Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

DAVID BUXTON
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Nigel simpson
John Shields
My misspent youth has been converted into a so-so pension. I am driving a second secondhand Suzuki Swift bought from Colin Appleyard. Given my status and motor I am hardly driving a flash Suzuki and changing it every year. Nevertheless the Suzuki Service team at Bradford Suzuki are unfailingly helpful, courteous and friendly. I like the little video I get sent reporting on the car while it is jacked up high above the inspection pit. I like the fact that a friendly gentleman picked up my Suzuki and took it down to Bradford Suzuki - and then brought it back. (This felt knowledgeably safe in these COVID times.)
Thank you Suzuki Bradford - may you all pull through this difficult time successfully.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Simon, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're really pleased to hear how happy you were with the service that you received from the team at our Bradford dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Simon, we appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
The buying of the car was very simple and good but then I had a flat tyre which the garage said was leaking from a previous puncture repair and also both keys are very temperamental for central locking
(Huddersfield) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave a 4 star review. We're pleased to hear that the purchase of your Suzuki Swift went with ease and we understand that the tyre has now been sorted. Mike from service also advised that he had spoken with you and if you call into the dealership we'll replace the battery in your key fob. We very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Swift and if there is anything further that we can help with please contact us at https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
Always receive efficient, friendly and professional service, especially from the Nissan salesman, Adam Harrow. This is our third Qashqai purchased here and once again we obtained a very competitive deal. absolutely delighted with the car. Would recommend Colin Appleyard Nissan to ant prospective purchaser.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Bob, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's great to hear how pleased you are with your New Nissan Qashqai and also the service that you received from Adam. Thanks again Bob for your review, we appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty. Enjoy your new motor and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Really friendly and efficient service from the team at Colin Appleyard-Ashton Under Lyne.
I also felt safe going in to the showroom as their Covid measures were up to scratch!
I have been a loyal customer for the last 7 years and
Nick Hughes was very good at looking after me.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Cheryl, Good to hear back from you and thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear happy you were with the service that you received from Nick and the team at our Ashton branch. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your review, we appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty. Enjoy your New Suzuki Swift.
I recently purchased a Leaf and overall the personal service was good though more time could have been spent on actual delivery including a quick resume of all the featrues.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and we hope that you are enjoying your New Nissan Leaf. We do pride ourselves on the levels of customer service we provide and your comments have been taken on board & raised with the Manager of the dealership. If there is anything further that we can help or advise you with then please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to help. You can contact us at https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
Very happy with the car.
First time I have ever bought a car where I had to pay for the tax and it wasn't included at collection.
Also without not being a Suzuki everything a bit vague about warranty, servicing etc.
Hi Stuart, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with your Mazda and apologise if the explanation of servicing and warranty etc came across a bit vague, we will ensure your comments are passed on to the General Manager who in turn will raise this with the sales team. If there is anything that you would like clarification on the please contact us at the following link and we will happily come back to you - https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
In relation to the tax it is due to the change in government legislation that we now tax used vehicles upon collection. Thanks again for your review Stuart, we really appreciate your support and wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Mazda 2 Sport.
I've nearly always bought subaru, and Colin appleyard have always been excellent and efficient. However when I asked subaru for a brochure before the Covid-19 pandemic, I didn't hear anything afterwards for quite a while. Because of a downturn in trade and people only just getting back to work you'd think that they'd be pushing sales like mad unfortunately the offer was not what I expected, and lacking in certain areas. 😕
Thanks great service
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Gareth, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Very good service helpful staff couldn't do enough
I bought a car from Colin Appleyard and I am happy with it. The price was reasonable but the after care warranty for a year was very expensive.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 8 months ago
We decided to part x our xtrail and went in on the off chance to see what was on offer. Andy was very friendly and very knowledgeable. Luke who accompanied us on the test drive of a quashqai was lovely. Adam finalised our deal and was very happy with his service. When we have visited we've always been greeted politely and looked after. Definately be back.
Hi Samantha, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 4 star review. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with the service that you have received from the team at our Nissan dealership and we will forward your kind words onto them. Thanks again for your feedback Samantha, enjoy your Nissan Qashqai and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Just pick up a Suzuki Celerio from C A and may i say that the service and and attention to detail we got was 5 star and it made buying a car a pleasure. Well done team Applyard especially to Sam and Richard
(Bradford) - Posted 10 months ago
Hi Demelza & Stephen, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with the service that you received from Sam and the team at our Bradford dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words on. Thanks again for your review, we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Celerio and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Everything went fine great service Karl was a great help.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a 4 star review. We're very pleased to hear that Karl at our Huddersfield dealership provided you with great service and that everything went well. Thanks again for your review and we wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your Jeep Renegade.
Good customer service collected and delivered my car to and from work. Polite and keep me updated on my mot and service
(Bradford) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Mrs Hinsley, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear how well the staff at our Bradford dealership looked after you and kept you updated. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again.
Very happy with car and service. Although boot light not working so had to call this morning. Also think customers should have a choice of either a spare tyre as I think the inflatable kits are dangerous and if you use it and it doesn't work your stuck. Bring back spare tyres.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Miss Clifford, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 4 star review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with your Suzuki S-Cross and the service that you received from us. Apologies that the option to purchase a spare wheel wasn't mentioned to you and that the boot light wasn't working due to a loose connection, I believe this is now sorted and that you have also purchased a spare wheel. I will forward your comments on and thanks again for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
Have been looking for a Vitara auto/Allgrip to replace my wifes current car as her pcp is due to end in a few months.
We quite like the Vitara (I own a grand Vitara) so we went and had a browse around at Bradford.
Spoke with Ian the salesman, a friendly enough chap, and we initially looked for a specific colour, but found a white one we quite liked.
We couldn't manage a deal for the car, (and sadly a brand new one is beyond the budget!) but our experience was good and we didn't feel pressured to buy unlike some dealerships.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi Chris, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're pleased to hear Ian provided you with a good experience at our Bradford dealership and would like to thank you for your time in visiting our showroom. If there is anything further that we can help or advise with, please don't hesitate to contact us 01274 581625 opt 1 or www.colinappleyard.com
Salesman was very good helpful and informative about the cars.
Hi Kathy, Thank you for leaving us a 4 star review. We're very pleased to hear how helpful and informative you found Matthew to be at our Keighley dealership. Thanks again Kathy and if there is anything further that we can help you with then please feel free to contact us 01535 606321
Very helpful staff and very good service, the car developed a fault when they first tried to deliver it and it was returned, rectified and test driven to ensure it was all in good working order. The car which I bought over the telephone without seeing was as described and well prepped. I would recomment this dealership. Many thanks.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 year ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, It's great for us to hear that the staff at our Bradford dealership provided you with very good service and that you also found them to be very helpful. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your feedback, We really appreciate it.
I found the salesman very pleasant to deal with as always I’ve been with Suzuki going on 19 / 20 years but this time nothing impressed me with the deal I went with my vitara worth around £9.000 but the four suggested offers appeared to show I was only getting about £3.000 for it so obviously I’m not interested so I will pay the PCP deal of £4.000 and keep the car
The salesman, Steve was very helpful and not at all pushy. The part exchange price he gave us was excellent compared to another price we had.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 year ago
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback, We really appreciate it, Thanks again.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.65 based on 1,360 reviews