ConquerMaths.com Reviews

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Click Here

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Izara
"This is the best website i ever seen i will never unsubscribe it i hope you get so much subscribers ***** 5 stars i recommend this website for anyone struggling in Maths this website is the one for you"
Christine Gittens
"My son is seven and he knows all his times tables. Thanks conquer maths!"
Filip ZdanOWSKI
"it made my child edcuated"
"i hve not yet started using this website as i would like to get some peoples feedback i have just started year 8 so i am preety new"
"its good coool"
"It helps me prepare for my exams in two weeks"
"My daughter has very little confidence in Maths, so this is really helping! My daughter has said she would like the videos to be more engaging as she finds them a bit boring (she is eight)."
"Kids love it. We had one outstanding issue which we messaged ConqureMaths (via website) and have had no reply. It’s been about a week since sending."
"A great way to engage my son with maths. Structured, short and concise lessons on each topic help him to understand maths step by step thus giving him the confidence to try tasks he would have viewed as too difficult for him only a few months ago."
"Hi, this is a great maths services it has helped me loads i'm a home schooled child and i'm a year ahead on my maths I would be going into year 5 but will be going into year 6"
"Both of my sons are using conquer maths and really benefiting from it."
"As a tutor I am pleased with my choice of CM as one of the main maths support programs I use. My local UK contact is great at helping me when I get into difficulties but I feel his backup is letting him down tremendously. The one single issue that prevents me giving this a 5 star rating is that over the last year I have reported two incorrect answers and one video with the huge potential to confuse students. Nobody can tell my local contact when (or even if) the errors will be fixed and whether they will amend/improve the video. No acknowledgement and no fix by dates are unacceptable for mathematical errors in a maths package. Incorrect answers should be fixed immediately they are reported and recommendations by experienced, fully-qualified, professional teachers with a maths degree for improvements should be considered as a positive critique for future improvements."
"Straightforward and easy for my 14 year old to use. Plus easy for me to monitor and assess his progress"
"You can do school work and it really helps me"
"It's, help's what kid's, struggle at most and is fun to do."
"i love your website but measuring in millimetres is so hard! pleas cud you at least do some think about it i m Shure other people struggle as well! zainab 9"
"It has a great program"
"Best online Maths Resource I've come across! The guy doing the videos talks in such a laid back way he makes everything sound straightforward. We have picked up some great tips on here not taught at school, which helped to save time when completing questions. My son got an A* in his Maths as a result. Thank you."
"I mean its really ok but the man can not be understanded sometimes"
"I learned a lot of math"
"I am 13 years old and home-schooled and have been using ConquerMaths (or CM) for a few months now. I really enjoy using this resource, and it’s definitely helped me to be more confident at maths! However, my only problem is that every now and then while I’m doing my worksheet, the screen will freeze, then it will send me to the google search page. This means that I have to log in all over again! Luckily, I usually write all my answers down on a whiteboard, so no progress is lost, but still annoying. Overall, though, I really enjoy using CM!"
"I have submitted a very positive review already, but I want to tell you how to improve. I use ConquerMaths year on year. It would really help me if, on the parents login, somewhere, there was a record of the date of subscription and/or the date of renewal."
"Listen Conquermaths for some reason i can not sign in what the heck is the problem. Please let me know i need it for schoolwork"
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.69 based on 550 reviews