ConquerMaths.com Reviews

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Anya
Unverified Reviewer

conquer maths is very good and explains things very well. i am a home schooler and use this as my maths and it is very helpful. i recomend it to everyone who is looking at maths for their children. it is also good for little children because after finishing a topic you get a certificate and can print it of at the end of the topic.
Unverified Reviewer

You understand better in the math topics
Shama
Unverified Reviewer

i love conquer maths it the best
Filip ZdanOWSKI
Unverified Reviewer

it made my child edcuated
Anya Linsky
Unverified Reviewer

conquer maths really helps me and the lessons and videos are really helpful and easy to understand. i love it!!!

lololololol
Unverified Reviewer

As a homeschooler, I use Conquermaths as my main way of learning maths and I must say that it has been very helpful. Conquermaths must be the best mathematics-teaching website out there.
The lessons are well organized and one of the best things about it is that if you find you are unable to follow a particular lesson (say on algebra in KS4 level) you can go back a year and watch the more basic lessons on algebra in KS3.
The lessons are very well explained and thoroughly explain the topic they cover. The worksheets are also well designed, but there are a few problems I found with them, one being that there are glitches in some of the worksheets ( I found that even though I was entering the correct answers - from the answer sheet - into the boxes, it would mark them as wrong)
Overall, though, Conquermaths is excellent. I would definitely recommend it to others, especially homeschoolers who don't rely on teachers for maths
LOUISA HODGE
Verified Buyer

Site overall OK in theory but buffers a great deal and sometimes goes off line. It is difficult to change deadline date making it difficult to navigate the site and set up tasks. The content however is good, but with the new curriculum not sure yet how relevant all will be.
Rohan
Unverified Reviewer

the videos are good at explaining and I think I'll get a scholarship
Thanakumar Panjalingam
Verified Buyer

Our child is enjoying time spent on study materials. The teaching voice of the master is unique and its in the mits of the family. We all love to be part of our chid's study. Thanks to conquer maths team.
Andy
Unverified Reviewer

We are doing a good subject and I got gold for it

it helped me learn more
Andy. R

Um It's hard but I try a lot

I learnt more
Unverified Reviewer

Conquer maths is very hard but it is helping me in school and giving me more attitude to my work.THANK YOU CONQUER MATHS!!!!!!.!!!,!!,!!!,,!,!,,,,!!,
Rahul
Unverified Reviewer

I am super good at maths!
Rona Stevely
Unverified Reviewer

I'm a lot better at maths now, thanks to ConquerMaths.com!
Katherine Jane Laurens
Unverified Reviewer

I love conquermaths- its fun and interactive! BEST MATHS TUTOR EVER!!!
Justine Williams
Verified Buyer

Conquer Maths is the best online maths resource we have used. It is extremely easy to use and covers everything you need for each stage of learning. I wish I could find an online English resource that matched it.
Penny Gibson
Verified Buyer

Our family has been using conquermaths for several years and for different levels. The lessons are clearly laid out and progress sensibly and give a thorough grounding in mathematical principles. Once a child is computer-able they can be fairly independent in using the course and if they do get 'stuck' I find that if I watch the lesson I can assist through the problem (my maths is not as good as it could be so I need to jog my memory first).
We have used this system in primary age, KS3, GCSE and A level and with 3 different children.
I feel it is especially useful once your child is KS3 - 11 - 14 - as it builds confidence for the coming exams and allows independence and visible, measurable progress without 'breathing down the child's neck'.
For those home educating it is an essential resource.
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.75 based on 321 reviews