Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy
Wonderful service from Colin Appleyard Nissan Keighley. Car collected, serviced and returned looking immaculate. Couldn’t do better. Thank you!
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, We really appreciate it.
Have been looking for a Vitara auto/Allgrip to replace my wifes current car as her pcp is due to end in a few months. We quite like the Vitara (I own a grand Vitara) so we went and had a browse around at Bradford. Spoke with Ian the salesman, a friendly enough chap, and we initially looked for a specific colour, but found a white one we quite liked. We couldn't manage a deal for the car, (and sadly a brand new one is beyond the budget!) but our experience was good and we didn't feel pressured to buy unlike some dealerships.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Chris, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're pleased to hear Ian provided you with a good experience at our Bradford dealership and would like to thank you for your time in visiting our showroom. If there is anything further that we can help or advise with, please don't hesitate to contact us 01274 581625 opt 1 or www.colinappleyard.com
Great service
Hi, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear that you received great service from us. Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate it.
Nissan Micra in for service and MOT. Excellent communication from Keighley branch, job completed and car returned after a great valet.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with the service you received from the staff at our Nissan dealership and will forward your feedback onto them. Thanks again and we look forward to providing you with the same service in the future.
Gut my new Suzuki swift this weekend gone from the Huddersfield branch and Karl was brilliant. Everything was very quickly and smoothly. Would definitely recommend and be going back again when need to.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Shabana, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how well Karl at our Huddersfield dealership looked after you, ensuring that everything went smoothly. Thanks again for your review Shabana and we wish you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your New Suzuki Swift.
Just got a Suzuki Swift from the Bradford Branch. Ian who saw us through the whole process was a lovely man, easy to talk to and very helpful. Excellent service.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Gill, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear that Ian at our Bradford dealership provided you with excellent service. Thanks again Gill for your review and we very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Swift.
Always good people and service at Colin Appleyards Ashton.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Figura, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how well the team at our Ashton dealership have looked after you. Thanks again Mr Figura for your review, we really appreciate it and very much value your continued loyalty - Enjoy your New Suzuki Vitara.
Excellent service. John was very pleasant and easy to deal with. He explained everything thoroughly and will continue to give assistance if required. I would not hesitate in recommending this company.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Marjorie, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from John at our Bradford dealership and will forward your kind words onto him. Thanks again Marjorie for leaving us a 5 star review and we very much hope you enjoy your New Suzuki Vitara.
Excellent service. Looked after me very well. Dan was very helpful and his colleague that sorted the finance side of things. Many thanks.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Paul, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear that Dan and Jon at our Keighley dealership provided you with excellent service. Thanks again Paul for your review and we very much hope you enjoy your New Suzuki Swift.
Always a good service
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Maria, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear that once again The Team at our Nissan dealership provided you with a good service. Thanks again for your review Maria, We really appreciate it.
Salesman was very good helpful and informative about the cars.
Hi Kathy, Thank you for leaving us a 4 star review. We're very pleased to hear how helpful and informative you found Matthew to be at our Keighley dealership. Thanks again Kathy and if there is anything further that we can help you with then please feel free to contact us 01535 606321
Cannot fault Colin Appleyard, they've looked after me in the past as a bike customer, and now I've moved onto four wheels the quality continues. Good communication, friendly staff, prompt service and no hidden costs or shocks during service or MOT. Definitely one of the good guys in the car sales industry.
Hi Matthew, Many thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with the service that you have received from us. Thanks again for your review Matthew and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
I would definately recommend Colin Appleyard in Huddersfield to anyone.All the staff were extremely helpful,this included the sales staff Simon,the sales manager Ali and the service department staff were all excellent.This car was bought for my wife and I will certainly be going to them to buy my next car.Thankyou Colin Appleyard.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're really please to hear how helpful you found all our staff to be at our Huddersfield dealership. Thanks again, We look forward to being of service to you in the future and very much hope you enjoy your Subaru Forester.
I traveled from southern Ireland /Dublin to buy a Nissan Juke , i dealt with a number of sales people all very polite and helpful, when i arrived i was dealing with Ashley he was great , car was as described not a mark on it,Ashley organized the Nissan insurance which was a great help, my wife was very happy with her Nissan juke. If and when im going to change i wouldn't hesitate on contacting Colin Appleyard, thanks Ashley,
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Gerry, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you both are with your Nissan Juke and it's also great for us to hear how well Ashley and The Team looked after you. Thanks again for your feedback, We really appreciate it and would like to wish you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Nissan Juke.
I purchased our new Nissan Qashqai from Colin Appleyard in March 2019. Wayne was great; the whole sales process was a pleasant experience. The vehicle has just been back for a service and the the experience continued in the same theme. Our nearest Nissan dealership is 2 doors from work but I'm happy to travel 40 mins each way to use Colin Appleyard instead. Says it all really.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Blaine, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're very pleased to hear how well The Team at our Nissan dealership have continued to look after you. Many thanks once again Blaine, We really appreciate your feedback and very much value your loyalty.
Mathew was extremely professional (as he always is ) answering all questions efficiently, wouldn't think of buying a car from anyone else. This is now the 15th car our family have purchased from Appleyards.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Dave, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, It's great for us to know how happy you are with the service that Matthew at our Keighley dealership provided you with. Thanks again Dave for your feedback, We really appreciate it and we very much value your continued loyalty.
Daniel was the type of sales person I like dealing with. Informative about the car, quickly arranged for a test drive, gave me lots of time to make my decision. All the staff at Keighley had a ready smile - it was a very good experience for which I’d like to thank everyone, but most of all Daniel. No hesitation in recommending Colin Appleyard.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Diane, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Diane, We will forward your kind words on to Daniel and very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Ignis.
A new car
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi, It's great for us to see that you have left us a 5 star review upon the purchase of your car. Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you when you take delivery of your Suzuki Ignis.
Christian help me pick my car in a friendly manner that put me at ease listened to my wish list a throughly enjoyable experience thanks Christian
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Mr Mitchell, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how well you were looked after by Christian at our Huddersfield dealership. Thanks again for your review Mr Mitchell, We hope you enjoy your New Suzuki Vitara and would also like to thank you very much for your continued loyalty.
A very good experience,I generally dread car salesman,but on this occasion I was very happy with the service,they listen to what I wanted,helped me find the car and even delivered the vehicle.I would recommend Colin appleyard to my family and friends,thanks Ian for your help
(Bradford) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Nicole, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're so pleased to hear how happy your are with the service that you received from Ian and the team at our Bradford dealership. Thanks again Nicole, We really appreciate your feedback and would like to wish you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Suzuki SX4.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.64 based on 1,018 reviews