Cornerstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
New razorhandle is useless...the chrome finish slips in your hand, the depression along the bottom of the handle is uncomfortable and the overall length is less making it harder to hold if you have large hands. Same thay had something worth buying now I will have to look elsewhere.
Hi Don, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
Really happy with old product, but new one arrived with great excitement, only to be disappointed with the end result, I really wanted to like the new razor but the single blade trimmer is really uncomfortable to use and feels blunt from new, compared to the Gillette its miles off the mark now, but on the upside all the skincare products are the best I have ever used, the shaving foam is much better than the Gel, with regret I have cancelled my subscription :-(
Hi Nathan, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
New razor is totally disappointing. The original was fantastic. Currently still receiving old stock blades so happy for now, but expecting to cancel subscription in near fury once old blades dry-up. Really annoying as the initial product was great.
Hi there, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
The original blade and handle were excellent quality and great functional items-the changes were made without their subscribers being asked-we were just told -the new razor looks and feels cheap and is an inferior product. When I cancelled my subscription I was offered the opportunity to purchase old stock but no guarantee on availability-Wake up Cornerstone there's a loud message here- you have got it wrong and you need to recognize that, if you value your customer feedback.I have a suspicion the changes are cost driven but i think you will find it will be more costly for you in the long term.I have cancelled my subscription-Really Disappointed.
Morning Paul, thank you for taking the time to write a review although I am sad to hear you have been disappointed by the new razor. I can see you have already spoken to one of the customer care team who has cancelled your account and spoken to you regarding your concerns. Apologies again for the disappointment and thank you for giving Cornerstone a try.
The old blades were great. Nice big shaving head and sharp and smooth. The new ones just seem small, tacky and im permanently missing stubble. I assume you had some supplier issues with the old one. I have now tried to cancel my subscription, however, when i attempt to do this in account setting it simply says 'working' and actually does nothing. The rest of the website works fine, gives me a few options to change my mind but, wont let me actually cancel. Seems a bit dubious.
I am very sorry you are having trouble cancelling your account - this should not be happening so we would like to get this resolved for you as soon as possible. Please do email help@cornerstone.co.uk and one of the team will be happy to help you.
Blades are woeful. Exactly the same as sold in Tesco.... at half the price!
Hi Harold. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so sorry to hear that you feel we compare poorly to other brands. If you haven't already, please send an email to our care team at help@cornerstone.co.uk and one of the team will be happy to get back in contact with you regarding your order.
I ordered for goods worth 14 pounds and was charged 30. When I asked for customer care to refund the difference. I had an Appalling response asking me to return the extra goods first before a refund could be considered. I would have expected an apology and a refund of 16 made immediately. I have decided to inform consumer forum about the poor fraudulent practice.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm very sorry to hear about this and that our care team didn't resolve the situation to your satisfaction. We would never want a member to be charged for items they didn't want or weren't expecting so I do apologise for the inconvenience caused here. When you can, please get back in touch with them at help@cornerstone.co.uk. I will make sure they're aware of this and they will do everything that they can to get things sorted for you. Best wishes.
I enjoyed the original razor but am hugely disappointed with the new version. It cut my face to ribbons. I can't understand why such a highly rated product was replaced with what, for me anyway, is a much inferior version. Sorry Cornerstone, I'm now a former customer!
Hi Simon. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so sorry to hear that you've suffered some cuts from our new razor - I hope they weren't too serious and that you're healing quickly. If you haven't already, please send an email to our care team at help@cornerstone.co.uk about this as they'll want to know and do what they can to assist you. Apologies again and best wishes.
GO BACK TO OLD BLADES AND I WILL COME BACK. MY MATES AND COUPLE OF FAMILY MEMBERS AND ALONG WITH MYSELF HAVE ALL LEFT YOUR SERVICE DUE TO THE NEW BLADES BEING RUBBISH. NOT A PATCH ON GILLETTE NOW. YOU HAVE GONE FOR MASS QUANTITY OVER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND QUALITY
I'm so sorry to hear that you are not enjoying the new blades Dali - we created our new razor from lots of feedback from member, it's a shame it has not worked for you. If you get in touch with help@cornerstone.co.uk they can amend your account to receive the old blades in future orders whilst we have the stock.
I ordered for a set of blades and a razor that cost 14 pounds but I was billed 30. Very very poor customer service rather than apologizing the crooks asked me send the goods back before the refund. Never agiain. Fraud fraud fraud fraud Stay away
Been with cornerstone for 2-3 years and highly impressed. However the new razor is a total letdown and not a patch on the original. Why change something that was working so well!! Now looking at other subscription providers as I understand that one has blades that fit the original cornerstone razor.
Sorry you feel that way, we developed our new razor from lots of feedback from our members. If you pop an email across to help@cornerstone.co.uk they can switch your orders back to the original blades whilst we still have them in stock.
Sorry but the new blades resemble more of a "Bic" than a "Cornerstone" I have cancelled my subscription now and have asked for a refund, especially after being told that I need to rinse the blade between each pass... Something I have done for over 25 years! As someone else has said if you put the "Original" and "New" blades side by side there is no comparison - the "Original Cornerstone" are far Superior ! Repackaged and ready to send back.... pity you can't give zero stars!
