ConquerMaths.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ConquerMaths.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com:

BETT Award winning online Maths resource for families and schools. Diagnostics, beautifully explained videos and interactive questions boost confidence and mastery. Professional Admin, reporting and task-setting features support Teachers and Parents.

01912286027

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
The estimating questions would not allow me to group them to make the counting for the second part of the questions accurate. I got very frustrated with this exercise.
not clear math technique.. very complicated lol. bad! not recommended at all
Too confusing I would not recommend it to anyone else
# rubbish. Guests can't do any more than one lesson and I'm pretty sure that you have to pay to get out of guest mode even though it says that you can use it for free. I think try ing it was a total waste of time. I most certainly do not recommend it.
It is a very expensive process to produce a product like ConquerMaths. We are not a charity and as such we need to charge a small amount to use our service and cover our costs. ConquerMaths is significantly cheaper than a maths tutor and has been shown to raise grades for over 92% of users.
Everything
conquer math does not explain a thing to me and its anoying
find it impossible to move around site after clicking onto a lesson or worksheet so have to log on multiple times. Material good though, but find it annoying to do more than one piece of work. No arrows or link to go back to main menu.
There are back buttons at every point in ConquerMaths. There should never be any need to log out and back in again to get to another lesson. I have emailed a response to you with screengrabs to help you understand how to navigate the system properly. Further guidance is available at http://www.conquermaths.com/support
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.68 based on 625 reviews