ConquerMaths.com Reviews

About ConquerMaths.com: Online maths tuition for learners aged 4 to 18

info@conquermaths.com

i4 Newcastle Enterprise Centres
East Quayside

Tell us how ConquerMaths.com made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Rather spend more on a tutor and make sure that steady progress is being made. Better to deal with a human teacher and not rely on the online feedback and reports to gauge progress."
"I really like the nice short lessons, they tell you what you need to know and then you can do the worksheet. I also like the friendly accent of the person who does the lessons. It's really good! THANK YOU!!!!"
"Pros: mainly short lessons; quizzes completed online; results saved and can create reports of all results at any point. Cons: Conquer Maths quiz mistakes do happen, very frustrating for children when this happens as they receive a lower grade than they should despite being correct, and I haven't found a way as a teacher to correct their scores. Some maths don't translate well to screen - it is very fiddly and frustrating to do some of the measuring with an online ruler, for example. Some lessons and quizzes are incredibly boring and I feel could be made short and sweet. Some questions on the tests consist of 3 questions per question - pointless and annoying for the children as it takes 3 times as long to finish. Would be nice if CM could liven things up a bit - other online maths curricula have been more popular as they include games, challenges, etc. whereas CM is very dry and always the same format. Never a change, just Pat talking every time. Khan Academy does the same but for free."
"I have been using Conquermaths as a parent (actually Grand Parent) for about 4 months now and as I get to know and use it more and more I continue to be progressively more impressed. I show my kids the maths in my own way and we go over CM worksheets together. I then send them away and put a task on the net for them to do. I like the fact that they can repeat a worksheet until they get it right . They are amazed that I can tell them exactly when and how well they did the work. The reporting of Conquer maths is outstanding and I can keep a complete profile of each of my ‘family’. Furthermore they love to get the certificates for work well done. Before CM I spent hours preparing worksheets. Now they just fall off the printer . I can’t speak too highly of ConquerMaths. I am a retired maths teacher so my retired status prevents me from using the program in a classroom setting so I cannot comment on its suitability in that area although I would love to be able to do so."
Thank you so much for your thorough and comprehensive review - it's always great to receive feedback from someone who has experience as a teacher as well as a family member/parent. The program seems to be working extremely well for your family and we are very pleased the children are also so impressed. We're very pleased that the worksheets and certificates are so popular and we really appreciate your review. We're sure you would have enjoyed using it in a classroom setting too. Thanks again for your comments, All the best, The ConquerMaths team
"My son and daughter has become brilliant at maths my daughter is in top group in all her classes had my son knows his times tables (he is 6)."
We're very pleased to hear that, thank you for letting us know. They are both doing so well, and your son is 5 years ahead of the national expectation, well done to both of them! Keep up the good work. All the best, The ConquerMaths Team.
"it made my child edcuated"
"As a homeschooler, I use Conquermaths as my main way of learning maths and I must say that it has been very helpful. Conquermaths must be the best mathematics-teaching website out there. The lessons are well organized and one of the best things about it is that if you find you are unable to follow a particular lesson (say on algebra in KS4 level) you can go back a year and watch the more basic lessons on algebra in KS3. The lessons are very well explained and thoroughly explain the topic they cover. The worksheets are also well designed, but there are a few problems I found with them, one being that there are glitches in some of the worksheets ( I found that even though I was entering the correct answers - from the answer sheet - into the boxes, it would mark them as wrong) Overall, though, Conquermaths is excellent. I would definitely recommend it to others, especially homeschoolers who don't rely on teachers for maths"
"the videos are good at explaining and I think I'll get a scholarship"
"it helped me learn more"
"Um It's hard but I try a lot"
"I love it so much. It's really helped me."
"Truly amazing! Got me to an A* in 2 weeks after having not done maths for 3 years ????????????"
"This has helped me so much with understanding,say, Primes and Compisites. THANK YOU CONQUER MATHS! YOU ROCK!"
"It got everything i want for my Year 5 curriculum thanks whoever made this! 10 star!!!"
Dear Abdurahim, Thank you for your great review, we are very happy with our 10 stars! We love hearing from our younger students and we are pleased that the program is helping you. All the best, from the ConquerMaths team.
"My children really enjoyed conquer maths. The only reason we stopped was because we finished home schooling and we didn't have time to do any extra work whilst they were in school. We'll definitely sign up again in the future before exams etc. Thank you."
"I find conquer maths simple quick and easy to use. I find it helpful as if I discover I have a knowledge gap in something I can go back a year or two and fill that in. I love that I can personalise the colours. I can use it on my ipad so I can study on the go, which I find useful at times. Really enjoy using this and I'm 29."
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your positive review, we are glad to hear you are finding your ConquerMaths experience such a positive one. We love that people can 'study on the go' and we're pleased you enjoy customising colours, but most importantly that you utilise the diagnostic tools to help you fill in gaps in your knowledge - that's what the program is designed to do! Keep up the good work. All the best from the ConquerMaths team
"Me and my brother really appreciate the tutor helping us. Thank you so much. I would definetely recommend this to someone else, absoluetly sensational. 5 STAR RATING"
Thanks Al-Baith and Al-Basit, and you're very welcome - keep up the good work! All the best, from the ConquerMaths Team
"Conquer Maths is great but I have an idea that I think can benefit lots of other students as well. Because at the end of year you have an end of year exam with everything that you have covered in it. I was thinking would it be possible if conquer maths could make an exam for the end of year and tell us what percentage and where we could improve I think lots of people will agree and it will benefit me and other children thank you very much. Also conquer maths is a great website and easy to use"
"I love ConquerMaths because it's very helpful. I also think you should change your sign to a kangaroo. Anyway ConquerMaths is GREAT."
"Really helps me with my maths. Always wanting to do it."
ConquerMaths.com is rated 4.72 based on 529 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access