Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Van Insurance
Read Confused.com - Van Insurance Reviews
Prices very good.
But company's involvement they do not respond.
Thought we took out insurance but after 2 days trying still no luck to get in touch with them.
DO THEY EXIST????????
SO DO WE HAVE INSURANCE OR NOT!!!!??????
Didnt receive any quotes from yourselves but I got quotes from comparethemarket
I GAVE A RATING AS 3 BECAUSE WHEN I RANG BACK UP AFTER TAKING OUT A POLICY TO CHECK THE VEHICLE DETAILS WERE CORRECT I WAS TOLD SORRY THEY DON'T INSURE VANS. SO NOW I HAVE WAIT FOR A REFUND OF MY PREMIUM AS WELL AS PAYING FOR ANOTHER INSURANCE COVER. NOT HAPPY DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE DURING THESE CHALLENGING TIMES THAT WE ARE EXPERIENCING WITH THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
Not helpful with the extra charge for a previous claim
Great price but the company I chose were terrible for communication and it became a farce even attempting to contact them
No chang
there quote
Cheaper quotes seem too cheap and therefore not to be trusted. Chose Admiral as a known name, but even then the policy cost more and will probably have shortcomings. The Admiral rep was very good.
Too expensive! Cancelled!
the insurance company increased the offered price after I had paid
Wasn’t the cheapest for my this year by a long shot so I won’t be using again
We have a pick up for personal use but when entering the information I can't put the correct details in as I sometimes use this for commuting to work if the weather is bad or I can't use my car. Having a pick up's under Van Insurance doesn't work. It asks for what business use etc. I can't give this information as it is not for business purposes. No drop down box for this. Stayed with the insurance we were with last year. I have used confused for many years with other insurances which has been fine but for this insurance it falls very very short. Not impressed.
Definitely not whole of the market and definitely not cheapest like for like
Most of the suppliers I had called the prices shown on screen were not actual.
I ended up paying nearly 3/400£ more than what was shown to me even with the information Iblurred being correct.
This happened on several occasions which was terrible
All prices were similar however i got cheaper with my existing company
Good comparison’s but even though I chose to receive no marketing calls I was inundated with sales calls on a daily basis for weeks.
(Van) - Posted 1 year ago
Not really geared to private van ownership, far to many things are extras, and not standard, which brings the price way above what you can get on other independent sites.
(Van) - Posted 1 year ago
Im 38yo your insurance quotes were far to expensive yous give me a price a teenager would expect to get not a 38yo
I asked for the best price and you gave me one a third higher than the one I got myself
Too expensive
Did not cater for taxi insurance, which you only find out at the end of a detailed application
Confused.com - Van Insurance is rated 4.64 based on 2,152 reviews