Cornerstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
Superb service!
Great value and a great shave
Whereas I could only get 4 shaves out of my old Gillette blades, I can now go a full month using a Cornerstone blade, shaving every other day! This of course makes a massive difference in the amount of blades that I buy and the amount that I spend on shaving!
Great products, great customer service with the option to postpone deliveries very useful during the pandemic - when I became scruffier than I would normally allow!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
The product is good especially for the money I only shave once a week so I like being able to buy when it suits me and they're a good company to deal with
Did what it said on the tube.
Customer service is very good...the prices are fine...delivery is ok. I enjoy dealing with this company.
I have been using Cornerstone products now for over 2 years and think they are very good value with great results
Head and shoulders above any product available on the market today
Efficient service and excellent products
Beautifully crafted blades with a good glide. They handle the different angles my scruff grows, doesn’t nick under my chin and leaves a smooth finish. V happy!
I have been using Cornerstone blades, aftershave and moisturiser for a couple of years now, very happy with the products which come regularly and when I want them which saves me having to think about shopping for them. Great product, great service and a great shave.
Fast delivery was recommended by a friend and I love it best razor I've had
Great shave really happy
All is good
Lovely, light balm with a pleasing scent.
Brilliant customer service. Cornerstone sent me a Β£-off deal email which I waited too long to use, and they then gave me money off a product when I asked them if I could still use the deal. Really kind of them. The moisturiser is superb as is every cornerstone product I use.
Really liking my new subscription. Blades, gel, floss all high quality and way way better than a previous subscription service I was signed up with. Just a shame it took me two years to ditch them and sign-up with Cornerstone.
Have been happy with most of the products I have tried, always prompt efficient service.
Cornerstone is rated 4.65 based on 4,250 reviews