CPD Online College Reviews

Read CPD Online College Reviews

hello@cpd.email

74 New North Road

Tell us how CPD Online College made you happy
Very happy with the courses I did on mental health and safeguarding. Lots of information and guidance before the final knowledge check. Nice to be able to do it in my own time and a great price! The more you learn, the cheaper it gets as they offer reduced prices for multiple courses. Nice to receive my certificates so quickly and with a little treat added to the package.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review Tom, We are really pleased you enjoyed the courses and found these to be at a competitive price with no pressure to rush. Happy to send you more treats with more certificates in the future! - Team CPD Online College.
It’s a great online college , a.though it’s a very hard subject the HACCP…it’s not very easy but this course is what we all need during the COVID ..thank you CPD.. I will be back again and I recommend to every student who wants to continue with his gastronomic career..Chef Karim.
Thank you for your positive review Karim! We hope you will study again with us soon. – Team CPD Online College
I really enjoyed this course and I’m looking forward to doing more Very informative and interesting to see how young children’s minds work Thank you kb
Thank you for your positive review, we are glad you enjoyed the course and we hope you will study again with us soon! - Team CPD Online College
CPD Online College is rated 4.63 based on 1,970 reviews