ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com ?

Unverified Reviewer
"My son is seven and he knows all his times tables. Thanks conquer maths!"
Filip ZdanOWSKI
Filip ZdanOWSKI
Unverified Reviewer
"it made my child edcuated"
Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown
Unverified Reviewer
"conquer math helped me with things I didn't understand I would recommend this to a friend????????????"
Miss Williamson
Unverified Reviewer
"Hi, this is a great maths services it has helped me loads i'm a home schooled child and i'm a year ahead on my maths I would be going into year 5 but will be going into year 6"
Iamangrywithyou
Unverified Reviewer
"The lessons do NOT give much help at all, and sometimes it is hard to see what the question wants you to do!!!!"
"it is fab!"
Melissa Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Both of my sons are using conquer maths and really benefiting from it."
Kate Vye-Parminter
Verified Buyer
"My son really enjoys this. He is a visual learner and has dyslexia, along with other learning support needs. Unlike other providers, you have a 'speaking' option, which is perfect, as he may find some questions difficult to read. This is such a great programme and very easy to follow. We also love the Australian accent as well."
Louisa Hunter
Unverified Reviewer
"it has helped me a lot"
Unverified Reviewer
"My son is seven and he knows all his times tables. Thanks conquer maths!"
Nicole Anderson
Unverified Reviewer
"I really enjoy conquer maths and it helps my children work"
"As a father I use to struggle on some of the works and then my daughters helped me to understand the importance of the conquer maths"
"A long time ago I was the opposite of confident with fractions, division and multiplication. Now, thanks to ConquerMaths, I'm better and more confident with all three subjects and I have successfully learnt to do many more. Thanks ConquerMaths!"
"Conquermaths has helped me conquer the parts that I couldn't do and I hope that it will help me in the future as I go into secondary. I love Conquermaths!!!"
"It is VERY fun to get certificates(!!!!!!!)and me and my brother L.O.V.E getting platinum ones! :)"
"My two kids are really enjoying their on-line ConquerMaths lessons. They like being in charge of their learning and their learning speed. The lessons seem clear and well laid out and my children have both taken to the system and like to chart their progress and gain their 'certificates'. The fact that they can do this all by themselves is great and as a parent I can sit with them and learn too - fabulous!"
"very clear from 4 upwards done this since year 1"
"The teaching videos are very clear. The reports are extensive"
"sorry but how do you get onto conquer literacy"
Louisa Hunter
"it has taught me lots"
"it dosent explane well"
"I like conquer maths it is very good but my older sister is doing her maths with oxford learning and i was just curious if you could add skype or have a one to one with your members of staff"
"I love conquer maths because it helps you so much I love it by Zara Raman age 10 years old"
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.74 based on 483 reviews