ConquerMaths.com Reviews

Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

01912286027

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
I can't get log in
conquermaths is a bit boring. You need to make the lessons look more fun and add more games, like have a lesson where you have 12 multiplied by 5 and you need to drag it to the right answer . there could be three or more little colourful boxes with wrong answers and one with the right answer.
not really that good.. it is ok for brief learning but not in depth study
I paid a years subscription for conquer maths, money taken, receipt from conquer math received, however I have had my membership stopped without any explanation. Have emailed them several times for the last 4 months and they have not responded, used their on line contact-form and email address they have used to talk to me before. Nothing. I have been a customer for years.
The answers,when printed, are virtually illegible; which is very disappointing. This could be easily rectified but the Conquer Maths team didn't bother to answer my letter and e mails. Not the response I was expecting !
I don't like it that teachers can change the pass rates. My dad has made it where it is 95%, which means if I get anything wrong at all I have to get half a question wrong.
What my teacher taught they showing me something totally different
The lesson on Short Divison is no help AT ALL! Only 2 questions that were worked out beforehand!
it dosent explane well
its not very good shut it down
too boring
Every time I go to submit my answers it says I have no results
I could not foucous
at all not happy not enough worksheets for people in secondary
I am happy to write a review as I think the service is appalling. I have emailed twice since joining as I cannot login nor can my two children use the service. The money has gone from paypal so no issue there but I cannot get a reply to my emails, nor can I get any help online. So one star, very very very poor. If I could give no stars I would. I want my money back, and I will find another maths site to help my daughter with her maths.
Dear Ms Orr,

I'm sorry you have found our service poor. In our defence you subscribed on Saturday which we do not work on however I did in fact re email your log in details twice after seeing your first and second emails both days of the weekend.

Perhaps calling our service centre on Monday rather than leaving a 1 star review would have resulted in a more satisfactory result for both of us!

Best regards