ConquerMaths.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend ConquerMaths.com

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

Safiyyah
Unverified Reviewer

it made me happy by making the videos easy to follow.
Jayne Leaker
Verified Buyer

Amazing maths tool. Finally my don enjoins maths and loving the video tutorials as they explain much better than his teachers
Max

EXCELLENT, CLEAR TO USE AND EASY. DEFINITELY IMPROVES YOUR MATHS
Samuel
Unverified Reviewer

I enjoy how the lessons are explained and how you can do worksheet or questions. I also like how you can change the way it looks.

Its a great site and I'm already getting better at math.
Unverified Reviewer

i like the way they teach you and then you are given a work sheet to do. you are fully coached and then can do it yourself. this is a excellent way to do it as it is self directed learning. thanks conquer maths :)
Samuel Coll
Unverified Reviewer

great i enjoy how they give you awards
Unverified Reviewer

A real challenging and interesting programme.
Samuel Coll
Unverified Reviewer

because its easy to learn and they explain it in an easy way
Unverified Reviewer

Rather spend more on a tutor and make sure that steady progress is being made. Better to deal with a human teacher and not rely on the online feedback and reports to gauge progress.
Danny
Unverified Reviewer

I really like the nice short lessons, they tell you what you need to know and then you can do the worksheet. I also like the friendly accent of the person who does the lessons.

It's really good!
THANK YOU!!!!
Unverified Reviewer

I used to hate it but now it has helped me a lot. I did not know how to do time even though i am in year 5 but now it DO!!!It is not about how i can not do something it is about i can! YOU ROCK CONQUER MATHS !!!!!!!!!!

Monika Paul
Verified Buyer

Not as good as I accepted there is not enough resources for GCSE new course 9-1.It just has key stages there is nothing separately for GCSE.
Rose Horgan

It helps me with my math and is helping me prepare for my 11+ exam
Liaqat
Unverified Reviewer

Conquer Maths is the best online source I have ever come acrossed with, very happy
Verified Buyer

Easy to set homework tasks, that my daughter finds interesting and rewarding and where I can see how she's getting on and where she might be having a few problems.
She tells me that the topics are closely aligned to what she's doing at school which is great.
Jenny F.
Unverified Reviewer

Pros: mainly short lessons; quizzes completed online; results saved and can create reports of all results at any point.

Cons: Conquer Maths quiz mistakes do happen, very frustrating for children when this happens as they receive a lower grade than they should despite being correct, and I haven't found a way as a teacher to correct their scores. Some maths don't translate well to screen - it is very fiddly and frustrating to do some of the measuring with an online ruler, for example. Some lessons and quizzes are incredibly boring and I feel could be made short and sweet. Some questions on the tests consist of 3 questions per question - pointless and annoying for the children as it takes 3 times as long to finish. Would be nice if CM could liven things up a bit - other online maths curricula have been more popular as they include games, challenges, etc. whereas CM is very dry and always the same format. Never a change, just Pat talking every time. Khan Academy does the same but for free.
Jonbon
Unverified Reviewer

Conquer mathsmade me happy because it has easy to follow lessons an it got progressively harder.
Metan Elmi
Verified Buyer

Everything is going according to the plan and I am very very grateful to them.
And I will continue to use this site forever.
A Proud Student Of Year 6
Unverified Reviewer

It helps me practice for ks2. And I also get extra practice for class.
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.78 based on 372 reviews