ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy

Christine Gittens
"My son is seven and he knows all his times tables. Thanks conquer maths!"
Filip ZdanOWSKI
"it made my child edcuated"
Christopher Brown
"conquer math helped me with things I didn't understand I would recommend this to a friend????????????"
"The answers,when printed, are virtually illegible; which is very disappointing. This could be easily rectified but the Conquer Maths team didn't bother to answer my letter and e mails. Not the response I was expecting !"
"I think this is an amazing way to learn maths. I am a very satisfied with the way it works. its really fun and you can customise your own home page!"
"Cool math it really easy now"
"It made me realize how easy math really is!!! The best mathematics I ever been in!! I'm still learning!"
"Absolutely brilliant! Clear, concise lessons for ALL year groups so gaps in knowledge from previous years can easily be filled. Extremely easy to navigate around the site as well."
"It helped me understand all sorts of subjects, and helped me revise for my exams! I'm really, really, really and a million more really's happy! :)"
"I don't like it that teachers can change the pass rates. My dad has made it where it is 95%, which means if I get anything wrong at all I have to get half a question wrong."
"What my teacher taught they showing me something totally different"
"It really improved my learning experience in school!! Thank you so much!!"
"Everything"
"The lesson on Short Divison is no help AT ALL! Only 2 questions that were worked out beforehand!"
"I have gotten more and more A*s ever since I started Conquer Maths and my maths teacher is amazed with my progress! Thank you so much! I have told several of my friends about Conquer Maths already so if you get any new kids, then ten to one they will be my friends :) I have no need of Khan Acadamy or Oxford University or any other place in the world if I have you guys! :)"
"kids like it"
"I LOVE maths. Conquermaths is nice as it lets me do work for my year and years above me. I sometimes do work that's for kids about 2 years older with CM!!! Without CM I wouldn't have liked maths this much!"
"My son improved lots thank you."
"Conquer maths takes the stress out of maths for my daughter (currently in Year 8). The videos are a great visual tool and the concepts are well explained. Maths has now become much more manageable for her and much easier for me, her teacher, as we home educate. Definitely worth every penny and such an invaluable resource. Thank you Conquer Maths!"
"Hands down the best online aid!"
"BrilliantπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ™‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Žβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜Ά"
"conqermaths helped me a lot in year 6 because when you think some think is really easy or looks really easy your wrong because its quit difficult so one day my mom told me about conquer maths and I said to her conquer maths would be really good for my GCSE and thanks ti conquer maths I got A star!"
"The content, the structure, and the interface is fantastic."
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.71 based on 496 reviews