ConquerMaths.com Reviews

Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

01912286027

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
I don't like it that teachers can change the pass rates. My dad has made it where it is 95%, which means if I get anything wrong at all I have to get half a question wrong.
I could not foucous
Great app helped me pass tests
at all not happy not enough worksheets for people in secondary
I am happy to write a review as I think the service is appalling. I have emailed twice since joining as I cannot login nor can my two children use the service. The money has gone from paypal so no issue there but I cannot get a reply to my emails, nor can I get any help online. So one star, very very very poor. If I could give no stars I would. I want my money back, and I will find another maths site to help my daughter with her maths.
Dear Ms Orr,

I'm sorry you have found our service poor. In our defence you subscribed on Saturday which we do not work on however I did in fact re email your log in details twice after seeing your first and second emails both days of the weekend.

Perhaps calling our service centre on Monday rather than leaving a 1 star review would have resulted in a more satisfactory result for both of us!

Best regards

ConquerMaths Team

i used to hate conquer maths because i always got the answers wrong. but that was because i did not watch the video now i do. i love conquer maths. it has helped me so much i used to be really behind and now i am shooting up to my level! you should definitely enrol your kids in conquer maths it really helps!

zainab age 12
We really enjoy it and it is very useful and it will always explain how to do the work in a video when you need help and you are able to learn lots of things.
I PASSED MY TEST
i loved it i passed my test
very good
# rubbish.

Guests can't do any more than one lesson and I'm pretty sure that you have to pay to get out of guest mode even though it says that you can use it for free.
I think try ing it was a total waste of time.
I most certainly do not recommend it.
It is a very expensive process to produce a product like ConquerMaths. We are not a charity and as such we need to charge a small amount to use our service and cover our costs. ConquerMaths is significantly cheaper than a maths tutor and has been shown to raise grades for over 92% of users.
kids like it
As a tutor I am pleased with my choice of CM as one of the main maths support programs I use.

My local UK contact is great at helping me when I get into difficulties but I feel his backup is letting him down tremendously. The one single issue that prevents me giving this a 5 star rating is that over the last year I have reported two incorrect answers and one video with the huge potential to confuse students. Nobody can tell my local contact when (or even if) the errors will be fixed and whether they will amend/improve the video.

No acknowledgement and no fix by dates are unacceptable for mathematical errors in a maths package. Incorrect answers should be fixed immediately they are reported and recommendations by experienced, fully-qualified, professional teachers with a maths degree for improvements should be considered as a positive critique for future improvements.
its not very good shut it down
Every time I go to submit my answers it says I have no results
it is epic
My son has used Conquer Maths for just over a year. I think its an excellent program. It is good at motivating the learner as they can see their progress. The frequent short lessons are clear. I like the fact we can access all the lessons from all the years at anytime. I recommend this whenever asked about maths as it took the pain out of maths for my son (and me!)
Delighted to hear this has taken the 'pain' out of maths for both you and your son and thank you for your recommendations. The program is designed to keep learners motivated! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
There is a great range of topics and it is very comprehensive subject coverage.
However the whole worksheet and selection of possible answers is avery time consuming way of a student working. It would be far better to have feedback from answers as well if students could enter their own possible answer and then be shown how that was wrong if it was. Also in the parents area there is no where I can renew membership, it is very limited! I dont find the access to help on conquer maths very effective.
I Like the site and can see how it can be good but to be honest I think it's not in a format were people can easily be Engaged and focus and would like to do this because it is fun. I think there should be a competition or game element other than the few at the bottom so it is more fun and interesting for the younger audience.
I like conquer maths