Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD

About Colin Appleyard LTD: Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy

customer service
"Fantastic service and great deal selling us a new Vitara. Ty so much to you all, especially Matthew"
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mark and Cherith, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review, We're so pleased to hear that you received fantastic service and got a great deal from our Keighley dealership, Many thanks once again and we very much hope you enjoy your New Suzuki Vitara.
"Bought a Ex demo Baleno Car. Ashton Branch didn't have the car as I wanted an automatic with cruise control so ended up passing Huddersfield and calling in. I saw Karl who invited me in and filled in a few forms and took me out for a brief test drive. Car was just fine and the gear box smooth and perfect for my injured leg and knee. The car had been reduced in value the previous week and I managed to persuade Karl to service the car , tax it for a year and bang in some decent mats. overall I felt I had a pretty decent deal for a top of the range car which had only covered 5k miles. Certainly a good buying experience no pressure involved and Karl's a pretty friendly chap, We arranged for me to pick it up 3 days later and it was valeted and serviced and taxed. He had to reprint the paperwork as he had in effect taxed my car and given me the tax back as a discount but this didn't affect what I had to pay. He gave me 2 Keys showed me to the vehicle and offered to set up my sat nav and phone bluetooth. I already had a Suzuki so I was familiar with the system. He also gave me a nice bottle of wine. So overall I was very happy couldn't have gone smoother a nice refreshing change from most of the garages I went to. I must admit it a similar experience at ashton branch so must be a group wide method of selling cars."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Peter, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star rating. It great for us to hear how well our staff have looked after you. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your feedback Peter and we very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Baleno.
"Sam at Ashton branch gave excellent service nothing was too much trouble for him and he answered all our questions we bought s car on the Friday and it was ready for pick up on Monday, would buy from him again."
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mr Deering, Thank you for your feedback, It's great for us to hear that Sam at our Ashton branch provided you with excellent service and we very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Celerio. Thanks again for your feedback Mr Deering.
"Matt was really helpful and clear at every stage. Really happy with the deal and how we were treated."
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you for sending us your feedback and leaving us a 5 star rating, We're very pleased to hear how helpful you found Matt and also that you were really happy with the deal when purchasing your New Suzuki Swift. Thanks again and we very much hope you enjoy many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your new car.
"Matt spent little time with us. Making us get the impression that he thought we we wasting his time. Bought a car from elsewhere that day."
"Brilliant, hassle free and excellent customer service."
Thank you very much for sending us your feedback and leaving us a 5 star rating. We're very pleased to hear that we have provided you with brilliant, hassle free and excellent customer service. Thanks again for your feedback we really appreciate it.
"My Celerio was in for 3 year service and MOT at Canal Road, Bradford - service and MOT completed, car returned valeted - all good. What was amazing is that has the car had only covered low mileage and this service was part of a service plan so the air and cabin filter was not used but given to me for the next service! Wish all garages were as honest as Appleyards."
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Pyrah, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with the service that you received from our Bradford dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your feedback, We really appreciate it.
"Although we didn't purchase a car off them this time they were very professional and not pushy at all. We have purchased from them before and that's why we went back, they are very helpful."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
"Although we didn't purchase a car at this time we found the sales to be very helpful and honest. We have purchased before that's why we returned we couldn't fault the staff."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Susan, Thank you for sending us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear that you found the staff at our Huddersfield dealership to be helpful and honest. If we can be of any further assistance then please don't hesitate to come back to us. Thanks again Susan for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
"I found the salesman very pleasant to deal with as always I’ve been with Suzuki going on 19 / 20 years but this time nothing impressed me with the deal I went with my vitara worth around £9.000 but the four suggested offers appeared to show I was only getting about £3.000 for it so obviously I’m not interested so I will pay the PCP deal of £4.000 and keep the car"
"Just purchased my second Suzuki from the Huddersfield branch. Both cars sold to me by Steve who is a pleasure to deal with. No pressurised selling and the whole process was simple and every request we made was accommodated. We will return again when we are due another change of car."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Chris, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're so pleased that once again you have returned to us and it's great for us to know that you found Steve a pleasure to deal with - Thanks again Chris, we really appreciate your feedback and very much value your loyalty.
"Got a Suzuki Celerio from Colin appleyard (Bradford branch) and the entire team is fabulous. Sam, the sales advisor is the best I’ve ever met. He’s so patient and knows how to please a customer. He went the extra mile to make sure I got the best deal and best package too. I’ll highly recommend him and the entire Colin apple yard team in Bradford. I’m so happy with my purchase so far and I’ll always say Sam is the top man. Looking forward to future purchases with Colin appleyard 😊"
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Derick, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with your Suzuki Celerio and it's also great for us to hear how well Sam and The Team at our Bradford dealership looked after you. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Derick and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
"Everything done as promised, plus car washed and gave!"
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback, We really appreciate it, Thanks again.
"A nice experience no pressure sale by Mathew no hassle test drive vehicle fully explained on delivery, good discount on top spec model. Many thanks."
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review, It's great for us to hear that Matthew at our Keighley dealership provided you with a nice experience and we very much hope you enjoy your New Suzuki S-Cross, Thanks again for your feedback, We really appreciate it.
"Very happy with my new car it’s excellent. Great service from start to finish would definitely recommend."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Craig, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We’re so pleased to hear how happy you are with your New Suzuki Vitara and also that our Huddersfield dealership provided you with great service from start to finish. Thanks again for your review Craig, We really appreciate it.
"Nick the salesman who helped me choose my New car, was excellent his manner was explicable, all the questions thrown at him he answered with confidence showing he knew his stuff . He was very patient in explaining every detail of all the controls and their functions thank you Nick Mrs E Bryson"
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Mrs Bryson, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We’re very pleased to hear our sales executive Nick provided you with excellent service, we will make sure to let Nick know. Thanks again for your review Mrs Bryson and we wish you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your New Suzuki Vitara.
"I have already done this"
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
"Delivery of a New Jimny - earlier than expected. Great positive experience. Good price for trade in, new car spot on all controls explained well, good and affordable service plan."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Hello Mrs Gomersall, Good to hear from you and many thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, It's great for us to hear that the team at our Huddersfield dealership provided you with a positive experience and also the early delivery of your All-New Suzuki Jimny (which we wish you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in). Thanks again Mrs Gomersall for your feedback, We really appreciate it and very much value your continued loyalty over the years.
"Thankyou so much for all your help Ian in buying my car I'm over the moon with it you are a excellent salesman and have a lovely personalaty"
(Bradford) - Posted 3 months ago
Hello Sylvia, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback, We're so happy you are over the moon with your car and we'll certainly pass your kind words onto Ian at our Bradford dealership, Thanks again Sylvia and we wish you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring.
"Really delighted with the car we purchased from Colin Appleyard LTD in Keighley. Excellent sales staff (Ashley) handled everything in a friendly and relaxed manner, no pressure whatsoever, and we were looked after from start to finish. Cannot recommend highly enough. Outstanding!"
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 months ago
Hello Mr Banks, Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with your Nissan Juke and also how well Ashley our sales executive looked after you. Thanks again for your feedback and we very much look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.63 based on 974 reviews