Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Andy Wakeman
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 8th March 2020
Chris
More Photos & Videos
I turned up for my service on the wrong day but Appleyards took this in their stride and did all that was required by 3.15 pm. Absolutely brilliant and I cannot thank all the team enough. First rate whatever you turn up for.. 5 stars.
Posted 1 hour ago
They were very efficient in providing the ‘service and MOT’. Finished within the time they promised
I called the Ashton dealership to sort out my AA membership, which had expired on my Suzuki during lockdown. Staff in the service department sorted it out for me and I was able to reactivate it the following day. I always receive a fantastic service from the staff at Colin Appleyard and I would highly recommend them.
Just needed batteries in both key fobs excellent service daughter popped in with fobs and batteries were replaced immediately. Job well done thank you
Everything, you are all highly commended for the service and work you are doing in the current UK situation. Please all stay safe and well.
Professional service. An Annual Service lasting two and half hours was carried out smoothly and allowed me to be seated comfortably within the showroom to await completion of same.Excellent appearance of cleanliness and provision of sanitising aids were much appreciated.”
Great customer service, quick turn around with a full service and health check. Really enjoyed my video tour of underneath my car and being told in detail what everything was and how in tacked it was. Very informative
Car was booked in efficiently, and the problem diagnosed and repaired, and I was contacted when the car was ready to collect. All done in a friendly efficient way.
Just bought a second car in 18 months ,Matthew is a first class sales man, no hard sell honest opinions nothing to much trouble.Had a service done earlier this year excellent processes. Would not hesitate to recommend keighley branch.
Had my car serviced and MOT, as always excellent service from colin Appleyard suzuki ashton, professional and friendly
And I felt very safe with COVID-19 safety regs in place.
Great service as usual.
Great service they picked up and returned my car on time. Service included car being sanitised which was unexpected but great fully received
Excellent service, collection and returned car on time as arranged. Very pleased with service and mot.Thank you.
Unfortunately my MOT was booked in for tomorrow 1st of July, which has been booked in for a good few weeks, but when I phoned last week to arrange the pick up which was talked about, you guest it, they don’t have enough staff & I am to far away, I was also promised to get a warranty check before the MOT, oh we won’t have time to do this ? Wonder what it means by we look after our customers
Kept me in touch. Collected car. Very satisfactory
Fantastic service as always forom Collin Appleyards, thank you. Door to door service from Matt on the Service Desk who came to our home, picked up our car and took it for its annual service and returned it to our door. Once again, thank you
Colin Appleyard staff are friendly, helpful and always provide me with sound information. They are one of the best companies that I have ever dealt with for customer care and prompt service. Wee done!!
The service received from the garage was first class throughout. They informed me of their closure du to the virus & on May Day bank holiday contacted me to arrange a suitable date for my car service & MOT along with arrangements to pick up my vehicle and return. During the course of the service I was informed of any necessary additional work that was necessary. Once again the attention to the customer was excellent.
We have just bought our third Suzuki Vitara and found the staff very helpful and friendly.
Normal efficient and friendly service
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.66 based on 1,201 reviews