Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
customer service
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy
Good friendly service and parts arrived when they should of.
I went in with a limited time to discuss purchase of a car, agreed a deal very quickly , with minimum fuss or hard sell. Collected car today, two days later and I am very, very pleased with it. Matthew Lee of Ashton u Lyne was professional, courteous and patient with me. Made the whole experience excellent. I would recommend the dealership to anyone and salesman Matthew in particular.
Excellent service, did everything I requested.
Great service yet again for my MOT and car service, lovely staff always polite and friendly.
Lovely service staff reception and workshop. Prompt, friendly and efficient
Hi yes I have purchased a Suzuki vitara from Ashton under Lyne. Yes its a great car to drive . This was the first time i have purchased one of these cars very economical to drive . The staff at Aston under Lyne al, very well, presented very helpful . Would definitely go back to this company. Pat
Purchased a second hand S Cross from the Ashton Branch following several visits to the branch. Had been dithering between several options, but decided on a nearly new car as best for my circumstances, though there were some good deals on new as well. Test drives arranged easily and sales exec Matt was good at keeping well away from any attempt at hard sales or trying to "close" the deal till I was ready...though there was a little bit of having to get every single aspect of the deal agreed with the manager which seems a bit un necessary but I guess stops sales teams land sliding on every sale. Car was ready for collection as agreed and one very minor issue was addressed immediately by the valet team....All round a better experience than dealing with car sales generally and certainly head and shoulders better than several local dealerships I engaged with whilst looking for this purchase....would certainly return for the next one!
Prompt efficient service as per usual. No complaints what so ever.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Mrs Littleford, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with the service that you received from our Ashton dealership and we will certainly forward your kind words on. Thanks again, we really appreciate your feedback and very much value your loyalty.
Colin Appleyard Bradford were brilliant when I recently bought my Celerio from them. John was great to deal with and worked us out a great deal, everything was dealt with smoothly including trading our old cars in. Couldn't praise them enough.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Alison, Great to hear from you and thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're really pleased to hear how well John at our Bradford dealership looked after you and we will certainly forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Alison and we wish you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Suzuki Celerio.
I bought a Nissan today and was thrilled with the support I got. I was happy to get a helpful salesman instead of somebody just wanting my money! Thank you Ashley.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Eve, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear how well Ashley at our Nissan dealership looked after you and will certainly forward your kind words on. Thanks again Eve and we look forward to seeing you when you take delivery of your New Nissan Micra.
Picked a used Honda up from Mikey and the customer service exceeded all my expectations. A credit to the company..
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Phil, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're very pleased to hear that the customer service you received from us exceeded all your expectations and we will certainly forward your kind words on to Mikey at our motorcycle branch. Thanks again Phil, Enjoy your bike and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Just had our car serviced using their service plan. We cannot fault their performance. Thanks.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Mr Gilmartin, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from the staff at our Bradford dealership and we will certainly forward your comments onto them. Thanks again and we very much look forward to providing you with the same service in the future.
I took my Suzuki Ignis in for it's annual MOT today and was delighted it passed the latter. As usual I was greeted with a broad smile from Barrrie,handed my keys over and sat in the waiting area.It was peaceful and was able to do some internet work. Thanks to P.Simpkins for and staff at the Ashton garage for your kindness and courteous manner to a long standing customer, P.Burton.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Philomena, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear how well Barrie and the team looked after you at our Ashton dealership and will certainly forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear that once again you have experienced this. Thank again Philomena, we really appreciate your feedback and very much value your continued loyalty.
Brilliant & helpful service staff. Excellent updating of information about my car’s health check, service and MoT (including sending a video).
Hi, Many thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how brilliant, helpful and informative you found our staff to be. Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate it.
Excellent service and care. Staff pleasant and personable. Car washed and vacuumed every visit.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear how pleasant and personal you found our staff to be on each of your visits to us. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Fantastic service from beginning to end. John especially was really good. Friendly, not pushy and knowledable.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Amreen, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great to hear how pleased you are with the service that you received from John at our Bradford dealership. Thanks again Amreen and we very much hope you enjoy your Toyota Yaris.
We dealt with Christian in Huddersfield who is exactly how sales people should be...knowledgeable but not pushy & giving us time to think & make decisions. The car is great as well.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Catherine, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with your Suzuki Celerio and also to hear how well Christian at our Huddersfield dealership looked after you. Thanks again Catherine for your review, we really appreciate it.
Steve was great. Super helpful in the purchase of the new car! Told us clearly what the price per month would be so we weren’t caught out with hidden fees! (Like I have with other companies) He made the whole process smooth and easy! Plus he has a cute dog!
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how well Steve at our Huddersfield dealership looked after you, ensuring the whole purchase of your Suzuki Vitara went smoothly. We'll pass your kind words onto Steve and thanks again for the great review.
I recently bought a pre owned, approved used, or what we used to call secondhand, car from this dealer, in Keighley West Yorkshire. I knew the dealer through other contacts and got what I was expecting. A really good service from a family run and family orientated dealer. The sales person (Dave) in this case was welcoming, open, straightforward and knowledgable. I would certainly use them again and am happy to recommend them to others.
Hi Don, It's great to hear from you and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a 5 star review. It's fantastic to receive your feedback regarding your experience with Colin Appleyard and we will certainly forward your kind words on to Dave at our Nissan dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Don and we very much hope you enjoy many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Nissan Leaf.
Very knowledgeable and informative sales person who was not too pushy, who took his time to fully understand our car requirements and offering several solutions to meet our financial circumstances
Hi Stevan, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how knowledgeable and informative you found Steve to be at our Keighley dealership, ensuring he understood your needs and requirements. Thanks again Stevan for your review and we very much look forward to seeing you again soon to take delivery of your New Suzuki Swift.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.63 based on 997 reviews