ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

G Nelson
Verified Reviewer

I am 13 years old and home-schooled and have been using ConquerMaths (or CM) for a few months now. I really enjoy using this resource, and it’s definitely helped me to be more confident at maths! However, my only problem is that every now and then while I’m doing my worksheet, the screen will freeze, then it will send me to the google search page. This means that I have to log in all over again! Luckily, I usually write all my answers down on a whiteboard, so no progress is lost, but still annoying. Overall, though, I really enjoy using CM!
Janice Oyinloye
Verified Buyer

I have submitted a very positive review already, but I want to tell you how to improve. I use ConquerMaths year on year. It would really help me if, on the parents login, somewhere, there was a record of the date of subscription and/or the date of renewal.
Unverified Reviewer

I love conquer math s it s the best thing in on the earth I wood die for conquer math s
that s how much I love it!
Samuel
Unverified Reviewer

Listen Conquermaths for some reason i can not sign in what the heck is the problem.

Please let me know i need it for schoolwork
Unverified Reviewer

I love conquer maths it s so so so goooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Marie Gardener
Verified Buyer

I home school my Son and needed a maths site for him that not only tested his knowledge but taught him how to work things out too. He also enjoys using the site, which is always a bonus!
Unverified Reviewer

Every time I go to submit my answers it says I have no results
Ojdgd
Unverified Reviewer

it is a very good maths site
Samuel

Because of the education

I love itttttttt
Amelia
Unverified Reviewer

conquer maths is good because you can take your time with lessons rather than just rushing and doing things wrong
Zara Raman
Unverified Reviewer

It helped me learn throughout the years
I love it

An excellent resource.
Amanda Johnson
Verified Buyer

So much cheaper than a tutor. My child finds the lessons explained easily so she understands. If we don't get it first time we watch the tutorials together until she does understand. She does approx 1 lesson a day which takes around 10 mins to complete then she's free to do whatever. She is on KS4 and is 12.. I also used this site to do my GCSE a couple of years ago. I reccommend this site to everyone especially if their child is finding maths difficult. So thank you for providing an excellent site.

it is epic
Mrs Dar
Unverified Reviewer

Comprehensive,supportive and wonderful website,kids enjoy working with conquermaths.
Verified Buyer

My son enjoys Conquer Maths.
I believe that the teaching is engaging and clear.
Unverified Reviewer

""I realised that it can teach you many things in order to help you get things correct.
Unverified Reviewer

I love conquer math and I know my kids are really benefiting from it, my 8yr old was a bit shaky on math but now its ace!!!
Unverified Reviewer

when I sore conquer maths I new it was going to be the best when I told my 11 year old and my 9 year old they wear so exited to start and now I look back and I think I m a happy mom.
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.77 based on 398 reviews