Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD

About Colin Appleyard LTD: Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy

Malcolm
"Just purchased a Subaru Forester from Huddersfield branch. Simon in sales was excellent, knew the product inside-out, nothing was too much trouble. Only time will tell regarding servicing, I will write an update after I have used that department."
Nathen Thompson
"Sam Fenton has done me proud once again on my new virtara s many thanks"
Liz Ripard
"Friendly and efficient."
"I'm very happy with my celerio, Christian at Huddersfield in particular was a great help and reassured me throughout the smooth process during my purchase."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 hour ago
Hello Mr Hindley, Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear how happy you are with your Suzuki Celerio and that Christian our salesman was helpful and reassuring, Thanks again Mr Hindley we very much appreciate your feedback.
Posted 57 minutes ago
"Excellent, friendly service. Love my car."
Posted 1 hour ago
Hello, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, We're really pleased to hear you love your car and that we provided you with excellent and friendly service, Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Posted 1 hour ago
(Huddersfield) - Posted 22 hours ago
Hello Malcolm, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, It's great for us to hear how well Simon looked after you, We very much hope you enjoy your New Subaru Forester and look forward to seeing you in the future, Thanks again.
"My neighbours told me that both rear brake lights on my Suzuki Swift were out one evening. Shipley Suzuki were able to replace these the next afternoon. I took the car to the Canal Rd. garage drank some nice coffee and - hey presto! - the car was back with the brake lights working. I was charged £9.50 for this. ( I have a service contract with Suzuki.) I was very happy with Tracy's prompt and courteous handling of my problem. Thank you, Colin Appleyard Shipley!"
(Bradford) - Posted 4 days ago
Hello Simon, Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how well Tracy looked after you at our Bradford Dealership, As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again.
"We were unable to get an Suzuki Ignis Automatic from our local dealer without waiting 3 month. I went on the internet to find dealers who had one in stock, many claimed to have them but when push came to shove I found they too could not supply! However, I contacted Colin Appleyard, Huddersfield who said he had one in stock,Therefore I had no trouble in traveling the 60 mile to see it, and yes they came up with the goods. The Salesperson we saw was Karl Madden, very honest, very down to earth, took me for a test drive and yes I purchased the car without being pushed by anyone. They even offered to deliver it. I would recommend this company to anyone, no problems at all and Yes I love my little flame red Suzuki Ignis, its a pleasure to drive and it's pleasure to trade with Colin Appleyard, Huddersfield."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 4 days ago
Hello Mr Clowes, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback, It's great for us to hear how much you love your New Suzuki Ignis and also how accommodating you found our Huddersfield Dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again.
"I am a returning customer. I could have gone to any garage but ididnt consider going anywhere but colin appleyards. They service I have received over the years has been exemplory"
(Huddersfield) - Posted 4 days ago
Hello Mr Williams, Thank you very much for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback and very much value your loyalty, Thanks again.
"Bought my new Ignis early March this year and the whole experience was excellent. Love the car very much, its just what I needed. The customer service from Simon and the team in Huddersfield was excellent. Everything about the sale and car was explained very well and made the whole process quite easy. Well done Huddersfield"
(Huddersfield) - Posted 5 days ago
Hello Lynne, Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how much you love your New Suzuki Ignis and also that you received excellent customer service from Simon and The Team at our Huddersfield Dealership. Thanks again Lynne, We really do appreciate your feedback.
"Spotted a bike on Autotrader so popped into the Keighley branch to have a look, tidy bike at a keen price, I honestly struggled to find better. Luke the salesman was very helpful and not at all pushy. I placed a deposit with a view to making a final decision after a test ride the following week. Unfortunately the weather conspired against us and I had to leave it for another week. On turning up for the test ride the bike had been PDIed as agreed, was spotless and had been serviced and fitted with new matched tyres, good quality. Test ride over, weather did its worst again half way round, I decided to buy paid and completed the paperwork, again no pressure and I felt I could have backed out at any time. Agreed to pick the bike up later that day, returned to find it had been cleaned and was all ready for collection. Bearing in mind this is a relatively high mileage bike that is probably at the bottom end of the stock range it had been treated by them in the same way as the high value stock, new MOT, Service etc. I can honestly say I was surprised at the level of service, all the staff I interacted with both in the showroom and on the phone, were very friendly, helpful and delivered as promised. I can honestly say that when I am looking again they will be my first stop."
