Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 8th March 2020
Chris
Friendly service
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear that you received friendly service from Matthew and the team at our Keighley dealership. We hope you enjoy your Suzuki Alto and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
The customer service which I experienced was incredible. After a mix-up with myself believing the car would be delivered, and the Ashton branch believing I was collecting the car, my salesman Matthew came and picked me up from my own house to get me back to the dealership - Covid friendly of course, masks and distanced. This was exceptional service and I drove away my car about 30 minutes later.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Ethan, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. We're delighted to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Matthew and we will be sure to forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. We hope you have many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your New Suzuki Swift and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Very happy with my new Suzuki Swift and happy with the whole process of of purchasing said vehicle. Ian at the Bradford branch was most helpful and kept me well informed throughout the whole
process.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how happy you are with your New Suzuki Swift and also the service that you received from Ian at our Bradford dealership. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
From first phone to Keighley branch to check on Covid restrictions everything gone smoothly with 1st MOT and service today. Car was collected from my house, driver arrived masked, gloved and with bottle of sanitiser. Had a text mid afternoon with a video showing my car and then my car went for cleaning and sanitising before being dropped back off on my driveway. Thank you to all in the service dept
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from the team at our Keighley dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
MY HUSBAND AND SON BOTH BOUGHT CARS FROM KEIGHLEY MATHEW WAS THE SALES PERSON. HE WAS VERY HEPLFULL NOT IN THE LEAST PUSHY AND ALSO HAD KNOWLEDGE ABOUT
OF BOTH VEHICLES
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Denise, Great to hear from you and thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Matthew at our Keighley dealership and we will forward your kind words onto him. We wish you all many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring with both vehicles and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
I have been with Colin Appleyard for many years and am always happy with the service. Both with my car and the staff. I was particularly impressed with the hygiene and social distancing this year.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Barbara, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear how happy you were with the service that you received from us and also that you felt safe with our hygiene and social distancing measures during these unprecedented
times. Thanks once again Barbara, we really appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty.
Very pleased with Colin Appleyard at Shipley. I had my car serviced with them recently. They were very helpful and efficient. We were very happy with their professionalism. I originally bought my car from them and would certainly be confident to buy from them again. There service is excellent.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Julie, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. We're delighted to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Tracy and the team at our Bradford dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words onto them. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Julie, we appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty.
Bought several bikes over the years, great stock, lovely clean shop, not harrased, but not ignored either, decent deals
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Glyn, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review. It's great to hear how all round satisfied you were upon visiting our motorcycle branch. Thanks again Glyn for the review, we really appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
As always great service, quick, efficient and all the staff very polite.
Hi Debra, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're really pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from us. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks once again Debra, we appreciate your feedback.
Great customer service
Not a lot of haggling over trade in value. Ian C (sales rep) was very professional and friendly. Good new car purchase from start to finish
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi John, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the great feedback. We're delighted to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Ian and we will forward your kind words on. We hope you enjoy your New Suzuki Vitara and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Really helpfull and friendly. Able to answer my questions.
MOT was done quickly from start to finish.
Was given a video of my MOT and told what everything was.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Laura, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Tracy and the team at our Bradford dealership and we will forward your kind words on. Thanks once again Laura, we really appreciate your review and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Simon was knowledgeable but not pushy, an excellent salesman.
Of course I would have liked a better price for my trade in, but it was fair and quick. Will certainly go back at renewal time
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Sue, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for sharing your comments with us. It's great to hear how well Simon looked after you and we will forward your kind words onto him. Thanks again Sue, we really appreciate your feedback and wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Vitara.
Really happy with car I bought every thing was very professional thank you
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi George, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we value your feedback and very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Ignis.
Bought my Ignis at Ashton under Lyne
Couldn’t have been more impressed with Matthew who sold me it.
No pressure and did everything possible to help me get the deal I was after.
Thought Volkswagen were good with service but this was on a par... and the box of mints was nice as well!
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Ralph, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you were with the service that you received from Matthew and we will forward your kind words on. Glad you liked the mints, enjoy your New Suzuki Ignis and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
My motorcycle had its first service yesterday at the Keighley branch. The staff in the workshop were great. I did not buy my new m/c at Colin Appleyard in Keighley but the first service was £50 more expensive than were I purchased the m/c from. So not very impressed.
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we're very pleased to hear how great you found the workshop team to be. We have spoken with our motorcycle branch in relation to the pricing of the service that you received on your motorcycle and they did advise that you did received a quotation before any works commenced. Our pricing is in line with the manufactures recommendations and we do our very best to be as competitive as we can. Thanks once again for sharing your thoughts and we do hope we can be of service to you again in the future.
Excellent service and kept informed throughout mot and service
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to how satisfied you were with the service that you received from the team at our Huddersfield dealership and we will forward your kind words onto them. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Fantastic service and support from Ali and Christian. Contacted me throughout the process to keep me updated. New car picked up as agreed.

Wouldn't expect anything less from the Huddersfield team!
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we really appreciate your feedback and very much hope you enjoy your New Suzuki Swift.
Sorry to say customer service was not very good ,I had to phone several times before someone would phone back or even leave a message.
I only wanted a new key and this took three weeks.
At the end the date as promised.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Eulon, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and apologies that on this occasion we fell short of our usual high standard. Having spoke with Barrie at our Ashton dealership he has confirmed that the key was unfortunately on back order and due to a breakdown in communication you were not advised of this, hence the delay in getting your new key. Apologies once again Eulon, we have taken your comments onboard and thanks very much for bringing this to our attention.
The car I was interested in was at a different branch, no problem though, Matt from the Bradford branch sorted everything and had the car brought over quickly so I could view it, I bought the car and again he got everything sorted and it was ready for collection exactly on time, a great experience thanks to Matt and the team at Bradford.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Andrew, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave a 5 star review. We're delighted to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Matt and the team at our Bradford dealership and we will forward your kind words on. We hope you enjoy many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki S-Cross and thanks for choosing Colin Appleyard.
SERVICE EXCELLENT, JASON VERY HELPFUL AND POLITE .
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're delighted to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Jason at our Bradford dealership and we will forward your kind words onto him. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we value your support.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.65 based on 1,325 reviews