Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 8th October 2020
DAVID BUXTON
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Nigel simpson
I chose to transport my broken down motorcycle 230 miles to be repaired by Colin Appleyards because I have always given excellent service and fair prices. Again they exceeded in customer satisfaction and knowledge. Very well done indeed.
Posted 26 minutes ago
Barry was ,as always, polite,professional, welcoming and gave a feeling of reassurance.
Excellent service from the hard working Nick at Ashton Suzuki under difficult circumstances for all.
Always willing to listen and help
I was a very reluctant on-line purchaser and had many reservations on this unorthodox approach to a major purchase but circumstances left me no other option. Nick and the team at Colin Appleyard could not have been more helpful or reassuring assuaging all may concerns along the route. Excellent customer support and they exceeded my expectations in so many ways. My only regret is that lockdown limits the opportunity to enjoy my Vitara.
Excellent service. Thank you so much
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Ann, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're very pleased to hear that you received excellent service from Matthew at our Huddersfield dealership and we will forward your comments onto him. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Ann, we value your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Called in to Bradford Suzuki, for service parts yesterday. Superb, efficient, friendly service. Excellent COVID precautions & social distancing. First class as usual.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Thanks very much for the great review. We're very pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from the team at our Bradford dealership and also the Covid precautions that we have in place. Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate your feedback and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Great customer service from the team. I think Angela was on the service desk on Friday 26th Feb - she was so friendly and chatty. Everything was so easy and my car was ready ahead of the scheduled time. Very pleased. Thank you
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Catherine, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Angela and the team at our Ashton dealership and we will forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Brilliant service.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we value your support.
Service and MOT undertaken on my Suzuki Jimmy 18 plate, excellent customer service found to have broken front spring which without any fuss was replaced under warranty
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 27th February 2021
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Richard, Great to hear from you and thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear that the team at our Ashton dealership provided you with excellent customer service and we will forward your comments on. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Always efficient friendly and professional. A delight to own a Suzuki supplied by Colin Appleyards.
(Bradford) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Jason and the team at our Bradford dealership. Thanks again, we appreciate your support, keep enjoying your Suzuki Vitara and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
(Bradford) - Posted 4 days ago
I brought my swift in for its first service and the whole process could not have been smoother. Jason at the Bradford branch was extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I am now into my 3rd swift and looking forward to my 4th in a few years!
(Bradford) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Charlotte, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review and taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We're very pleased to hear that once again you were satisfied with the service that you received from Jason and the team at our Bradford dealership. Thanks again Charlotte, we appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty.
So very pleased with the service kept me in touch very Professional so nice I opened the door to come in I was greeted with good morning and let the service people know I was here new customer .
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Elizabeth, Great to hear back from you and thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It's fantastic to receive your feedback regarding your experience with the team at Colin Appleyard Ashton and we will forward your comments on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks once again Elizabeth, we appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Came in for the annual servicing and MOT of my 15 plate Juke, I now have a 70 plate with my name on it! It was an easy and straightforward transition. Everyone was helpful, from Tracy to Adam, to Steve. Even the service guys helped to take out my lost bracelet from the handbrake box. This is my 3rd Juke from Colin Appleyard and I am loving the experience each time!
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 25th February 2021
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Ceci, Great to hear back from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. It's fantastic to receive your feedback regarding your experience with All the Team at Colin Appleyard Nissan and we will forward your kind words on. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your New Nissan Juke Ceci, look after that bracelet and thanks for once again choosing Colin Appleyard. We value your continued loyalty.
Great to have the car picked up and dropped off at my home.The car sounds great.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Pauline, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're really pleased to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you received from the team at our Ashton dealership and also that the Suzuki Ignis sounds great after having it's service carried out. Thanks again for your feedback Pauline, we appreciate your support.
Great service and Matthew was very helpful. Transition to the new car was very easy. Thank you very much extremely happy with my new car
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Rebecca, Good to hear back from you and it's great to hear how pleased you are with your Suzuki Vitara and also the service that you received from Matthew, we will forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Rebecca and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
First time at Bradford site for mot and service, usual pleasant and efficient customer experience as other sites.
(Bradford) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear that once again you received pleasant and efficient service from the team at Colin Appleyard. Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate your support and very much look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Staff not to pushy when visiting showroom. Very helpfull, good knowledge of product. Good all round service. Would recommend them.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Eric. Thanks very much for your 5 star review. I believe you took advantage of our new click and collect service and it's great to hear you were happy with everything. I will pass your comments onto our sales team. Enjoy your new car!
Recently had car serviced- great service and well organised
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.67 based on 1,490 reviews