Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I purchased a car from the Keighley branch in January. During the process, I was very impressed with the customer service I received from Matthew Butterfield. He had fantastic knowledege of the vehicle I was buying and is a real asset to your company. Highly recommended.
Very good service helpful staff couldn't do enough
Simon Morley was Evey Helpful he was brilliant xplaining everything I ask l know his job is to sell cars you have a brilliant sales man don't lose him
Found a car on CarGurus and contacted the Colin Appleyard, Keighley through that website. Did not receive a call back. Called at the dealership later that day to be told that the car had been sold 3 days later and that CarGurus does not get their information directly from the dealership. When I mentioned that the car was still on their own website, was told this was just an oversight. The car is still on the website 3 days later. Very disappointed!
Our second car in six months from Colin Appleyard (Ashton) - firstly a fantastic new Vitara and now a quality 'pre-loved' Celerio! Both times the pricing, service and after-sales has been first-class, Dean and Nick making the whole process smooth and confidence-inspiring. On a recent fully-loaded run to Inverness and back our 1.0 Boosterjet Vitara gave us 55+mpg, whilst the Celerio is giving 50+mpg average on my urban commute - amazing! Combine this with low CO2 and zero Road Tax - we're very very happy with our switch to Suzuki and Appleyard.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mr & Mrs Beckett, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to hear how happy you are with both your Suzuki Cars and also the service that you received from Dean and Nick. Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate your support and very much value your business.
Lovely company and could not have been more helpful. Even though I did not pursue the car only due to financial reason, I will definitely be back when ready to buy a new car.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Gemma, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how helpful you found Dean to be at our Ashton dealership and whilst on this occasion no purchase was made we very much look forward to being of service to you in the future. Thanks again Gemma for your review, We really appreciate your support.
The car I bought a 2019 reg,when I got home I found it had no parcel shelf,tools to mend a flat tyre, about 1 inch of water in the spare wheel well.There is a leek but where? waiting for the next down pour.The tools,parcel shelf were put in the car after a phone call.
Excellent service from Karl and Matthew at Huddersfield showroom, nothing was too much trouble, not at all pushy, gave us all the information we needed and really looked after us. Also follow up emails from Alison to check everything was ok are much appreciated. Lovely bottle of wine to toast our new car as well. Cheers!!
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Richard, Great to hear from you and thanks very much for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. We're delighted to hear how pleased you are with the service that you received from the team at our Huddersfield dealership and will be sure to forward your kind words on. We hope you enjoy your Suzuki Swift and very much look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future. Thanks again Richard, We really appreciate your support. Enjoy the wine.
My two bikes have been maintained here for many years. Always excellent service.
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Rod, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the great review, We really appreciate your support and very much value your long term loyalty. Thanks again Rod, take care and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
KARL MADDEN Huddersfield was a pleasure to deal with. Honest helpful, easy of manner great. Only once have I had an issue with APPLEYARD and I have had 5??? cars from them. PICK MY NEW TO ME CAR UP TOMORROW KNOWING FULL WELL I AM IN GOOD HANDS
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi David, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review. It's great to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you have received from Karl at our Huddersfield dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words on. Thanks again David for your review, We really appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty. We look forward to the handover and hope you enjoy your Suzuki Vitara.
I've been a customer of Colin Appleyard Ltd for many years. I've never had cause for complaint on any aspect of their services. The staff are always helpful.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Carole, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're delighted to hear how pleased you are with the service that you received from Mike and the team at our Huddersfield dealership. Thanks again for your review Carole, We really appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty.
Efficient and polite service as is the norm from Colin Appleyards at Ashton under Lyne. Thank you.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you received polite and efficient service from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership and we will forward your kind words on. Thanks again and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
I have just taken delivery of a 2010 Honda VFR 1200. I saw the bike on Autotrader and Tim Clarke from Colin Appleyard was very easy to deal with and after a bit of negotiation the deal was done. Bike was supplied with a new MOT and new tyres. I’ve just done 50 miles to scrub in the new tyres And the bike is fantastic. A really good company to deal with very straightforward. A shout out too to Chris from Quick Bikes who they use for delivery he provided a great service too.
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Andy, Good to hear from you and what "A Great Photo". Thanks very much for the glowing review. We're very pleased to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you have received from Tim and the motorcycle team and we will be sure to forward your kind words on to all. Enjoy your Honda VFR 1200 Andy, Take Care and thanks for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Quick and friendly service
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear that you received quick and friendly service from Rachel and the team and we very much look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future. Thanks again for your review, we appreciate your support.
Great service
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you received from Adam and the team at our Nissan dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again and we wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your Nissan Qashqai.
Very many thanks to Tracy and Jason at Bradford.I had to ring the garage to cancel my MOT and service on Wedsdue to illness and just out of hospital.With no hesitation Tracey said my car would be collected and returned.It was returned as promised washed and hovered later in the day by two super guys. A lovely firm reflected by its staff.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi, Thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave such a glowing review. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your review, take care and we wish you well with your recovery.
I bought a car from Colin Appleyard and I am happy with it. The price was reasonable but the after care warranty for a year was very expensive.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
poor customer service and rude staff
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback - We are obviously sorry to see that you were only able to provide us with a 1 star review and would certainly like to look into this for you. If you are able to fill in the form located at the following link we will ensure your comments are investigated - https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
Recently changed my car again and received the usual good deal and excellent service from sales department in the shape of Matthew Butterfield.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi David, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We delighted to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Matthew and the team at our Keighley dealership and we will forward your kind words onto them. Thanks again David for your review we really appreciate it and very much value your continued loyalty. Enjoy your Suzuki Vitara.
Friendly, picked up car and returned mot and service all very professional
Hi Ray, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.65 based on 1,127 reviews