ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

"its a good website"
"hey its me Alice i cant tell you how much i love CONQER MATHS it s just an AMAZING WEBSITE!"
"Best online Maths Resource I've come across! The guy doing the videos talks in such a laid back way he makes everything sound straightforward. We have picked up some great tips on here not taught at school, which helped to save time when completing questions. My son got an A* in his Maths as a result. Thank you."
"i cud die for conquer maths"
"conquer maths made me happy because of the fun ways it teaches you in maybe a few times you cant understand but most of the time you can. i struggled so much in the past but now i have conquer maths on my side i can understand the lesson."
"i love conquer maths it s an AMAZING website hats of for conquer maths! it really help s me. but some times i can t understand the man."
"it taught me lots"
"It helped with my exams and helped me find easier strategies on how to tackle maths questions."
"it taught me lots of new things . Hats off to Conquer Maths"
"it helped me with exams"
"it was really helpful"
"I mean its really ok but the man can not be understanded sometimes"
"It taught me stuff like fractions , decimals and other cool stuff (Pythagoras therium)"
"Conquer Maths had made me feel what my true potential in maths is. Ever since I have started doing this, I have had to do many diagnostic papers. However, it tells me what my strong and weak points are in maths Thank You Conquer Maths!!!"
Kerdella Edward
Unverified Reviewer
"I learned a lot of math"
"I am 13 years old and home-schooled and have been using ConquerMaths (or CM) for a few months now. I really enjoy using this resource, and it’s definitely helped me to be more confident at maths! However, my only problem is that every now and then while I’m doing my worksheet, the screen will freeze, then it will send me to the google search page. This means that I have to log in all over again! Luckily, I usually write all my answers down on a whiteboard, so no progress is lost, but still annoying. Overall, though, I really enjoy using CM!"
Janice Oyinloye
Verified Buyer
"I have submitted a very positive review already, but I want to tell you how to improve. I use ConquerMaths year on year. It would really help me if, on the parents login, somewhere, there was a record of the date of subscription and/or the date of renewal."
"I love conquer math s it s the best thing in on the earth I wood die for conquer math s that s how much I love it!"
"Listen Conquermaths for some reason i can not sign in what the heck is the problem. Please let me know i need it for schoolwork"
"I love conquer maths it s so so so goooooooooooooooooooooooooood"
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.74 based on 473 reviews