ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jessica Sabat
Verified Buyer
"NOT as advertised, was advised you must do the diagnosis test after the lessons which doesn't make sense to me! Despite the tests it just starts you at the beginning. Customer service is just one man with no communication skills and I've sent numerous emails requesting a email proof of cancellation and nothing."
"what a FAB WEBSITE"
"My children love the videos and how well explained maths is. I like the instant marking and my children can see how they are doing with their overall averages. Great for my kids, and the Aussie accent is a bonus!!! Thank you"
Begins Whit Z And My Ser Name Begins Whit K I Am 9
Unverified Reviewer
"i love your website i wish there wud be conqeringalish or conquerlitriter or conquerlitracey if you did it wud be way beter then KHAN ACADAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i love khan ACADAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so you d make me love CONQUERMATHS MORE THEN KHAM ACADAMY!!!!!!!!!!!! SO ARE YOU GONA DO IT PS: id write a revew every day if i had to!! even if it was just HELO or BUY or ARE YOU OK!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES ACSEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPD THISSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEW ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WUD BEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELPFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY NAME BEGINS WHIT THE LETER Z AND MY SER NAME BEGINS WHIT THE LETER K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"we love your account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do really its the best website ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"It made me happy because i am on a higher grade then my year group and Thank you Conquer maths"
"There should be Conquer English, Conquer Science, Conquer Literature, Conquer Geography and Conquer Art. Maybe even all of them in one. PS: If there was all of these in one then I would like Conquer Maths more than KHAN Academy but I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE KHAN Academy!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"There should be a website called conquer English then I could be strong in English"
"I'm good at maths but it's still helpful"
"I'm good at maths but it's still helpful"
"You can do school work and it really helps me"
"It's, help's what kid's, struggle at most and is fun to do."
"It helped me with my stats"
"its not very good shut it down"
"elo i hate"
"hi i love your website its fabilas amazing fantastic and more eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh"
"conquer maths is fab i cant really understand him sometimes but i m shore ill learn more cues my sisters starting a private tuition with me. i yous to think you needed a 100/persent and a tick to get frew but iwas wrong all along 80/70 is good still good. zainab ayg 9"
James Wren- Peterson
Verified Reviewer
"It is okay, but all the stuff about doing GCSE's early is rubbish. It has an easy-to-use layout and the videos work well. However, the worksheets don't always work. It shouldn't be used to replace a regular tutor or by someone home-schooling as it doesn't tailor to a child's needs and cant explain things in new ways or more detail when a child is struggling. I believe it should be used on top of a tutor as an extra revision tool."
Leonardo Dicaprio
Unverified Reviewer
"It's a;right the guy has a really nice aussie accent which makes learning maths a bit better"
"As a home school mum of 3 secondary aged children I found teaching Maths really difficult, especially trying to keep up with my daughters high ability in this subject. Conquer Maths has freed me from this stress. It is really calming being able to trust someone who is more capable of setting the correct work teaching your most precious ones allowing them to reach their full potential. I would highly recommend Conquer Maths to any parent, teacher or student. Their easy to learn, step by step instructional videos which range from 2-6 minutes in length each are a great source of learning without putting too much pressure on the child's attention span. CM's question sheets are a valuable asset within the lesson allowing the child to practice and understand how the method and techniques are used before progressing on to the worksheets. The end worksheets and topic tests create a friendly atmosphere where the student can go back, revise and resubmit any questions they have incorrect. This does not then play on their abilities that would normally leave a child feeling humiliated or downhearted. Overall CM is a great confidence booster as well as a teacher, and as a parent I am very impressed with this site."
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.74 based on 457 reviews