Cornerstone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cornerstone
Read Cornerstone Reviews

help@cornerstone.co.uk

Tell us how Cornerstone made you happy
I have just ordered using the Money Saving expert site it should have cost me £14 You have charged £30 why?
So sorry to hear about that Debra - it sounds like something has gone wrong here! If you haven't already, please contact our care team about this at help@cornerstone.co.uk and they will be able to resolve things for you.
Took double agreed amount from my account. Customer service chat argumentative
I'm very sorry to hear this Andy. I hope that we were able to resolve this matter for you, in a way that you were satisfied with.
Great looking product with the silver handle and engraved initials on the handle, but the quality of the shaver is really really bad, honestly a cheap throwaway BIC shaver would do just as good of a job as these blades, I use these and instantly can feel stubble on my face the same day, and visibly can see the stubble quite alot the day after, wouldn't recommend
Hi Callum, So sorry to hear that you're not impressed with our razor. Could you drop the care team a line at help@cornerstone.co.uk? They'll help you out, and will want to find out what happened.
I tried to order from the website but wouldn't work tried to email Cornerstone.co.uk but no address found so didn't bother with them went to another company who I had no problem contacting regarding delivery of razors
Hi there, So sorry to hear that you had issues signing up. Could you drop the care team a line at help@cornerstone.co.uk? They'll help you out, and will want to find out what happened.
Customer service absolutely terrible. Did not update me regarding my delivary taking up to a possible 7 working days - instead leave it to the customer to chase. Took my money and close my account without telling me how long it would take for me to Receive my cash. Not very good at all
Thank you for leaving your feedback and I'm so sorry to hear you've been disappointed with our level of service. Our dedicated team of Customer Care Champions always strives to provide the highest level of customer service, so I'm so sorry that you haven't had that experience. Part of their role is to be as proactive as possible in taking any requested actions, which is an attribute our members usually do appreciate. Please do accept our apologies if this caused any frustration or inconvenience, and please feel free to contact the team again if you feel they could help any further.
The 1st order was great but when the second lot arrived they were completeley different blades and no better than a disposable razor
I'm really sorry to hear that you were disappointed in our new razor. The customer care team will be interested in hearing your feedback and thoughts about the razor and if there is anything you feel we can improve. The email address is help@cornerstone.co.uk. Thank you so much for giving Cornerstone a try and taking the time to leave us a review!
Sadly I cant give this razor any more than 1 star. The shave is very poor and the head is clunky and struggles to get into the tighter areas. I have stuck with it and used the razor over 50 times but will not be purchasing any further blades. Really disappointed with this product as I had high expectations! My Gillette is far superior and that's even with an old blade!
Hi Gareth, thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review! So sorry to hear your shaves didn't go well - that shouldn’t have happened. Do get in touch with help@cornerstone.co.uk, they’ll want to find out more detail and help you out.
I had cancelled my order with this company and they seemed to understand, however several months later more money was taken off my account. There is no phone number to contact the company. This is really silly to think that everyone has a computer, and iPad or a tablet and to do everything by computer. It might seem old fashioned to ask for a simple phone number, but that's how to get things done. As a result of this situation I will never order items from a company that has no phone number and no address.
I'm so sorry to hear about that - it does sound very unusual that your account has been billed while cancelled so if you haven't already, please contact our care team about this and they'll do everything they can to resolve this for you. Unfortunately, we are quite a small team still and don't have the capacity to have a phone line, much as we'd like to. They can however be reached by email at help@cornerstone.co.uk and will respond to your message as quickly as possible.
I have given it 3 months trial but the new blades/ handle design are far inferior. I didn't realise how much so until I tried an older design blade this morning which was so much better in every way. Please reverse this change or offer the option of the older type. I have cancelled my subscription for now. Sorry.
Oh gosh, I am sorry to hear this! I do appreciate you giving us such a long trial and it is disappointing to hear the new razor has not done the trick for you. Please do contact the care team at help@cornerstone.co.uk and one of them will look into this further for you.
I signed up for the cornerstone subscription service just as they were moving from the old style blade to the new blade. My first package arrived with the old blade and I was really pleased with the shave. Unfortunately the next package arrived with the new blades and are nowhere near as good so I cancelled my subscription. Happily I've found another subscription service that uses the original blades, I think they bought the German manufacturing company, and I'm back to a really smooth shave.
