ConquerMaths.com Reviews

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Click Here

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Izara
"This is the best website i ever seen i will never unsubscribe it i hope you get so much subscribers ***** 5 stars i recommend this website for anyone struggling in Maths this website is the one for you"
Christine Gittens
"My son is seven and he knows all his times tables. Thanks conquer maths!"
Filip ZdanOWSKI
"it made my child edcuated"
"its very good cause i m home schooled yeaah"
"As a home educator my 10 year son and I love Conquer maths, its simplistic and easy to use and follow. We have used it for a number of years now and plan to go through his Maths GCSE using it."
"conquermaths is a very good package which our son has used for three years to work at his own pace, several years ahead of age. The teacher taking him for maths referred to it as a "godsend" as it solved the problem of how to provide him with appropriate, relevant material and instruction that was significantly above the work done by the rest of the class."
"We have used this programme for about 5 years in our home school and it is just what we need to create independence. The programme is well thought out and fills the needs for explanations and repetition."
"Very good and I love the fact that you get printable certificates!!"
"MUY BIEN!!!"
"An amazing site, I would totes recommend to anyone struggling with math. Plz do a conquer English soon cause I could defo do with one!!!"
"Used it with my older children and now again with my youngest son. Excellently structured. Good bite size Helps with independent learning"
"Excellent every time! It's my third time using it for my child's 11+ preparation and it works. My child studies independently and quickly gets to grabs with topics. I would recommend it evertime."
"Conquer Maths has been perfect for my 10 year old daughter to learn at home at her own level and pace. Maths is Not her favourite subject so this website has been a great boost to her confidence."
"I love the fact that you get certificates! It is a truly wonderful site."
"its helps me learn maths that i dont know so conquermath makers make more and keep on going :)"
"Love ConquerMaths, such a clear, easy to use programme, would heartily recommend it, great value for money and lessons are perfect."
"amazing, it has really helped my sons math skills"
"This is perfect for my little girl of 8 who is going into year 4. I have used other maths websites and paid for them but this us by far the best."
"Great resource absolutely love it.iv tried several others but nothing quite like conquermaths for our home education."
"My son could not learn maths at school but now he is one of the best at maths in his class. He has been learning with conquer for two years and he loves it."
"Its great just there is a few things I would change. I put in the answer 3, but I have a mac and the ' / ' is next to the Enter button. I accidentally pressed that and my finger slid and hit the Enter button before I could take off the ' / '. I got it wrong for putting 3/ and not 3."
"We are absolutely loving Conquer Maths! I home educate my daughter and CM is the only online maths programme I've found that really teaches all areas of the National Curriculum. It is clear, easy to follow and if you're ever stuck (we struggled with equivalent fractions) the support team are fantastic at answering emails and sending extra help. I can't fault it, it's brilliant; my daughter is whizzing along!"
"very good"