ConquerMaths.com Reviews

Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

01912286027

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
I honestly think that this website is tremendously spectacular for learning. The downside id that, particularly on Algebra I the answer were very vague. You could fit a number of different possibilities of marbles into the bags but then again this is one particular area. Otherwise, I could recommend to a friend if that certain issue was fixed.
I have used this ever since year 2, and now I am at secondary school. ConquerMaths has really helped me learn, and the videos explain it in a very clear way. Even if some of the subjects are a bit dry, this website is really helpful and I would recommend it to any school age kid, whether they are in primary or secondary.
OK so far, have only been using for 3 days but I have seen an improvement in my child's attitude to maths as he likes the lessons and finds the tasks well set. As a parent, some of the menus are quite tedious to operate (could you set a 'stage' as default and therefore not have to go through all the drop downs?) and it was not obvious how to use or set the diagnostic tests and see the results... although I have now worked it out.
My 12 year old daughter who uses Conquer Maths says that it is a bit boring - she feels it could be made more fun with more pictures / visual aids although it does help her with her maths.
I think Conquer Maths really helps me in all topics.I could not go to anywhere else that would help me as much as this website does.You can set your own target and goals.The only thing they can improve on is explaining some more questions.
I gave it 4 stars because it's not always that clear. I depend on Conquer Maths for help as I am homeschooled. The equations are not always easy to understand, and the man who speaks in the videos is not very entertaining. I get you to have to be serious, but I often lose him because his voice is so droning. It's a good site, but maybe they should update it.
Some of your explanations are not too clear, I, Louis White (12), have been particularly struggling with the concept of 'y=mx+c' , on the video, when you explained how to get from 'mx+y=c' you gave yourself a 0 as your 'c', but then gave me/us other numbers to add/subtract/multiply/di-vide by. Your explanation of alot of maths is SUPERB though!!
i hve not yet started using this website as i would like to get some peoples feedback i have just started year 8 so i am preety new
its good coool
It helps me prepare for my exams in two weeks
My daughter has very little confidence in Maths, so this is really helping! My daughter has said she would like the videos to be more engaging as she finds them a bit boring (she is eight).
Kids love it. We had one outstanding issue which we messaged ConqureMaths (via website) and have had no reply. It’s been about a week since sending.
A great way to engage my son with maths. Structured, short and concise lessons on each topic help him to understand maths step by step thus giving him the confidence to try tasks he would have viewed as too difficult for him only a few months ago.
Hi, this is a great maths services it has helped me loads i'm a home schooled child and i'm a year ahead on my maths I would be going into year 5 but will be going into year 6
Both of my sons are using conquer maths and really benefiting from it.
As a tutor I am pleased with my choice of CM as one of the main maths support programs I use.

My local UK contact is great at helping me when I get into difficulties but I feel his backup is letting him down tremendously. The one single issue that prevents me giving this a 5 star rating is that over the last year I have reported two incorrect answers and one video with the huge potential to confuse students. Nobody can tell my local contact when (or even if) the errors will be fixed and whether they will amend/improve the video.

No acknowledgement and no fix by dates are unacceptable for mathematical errors in a maths package. Incorrect answers should be fixed immediately they are reported and recommendations by experienced, fully-qualified, professional teachers with a maths degree for improvements should be considered as a positive critique for future improvements.
Straightforward and easy for my 14 year old to use. Plus easy for me to monitor and assess his progress
You can do school work and it really helps me
It's, help's what kid's, struggle at most and is fun to do.
i love your website but measuring in millimetres is so hard!

pleas cud you at least do some think about it
i m Shure other people struggle as well!

zainab 9