ConquerMaths.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ConquerMaths.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com:

BETT Award winning online Maths resource for families and schools. Diagnostics, beautifully explained videos and interactive questions boost confidence and mastery. Professional Admin, reporting and task-setting features support Teachers and Parents.

01912286027

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres, East Quayside, Newcastle upon Tyne

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
My 6 year old son loved it! Suddenly, Maths is fun :)
Conquer maths has been the BEST home schooling aid for our family! We used it for approx 5 years and as a result my children have gone on to pass maths gcse's. I can't rate it highly enough!!! The personal contact and support was fantastic!! I'm actually quite sad our time has come to an end!!
I don't like it that teachers can change the pass rates. My dad has made it where it is 95%, which means if I get anything wrong at all I have to get half a question wrong.
I could not foucous
We are a home educating family who have used Conquer Maths for several years. The programme provided our son with an excellent foundation for his iGCSE Maths examination (he has since gone on to study A-Level Maths at 6th Form). Whenever we have needed to contact the team at Conquer Maths, they have always been approachable and very helpful. When the iGCSE exams were cancelled in 2020 due to Covid-19, and evidence had to be submitted to gain a grade, Conquer Maths were incredibly helpful in providing us with detailed evidence as well as thorough, credible references that helped towards our son gaining his qualification. Overall, this programme has been a great asset to our home and I would wholeheartedly recommend it.
Very helpful for my struggling son who misses real life explanations.
Great app helped me pass tests
very good
at all not happy not enough worksheets for people in secondary
I am happy to write a review as I think the service is appalling. I have emailed twice since joining as I cannot login nor can my two children use the service. The money has gone from paypal so no issue there but I cannot get a reply to my emails, nor can I get any help online. So one star, very very very poor. If I could give no stars I would. I want my money back, and I will find another maths site to help my daughter with her maths.
Dear Ms Orr, I'm sorry you have found our service poor. In our defence you subscribed on Saturday which we do not work on however I did in fact re email your log in details twice after seeing your first and second emails both days of the weekend. Perhaps calling our service centre on Monday rather than leaving a 1 star review would have resulted in a more satisfactory result for both of us! Best regards ConquerMaths Team
Great stuff
Fun for my kids
Conquer Maths is a fantastic programme. We home educate and have used other maths learning products so I have something to compare it against. One of the best things about it is that you get all the levels, based on school year groups or key stage. That means you can go back a stage to get basic concepts and build confidence, or progress faster. Great support too - we thought there was an error in a question today so contacted them and got a very speedy and friendly reply which gave further explanation so that we understood properly. Highly recommend this product for home educators, or anyone who wants to improve their maths.
i used to hate conquer maths because i always got the answers wrong. but that was because i did not watch the video now i do. i love conquer maths. it has helped me so much i used to be really behind and now i am shooting up to my level! you should definitely enrol your kids in conquer maths it really helps! zainab age 12
We really enjoy it and it is very useful and it will always explain how to do the work in a video when you need help and you are able to learn lots of things.
conquermaths is a bit boring. You need to make the lessons look more fun and add more games, like have a lesson where you have 12 multiplied by 5 and you need to drag it to the right answer . there could be three or more little colourful boxes with wrong answers and one with the right answer.
I PASSED MY TEST
i loved it i passed my test
not really that good.. it is ok for brief learning but not in depth study
I paid a years subscription for conquer maths, money taken, receipt from conquer math received, however I have had my membership stopped without any explanation. Have emailed them several times for the last 4 months and they have not responded, used their on line contact-form and email address they have used to talk to me before. Nothing. I have been a customer for years.
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.68 based on 625 reviews