Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family run business selling new and used cars. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and are ready to provide you with the best possible service and in 2021 we celebrated our 50th anniversary.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
G Bridges
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Jonathan Redman
My car was making an awful sound when I was driving it the other day and I was so worried. I spoke to Jason at Bradford Suzuki who advised me to take it in to be checked over. The problem was diagnosed quickly and resolved, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Jason always looks after me and I couldn't ask for better customer service. Nothing is ever too much trouble and he is so helpful. He better not ever leave!
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Gemma, Great to hear from you again and thanks very much for your review. We're pleased to know the issue with your vehicle was diagnosed and resolved quickly and also that once again you were happy with the service you received from Jason, we'll be sure to share your kind words, they mean a lot. Thanks again Gemma, all the best and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Been a customer for at least 15 years and customer service has always been friendly, helpful and efficient. 100% satisfied.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that once again you were happy with the service that you received from us. Thanks again, we appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty.
Excellent service.... As always
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Kevin, Thanks for your review. We're pleased to know that once again you were happy with the service you received from us. Thanks again Kevin, we appreciate your support.
Had the car 11 months my 1st MOT 2021 Was billed for 3 tyres . We had done very little miles In the past year . So tyres must have been borderline when we bought it.Surely they should have changed them before selling it to us but no as long as they were legal. Slightly miffed but you learn by your mistakes check your tyres before purchase.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are obviously sorry to read that you are not completely satisfied and have looked into the history of the vehicle for you. Prior to you taking delivery of the car, a full inspection had been carried out (as is done with all our used cars) along with a service and MOT. I can see from the inspection that the tyre treads were recorded as well within the legal limits and as such no recommendation was made for them to be replaced. Whilst you would expect high/excessive mileage to be the main factor to influence the life of a tyre, there are various other influences including road and driving conditions. Tyre pressures can also have an impact on tyre wear and we would always advise customers to ensure they carry out regular safety checks of their vehicle including ensuring that the tyre pressures are all as per the manufacturer’s recommendations. If you would like any advice on how to carry out your own safety checks in the future, then our service team would be more than happy to help.
Really polite & helpful. Dealt with my problem straight away.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Dorothy, Thanks very much for your feedback. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from Sue and the team here at our Keighley dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Dorothy and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Service dept very helpful. Job completed on time. Everyone very polite as always.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Alan, Thank you very much for your feedback. We're really pleased to hear how helpful and polite you once again found the team to be at our Huddersfield dealership and we'll be sure to share your comments. Thanks again Alan for your review, we appreciate your support and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
great company staff easy and efficient bought 2 cars off them number 3 on the way soon thank you again
Hi John, Thanks very much for your review. It's great to know that once again you were pleased with the service that you received from us. Thanks again John, we appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty.
Fantastic service and my car came back clean inside and out. Which was a lovely bonus. 👍🏻
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Lisa, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from Kaley and the team at our Huddersfield dealership and we'll be sure to share your comments. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Lisa and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
I have been a Appleyard customer for 17 years and have had 4 cars from them at the Keighley and Bradford branches. In all dealings with all the staff I have found them to be friendly and professional. Thanks to Aaron and Richard in Bradford for there help in the purchase of my Swift GREAT SERViCE yet again.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Steve, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for sharing your thoughts with us. It’s great to know that once again you were pleased with the service that you received from us. Thanks again Steve, we really appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty. Enjoy your Suzuki Swift and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
This service department goes above and beyond every time I would recommend to anyone. Matthew is polite and welcoming and a pleasure to deal with.
It’s always great to hear from customers who would feel confident recommending us after visiting our dealership. We appreciate your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
So very trustworthy. You know exactly what to expect and are kept in the picture at all times. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Feel safe and secure with them.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Anita, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, your kind words mean a lot and we'll be sure to share them with Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership. Thanks again Anita, we really appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty.
Job done on the lights quickly and with friendly service.
(Bradford) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thanks very much for your feedback. It's great to know you received prompt and friendly service from the team at our Bradford dealership.
Good service.
Thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know you had a 5 star experience.
I am delighted once again from my service from ColinAppleyard. Matthew Butterfield was friendly and professional Delighted with the service and purchase.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Norman, Good to hear back from you and it's great to know how pleased you are with your New Suzuki Vitara and also the service that you received from Matthew, we'll be sure to share your comments. Thanks again Norman, we really appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty. Happy motoring and we're here if you need us.
Very friendly
(Bradford) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear how friendly you found Simon and the team at our Bradford dealership to be and we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Swift. Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
Steve Bagnall was very helpful in my purchasing of my car. and I look forward to driving it away next Wednesday Regards Alan Morson
(Huddersfield) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Alan, Thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how helpful you found Steve to be when purchasing your new car, we'll be sure to share your kind words. Thanks again Alan and we look forward to you taking delivery of your Suzuki Vitara next Wednesday.
Excellent service as always from the service team kept updated with progress on my failed battery on my vehicle which was quickly diagnosed & replaced & also the free health check that was carried out as was due to go on long journey next day….Thank you Matt & Mike…Highly recommend Huddersfield Suzuki.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Mr Knight, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. It’s always great to hear from customers who would feel confident recommending us after visiting our dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind words with Matt and Mike. We appreciate your feedback Mr Knight and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard.
Brilliant customer service, lovely helpful people service team and the video of service is great.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Smith, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for sharing your thoughts with us. We're really pleased to know how happy you were with the service that you received from Barrie and the team. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. We appreciate your feedback Mrs Smith and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard to service and maintain your Suzuki Swift.
Great Service and friendly, clear, concise explanations. Superb courtesy car. I'd give 10 out of 10. Happy to visit again.
Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know you were happy with the all round service that you received from us. Thanks again, we appreciate your support and we look forward to providing you with the same great service on your next visit.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.73 based on 2,244 reviews