Hi Phil, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
I was more than happy with the original blades which gave an excellent shave. Then Cornerstone completely reinvented their product. I've used it twice and its a terrible shave. Accounts on pause - email sent asking for a refund the 2 boxes of new type razor blades. If the original blades are no longer available I'm going to be an ex customer. I must say their new shaving foam is excellent.
Hi Dave, thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review! I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor, we wouldn't want to lose you as a member. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out. Glad to hear you enjoy using our shaving foam! Delete
I genuinely cannot understand what is going on here .... I cant fathom whether the blades are horrific or it is the gel that is causing such irritation to my face, not only does it not get close to the top brand razors in the market but I also have to shave again the next day, which for me is very unusual. I am also left with nasty shaving rash which I have never experienced before. I shall not be renewing my subscription, sorry.
Hi Jason, thanks for taking the time out to leave us a detailed review! I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor and that you are having unusual reactions. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
Not only are the new handles hard to hold ( and slightly shorter than the old handles ) the new baldes do not shave as closely on my beard. I have tested the old baldes against the new blades and the old blades cut sharper and closer than the new blades and erform longer. . So glad I have cancelled my subscription 2 strikes Cornerstone sorry ....
Hi Don, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
Really disappointed, very poor shave, very poor blades, about as good as a three month old Mach three blade!. Great business model, not bad value, the idea of blades delivered is great, but just a really rubbish product. I have cancelled online no problem and sent an explanatory email so no hassle from these at all, really sorry to leave but theres no future in it.
Thank you for leaving your review Adrian. Very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the shave - please do get in touch with us at help@cornerstone.co.uk, as our care team would love to hear your feedback.
I am totally with the other guys below. The olde version of cornerstone was the best shave I have ever had...why change it? I have emailed them anyway but the new blades gave me a neck rash like none before. I used and ALDI razor this morning as a test and it was a better result. Someone in the company has either thought we are all Muppet's and will just accept any old crap because of the name or their research team got this ABSOLUTELY wrong.
Very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our new razor Paul. I do hope our care team were able to help, and thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback.
I was looking at cornerstone but the reviews are terrible so may as well stick to Gillette and carry on getting ripped off and I haven't even tried cornerstone after such negativity
Hi Richard, sorry to hear you're not impressed with our reviews. There are positive and negative reviews about us and we'd love for you to make your own mind up. We're so confident a Cornerstone shave can convert anyone, we offer a full, no-quibble refund on your first box, if you don't rate the shave - so no need to worry about being out of pocket.
I was a massive fan of Cornerstone who made the best razor I have ever used. However the new handles and blades are very disappointing and I have cancelled my subscription and thrown away the new razor and blades which was a terrible waste of money. The new handle is like shiny chrome and is hard to grip if even slightly moist. The new blades are not as flexible and are no better than cheap supermarket types. It is very sad that Cornerstone have devalued their product and brand which an obviously inferior and cheaper product. If they changed back to the old type I would rejoin tomorrow.
Hi John, thanks so much for taking the time out to leave us a review. I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
New razorhandle is useless...the chrome finish slips in your hand, the depression along the bottom of the handle is uncomfortable and the overall length is less making it harder to hold if you have large hands. Same thay had something worth buying now I will have to look elsewhere.
Really happy with old product, but new one arrived with great excitement, only to be disappointed with the end result, I really wanted to like the new razor but the single blade trimmer is really uncomfortable to use and feels blunt from new, compared to the Gillette its miles off the mark now, but on the upside all the skincare products are the best I have ever used, the shaving foam is much better than the Gel, with regret I have cancelled my subscription :-(
Hi Nathan, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
New razor is totally disappointing. The original was fantastic. Currently still receiving old stock blades so happy for now, but expecting to cancel subscription in near fury once old blades dry-up. Really annoying as the initial product was great.
Hi there, I’m so sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the new razor. Could you possibly drop an email to the team at help@cornerstone.co.uk? I know they’d be really keen to hear your feedback, and see if there’s anything they could do to help you out.
Cornerstone is rated 4.65 based on 4,078 reviews