Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020
John Shields
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020
John Shields
From the very start. Simon at the Bradford branch has been a total gentleman and a assett to your sales department. I was very impressed with his manner and knowledge. I recieved my ignis yesterday and I am over the moon with it. So comfortable to drive and looks awesome. Thank you Suzuki so very much.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Eileen, This is wonderful to hear. We're so happy you are over the moon with your new car and the great service that you received from Simon. Thanks again Eileen and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Good service as usual. I must admit I did look at other cars but the other garages service was terrible. I trusted Colin Applegate to treat me well and you did. Your service has always been good and I do tell everyone. The staff are always helpful and friendly and approachable and do not try the hard sell, which I have!
One slight bug bear, there was not £15 worth of petrol in when I picked it up, which I was charged for!!
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi John, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Matthew and the team at our Bradford dealership and we will forward your comments on. We're sorry to read that there wasn't the said amount of fuel in your new car and would certainly like to apologise for this genuine oversight. I have spoken with Richard the General Manager at Bradford who intern apologised and said that he would be more than happy to sort this for you. Thanks again for your review John, we appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty. Enjoy your New Suzuki Swift and you can contact Richard or Matthew on 01274 581625.
Extremely happy with the staff (Matthew especially) whilst buying the Suzuki. Very curtious & helpful. Trying to beat the lockdown meant having to rush into buying & take delivery in 2 days - but all went really well. So grateful. Thank you .
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Matthew at our Keighley dealership and also that we managed to get things turned round quickly for you. Thanks once again and we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Baleno.
My misspent youth has been converted into a so-so pension. I am driving a second secondhand Suzuki Swift bought from Colin Appleyard. Given my status and motor I am hardly driving a flash Suzuki and changing it every year. Nevertheless the Suzuki Service team at Bradford Suzuki are unfailingly helpful, courteous and friendly. I like the little video I get sent reporting on the car while it is jacked up high above the inspection pit. I like the fact that a friendly gentleman picked up my Suzuki and took it down to Bradford Suzuki - and then brought it back. (This felt knowledgeably safe in these COVID times.)
Thank you Suzuki Bradford - may you all pull through this difficult time successfully.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Simon, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're really pleased to hear how happy you were with the service that you received from the team at our Bradford dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Simon, we appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
The buying of the car was very simple and good but then I had a flat tyre which the garage said was leaking from a previous puncture repair and also both keys are very temperamental for central locking
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave a 4 star review. We're pleased to hear that the purchase of your Suzuki Swift went with ease and we understand that the tyre has now been sorted. Mike from service also advised that he had spoken with you and if you call into the dealership we'll replace the battery in your key fob. We very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Swift and if there is anything further that we can help with please contact us at https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
Great service, even under Covid restrictions, given the opportunity to view the cars and test drive, excellent customer service to arrange purchase of a Suzuki Swift, excellent collection on date arranged. Very good customer service all the way around.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Gary, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. We're very pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Nick and the team at our Ashton dealership and we will forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Gary, we value your support and wish you and Helen many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Swift.
I thought Matthew was very helpful with my purchase and helped me make my mind up to buy there was no pressure to buy
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and leaving a 5 star review we really appreciate it. We're pleased to hear how helpful you found Matthew and we very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Celerio. Thanks again for your review.
Having had over 10 scooters from colin appleyard over a number of years speaks for itself, from judith to mikey in sales, and most of all malc in service,(plus others not named) a thoroughly professional outfit that make you feel part of the appleyard family,
Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a new bike or looking for any bike accessories,
Thanks,,,,
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Stephen, It's great to hear from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and leave such a glowing review. It's fantastic to receive your feedback regarding your experience with "All the Team at Colin Appleyard Motorcycles". We're very pleased to hear the service our staff provided made you feel like family. Thanks again Stephen, we really appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty over all these years. Keep safe and enjoy your Suzuki UH125.
Excellent customer service, nothing was too much trouble, beats other garages into fits
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mary, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for the great review. We're very pleased to hear that you received excellent service from Simon at our Bradford dealership and we will be sure to let him know. Thanks again Mary, we value your support and wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki S-Cross.
