Cornerstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
Excellent
I never have to worry about having a sharp razor blade. Good quality product and always received when I need it.
Price very good. Blade quality excellent.
Can't go wrong for a pound
Never any problem add/ subtract from order and delay delivery whenever you need to. Also excellent service
Used years ago and moved abroad,back no and using again,closets shave I get 👌
Excellent product, best razors I have ever had.
Quick delivery, good communication and very helpful. Very easy to use the website and great offers. I will continue with subscription.
Lovely aroma and works well keeping underarms dry without irritation. However there's no way there is an equivalent amount in this smaller aerosol can. It barely lasts half as long as a 'normal' size can!
I would really like to use the razor to shave my head. It seems to be specifically not recommended. I'm not sure if it's only because the metal handle is slippery when wet or some other reason.
Smells really fresh and even a bit sporty.
Quality facewash, great company, product colours could be improved though.
Great products. Great service. No fuss. No spam emails pushing extra services.
Extremely good value delivered when you said it would be products work well with each other. Will definitely keep shopping with you
Excellent service and product especially the body wash which smells brilliant.
Great customer service and products
The gel is better.
Cornerstone are a great company from their products to their support & people. Very happy with all the products I’ve chosen and their razer is the only one which doesn’t catch a small scar I have on my chin, so can’t complain at no pain! :D
The shave gel is ok but I find it irritates my skin. It an easy size to use when travelling because of the size. It is a nice gel to shave with but is difficult to rinse off.
Sorry to hear about that, Neil! I hope the irritation wasn't too bad and that your skin is feeling okay now. Just so you're aware, we do have an alternative shave cream which is blended with different ingredients and might be more suitable for you. If there's anything we can do to help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our care team.
fast service, brilliant product!! 100% recommend.
Cornerstone is rated 4.64 based on 3,980 reviews