ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

Fghj
Unverified Reviewer

Their is realy low standard of teaching.
Unverified Reviewer

it helps me a lot hats of to conqer maths
Unverified Reviewer

it is a very good website, it helps students to be better at maths from reception to a- level and GCSE
Angry Person

too boring
Unverified Reviewer

your concuermaths is very good but how do you play swap the peas as
Diana

Hi
My name is Diana Frances Wilder, a Successful Businesswomen, and I had my daughter Katie tutored, but saw that she was not learning and finding maths confusing, so I started her off at Conquer maths. She was 11 years old, but started on year 5. Amazingly, she shot right up to ks3 within 6 months. She did her math gsce at the age of 13! I would truly recommend this web to everyone!1
Unverified Reviewer

It is very helpfull thank you so much hats of to conqer maths
Unverified Reviewer

you no wat i love conqermaths
Unverified Reviewer

I am a Tutor, using it with a teenage pupil, who needs to go right back to the beginning. Thrilled with it so far. A brilliant tool for me, and my pupil is engaging with it well. She loves the fact that she can change the colours of the appearance of her account! It's excellent to have a programme that goes thoroughly through the National Curriculm, not leaving any gaps, separated into individual Lessons as you work through each Year Group. It does all the marking, assessing and recording for you, which is SO helpful!! It's easy to use as a starting point for each Lesson and then to do your own additional teaching using physical objects to count with and/or writing on paper. It's also brilliant being able to set homework at the touch of a button, and their results being easy to see on screen. Pupils can go back and work on tasks as many times as needed till they understand them fully. I am experimenting with the pupil doing this until she can achieve 100% at each task before moving on. I've only had the programme for 1 week but am over the moon with it. Worth the money many times over!!!

Sam

It has a great program
Verified Buyer

We have been using it for 3 years. It is great, my daughter can learn independently and she is super confident with maths.
Thanks
Ramprashad Laxhmanprashad Shri Ram Pranayam Prashad
Unverified Reviewer

I believe that Conquer Maths has made me realise my potential in Maths.
Owen

it helps us learn
Olivia Sturgess
Verified Buyer

It makes it easy to understand.
Unverified Reviewer

Conquer Maths is an incredible website to help you with maths. I LOVE maths and this has given me a lot of good tips. It couldn't be any better! the tutorials are very helpful and easy to understand. The certificates are very motivating.
Mo Mo

its a good website

hey its me Alice
i cant tell you how much i love
CONQER MATHS it s just an
AMAZING WEBSITE!
Verified Reviewer

Best online Maths Resource I've come across! The guy doing the videos talks in such a laid back way he makes everything sound straightforward. We have picked up some great tips on here not taught at school, which helped to save time when completing questions. My son got an A* in his Maths as a result. Thank you.
Unverified Reviewer

i cud die for conquer maths
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.76 based on 429 reviews