ConquerMaths.com Reviews

Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

01912286027

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
We are a home educating family who have used Conquer Maths for several years. The programme provided our son with an excellent foundation for his iGCSE Maths examination (he has since gone on to study A-Level Maths at 6th Form).
Whenever we have needed to contact the team at Conquer Maths, they have always been approachable and very helpful.
When the iGCSE exams were cancelled in 2020 due to Covid-19, and evidence had to be submitted to gain a grade, Conquer Maths were incredibly helpful in providing us with detailed evidence as well as thorough, credible references that helped towards our son gaining his qualification.
Overall, this programme has been a great asset to our home and I would wholeheartedly recommend it.
Fun for my kids
Too fun and fascinating although on some tasks it does the wrong answers still my main point is that it is helpful, Educational and exciting for children like me.
Very helpful for my struggling son who misses real life explanations.
I can't get log in
Conquer Maths is a fantastic programme. We home educate and have used other maths learning products so I have something to compare it against. One of the best things about it is that you get all the levels, based on school year groups or key stage. That means you can go back a stage to get basic concepts and build confidence, or progress faster.

Great support too - we thought there was an error in a question today so contacted them and got a very speedy and friendly reply which gave further explanation so that we understood properly.

Highly recommend this product for home educators, or anyone who wants to improve their maths.
By far and away the best online maths tutor I’ve come across. Perfect bite-sized topics, clearly explained and in an interesting way. The combination of video, worksheets, & diagnostic tests make it a great all-round learning tool to fill in knowledge gaps or augment school lessons. The lessons are easy to set up and switch from student to parent. The Australian accent somehow also makes the learning a non-scary and fun experience.
I Like the site and can see how it can be good but to be honest I think it's not in a format were people can easily be Engaged and focus and would like to do this because it is fun. I think there should be a competition or game element other than the few at the bottom so it is more fun and interesting for the younger audience.
We absolutely love ConquerMaths. My kids have improved their maths understanding and computing thanks to this brilliant website. Would recommend to anyone who has children and wants to boost their maths skills !
The estimating questions would not allow me to group them to make the counting for the second part of the questions accurate.
I got very frustrated with this exercise.
Amazing!!! better than my school teachers!
so helpful, i'm a year ahead. really clear. thankyou!!!!
I love that it is a fun way to practice maths and the video goes into so much depth and explains the lesson very clearly.
As new hone schoolers we were really worried about the maths teaching . Conquer maths has been amazing ! Really easy to follow and explained so well .
Simply the best online maths course. It teaches as well as tests. I have tried multiple different maths programs and conquer maths is by far the best one out there.
OMG!!! This website is possibly the best, as it shows all three of my children how to do maths! My sons used to hate maths, but since we discovered it, ConquerMaths has made them love it! We've been using it for about two years now, and the money was totally worth it! Yes, I would recomend this app.
My children love conquer maths. It is never a problem for them to do it. If there is something they don't understand I can easily watch the relevant lesson and help them understand the problem. Most of the time they don't need me though.
I honestly think that this website is tremendously spectacular for learning. The downside id that, particularly on Algebra I the answer were very vague. You could fit a number of different possibilities of marbles into the bags but then again this is one particular area. Otherwise, I could recommend to a friend if that certain issue was fixed.
I like conquer maths