Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Andy Wakeman
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 8th March 2020
Chris
More Photos & Videos
Car service and Maintenence first class. Excellent customer service. Quick, on time, good price and was kept informed of progress. Well done.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 14 hours ago
Hi Jo, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Jo, we appreciate your support.
Great service lovely staff really friendly
(Bradford) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Ian and the team at our Bradford dealership and we will forward your kind words on. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your New Suzuki S-Cross and thanks for once again choosing Colin Appleyard, we value your loyalty.
Excellent service from Dan at keighley. Would definitely recommend.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Steve, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the great review. We very pleased to hear that Dan provided you with excellent service and we will forward your kind words on. Enjoy your Suzuki Ignis Steve and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
In these unusual times Mathew at Bradford was very polite and very professional In the way he dealt with my purchase of a vitara .
Also Jason who as always been very helpful helped with fitting of car mats I had supplied.
Over the last 10 years I have always had good service from Colin Appleyard’s.
(Bradford) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Dave, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Matthew and Jason at our Bradford dealership. Thanks again for your review Dave, we really appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty over all these years. Enjoy your Suzuki Vitara .
Quite simply I had a v bad experience with 5his firm regarding p/x...all my emails of complaint went unanswered ...so consequently
I would never go 5here again
I give you one star because the car bought new has proved to be ok...
Made the experience of buying a car very straightforward. Many thanks to Mr Ali from Huddersfield branch for all his work for me especially for bringing the car to the Ashton branch. He made the whole transaction very easy for me. No hesitation dealing with Appleyards in the future. Cheers
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi David, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for your feedback. It's great to hear how straightforward you found the process of purchasing your Suzuki Vitara with thanks going to Ali and the team. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again David, we really appreciate your support.
Allan, Keighley.
Seeking to change my car I called in at Cornmill Garage in Keighley. Spoke to Daniel, and took a Suzuki Swift SZ3 for a test drive. Liked it. Exactly one week later I collected my new Swift.
In 55 years of car ownership, this is the best dealership I have ever dealt with by far - and the quickest turnaround.. No pressure, a fair part exchange allowance, and excellent service and courtesy from Daniel - plus a complimentary bottle of wine! (Never had that before!) Based on my experience at Colin Appleyard, Keighley, I have no hesitation in recommending this dealershop.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Allan, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. We're so pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Dan at our Keighley dealership and we will forward you kind words on. Thanks again Allan we really appreciate your feedback and wish you many miles of safe motoring in your New Suzuki Swift. Enjoy the wine and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
No problem at all buying a new car with the help of Christian. Everything went smoothly and completely satisfied.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Anthony, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for sharing your thoughts with us. We're delighted to hear how smoothly everything went and also that you were happy with the service that you received from Christian. Thanks again for your review Anthony and we hope you enjoy many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your New Suzuki Ignis.
Excellent service
Hi, Thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it.
My experience was stress free and the service was excellent.
I dealt with Steve Brook and Steve Bagnall who were both extremely helpful, efficient and a pleasure to be dealing with. They knew my situation on needing a car ASAP and within a week it was ready to pick up it. Thanks Steve and Steve!
(Huddersfield) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Hope, Great to hear back from you and many thanks for the glowing review. We're delighted to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from both our Steve's at Huddersfield and we will forward your kind words onto them. We would like to wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your New Suzuki Swift Hope and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
From taking a test drive to actually purchasing my new car & driving away, everything was completely stress free & explained fully at every stage.
All staff were extremely helpful & due to Covid, the show room felt completely safe & staff were all compliant with safety rules etc.
Many thanks to Christian for all his help & advice
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Peter, Great to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Christian. Thanks again Peter, we appreciate your support and very much value your business. Enjoy your New Suzuki Ignis.
Excellent standard of customer service - they set the bar so high.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Paul, Thanks very much for the great feedback. We're delighted to hear that you received an excellent standard of customer service from the team at our Ashton dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Paul for your review, we really appreciate your support.
MOT service booked months in advance, arrived from Blackpool first at dealership before 0800. Even though no problems, didn t leave till nearly 1400 hrs. obliviously lost / didn t record booking !
Car not cleaned, at all either. Very poor service for a main dealer! On topof that found scrape on front left wing of my Vitara which wasn t there. Big drop in standard to previous service. Cannot recommend , would not return to Ashton u lyne branch.
Great service as always from the salesman Matthew . My Husband and I both have Suzuki models . If the Celerio was still available I would definitely have bought a new one as I find Colin Appleyard excellent for sales ,aftersales and service - lovely people to deal with.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Tina, Thank you very much for the great review. We're very pleased to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you have received from us and we will forward your kind words on. Thanks again Tine, we really appreciate your support.
My first ever purchase of a new car and it couldn't of been simpler or stress free.

Thankyou Christian for all your help.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Adam, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to hear how simple and stress free you found it buying your New Suzuki Swift from us and we will forward your kind words onto Christian. All the best Adam and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Very happy. For a customer who dreads buying cars, this was an extremely positive experience. Thank you.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how positive you found the buying of you New Suzuki Swift to be and we will let Christian at our Huddersfield dealership know how happy you are. We wish you well with your new purchase and would like to thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
We recently bought a Nissan Juke and can say that the whole experience was excellent.
Ashley Pates the sales guy, was friendly and efficient. We got a great deal and he kindly arranged delivery of the vehicle to our home.
The car is excellent, very well put together and full of the latest driving tech and safety features, it drives like a dream and looks great too!
Thanks again Colin Appleyard!
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Phil, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to hear how pleased you are with your New Nissan Juke and also the service that you received from Ash. Here's wishing you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring and thanks very much for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Concidering it has been 13 years since i last bought a car i was a little nervous but after talking to my sales rep for the first time (Ian Chittenden) on the phone i felt relaxed and confident that i was going to get a fair deal, which i did.
Thankyou to Colin Appleyards Team.
Gerald Bell.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mr Bell, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the positive review. It's great for us to hear how relaxed and confident Ian made you feel and we will be sure to let him know. Thanks again Mr Bell and we very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Ignis.
I liked both The salesman Mathew and the Sales manager
Richard. They both treat me with respect and on both sides
We were transparent with each other.
I do not like Garages where you feel under pressure during
Negotiations. The car I was offered was a good deal but
Stretched my finances above and beyond.
Hi Howard, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from us and whilst on this occasion we didn't reach a deal we thank you for visiting our showroom and hope you would consider us in the future. Thanks again Howard, we really appreciate your feedback.
I recently purchased a Leaf and overall the personal service was good though more time could have been spent on actual delivery including a quick resume of all the featrues.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and we hope that you are enjoying your New Nissan Leaf. We do pride ourselves on the levels of customer service we provide and your comments have been taken on board & raised with the Manager of the dealership. If there is anything further that we can help or advise you with then please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to help. You can contact us at https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.65 based on 1,291 reviews