Cornerstone Reviews

4.7
Based on 4,431 reviews
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
excellent shave cream
I flit between clean shaven to beardy man and they allow me to manage this, no scraping or rash
Razors always give a good shave and mo nicks.
Great blades, handle and shaving cream range as well as very reasonable pricing on all! Only downer is the deoderant which doesn't last very small and isn't great value. The rest of the range is absolutely great
The blades are great and all in all a premium feel, and the etching on handle of new orders is a lovely touch. I like the tiered subscriptions if you don’t want all the products that are available and a reasonable price. Something less to think about as they just turn up when you need them. The star of the product line here is the shaving gel. I haven’t tried the foam as I’m generally not a fan of shaving foams but the gel is the best product I have used and I have tried a lot of them as I have sensitive skin. You only need a tiny amount as it is quite thick, let down with some water and a little goes a long way. The razor glides over the skin with the gel even against the grain, on longer hair or, like me, very course thicker hair. It even smells great if your in to that. The After shave balm is silky without being greasy, absorbs fairly quick into the skin and is minty and calming / soothing to freshly shaved skin. Definitely worth the subscription price.
Quick delivery great products
Very smooth shave
Great deodorant, long lasting and smells great. Really like this product from Cornerstone.
Blades are okay at price point but have a distinct clogging tendency. After shave balm provides welcome relief and seems to offer good value. Earlier generation blades were better so I’m inclined to try a competitor’s offering.
Excellent quality blades Excellent value.
Been using these razor blades for ages happy with results £14 for six.price is just about right.
As good as they come.
It smells reyt nice like.
Fantastic as I had a clean feeling mouth for over 8 hours.. Plus no pain when I had a pint when I finished work.. I had sensitive toothpaste and it works!!!
Fantastic handle, very easy to use and unlike other razors I have tried I do not end up with any cuts after a very close shave.
Easy to use, blades are excellent, no longer needing to add to the grocery list as it is all automated.
Quality shave and products.
I thought I would try Cornorstone's razor and blades and wasn't disappointed. Great quality at a fair price, happy days!
Great service, but I am not a fan of the blades i have been using Gillette skingaurd for quite a while now and maybe this has changed my shaving experiance. But i wish Cornerstone all the best. Just one other thing, why have a metal handle that slips in your hand when wet!
My preferred cream.