Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family run business selling new and used cars. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and are ready to provide you with the best possible service and in 2021 we celebrated our 50th anniversary.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Philip Whitehead
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Jon .
Having bought a 65 plate Nissan Qashqai from Colin Appleyard Keighley, I have come across a few problems on the car which I informed and seeked advice from them, I purchased the car on 23000 miles and have done just over 15000 miles. One of the problems I currently have is power loss and a red engine malfunction light. I have spoke to the services team various times and have been informed that my warranty that I paid £600 does not cover the problem so they can't do anything about it. Now as I explained the problem in more detail the best I got was to drive the car more at a certain speed and distance. Due to covid restrictions this hasn't been possible and I am not driving the car with a red engine malfunction light on, also the fact that i have only done 15000 miles since June 2019 surely nissan can help me with some better advice or help. I was also informed that other nissan customers have had the same problem and that their cars where newer aswel as less mileage than mine. On top of that I recommend nissan to a friend who ended up buying a 2017 model qashqai I'm really disappointed in the lack of help, advice and care.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important and allows us to ensure a continual improvement in the services we provide. Having discussed the issue with our service team in further detail, the initial fault was the lower radiator hose that had failed, unfortunately this isn't a part that is covered under your extended warranty and as the hose has now been replaced by another garage who consequently haven't cleared the warning light we are unable to fully diagnose the fault without carrying out further investigations. We are more than happy to look at the vehicle and if the repair is covered under warranty there will be no charge, however if it is not covered, the repairs will be chargeable. If you would like to discuss any of the above in further detail please feel free to contact us at the following link - https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
Brilliant service
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we appreciate your support and wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your New Suzuki Vitara.
Very efficient, helpful and prompt service, very comparable price. Couldn't have asked for better.
Thanks very much for your review. We're glad you had a 5 star experience.
Been with Colin Appleyard Cars Keighley for 30years, from the first car we bought through to the one we have just purchased, you could not find a more pleasant and friendly sales staff, excellent.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Trevor, It's great to hear back from you and many thanks for your feedback. We're really pleased to hear that once again you were very happy with the service you received from Matthew and the team here at our Keighley dealership and we'll be sure to share your comments. We wish you all the best with your New Suzuki Ignis and thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard, we appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty.
Excellent service, easy to book an appointment, friendly, helpful staff
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very friendly and helpful. I was given personal service that when purchasing my car, there was nothing too difficult.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your review. As a family run business we do pride ourselves on the service that we provide and it's nice to know you have experienced this. Thanks again and we wish you many miles of happy motoring in your Suzuki Swift.
Salesman very friendly and helpful. No problems with handover.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Dave, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for your feedback. We're really pleased to hear that all went well with the handover of your Suzuki S-Cross and also that you found Michael to be friendly and helpful. Thanks again Dave for your review and all the best with your new car.
Good and quick service. Will be using this garage in the future when needed.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks very much for your review. We're glad you had a 5 star experience and if in the area again, we look forward to being of service to you in the future.
Customer service has always been, and remains, really good. The video feedback from the garage is just one illustration. Also the use of a car at reasonable cost whilst work is being done is very handy. I find the service costs reasonable too. A very professional operation.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
highly delighted with the service I've received. I would highly recommend you go and visit next time you need a car.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi David, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Simon at our Bradford dealership and we very much hope you enjoy your Hyundai i10. Thanks again for your review David, we appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Service is good
Many thanks for your review. We're glad you had a 5 star experience.
Very thorough , friendly and personal service
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Colin Appleyard have been brilliant today with my second year service. Quick and easy and COVID safe. Thank you
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Andrew, Good to hear back from you and it's great for us to know that Barrie and the team provided you with a 5 star service. Thanks again Andrew for your review, we value your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service on your next visit.
hi allison i am well pleased with my suzuki vitara i was surprised with the level of help i encountered from simon richard and dean the 3 musketeers, lol. presentation of car on pickup was spot on encountered no problems special thanks to simon for the extra help. many thanks to your good self, best regards to simon dean and richard. take care darrell naylor
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Darrell, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with your Suzuki Vitara and it's great to receive feedback regarding your purchasing experience with "The Three Musketeers" at our Bradford dealership, we'll be sure to share your kind words, they mean a lot. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Darrell, we really appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future. Happy Motoring and all the best.
Just had a new brake lighted fitted. It was pouring down with rain and hail. Someone came to my car door with an umbrella and escorted me in. Very caring and kind. I was looked after throughout my visit. Thank you I really appreciated this and have told others i know.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Jill, Thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to hear how well Jason and the team at our Bradford dealership looked after you, when once again the great British weather was at it's best. We really appreciate your feedback Jill and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Hopefully the sun will be shining.
Jason and the team at Bradford as usual gave a first class experience when arranging my car for its service. Nothing is too much trouble, very professional. Thank you.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Think price is steep for an annual service even if it includes basic breakdown recovery. No complaints about service at all staff were courteous polite and did everything they said they would do
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Paul, Thanks for your review. We're very pleased to hear how courteous and polite you found Jason and the team to be at our Bradford dealership. With regards to the price, we do check our prices with like for like Suzuki dealers and other manufacturers to make sure we are in line with the current market price. The costs of oils, parts, training and labour also increases every year which in turn does mean the cost of the service goes up in line with this. Thanks again Paul for your feedback, we appreciate your comments.
They passed an MOT on car when brakes were completely worn. Refuse to drive all the way so they can correct THEIR mistake
Hi George, We are sorry to see that you have only been able to leave us a 1 star review and we'll be more than happy to look into this for you. We appreciate problems can arise and when reported to us we do take action. As there is distance between us, if you can provide photographic evidence this will enable us to look further into the matter. Please attach and send to c.bond@colinappleyard.com
As usual, everything was A1. We wouldn't expect anything else from Appleyards at Huddersfield. Nothing is too much trouble. Thank you for being your usual friendly and obliging selves.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Sheelagh, Thanks very much for the glowing review. It's great to hear that once again the team at our Huddersfield dealership provided you with a 5 star service, your kind words mean a lot. Thanks again Sheelagh for your review, we appreciate your support.
Very friendly staff, answered all my questions very helpful.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Julie, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for your feedback. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Ashley and the team at our Nissan dealership, we'll be sure to share your comments. Thanks again for you review Julie, we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Nissan Micra and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.69 based on 1,771 reviews