Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020
John Shields
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020
John Shields
Staff friendly and the service was fine, I think the only disappointment was the advertised wash and vac with every service didn't happen...again. Why advertise it if you're not going to do it? The first time was pre COVID-19 as well.
The whole experience was good. Attention to detail, may have saved me having to return to have one of the keys fixed.
Would I buy another car from you, the answer is yes.
Excellent customer service
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
Good service under difficult times thank you
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
My Suzuki Infotainment system needed updating as it hadn’t been done since I got the car, the only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that I’d been told that it should have been checked and done when my car was serviced, and as I have taken my car there for services on several occasions I imagined it should have been done, and although it only took a short period of time to do this, I was very disappointed that I was charged £25 for something that should be done at service time
Great service with collection of my vehicle for MOT/service and video update later in the day - minor issue as my car wasn’t cleaned inside/out like it normally is, aside from that all excellent
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We're very pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from us and apologise that on this occasion your vehicle wasn't cleaned. Due to the National Pandemic that we are all in at the moment any contact with vehicles is kept to a minimum and we are also working on reduced staff. Once restrictions are lifted we will be more than happy to clean your vehicle and return our services to normal. Thanks once again for your review, we appreciate your support.
Really happy with service and great video around suspension etc
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Vinnie, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your support.
Everything to do with the pre sales and sale of the car was good, I've not had to do anything after the sale as yet, only had the car two days, but a couple of their staff have been in touch to say get in touch if any problems. So far so good.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Tony, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great to hear that so far so good you're happy with the service that you've received from us here at Colin Appleyard's. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Ignis and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again, we appreciate your feedback.
very happy with my customer experience with all staff of Colin Appleyard at A-U-L branch. make you feel welcome, one of the family, I would recommend them.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi John, It's great to hear from you and thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's fantastic to receive your feedback regarding your experience with Colin Appleyard Ashton. We're very pleased to hear the service our staff provided made you feel like family, Thanks again, we value your support.
From enquiring about part exchange and finance to picking up my new car, it was a completely seamless transaction. Thanks go to Richard and Ian for making it so.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Julia, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for your review. We're very pleased to hear that all went well and was easy and straight forward. We hope you enjoy your Suzuki Swift Julia and thanks for choosing Colin Appleyard.
My misspent youth has been converted into a so-so pension. I am driving a second secondhand Suzuki Swift bought from Colin Appleyard. Given my status and motor I am hardly driving a flash Suzuki and changing it every year. Nevertheless the Suzuki Service team at Bradford Suzuki are unfailingly helpful, courteous and friendly. I like the little video I get sent reporting on the car while it is jacked up high above the inspection pit. I like the fact that a friendly gentleman picked up my Suzuki and took it down to Bradford Suzuki - and then brought it back. (This felt knowledgeably safe in these COVID times.)
Thank you Suzuki Bradford - may you all pull through this difficult time successfully.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Simon, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're really pleased to hear how happy you were with the service that you received from the team at our Bradford dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Simon, we appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
The buying of the car was very simple and good but then I had a flat tyre which the garage said was leaking from a previous puncture repair and also both keys are very temperamental for central locking
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave a 4 star review. We're pleased to hear that the purchase of your Suzuki Swift went with ease and we understand that the tyre has now been sorted. Mike from service also advised that he had spoken with you and if you call into the dealership we'll replace the battery in your key fob. We very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Swift and if there is anything further that we can help with please contact us at https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
Always receive efficient, friendly and professional service, especially from the Nissan salesman, Adam Harrow. This is our third Qashqai purchased here and once again we obtained a very competitive deal. absolutely delighted with the car. Would recommend Colin Appleyard Nissan to ant prospective purchaser.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Bob, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's great to hear how pleased you are with your New Nissan Qashqai and also the service that you received from Adam. Thanks again Bob for your review, we appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty. Enjoy your new motor and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Really friendly and efficient service from the team at Colin Appleyard-Ashton Under Lyne.
I also felt safe going in to the showroom as their Covid measures were up to scratch!
I have been a loyal customer for the last 7 years and
Nick Hughes was very good at looking after me.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Cheryl, Good to hear back from you and thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear happy you were with the service that you received from Nick and the team at our Ashton branch. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your review, we appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty. Enjoy your New Suzuki Swift.
I recently purchased a Leaf and overall the personal service was good though more time could have been spent on actual delivery including a quick resume of all the featrues.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and we hope that you are enjoying your New Nissan Leaf. We do pride ourselves on the levels of customer service we provide and your comments have been taken on board & raised with the Manager of the dealership. If there is anything further that we can help or advise you with then please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to help. You can contact us at https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
Very happy with the car.
First time I have ever bought a car where I had to pay for the tax and it wasn't included at collection.
Also without not being a Suzuki everything a bit vague about warranty, servicing etc.
Hi Stuart, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with your Mazda and apologise if the explanation of servicing and warranty etc came across a bit vague, we will ensure your comments are passed on to the General Manager who in turn will raise this with the sales team. If there is anything that you would like clarification on the please contact us at the following link and we will happily come back to you - https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
In relation to the tax it is due to the change in government legislation that we now tax used vehicles upon collection. Thanks again for your review Stuart, we really appreciate your support and wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Mazda 2 Sport.
I've nearly always bought subaru, and Colin appleyard have always been excellent and efficient. However when I asked subaru for a brochure before the Covid-19 pandemic, I didn't hear anything afterwards for quite a while. Because of a downturn in trade and people only just getting back to work you'd think that they'd be pushing sales like mad unfortunately the offer was not what I expected, and lacking in certain areas. 😕
Thanks great service
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 7 months ago
Hi Gareth, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Very good service helpful staff couldn't do enough
I bought a car from Colin Appleyard and I am happy with it. The price was reasonable but the after care warranty for a year was very expensive.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 11 months ago