the quiz at the end. We are always happy to help where we can and we look forward to seeing you back studying with us again in the future! - Team CPD Online College.
Clear and concise
Thank you for the 5 star positive review. We hope you will be back to study with us again soon - Team CPD Online College.
I really enjoyed. Thank you
Very informative course
Thank you for the positive review Paula, We are pleased you enjoyed completing the course and we hope you will be back to study with us again in the future - Team CPD Online College.
very informative
Thank you for the positive review. We hope you will be back in the future - Team CPD Online College.
I find remote learning very difficult. The course fulfilled my employment requirements.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review, I am pleased this fulfilled your requirements and I hope that the course was easy for you to navigate. We are always happy to help where we can. We hope you will be back to study wish us again in the future - Team CPD Online College.
CPD Online College is rated 4.60 based on 1,396 reviews