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 5 days ago
Hello Dave, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how well you were looked after by all at our Motorcycle Branch. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
"I recently purchased a Suzuki Swift Attitude, helped by Nick Hughes at the Ashton-under-Lyne branch. Nick was fantastic every step of the way, polite courteous friendly and put myself and wife at ease, the purchase was effortless smooth and quick. The price was very competitive and we were able to pick up our new car less than a week after signing on the dotted line. Would definitely recommend using Colin Appleyard and have advised friends/family of how conscientious professional and reliable they are."
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 6 days ago
Hello Mark, Thank you very much for the great review, We're really pleased to hear how well Nick at our Ashton Dealership looked after you and your wife. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Mark and we hope you enjoy many miles of happy and safe motoring in your New Suzuki Swift Attitude.
"All round professional and friendly service. Thank you to all the staff at Colin Appleyard Ltd at Ashton under Lyne"
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, It's great for us to hear how friendly and professional you found the team at our Ashton Dealership to be, Thanks again, We really appreciate your feedback.
"Great to have had such a pleasant and smooth car buying experience. Thanks especially to Sam Alom"
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Vicky, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, It's great for us to hear how pleasant & smooth your buying experience was with us, We'll be sure to let Sam know, Thanks again Vicky.
"Excellent customer service from Simon Morley. Nothing was too much trouble for him. Would highly recommend. Love the ignis."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Mr & Mrs Heap, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, We’re really pleased to hear how happy you are with your New Suzuki Ignis and that you received excellent service from Simon at our Huddersfield Dealership, Thanks again, We really appreciate your feedback.
"First time using Colin Appleyard (CA) for my service + MOT for my Suzuki Swift. Used the pick up + drop off service. The branch I dealt with was the Ashton-Under-Lyne branch. Extremely pleased with the entire service + process. The gentleman who picked up + dropped off was very friendly and helpful. The people I spoke to at CA were equally as polite and helpful. Service and MOT done promptly and was charged LESS than originally quoted. Will definitely be using their service next time. Highly recommend. Good honest service + advice received."
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Adam, Thank you very much for the great review. We're so pleased to hear how polite, friendly and helpful you found our staff. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Adam.
"Your professional service, personal touch, you certainly went the extra mile for us. Christian sales and Ali sales manager thank you so much."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Nathalie, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
"Fab service, absolutely love our new car"
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello, Thank you very much for the 5 star review, It's great for us to hear how much you love your new car, Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
"Fantastic service! Everyone involved was friendly and professional. Especially Steve Bagnall who sold us the car. Very happy!"
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Geraldine, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback, It's great for us to hear how well you were looked after by our staff at Huddersfield, Thanks again and we very much hope you enjoy your New Suzuki Vitara.
"Previous review went through as three stars should have been five stars Ashton-Under-Lyne branch is great. Great on customer service, price and delivery, Excellent all round service from staff especially Dean Harrison who dealt with our purchase ."
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Mr Jones, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear that once again you have experienced this. Thanks again Mr Jones we really appreciate your feedback and very much value your business.
"I am now on my 6th Suziki car from Colin Appleyard Ashton-Under-Lyne. Over eight years I have always received excellent customer service which is second to none and also a fair trading price against a new vehicle. Originally dealt with Brian who left then Dean Harrison took over both excellent people to deal with. Their knowledge and expertise helped in deciding which car to choose. Moved from Ashton Under Lyne to Cleveleys nearly three years ago and and still go back to Colin Appleyard Ashton that is how good they are."
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"This was my first purchase of a Suzuki car and my first dealings with Colin Appleyard of Huddersfield. It is early days yet regarding the car, I only collected it on Saturday but all looking good so far. I found Karl to be very pleasant, friendly, helpful and efficient and I would recommend him to anyone. I had limited contact with Steve and Ali but they were equally as helpful and friendly."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Derek, , Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great to hear you received helpful & friendly service from our staff. Thanks again and we very much hope you enjoy your Brand New Suzuki.
"I bought a new car on the 2nd of March 2019 from Colin appleyard in Huddersfield. The service and explanation of how the process works was excellent. The car was ready on time for pick up and Steve was extremely professional and friendly."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Ashley, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.61 based on 826 reviews