ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com ?

Christine Gittens
"My son is seven and he knows all his times tables. Thanks conquer maths!"
Filip ZdanOWSKI
"it made my child edcuated"
Christopher Brown
"conquer math helped me with things I didn't understand I would recommend this to a friend????????????"
"I LOVE maths. Conquermaths is nice as it lets me do work for my year and years above me. I sometimes do work that's for kids about 2 years older with CM!!! Without CM I wouldn't have liked maths this much!"
"My son improved lots thank you."
"Conquer maths takes the stress out of maths for my daughter (currently in Year 8). The videos are a great visual tool and the concepts are well explained. Maths has now become much more manageable for her and much easier for me, her teacher, as we home educate. Definitely worth every penny and such an invaluable resource. Thank you Conquer Maths!"
"it was so hard it made me cry"
"Hands down the best online aid!"
"BrilliantπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ™‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Žβ˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜ΊπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜Ά"
"conqermaths helped me a lot in year 6 because when you think some think is really easy or looks really easy your wrong because its quit difficult so one day my mom told me about conquer maths and I said to her conquer maths would be really good for my GCSE and thanks ti conquer maths I got A star!"
"The content, the structure, and the interface is fantastic."
"Really good!!! helped a lot with exam revision"
"It really has improved my maths knowledge and I would definitely recommend it."
"Conquer maths really helps you with your maths"
"Hi, this is a great maths services it has helped me loads i'm a home schooled child and i'm a year ahead on my maths I would be going into year 5 but will be going into year 6"
"Both of my sons are using conquer maths and really benefiting from it."
"My son really enjoys this. He is a visual learner and has dyslexia, along with other learning support needs. Unlike other providers, you have a 'speaking' option, which is perfect, as he may find some questions difficult to read. This is such a great programme and very easy to follow. We also love the Australian accent as well."
"it has helped me a lot"
"My son is seven and he knows all his times tables. Thanks conquer maths!"
"I really enjoy conquer maths and it helps my children work"
"As a father I use to struggle on some of the works and then my daughters helped me to understand the importance of the conquer maths"
"A long time ago I was the opposite of confident with fractions, division and multiplication. Now, thanks to ConquerMaths, I'm better and more confident with all three subjects and I have successfully learnt to do many more. Thanks ConquerMaths!"
"Conquermaths has helped me conquer the parts that I couldn't do and I hope that it will help me in the future as I go into secondary. I love Conquermaths!!!"
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.74 based on 484 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!