ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

How would you rate ConquerMaths.com?

"Comprehensive,supportive and wonderful website,kids enjoy working with conquermaths."
"My son enjoys Conquer Maths. I believe that the teaching is engaging and clear."
"""I realised that it can teach you many things in order to help you get things correct."
"I love conquer math and I know my kids are really benefiting from it, my 8yr old was a bit shaky on math but now its ace!!!"
"when I sore conquer maths I new it was going to be the best when I told my 11 year old and my 9 year old they wear so exited to start and now I look back and I think I m a happy mom."
"""Because its fun and easy to use and heck its great"
""" Heck its great"
"i have used Conquer Maths for over a year now and am pleased to say that this website is very helpful, it is easy to understand and you can keep track of everything easily, this is an astonishing website and i would recommend Conquer Maths to others."
Sarah Apollo'
Unverified Reviewer
"I love conquer maths, my 11 year old is always full of joy when I ask her to spend 20 mns on it every day!! great stuff for kids who need to learn maths, it is simple and very easy to use... the tutorial helps a lot!!!"
"It's ok I guess."
Khadeeja Khan
Unverified Reviewer
"I found that conquer maths really helped me to get to grips with it, but in a fun way I would recommend conquer maths for any child who has difficulties with maths, after one week of it will make you an expert!! I love conquer maths, it is very enjoyable, and I actually am a person who hates maths!!"
"it made me happy by making the videos easy to follow."
Jayne Leaker
Verified Buyer
"Amazing maths tool. Finally my don enjoins maths and loving the video tutorials as they explain much better than his teachers"
"EXCELLENT, CLEAR TO USE AND EASY. DEFINITELY IMPROVES YOUR MATHS"
"I enjoy how the lessons are explained and how you can do worksheet or questions. I also like how you can change the way it looks. Its a great site and I'm already getting better at math."
"i like the way they teach you and then you are given a work sheet to do. you are fully coached and then can do it yourself. this is a excellent way to do it as it is self directed learning. thanks conquer maths :)"
"great i enjoy how they give you awards"
"A real challenging and interesting programme."
"because its easy to learn and they explain it in an easy way"
"Rather spend more on a tutor and make sure that steady progress is being made. Better to deal with a human teacher and not rely on the online feedback and reports to gauge progress."
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.76 based on 443 reviews