Cornerstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
Good quality does what it says on the box a great shave
Great customer service and a smooth husband.
Could do with a trim blade.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! Just so you're aware, our razors do have a trimmer blade which can be found on the back of the razor head :-)
Top class customer service, The odd issues I have experienced have been sorted within minutes of an email being sent from me. Brilliant set up, brilliant service.
Great can’t beat it
Excellent. One of the best I’ve ever used.
Easy ordering process. Prompt delivery. Great products. I choose them for their U.K. roots and history, as I want a sustainable product range with a limited carbon footprint. Thanks Cornerstone.
Great products. Love the daily moisturiser. Just wish the boxes fitted through my letter box. Delivery becomes a bit of a event sometimes
Cornerstone are Honourable company, products are of good quality and deliver a high class and desirable finish for the essential requirements on a daily basis.
Anti Perspirant/deodorant: Smells great - is a very nice product. Definitely doesn't last 48 hours though - use it more for an evening out rather than a whole day's activity (unless you carry it with you for a top-up later on!). A bit pricey at £3 - so tend to use more for "special occasions" rather than everyday.
Always get a comfortable shave with the blades and the sensitive gel is excellent, even when I've got quite a bit of stubble to get through 👍
an excellent razor..
Flexible deliveries, great products. Not necessarily the cheapest but it feels good supporting a new company
Great service, great price, great products
Body wash is a good product that lasts well. Will order again.
Both shaving cream and gel are good products but could be improved. I prefer the shaving cream but it needs a bit of gel added to it to make razor slide better. Alternatively add some cream to the gel to make it more visible. I can see the cream on my face better than the gel so I tend to alternate between the two.
The blades are sharp and last well, and I like the handle too. The shaving gel and and the after-shave cream are good as well. It's important for me that I'm not sending disposable plastic razors to landfill. I hope that soon Cornerstone can make all their products more recyclable and sustainable too.
Superb blades, I shave every day and they last a long time
Excellent blades and customer service ,shaving cream very good ,lovely scent , only minor complaint is that the razor I have is very slippy and slips from hand a lot .
I'm very pleased with these razors. They last, they're super sharp, and they do a great job. I've always used Gillette over the years, but I think I'll be using these going forward. The handle is excellent. I have no complaints.
Cornerstone is rated 4.64 based on 4,167 reviews