Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Andy Wakeman
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 8th March 2020
Chris
I have service and MOT for my car at Ashton-under-Lyne
Always very pleased with the great service ,staff very helpful Very professional and polite 5 Star .Many thanks to the Ashton branch .
Good service from staff, especially coping with virus. Good service on car.
All satisfactory.
Excellent service picked up my car for me and dropped it off again. Sent me a video of the car being serviced.
My car was serviced and mot was done and was given a car wash very satisfied
Always friendly and useful staff, with great prices on vehicles, services and mot.
Very please with my service to the young man that pick up my car and returned to me and office service people all very pleasant well done.Joy
the lady who contacted me about my service was rude and vague, at your service centre i did not feel very welcome at all, and the service was really expensive
Hi Mr Shaw, Thank you for leaving your feedback. We’re disappointed to read that you were unhappy with the service you recently received from Colin Appleyard. As with any complaint, we take them seriously and have looked into this further to address the points you made. We’re surprised to read you found our service personnel rude and vague, as this is certainly not the attitude we expect from our staff who have been working very hard the last 6 weeks to catch up with overdue appointments. You mentioned that you felt the service was expensive, however you were given a discount on the standard price for a second year (major) service, so we’re sorry to hear you felt you were overcharged. You’re welcome to contact us again if you wish to discuss this further by sending an email to enquiries@colinappleyard.com.
Car booked in for 8am I arrived at 07-50 am car had full service +MOT,
Got a call to say car needed 2 new tyres +2 wiper blades all work completed by 11 am . What a great service I’m totally delighted we’ll done
Barrie & technician Paul Simpkins from George Sullivan ( customer )
Even though I haven't purchased a bike from them, the guys couldn't be more helpful , because of shielding until October I decided to put on hold buying a bike , plus my wife works for the NHS and is my hero , so I bought her a cheap reliable car instead for now . She needed it ,doing more shifts .
I received a magazine in the post and a follow up on my enquiry. I love the look of the white Husqvarna and if I was in a position to proceed would be contacting them . Very helpful people . Dave from Northwich Cheshire .
Mr D. Pomfrey has made a stressful decision easy. I am very grateful to Colin Appleyard for delivering my new car and at such a reasonable price and quick service! Thank you!
Great service from Colin Appleyard , special thanks for Tim , definitely recommend this dealer.
Very helpful with no pressure to buy. Excellent to deal with.
Excellent customer service, can't do enough for you but not pushy whatsoever!
Tim was a great representative of you company, calm not pushy and does not make your trade in seem inferior. He handled my requirements very well and I was completely relaxed in his company. From start to finish he showed complete professionalism and tact. I spoke to one other sales man at you company and his arrogance put me me off at first he was the big I am and how many bikes he sold and how good he is and from a lot of experience in sales and buying I wasn’t happy at first, but then Tim come to the rescue and I have never had such a great job done.

I would like to ask that someone high up in the dealer gets this and passes him a big pay on the back.

He answered all my questions and took his time even though he had other people in the showroom he never once rushed or made me feel like my purchase didn’t matter.

Fantastically done ✅ but now we have to wait and see what your after sales offers but so far a big thumbs up

Nigel simpson
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 17th June 2020
I have just bought a Goldwing trike from Colin Appleyards in Keighley and as a disabled rider, needed this adapted before delivery. The whole process has been excellent (even allowing for Covid throwing a spanner in the works). Mikey was been great in steering me through the process and keeping me updated. Gary made a brilliant job of adapting the trike for me including designing and building a fantastic system to carry my wheelchair. He also made a great job of altering the brakes and gear change to hand controls! I would certainly recommend them to other riders (including those with a disability). Excellent service from a friendly efficient team.
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020 Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020 Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Hi, would just like to say thank you to Tim, Kevin and all of the staff, great service, highly recommended , wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from you again.

Graham James
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 11th June 2020
Excellent honest service and went the extra mile .
Recently bought a mt10 through tim at colin appleyards keighley, the process was very professional and simple throughout, despite the covid situation. Highly recommend using these for your nice bike
I have dealt with Colin Appleyard Cars Bradford for several years and have always been happy with them. My car was collected, serviced and had its MOT and was returned - well and truly sanitised. The video of the health check was good. I have always been happy with the company but yesterday I was very impressed. And as usual the service was brilliant. Thank you.
Good Customer service, very polite and help full. Ensured 2mtr social distance was adhered to. The was fully wiped down before I drove it home.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.66 based on 1,210 reviews