Excellent service, friendly staff who were easy to deal with. Would buy from them again
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Paul, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for sharing your thoughts with us. We're really pleased to hear Matthew and the team at our Ashton dealership provided you with excellent service and we will forward your comments on. Thanks again Paul, we appreciate your support and wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your New Suzuki Jimny.
Dealing with Steve Bagnall was a pleasure. He was courteous, informative, and not pushy. On completion of the sale, he arranged for the car to be delivered to my house by Andy as I was in the process of having a cataract operation. One week after delivery I drove the car for the first time. Perfect
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Bradstreet. Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback and we very much hope that the cataract operation has been a success for you. We're very pleased to hear that all is well with your Suzuki Vitara and that you were also happy with the service you received from Steve and Andy. Thanks again Mr Bradstreet, all the very best to you, keep safe and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.
Excellent service as always, from the office, to the sales staff and to Malcolm and the team in the device department. No job is too small and they are thorough in everything they do, explaining everything before and after carrying it out.
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mick, Great to hear from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. We're really pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from the team at our motorcycle branch and we will forward your kind words on. Thanks again for your review Mick, we value your support.
Always receive efficient, friendly and professional service, especially from the Nissan salesman, Adam Harrow. This is our third Qashqai purchased here and once again we obtained a very competitive deal. absolutely delighted with the car. Would recommend Colin Appleyard Nissan to ant prospective purchaser.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Bob, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's great to hear how pleased you are with your New Nissan Qashqai and also the service that you received from Adam. Thanks again Bob for your review, we appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty. Enjoy your new motor and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Very happy with the service I received at the Keighley store. Ashley was a fantastic sales man.
This is the second time I have bought from Colin appleyards at Keighley and both times received excellent care and attention. You can not fault the service that you are given.
I would not have an MOT or service here as in my opinion its overpriced, but they do use the Nissan parts which are pricey.
I am a customer for life and will be back when I fancy a change of vehicle.
I love my new car.
Thanks Ashley.
Emma
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 31st October 2020
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Emma, Good to hear back from you and thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with your Mazda 2 and also the service that you received from Ashley at our Nissan dealership. Thanks again Emma we value your feedback and really appreciate your support. Take care and enjoy your new wheels - Looks Great.
Booked my car in for annual service and MOT, and did appreciate the collection and delivery service, however once they had the car they stated it failed MOT and needed over £500 worth of repairs to callipers and brake discs, to get through and pass. This is not the first issue i have had with Colin Appleyards (Bradford), so i had the car returned to me and i took to my local trusted mechanics that i have used for many years. They confirmed work was not needed and put it through the MOT without any work needing to be done and it passed MOT with no issues. Colin Appleyards over priced, and trying to have work done that is not necessary, i will not be using them again, despite lifetime MOT offer- it's a con to draw you in!
I delt with a young chap called Adam,at the Kiethley branch. He was extremely polite and helpful. I have never purchased a car without seeing it before, but after reading reviews and speaking with Adam who put my mind at rest, I travelled from Durham to Kiethley to purchase .
I am extremely happy and would have no hesitation with purchasing again.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Thompson, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with your Renault Captur and also the service that you received from Adam, we'll forward your kind words on. Thanks again Mr Thompson, we really appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Take care.
Perfect service, brilliant prices and very attentive sales staff, always kept communication through the process.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and leave a 5 star review. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Matthew at our Keighley dealership and we will forward your kind words onto him. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again and we hope you enjoy your New Suzuki Swift.
Really friendly to deal with, called back promptly when they said and did not need chasing at any time, very informative and knowledgeable. Good feeling overall.
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mark, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave a 5 star review. It's great to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you have received from Tim and the team at our motorcycle branch. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your review Mark, we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you upon the delivery of your Honda CBR.
Brilliant service as usual. Matt always pleasant and helpful. Everything clean a tidy 👍👍
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Moorhouse, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear you received brilliant service from Matt at our Huddersfield dealership and we will be sure to let him know. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Mrs Moorhouse, we value your support.
Courteous, friendly no nonsense service. The price was right and the car was just what I was looking for. It might be a while before I buy another car but I would certainly use Colin Appleyard again.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Many thanks for coming back to us and sharing your thoughts. We're delighted to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Christian at our Huddersfield dealership. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your New Suzuki Vitara and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future. Thanks again for your review, we really do appreciate your support.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.66 based on 1,399 reviews