ConquerMaths.com Reviews

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Click Here

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Izara
"This is the best website i ever seen i will never unsubscribe it i hope you get so much subscribers ***** 5 stars i recommend this website for anyone struggling in Maths this website is the one for you"
Christine Gittens
"My son is seven and he knows all his times tables. Thanks conquer maths!"
Filip ZdanOWSKI
"it made my child edcuated"
"conquermaths is boring i hate maths"
"its very good cause i m home schooled yeaah"
"As a home educator my 10 year son and I love Conquer maths, its simplistic and easy to use and follow. We have used it for a number of years now and plan to go through his Maths GCSE using it."
"hate the game . HELPPP"
"conquermaths is a very good package which our son has used for three years to work at his own pace, several years ahead of age. The teacher taking him for maths referred to it as a "godsend" as it solved the problem of how to provide him with appropriate, relevant material and instruction that was significantly above the work done by the rest of the class."
"We have used this programme for about 5 years in our home school and it is just what we need to create independence. The programme is well thought out and fills the needs for explanations and repetition."
"Very good and I love the fact that you get printable certificates!!"
"MUY BIEN!!!"
"An amazing site, I would totes recommend to anyone struggling with math. Plz do a conquer English soon cause I could defo do with one!!!"
"Used it with my older children and now again with my youngest son. Excellently structured. Good bite size Helps with independent learning"
"Excellent every time! It's my third time using it for my child's 11+ preparation and it works. My child studies independently and quickly gets to grabs with topics. I would recommend it evertime."
"Conquer Maths has been perfect for my 10 year old daughter to learn at home at her own level and pace. Maths is Not her favourite subject so this website has been a great boost to her confidence."
"i hve not yet started using this website as i would like to get some peoples feedback i have just started year 8 so i am preety new"
"its good coool"
"I love the fact that you get certificates! It is a truly wonderful site."
"Not bad for a maths site. I can change the background colour and the colour of the words which is nice. 7/10 for videos. 0/10 for clearness of questions though. I have not been using this for very long but I give it an 8/10 overall. #notbad"
"Not Bad For A Maths Site But I Couldn't See The Words On The Cert. Toni Wadderson"
"ilove math but i love roblox more"
"ilovemaths yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay please conquer maths never shut down"
"its helps me learn maths that i dont know so conquermath makers make more and keep on going :)"
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.69 based on 550 reviews