ConquerMaths.com Reviews

East Quayside

Filip ZdanOWSKI
Filip ZdanOWSKI
Unverified Reviewer

it made my child edcuated
Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown
Unverified Reviewer

conquer math helped me with things I didn't understand I would recommend this to a friend????????????
Thank you Christopher, we're happy to help! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
Usayd Asghar
Usayd Asghar
Unverified Reviewer

this is so fun its a bit tricky but I did it now I am doing my gcse
Rob Van Dam

brilliant; just brilliant
Joe
Unverified Reviewer

thank you very much now i am good at time tables and when i finish school and can tell other about this plz send this.
O I Will Not
Unverified Reviewer

It was my scores and it was very easy so i was on year 2 and i am in year 2 so thank you for my lovely conquer maths so send it to me when i am in year 3
Isobel
Unverified Reviewer

My whole family love it and we learn something new every day :)
Suzy Pala
Verified Buyer

I have to say so far so good, my daughter is loving the website. Aaron was especially helpful and was able to give me some really hepful hints and tips. I would most definately recommend this website to my friends.
George
Unverified Reviewer

I used to fail at maths but this website gave me a massive lift!
Congratulations, that's brilliant, and thank you for your review! All the best, The ConquerMaths Team.
Christine
Unverified Reviewer

My son and daughter has become brilliant at maths my daughter is in top group
in all her classes had my son knows his times tables (he is 6).
We're very pleased to hear that, thank you for letting us know. They are both doing so well, and your son is 5 years ahead of the national expectation, well done to both of them! Keep up the good work. All the best, The ConquerMaths Team.
Jenny Nelson
Verified Buyer

We use ConquerMaths to home-school our children aged 7 and 9 and it is wonderful to see that light-bulb moment they get just a few minutes after watching a video. Really amazing tool for maths.
That 'light bulb moment' is part of what motivates us every day, it is a wonderful thing to see and we're very pleased the program is working so well for you and your children. We are proud to be so popular with homeschooling families and we hope it continues to support your children as they get older. Thank you for your comments! All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Christine
Verified Reviewer

One of my students gained 95% in his termly assessment. Another student achieved 100% in her Algebra assessment.
That's fantastic, congratulations to both of them! We're sure they are very grateful for your help and guidance as well. Thank you very much for your review. All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Morag Forsyth
Verified Buyer

Excellent for teaching my child maths she loves it !. Only wish is that they also taught english too.
Very glad to hear your daughter loves the program! We're afraid we are sticking with maths for now but we appreciate your comments and thank you for your review. All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Eric E
Unverified Reviewer

It has helped me be better in maths generally and I am sure that I have secured my spot in top set. Thanks Auntie Vivian for giving me this website
Thank you for your review, we are glad the program has helped you so much and we hope you have indeed secured your spot. Well done Auntie Vivian - good call! All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Mic
Unverified Reviewer

It helps me catch up at school and it makes me feel more confident.I thank my parents for giving me this program.
Thank you for your review, we are very pleased the program is helping you catch up in school - ConquerMaths is designed to make students more confident and this is so important to their success. Best of luck for the future. All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Unverified Reviewer

Conquer maths has helped my two sons for the past two years and has helped them immensely it has got my son to the top set in their school and I know that it is very good
That's wonderful to hear, thank you so much for letting us know, and congratulations to your son for making the top set! Well done to both of them for all their effort and dedication over the last two years as well. All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Maria Vick
Verified Buyer

conquer maths has been an excellent help to my daughter over the last few years althought she could have logged in more often. we didnt renew at the end of last year but have just renewed again now had a few problems getting started but the conquer maths team were very supportive as usual many thanks.
Hi Ms Vick,

We are very pleased to hear that ConquerMaths has been an excellent help to your daughter, and that you have renewed your subscription again. We're sorry to hear that you had a few problems getting started but we're happy our support team were able to help, any issues in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch, we're always happy to help and we hope your daughter enjoys using the program again.

All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
Chen
Verified Reviewer

Conquer Maths help you to understand maths in an easy to follow format.
Hi Chen, thank you for your review, and we're glad you found ConquerMaths easy to follow! All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Geoff Broom
Unverified Reviewer

I am a grandfather who is helping friends with A level and GCSE maths. I find ConquerMaths absolutely spot on for what I want to do. No more hunting around on the net for worksheets and no more tedious typing of assignments for the kids. I can now give them exactly what they want in a well structured and professional way. I can keep track of what they are doing at any time in the week and the reports that automatically come to me are outstandingly good. I haven't taught for over 25 years but I am now enjoying it all over again thanks to ConquerMaths.
Hi Mr Broom,

Thank you for your excellent review, we are delighted to be of such help to you and your friends, and that using the program has re-engaged your love of teaching. We try and cover everything that is needed to effectively teach maths in one program, including the reporting tools, and we are pleased the system is working so well for you. We applaud your efforts to help others in your retirement and we're happy to help.

All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Darren

Well, where do I start.

Firstly, there are not enough stars to show how much I think of Conquer Maths.

I am a father of 2. A 10 year old Girl and 7 year old boy.

At the beginning of this school year (Sept 2016 ), we had a parents evening and discussed my daughter, it wasn't good. She was below average ( from the year before ) in maths which shocked me. So I searched the internet to find something which could help my daughter improve maths.

I then came across Conquer maths and lets say, the rest is history. Last night, in her final report before going to Secondary school ( I had a rough idea ) we were told she is more or less top of her year in Maths. She is now in Blue group ( top out of 5 ) instead of Orange ( 3 out of 5 ). I would say 90% of this effort has been down to using conquer maths every day. Even the teacher said when he goes to show the class new maths, She already knows how to do them. Even better, is, she is now very very confident in doing her Maths and even helps her friends in class..

It is an amazing product and my 7 son is loving it too.

Well done conquer maths and thank you.

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are thrilled your daughter has made such phenomenal progress in such a short time, she should be very proud of herself, congratulations.

We're pleased your son is enjoying it too - with his sister's example he should do well with the program. We are very pleased your daughter is even helping her friends in class - she's 'paying it forward' which is great.

We do school licenses too if your daughter's teacher is impressed and wants to know more, they can visit the teachers section here http://www.conquermaths.com/teacher/

Thank you again for your great review, All the best. The ConquerMaths Team
Iana Jackson
Unverified Reviewer

This is perfect! I really love ConquerMaths...... It helps alot; i hope it helps for guys!
Thank you! We're very pleased to help and don't worry, the program helps everyone of every ability. All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
Lara Olivia Eaton
Unverified Reviewer

because it helps you learn and it helps in a fun way.regards Lara
Thank you for your review Lara, we're glad the program helps you and you have fun learning too. All the best, The ConquerMaths Team
AL-BAITH POPOOLA ,AL-BASIT POPOOLA AND ZAHRA POPOOLA
Unverified Reviewer

It made me happy by helping me in my maths test
That's great, congratulations! All the best, The ConquerMaths Team