ConquerMaths.com Reviews

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Click Here

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"It really has improved my maths knowledge and I would definitely recommend it."
"Conquer maths really helps you with your maths"
"it has helped me a lot"
"My son is seven and he knows all his times tables. Thanks conquer maths!"
"Conquermaths has helped me conquer the parts that I couldn't do and I hope that it will help me in the future as I go into secondary. I love Conquermaths!!!"
"My two kids are really enjoying their on-line ConquerMaths lessons. They like being in charge of their learning and their learning speed. The lessons seem clear and well laid out and my children have both taken to the system and like to chart their progress and gain their 'certificates'. The fact that they can do this all by themselves is great and as a parent I can sit with them and learn too - fabulous!"
"what a FAB WEBSITE"
"It made me happy because i am on a higher grade then my year group and Thank you Conquer maths"
"You can do school work and it really helps me"
"It's, help's what kid's, struggle at most and is fun to do."
"It helped me with my stats"
"As a home school mum of 3 secondary aged children I found teaching Maths really difficult, especially trying to keep up with my daughters high ability in this subject. Conquer Maths has freed me from this stress. It is really calming being able to trust someone who is more capable of setting the correct work teaching your most precious ones allowing them to reach their full potential. I would highly recommend Conquer Maths to any parent, teacher or student. Their easy to learn, step by step instructional videos which range from 2-6 minutes in length each are a great source of learning without putting too much pressure on the child's attention span. CM's question sheets are a valuable asset within the lesson allowing the child to practice and understand how the method and techniques are used before progressing on to the worksheets. The end worksheets and topic tests create a friendly atmosphere where the student can go back, revise and resubmit any questions they have incorrect. This does not then play on their abilities that would normally leave a child feeling humiliated or downhearted. Overall CM is a great confidence booster as well as a teacher, and as a parent I am very impressed with this site."
"I wish if there was a site called ConquerEnglish."
"too boring"
"It makes it easy to understand."
"i cud die for conquer maths"
"it taught me lots"
"it taught me lots of new things . Hats off to Conquer Maths"
"I mean its really ok but the man can not be understanded sometimes"
"Conquer Maths had made me feel what my true potential in maths is. Ever since I have started doing this, I have had to do many diagnostic papers. However, it tells me what my strong and weak points are in maths Thank You Conquer Maths!!!"
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.69 based on 550 reviews