ConquerMaths.com Reviews

Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy
very good
I don't like it that teachers can change the pass rates. My dad has made it where it is 95%, which means if I get anything wrong at all I have to get half a question wrong.
kids like it
it is epic
I could not foucous
My son has used Conquer Maths for just over a year. I think its an excellent program. It is good at motivating the learner as they can see their progress. The frequent short lessons are clear. I like the fact we can access all the lessons from all the years at anytime. I recommend this whenever asked about maths as it took the pain out of maths for my son (and me!)
Delighted to hear this has taken the 'pain' out of maths for both you and your son and thank you for your recommendations. The program is designed to keep learners motivated! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
at all not happy not enough worksheets for people in secondary
There is a great range of topics and it is very comprehensive subject coverage. However the whole worksheet and selection of possible answers is avery time consuming way of a student working. It would be far better to have feedback from answers as well if students could enter their own possible answer and then be shown how that was wrong if it was. Also in the parents area there is no where I can renew membership, it is very limited! I dont find the access to help on conquer maths very effective.
# rubbish. Guests can't do any more than one lesson and I'm pretty sure that you have to pay to get out of guest mode even though it says that you can use it for free. I think try ing it was a total waste of time. I most certainly do not recommend it.
It is a very expensive process to produce a product like ConquerMaths. We are not a charity and as such we need to charge a small amount to use our service and cover our costs. ConquerMaths is significantly cheaper than a maths tutor and has been shown to raise grades for over 92% of users.
Absolutely brilliant! Clear, concise lessons for ALL year groups so gaps in knowledge from previous years can easily be filled. Extremely easy to navigate around the site as well.
Hi, this is a great maths services it has helped me loads i'm a home schooled child and i'm a year ahead on my maths I would be going into year 5 but will be going into year 6
As a tutor I am pleased with my choice of CM as one of the main maths support programs I use. My local UK contact is great at helping me when I get into difficulties but I feel his backup is letting him down tremendously. The one single issue that prevents me giving this a 5 star rating is that over the last year I have reported two incorrect answers and one video with the huge potential to confuse students. Nobody can tell my local contact when (or even if) the errors will be fixed and whether they will amend/improve the video. No acknowledgement and no fix by dates are unacceptable for mathematical errors in a maths package. Incorrect answers should be fixed immediately they are reported and recommendations by experienced, fully-qualified, professional teachers with a maths degree for improvements should be considered as a positive critique for future improvements.
It is okay, but all the stuff about doing GCSE's early is rubbish. It has an easy-to-use layout and the videos work well. However, the worksheets don't always work. It shouldn't be used to replace a regular tutor or by someone home-schooling as it doesn't tailor to a child's needs and cant explain things in new ways or more detail when a child is struggling. I believe it should be used on top of a tutor as an extra revision tool.
An excellent resource.
So much cheaper than a tutor. My child finds the lessons explained easily so she understands. If we don't get it first time we watch the tutorials together until she does understand. She does approx 1 lesson a day which takes around 10 mins to complete then she's free to do whatever. She is on KS4 and is 12.. I also used this site to do my GCSE a couple of years ago. I reccommend this site to everyone especially if their child is finding maths difficult. So thank you for providing an excellent site.
Our child is enjoying time spent on study materials. The teaching voice of the master is unique and its in the mits of the family. We all love to be part of our chid's study. Thanks to conquer maths team.
Brilliant for both my kids my eldest has gone from a predicted D to an A*
That's fantastic, congratulations! Thank you for letting us know, that is great news, and well done to both your children! All the best from the ConquerMaths team.
conquer math helped me with things I didn't understand I would recommend this to a friend????????????
Thank you Christopher, we're happy to help! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
Great videos which are well paced and give students an opportunity to remind themselves on how to work something out. Worksheets just the right length - 80% pass mark is a great way to motivate kids to keep focussed whilst allowing the occasional error. Don't get any pushback when I set expectations to do one worksheet per day - they like the way I act like the teacher - setting them the homework tasks - the school uses the same approach so they like it!
I JOSH WAS IN YEAR 3 AND NOW IM IN YEAR 5 SO IT CHANGED A LOT MY LEARNING AND IT REALLY IMPROVES MY MATHS. SO A BIG THANK YOU TO CONQUER MATHS !!!
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.70 based on 555 reviews