Cornerstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
Order on the 5th march payment was took then still waiting. Have emailed twice waiting for reply
I'm so sorry to hear that Sam, our customer care team are always on hand during office hours in the week and we have limited cover at the weekends. They do always respond to emails, have you had a response yet?
Ok so I have sensitive skin but I was not expecting to lose the layer of skin on my face!
Hi Mike - so sorry to hear about this. All of our products are designed with sensitive skin in mind so I'm really puzzled as to what might have happened - sorry that you had a bad experience using them! When you have the chance, please get in touch with us by email at help@cornerstone.co.uk and we'll be able to look into this further for you.
I have just had the worst shave ever. The blades are rubbish they do not cut they drag & clog up even when you run them through water to try & clean them. It ripped my face to bits. I picked up my Gillet Mach 3 turbo instant smooth action with No Drag at all. £4 if I would have known I would not have had them even if they were free. It's a shame I had hi hopes being a new British company. Great idea but you need top quality blades for this to work. I could have had a better shave with a pack of cheap throw aways for less than £2. Do you want it back or bin it. Sorry but it's rubbish.
I'm so sorry to hear that you feel this way, Nigel. Our blades are angled differently to many of our competitors so may take some getting used to, but they definitely shouldn't cause cuts. If you're able to get in touch with our Customer Care Team at help@cornerstone.co.uk they'll be able to help out.
Did not even receive first order. Royal Mail left failed delivery note as they claimed box had been too big to fit in (standard sized) letterbox. Local collection depot is considerable distance from where I live and only open 6am to 1pm so there is no time apart from a Saturday when I can collect. In what way is this a convenient way to buy razor blades? Had to go out and buy blades anyway, even though I'd just paid Cornerstone for blades. Decided I can't be bothered to go to collection depot, so cancelled my orders with Cornestone, who have made no attempt to contact me after I explained why I'm cancelling. They clearly couldn't care less, as they got one payment out of me for nothing.
I'm really sorry to hear this, Ed. Did you get in touch with our care team at help@cornerstone.co.uk by any chance? They're always happy to help if an order doesn't arrive as expected - if you can get in touch with us we'll be more than happy to arrange a refund for you.
Terrible shave! I have used Gillete all my adult life but thought I would give the Cornerstone a go as I liked the idea of having my blades delivered to my home. Well I knew from the first shave that it was not good. My under neck area felt like it had hardly been touched and felt stubbly to touch and even though I was using the cornerstone shaving gel it felt like the blade wasn't smooth and was jerky. I have now went back to Gillete and cancelled my subscription with Cornerstone. I now get a smooth, close shave. Cornerstone! Not good!
We're so sorry you've not had a great experience on this occasion. Our blades are angled slightly differently from our competitors so can take a little bit of getting used to - please feel free to get in touch with the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk if you'd like any further help.
The first time I used this razor I was really excited due to all the positive reviews. I was careful but it sliced my face open. I never had this problem with my Gillette fusion razor. I thought this was a one off and was careful as I persisted but I now have FOUR warts (one of which is quite big) as a result! I'm mortified and going to have to pay to get them removed. Really knocked my self confidence. Beware
Hi Steve, Thanks so much for your review. I am so sorry to hear that you've sustained a bad cut from one of our razors. We always want our members to have a comfortable shave, so it's a real disappointment to find out that someone hasn't had that experience, let alone to hear that they have suffered an injury like you have described. We sincerely apologise for this. I do hope that your cut and the removal of any warts heal as quickly and as well as possible. In the meantime, please contact help@cornerstone.co.uk, in order to have a refund processed for you and to offer any further necessary help. My apologies once again.
I really wanted to love this product as the price of blades from Gillette and Wilkinson are ridiculous. Having used Biotherm shaving products for years and a Gillette Razor, I'm not new to shaving and always get a great shave with no irritation. I ordered the Cornerstone razor, scrub and shaving gel and started to use it, at first I thought it might have been a bad blade, so I changed it, still the same, it felt like a 3 day old blade! I had serious irritation and I had to have another shave in the middle of the day, I tried different a shaving product with the Cornerstone blade but still the same. Nice idea, but I don't think the claims live up to reality.
Hi there, I'm really sorry that our products have irritated your skin in this way. If you get in touch with our Care Team via help@cornerstone.co.uk they'll be more than happy to help you out.
The blade handle looks cool but I found after a week of using it the shine from the blade handle disappeared. The blade handle after a 2 weeks of use has dark grey patches all over it, I find the blade for me does not last more than one shave before they go blunt compare this to other well known brands it is poor. They say "Our products are seriously good: German-engineered " maybe they got lost on the way to Germany and ended up in Romania. Really disappointed as I really like to support local business.
Found the quality of the razor blades poor, nowhere near the standard of Gillette. Had quite a few cuts, but stayed with it for two packs worth just to make sure it was not me just getting used to it. However I have now decided to discontinue as it hasn't got better. Have cancelled my shave plan.
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the Cornerstone shave. Please email help@cornerstone.co.uk, if you haven't already, to let them know of your experience.
Build quality of the blades isn't what the razor should be not sharp enough and nowhere near compared to gillette fusion.
That's a real shame to hear, Matthew! We usually receive very positive feedback so this is disappointing - please get in touch with us at help@cornerstone.co.uk for a full refund if you haven't already done so.
When it's wet the handle slips and slides out of my hand especially in the shower needs total redesign with some type of grip either machined on to it or ruberise grip
Sorry to hear that John! We're actually working on a new razor handle which will be slightly contoured for better grip - keep an eye out for us. If you've any questions or concerns we're available at help@cornerstone.co.uk
As previous customers have stated I too am a little wary of internet ads. But after reading Cornerstones product stats ,I thought what the heck and give it a try.I was not disappointed.I have a tough beard but the blades and the tuition from the website did their job magnificently.See you soon when it's time to replenish my supplies
Hi Richard, thank you for your review! It sounds like you're happy with our products, is there something we haven't done quite right? Please let us know, as you've given us 1 star out of 5 :-)
Gone back to my branded razor. Theses blades didn't produce a quality shave.
Hi Craig, so sorry to hear that! It's always disappointing to hear when it doesn't work out for someone. We do continuously work on our products and services in order to keep improving them, so it's always good to know what does and doesn't work out for our members. In terms of shaving techniques, we always recommend showering before shaving as this softens the hair making it much easier to achieve a smooth shave, without irritating the skin. Using a face scrub pre shave helps too as this will lift the hairs making it easier to get a really close shave. Plus it also helps with eliminating those pesky in-grown hairs. It might be worth trying it out with these techniques if you've not already done so. We're just sorry to hear that we couldn't improve the quality of your shave!
Cornerstone is rated 4.65 based on 4,093 reviews