Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Everything from start to finish was great, I would highly recommend Sam Alom at the Bradford branch, he was so helpful and when I pick the car up he explained everything.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Everything from start to finish was 1st class, i would highly recommend Karl at the Huddersfield branch
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Lorraine, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Karl at our Huddersfield dealership and we will be sure to let him know. Thanks once again, We hope you enjoy your Suzuki Vitara and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Very helpful staff Good and excellent service
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi David, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It means a lot to us knowing that our staff have provided you with helpful and excellent service. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
IAN was helpful member of staff. Very polite, always willing to answer any questions about the car, Even the misses is happy that she got a suzuki vitara,
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how well Ian at our Bradford dealership looked after you and it's even better to hear that "The Missis" is happy, that's what we call "A cracking result all round". We would like to wish you both many miles of Safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Vitara and very much look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again, we really appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty over the years.
Matthew Butterfield was very helpful and informative. We went to Keighley Appleyards 1/2/20, as there were 2 Suzuki Jimnys on their website. Unfortunately one had been sold, so only one to view and we didn't buy in the end as seen one nearer home, that was younger, less milage and cheaper. But grateful for the meeting with Matthew. Thank you.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're so pleased to hear how helpful and informative you found Matthew to be at our Keighley dealership and we will forward your kind words onto him. Thanks again for your feedback, we really appreciate your support and whilst on this occasion you didn't purchase a vehicle from us we would like to take this opportunity in thanking you for your time in visiting our showroom and hope that you would consider us to be of service to you in the future. Enjoy your new purchase and if there is anything further that we can help or advise with then please feel free to get back in touch.
The salesman, Adam, was very helpful. Listened to what we wanted and helped us get that. Our second time dealing with Colin appleyards and we will be coming back I’m sure.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Sykes, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how helpful you found Adam to be at our Nissan dealership and we will forward your kind words onto him. Thanks again for your review Mr Sykes, We appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty. Enjoy your New Nissan X-Trail and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Excellent advice and really friendly staff. Deal being offered was good, but I found a better one after shopping round which made it £600 cheaper. No fault of Appleyard as it appears the other dealer was desperate to get the sale.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Nicholas, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Simon and the team at our Huddersfield dealership. Whilst on this occasion we didn't reach a deal we thank you for visiting our showroom and hope we can be of service to you in the future. Thanks again Nicholas and we hope all's well with your new purchase.
Adam, Ashley and Luke were all very genial and informative in helping my wife and I take the big step of purchasing our first electric car. We were welcomed warmly on both our test drives and all our questions were comprehensively answered, with further details emailed when I needed them. Thank you.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Matt, Thanks very much for sending us your feedback. We're delighted to hear how helpful and informative you found the team to be at our Nissan dealership and we will forward your kind words onto them. Thanks again Matt for your review, we really appreciate your support and very much hope you are both enjoying your Nissan Leaf.
Everything was fine thank you very much
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Rita, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty, Thanks again.
Brilliant service. All employees are a credit to your Huddersfield garage. Friendly, helpfull and knowlegable team.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Rob, Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. It's great for us to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you have received for all the team at our Huddersfield dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words onto them. Thanks again for your review Rob, We really appreciate your support.
Fantastic service. Really helpful and friendly, and feel very comfortable that the team are looking after me. Thank you! Wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else and Jason and Tracey treat you like you’re family.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Samantha, It's great to hear from you and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. It's fantastic to receive your feedback regarding your experience with Colin Appleyard Bradford and it's great to hear that the service you received from Jason and Tracy made you feel like family. Thanks again for your review Samantha, We really value your support.
I have just purchased my second vehicle from Colin Appleyard, Huddersfield. I had my first Vitara SZ5 for almost 5 years. During that time I have received excellent service from the service team, including one repair being done quickly and timely and an update of the software of the sat-nav which stopped working after about 4 years. Under my service plan I have regularly taken my car for a wash and mini-valet and they have always fitted me in at short notice. When I came to purchase my new vehicle in December 2019 I was impressed that the manager was helping the salesmen out with customer service on the shop floor. He was willing to enter into face to face negotiations directly with myself on the price and 'extras' I wanted adding to my car, a service that I have never experienced in other car sales rooms. I feel that I have been given a good deal and a fair part exchange price for my used car. Please keep it up.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Andrea, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're delighted to hear how pleased you are with the excellent service that you have continued to receive from the team at our Huddersfield dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Andrea, we really appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty. Enjoy your New Suzuki Vitara SZ5.