Hi Andy, Thanks for your review and sorry to hear that the changes we've made to the razor haven't been positive for you. We developed it based on feedback from our members and worked on spacing the blades better to prevent clogging. I'm sorry that it hasn't been helpful here. I hope that our care team have been able to help you out already but please do get back in touch with them if you have any questions or if there's anything else you need. Thanks again and all the best.
I cancelled the new blades after using them several times I, was very disappointed with the blades old blades were great I shaved once when new for a couple of days then twice but with the new blades I am shaving 3 times and still have a bit of stubble bring back the old blades loads better
I am sorry to hear you are not happy with your previous Cornerstone shave Tony. We developed it specifically with feedback from our members, I’m sorry it hasn’t felt that way for you. A lot of our members felt this way with the new razor at first but after persevering they found it gave them a fab shave. Sorry again and hope your shaving experience improves.
- forget to add to my last review condemning the new razor "Safety" is now compromised - I now have to discard an old razor head to the bin without a shield. My Wife will generally just run her hand around the bin to pick out any packaging - she will now have an exposed razor blade to contend with - as will any child who finds it - unless I wrap it in layers and layers of toilet paper ! - but why should I ? - is it just to save Cornerstone another £0.005p per blade ? Regards, Disappointed Joe Birmingham
Hi Joe, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - I'm so sorry to hear that you've not been impressed by the new razor and blades. We spent a lot of time working on it based on feedback from our members and even had some of our members test it before release to make sure that it was just right - it's a really shame to see that it hasn't done the trick here. I do apologise for that. We do still have a stock remaining of the original blades so if you would prefer to receive them and you haven't already, I would recommend getting in touch with our care team at help@cornerstone.co.uk as they'll want to hear your feedback and awell and they'll be able to help you out further with this. Thanks again for your review and best wishes.
Sorry Guys - got to say it - but the new blades resemble more of a "Gillette" than a "Cornerstone" - it seems you've really allowed a commercial decision to influence the fantastic product you once had - I bet you've even factored in a percentage for loss of custom with the new blades ? We'll add me to the list of "never to re-order" please - along with my mate who I introduced. It's a typical example of standards being eroded ! - Sad ! I love to see all the substantiating information and research onto "why" you did it - as I suspect that where you say it was the membership who asked for it - is complete and absolute "poppycock" I wonder if the "power of social media" can bring back our old blades ? Or even better - I've just thought - track down the original supplier and start again ! Put the "Original" and "New" blades side by side - there is no comparison - the "Original Cornerstone" are far Superior ! Goodbye Cornetstone ! ( but "yes" - I will accept an offer of using the "Original" until the stock runs out - which I would imagine - there will now be a rush on ! ) Regards, Joe Birmingham
Cornerstone version 1 was an excellent product: looked good and worked brilliantly as a razor. Cornerstone version 2 also look good but fails dismally as a razor - I will not be ordering any more and dread the day when my Cornerstone 1 blades run out. It is obvious that the change in blades Was driven by cost cutting - all references to the innovative (and expensive) German engineered blades have been expunged from the website. Perhaps actually concentrating on getting a product to work would have been a better idea and avoided losing customers.
We're so sorry to hear that you've not been enjoying using your new Cornerstone razor. Our new blades are still German engineered and feature high quality Japanese steel and we'd love to help you make the most of them - please do get in touch with our Care Team at help@cornerstone.co.uk and we'll be able to help you out.
Style over substance, the branding is brilliant however the razor blades are a cheap poorly constructed product. I wanted to like this and leave very disappointed
I'm so sorry you've been disappointed with the Cornerstone shave. We'd love to help you make the most of your new razor, so please do get in touch with help@cornerstone.co.uk so our Care Team can help you out.
Payment taken from account on 24/04/17 no delivery received, tried emailing cornerstone no reply.
Hi Colin, we're so sorry you haven't received your order yet. You should have received a reply to your email but, if not, please get in touch with help@cornerstone.co.uk and our care team will be able to get this sorted for you.
Dont believe the hype, utterly useless, the worst razor Ive ever used, NOT WORTH THE MONEY.
Thanks for leaving us some feedback James and I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with our razor. If you haven't already, please contact our care team at help@cornerstone.co.uk about this as they'll want to find out more and try and resolve the issue for you. Thanks again and all the best.
Having recently received my first box I was impressed with the presentation of the products. Unfortunately, for me at least, the performance doesn't match the presentation. It has left my face with a few large rashes, something I haven't suffered with previously, and hasn't even provided a very close shave. Needless to say I have now cancelled my subscription and will seek out an alternative
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Mike. I'm so sorry to hear that you suffered rashes from using our razor - I hope it wasn't too serious and that it healed quickly. We always want our members to have a comfortable, easy shave so I'm sorry that this wasn't the case for you. Please do contact our care team at help@cornerstone.co.uk if you haven't already as they'll want to know about this and help you out. Thanks again and best wishes.
Cornerstone is rated 4.64 based on 4,161 reviews