Complete Safety Supplies Reviews

S21-22 Audley House
Northbridge Road

, ,

Tell us how Complete Safety Supplies made you happy
Cracking service. Called to say ordered product was OOS but gave alternative option. Delivered next day. Cheers team :-)
on times delivery, items as described
good price and good quality
Product very good quality. Arrived well packed and in excellent time. Thank you
Placed order and received as expected.
Thankyou for your very good service
Cenk Kemal informed me that the jacket I was after was out of stock and I would receive it 23rd February (which I did). I was in the loop from the start and were ok if I needed to cancel and ordered elsewhere. Communication was excellent and extremely helpful
Very happy with my purchase of wellie shoes for a new employee. Item was in stock and dispatched quickly. Delivery charge a little steep for just 1 item but needs must. Currently waiting for stock on another size
The sizes were good. They did not have excessive ease which is nice and the quality of the fabric appears very good. Though I have not put these coats through rigorous work yet they feel sturdy and like they will hold up well.
Excellent
Excellent service as always, I'm a repeat customer, they always have great offers on and I've always received my orders next day too!
My delivery was very prompt and very well packaged. My product is brilliant and I found the order process very straightforward.
Excellent service from start to finish... keep up the good work!
Perfect c0mpany
Bought 2 items. One on one day . The other the next day. Paid 10 pounds for each delivery. Both items turned up at the same time. . So of I bought these together I still would have paid 10 pounds. Not 20. Not happy.
Hi Paul. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused on this occasion. Unfortunately we didn’t notice the two separate orders were for the same address as they were placed on different days (so they were processed separately). However, the warehouse team did notice this, which is why they sent the items together. We have issued a refund for one of the delivery charges, and hope that you are happy with the products. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Great company for supplies and very friendly and helpful. Thank you
Can’t give review as haven’t received parcel yet
Hi John. We’re sorry to hear about your order. The freezer jackets are in very high demand at the moment and we are experiencing some supply chain delays. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you require any further assistance. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Products were good value and arrived promptly. Could not ask for more
I did receive my last order
Hi Joanna. We’re sorry to hear about your order. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you require any further assistance. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
This is the first time I've dealt with this company and I was impressed with the communication, speed of dispatch and arrival of the product that I ordered. I've already bookmarked them for future purchases. I cannot fault the experience.
Really easy to use, very quick dispatch & quality items when arrived. Very happy!
Complete Safety Supplies is rated 4.53 based on 430 reviews