Cornerstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
good quality product with blades that last.
The handle feels like it really good quality - it’s heavy and sturdy. The razors are sharp and they give a good shave without any nicks.
I will never use a different toothpaste , thank you
My skin always feel super smooth and fresh after this.
Exceptional
Always fast delivery with plenty on notice if you need to postpone an order. Never a problem and a great shave.
Very good products. Love the shaving cream, don't need to use much - blades just glide over skin.
Love the shave cream works with our without brush. Razor just glides and you don't need to use much.
I found my shaving experience very good the price is excellent for what you get and overall servicespot on thankyou
Very good product I used to use a major brand not anymore the product I received from cornerstones was I feel was far superior.
""
Having previously used Cornerstone o was tempted away to a competitor for my daily shave equipment, well let’s just say the grass isn’t always greener so I’m happy to be a returning customer and renew my subscription 🪒
Still waiting for part of a missing order. Great blades but better value on 3 for 2 . But part of order missing. Keep your invoices people.
Sorry to hear that part of your order hasn't turned up! If you haven't already, please contact our care team at help@cornerstone.co.uk who should be able to look into this for you :-)
Only had it a week but seems good
Great gel that doesn't foam heavy. I can get my beard line accurate
Good solid feeling Razor and comfortable to use. It is new to me this week so have not used the cream yet.
Great cream, easy to manoeuvre, you don’t need a lot of it and it’s a great accompaniment to both the razor and after shave balm
Guy's, I can't recommend Cornerstone any higher! Quality products! Offer regular customers incentives to try out their product line. Easy to cancel if not wishing to continue buying the products. Free delivery with np hassle involved!
Really nice face wash, skin feels really clean and smooth after using. I was nervous about trying the moisturiser as over the years I’ve found most to be to heavy and gives me breakouts…..but cornerstone moisturiser absorbs quick and does not leave a greasy feeling at all. Honestly, I’ve been using a big “expensive” brand for 20+ years convinced that nothing else would work for me, but I’ve completely switched to cornerstone now and will never go back.
Excellent communication, products, delivery service and packaging. What more could you ask for?
Cornerstone is rated 4.64 based on 4,165 reviews