Cornerstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
all 4 of the products i have used i rate hihly
Good blades, fast delivery
I have a blue bread tough to cut but the cream makes light work of that.
I am impressed by how long each tube lasts .it is also very easy and quick to apply as it spreads so easily but is light
Cornerstone did OK. Again. Only downside is that Royal Mail deliveries are slow as they have backlogs due to Covid. This wasn’t the worst delay though. Previous box took 9 days and some letters delivered 11 days after postmark. Not fair to blame Cornerstone but the delay irked me - otherwise full stars.
You get a great shave every time, wish they would send a new handle every year. Most product offered are not required just want a great shave.
Great gift for my partner.
Great service and product. But at 77 years condoms on the back burner!
Customer service was fine, delivery quick and in general I’m happy with the company. Not sure about the product effectiveness as it’s too early to rate.
Love the razor and blades but not very keen on the shaving cream not very leathery and as soon as Warter hit it its gone
Great product and a lovely smell
Good product. Blades are really good if you have sensitive skin especially if you shave with the grain to start. The shave gel is lovely and helps avert a rash. Only downside is shave gel is very small product.
I’m happy with blades, but I feel they’re a bit expensive compared to others available.
The blades are quality. It is a bit too early to comment on the hair loss treatment,other than to say that I doubt whether the spray will last a month based on the direction of 6 sprays on the relevant areas twice a day.Deliveries and communication have been excellent.
These toothbrush are pretty neat. Very quick rotating and they clean my teeth really well but I’d like the addition of the horizontal brush heads to the range like you can get for Oral B Electric Trizone Toothbrushes.
The razor is just what I wanted because it fits the hand nicely and provides a clean shave. My only negative comment is the shaving gel is not right for me. The website does not provide a way to edit future orders. I've sent a message requesting to remove the gel from my account but so far received no response.
Great product but pricey. The service is amazing and the updates on the delivery process are very handy.
Nice and easy to use and not greasy like some.
Good service
Cool with pleasant smell. Very soothing on skin and integral part of the shaving process daily for me
Cornerstone is rated 4.65 based on 4,090 reviews