Found the buying experience painless and easy, this was due to Matthew the salesman being very friendly and helpful. The quality of the car I bought is excellent. Even though it’s secondhand, it feels like a new car. I am very happy with the car I bought and would recommend anyone to visit here and do the same. Well done Matthew and the rest of the staff at Colin Appleyards at Ashton under Lyne.
Hi Jonathan, Good to hear from you and many thanks for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. It's great for us to hear how happy you are with your Suzuki Celerio and also the service that you received from Matthew and the team at our Ashton dealership. Thanks again Jonathan, We really appreciate your support and very much value your business.
We decided to part x our xtrail and went in on the off chance to see what was on offer. Andy was very friendly and very knowledgeable. Luke who accompanied us on the test drive of a quashqai was lovely. Adam finalised our deal and was very happy with his service. When we have visited we've always been greeted politely and looked after. Definately be back.
Hi Samantha, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 4 star review. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with the service that you have received from the team at our Nissan dealership and we will forward your kind words onto them. Thanks again for your feedback Samantha, enjoy your Nissan Qashqai and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Would like to say that Adam at keighley Nissan dealt with me with great manner. Did a fantastic job and gave me a perfect deal definitely tell all my friends and family because they show room people are fantastic and very friendly and helpful . Strongly recommend. Thank you so much
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Many thanks for the great review. We're delighted to hear how happy you are with the service that you have received from Adam and the team at our Nissan dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words onto them. Thanks again for your review, We appreciate your support and wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your Nissan Qashqai.
Great all round service
Hi, Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how happy your are with the service that you have received from us. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Just driven to Nissan Keighley from the other side of Bradford to look at aVolkawagen Tiguan we've seen online. We are very interested in this particular car and were really excited to look at it today. We went inside and were approached by a young sales advisor We explained we were interested in the car and he took us outside with the keys to have a look. We then stood in the rain whilst we all looked at the car. The salesman didn't say a word! No questions, no information about the car, nothing! We then said well we'll just go then thanks and he replied Ok and started walking back inside. We are cash buyers and very interested in this car and would most likely have bought today. We have left feeling very deflated due to this complete lack of people skills.
Hi Ellyn, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important and allows us to ensure a continual improvement in the services we provide. We're sorry to hear you weren’t looked after properly when you visited us and can only apologise that this happened. The salesmen you spoke to hasn’t been with us long and at the moment he has been asked to ‘shadow’ the other sales executives as his knowledge is not where it needs to be yet, this obviously didn’t happen. The vehicle is still available and Andrew our Group Car Sales Manager has tried to contact you to see if we can have the opportunity to rectify the situation for you. Andrew can be contacted on 01535 691330 or emailed directly a.ogle@colinappleyard.com
Once again apologies that on this occasion we fell short of our usual high standard and thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Happy customer😃😃 My car was picked up from my house, taken for its MOT & service, & then brought back to my house at the time I'd requested, this was really helpful as I'm disabled. I was impressed that I was sent a video link so I could see what was going on with my car.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Christine, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from our Huddersfield dealership and we will certainly forward your kind words on. Thanks again Christine and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
In the past I have been taken care of at Colin Appleyard when I bought the car from your showroom several years ago you told me that I would get free MOT for as long as I owned the car. last week I had my car booked in for MOT and it failed I took it in today for retest and you charged me. I thought It was free for a retest. as last year my car failed and I was not charged why as the rule changed from last year.
I part x my Yamaha xmax 125abs scooter with colin Appleyard in keighley I can’t fault Tim Clarke on his professionalisms and getting me wonderful upgrade to a Yamaha MT125 and thank you for your wonderful service and hard work
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Chris, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're delighted to hear how happy you are with the service that you have received from Tim at our motorcycle branch and we will forward your kind words onto him. Thanks again Chris for your review, we appreciate your support and very much value your business. Take care and enjoy your Yamaha.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.65 based on 1,127 reviews