Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

Based on 2,594 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family run business selling new and used cars. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and are ready to provide you with the best possible service and in 2021 we celebrated our 50th anniversary.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 27th November 2021
Graeme Pendlebury
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 16th October 2021
Kathq
Friendly staff kept me updated on repair. Competitive pricing, and piece of mind that job would be well done.
Fabulous Friendly service all the team are so approachable and helpful Brilliant
Pleased with service video too thanks
Bradford branch excellent as always -todays service great. Had Suzuki for about 15 years now renewing every 3-4 years. No problems. Great service great cars
I'm 3 years into buying and servicing my car from Colin Appleyard, and I can't fault anything from them. I even travel further to then than the dealer I used before, but I wouldn't change from Appleyyards.
Service and staff excellent
Convenient location, friendly and helpful staff. Loan car available. I feel confident that car has been thoroughly checked.
Exerlent service carried out by all members of staff .
Just bought Vitara automatic from Scott at Bradford showroom. Very good services went through everything clearly. Good price for car bought and also good price for car exchanged so really happy. Scott came in on day off to re tax car from disability status (ex mobility car) and hand over a very clean and spotless car. Well worth the 90 mile drive to showroom.
Car mot etc. All together Great all round service and communication. Will use again
Great service from Ami at Ashton. I was very specific about what I wanted and she quickly found all the choices and took me through the pros and cons of each car. All the information was transparent with a good trade in price and delivery day was easy. Throughout the whole process Ami acted professionally and gave me good information. I love the car and the service I received from the garage. Thanks to Ami and the team.
In total we have had five swifts from Colin Appleyard's and we keep coming back. This car and deal overall I am 95% happy. The car I put in part ex I didn't get what I was expecting for it and they wouln't move on that but hey it is what it is and I really wanted the new car so a deal was done. The car has some good and not so good points. The good nice blue, rear camera, Front splitter and body styling. The bad no CD player, No cruise control. The fuel gauge is digital blocks I'm not so keep on that. But overall It drives well looks well and I like it will I go back for another car in the future more than likely.
Always made to feel welcome and nothing is too much trouble. Friendly staff
Helpful and professional.
Extremely happy. They couldn't have been more thoughtful. I have complete trust in Barrie and his team. They have looked after me and my car since we bought it from them and they have never let me down
Friendly, helpful and great value
Very pleased with the service received.lt is a motability car and Nick is so helpful and answers any questions that I might have. The reception staff are always pleasant and sort out queries you may have promptly
Excellent service as usual πŸ‘
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Andrew, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. It's great to know that once again you were happy with the service you received from us. Thanks again Andrew, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Highly recommend Colin Appleyard for your car service. From start to finish a seamless service. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff. From my phoning to arrange the service, the gentleman who collected my car, the video sent of the inspection of the underneath of my car. Total professional service.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Tricia, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service you received from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind comments, they mean a lot. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. We appreciate your feedback Tricia and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard to service your Suzuki Ignis.
Very good service. I highly recommend it.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for your 5-star review. It’s always great to hear from customers who would feel confident recommending us after visiting our dealership. We appreciate your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.76 based on 2,594 reviews