Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD

About Colin Appleyard LTD: Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy

Nathen Thompson
"Sam Fenton has done me proud once again on my new virtara s many thanks"
Liz Ripard
"Friendly and efficient."
"From the start of the negotiations,you handled it all very professionally and courteously..First class service."
"Very happy with the car not so happy when finance was declined no other options were offered to me I was the one doing the chasing I would have thought colin appleyard would have made more of an effort to sell me the car"
"Very smooth operation, I was kept dry clearly informed about options available to me regarding the car service. Absolutely spot on experience."
Hello Michael, Thank you very much for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback!
"Very happy"
Hello Simon, Thanks for posting a 5 star review. We really do appreciate it!
"Once again fantastic service from Colin Appleyard Nissan Keighley. Efficient, friendly and professional staff who over delivered again. Would recommend them without hesitation"
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 days ago
Hello Chris, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again.
"My 2006 Nissan X-Trail had a factory recall for a air bag fault. I contacted them for advice. The immediately booked my car in, I was also offered a courtesy car. But they replaced the part while I waited. Also my car was washed & vacuumed free of charge! Top service, I would have no trouble recommending them."
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 5 days ago
Hello Ross, Thank you very much for the great review. It's great for us to hear how well "The Team" at our Nissan Dealership looked after you, Thanks again, We really do appreciate your feedback!
"I took my nissan X trail for a minor service as part of the nissan care4 package to the Keighley branch.As someone who usually does regular servicing on my own cars I was rather annoyed to get home after picking the car up to pull out my dipstick to find black oil...not clear....I drained the engine oil to find the oil hadn't been changed at all..over the weekend I changed the oil myself and ran the car for over 50 miles..checked the oil....all clear oil.so Monday I returned to the garage with the evidence in a container to show the gentleman on the service desk..at which point I said does this look like the oil from a newly serviced car to which he said ...yes ..so when nissan Chorley serviced my car the oil was crystal clear for months..Colin appleyard do it and it's as black as when I took it in..and if I had of been paying this would have cost me £219.00 for the pleasure The service manager wasn't back till wedsnday but was told he would contact me on his return.. wedsnday nights here..has he rung...no . absolutely disgusted with the service from this garage.. unfortunately for them I look after my car and do not trust main dealers .to which once again I've been proved right"
Having spoken to our Nissan dealership and some of our other service personnel, we have been able to establish that this is a common occurrence with diesel engines. All of our Technicians are factory trained and committed to ensuring work is carried out fully. Our Service Manager also has many years of experience in the motor trade, in particular with the Nissan brand and has tried his best to explain everything to you. We are sorry you felt the need to post this review however we are confident that on this occasion our staff have carried out the work as per your request and as stated in Nissan's servicing schedule.
"Excellent customer service"
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again.
"Massive Thank you for saving Christmas in our house! Searched high and low for an oset 12.5r! Quick and easy security of bike with shipping to Ireland. Michael was a pleasure to deal with! There will be one bwry happy 2.5yr old this Christmas! Thank you so much again!"
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Alessandra, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, This is wonderful to hear! We're so happy everything went so well and we will be sure to let Mikey know. Thanks again Alessandra and here's wishing you all, "A Very Merry Christmas".
"The service was great, they gave me a lift to work and phoned me when car was ready. Explained the work they'd carried out on my car clearly."
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review, It's great to hear you received helpful & friendly service from the staff at our Nissan dealership, As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again!
"Courteous service when ordering my vehicle also recommended the correct vehicle for me and giving me the best price for the vehicle i was part exchanging for my new Ignis"
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Mr Gates, Thank you very much for posting a 5 star review! We're very pleased to hear how well you were looked after by The Team at our Huddersfield dealership, Thanks again, We value your feedback.
P.S. Nice Wheels.
"It is a pleasur to go to Nessun Garage at Keighley the service is 100/ per cent I hope to get my next car from them Pauline Worthington"
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Pauline, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
"Picked up our new swift yesterday. Effortless transition from one vehicle to the next. New one looks stunning so the wife is very happy and a bix of chocolates thrown in too. Excellent service from beginning to end. Thanks."
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Mr & Mrs Green, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 4 star review, We’re really pleased to hear how happy you are with your new car and that the service you received was excellent from start to finish. Thanks again, We really appreciate your feedback.
"Bought nearly new SX4 SCross SZT 1.6 diesel as a company car So far the car is very much as expected being economical, nippy and refined with good kit levels. I am very pleased with this choice and also happy with the Appleyard Suzuki Bradford Team who made the transaction as straightforward and painless as possible."
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Hello Mr Jackson, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're very happy to hear you're enjoying your Suzuki SX4 S-Cross and that you were well looked after by our Team at Bradford, Many thanks once again, We really appreciate your feedback.
"picked up our new vitara on Saturday from your Keighley showroom , really impressed with the car and the 5* service from Matthew our salesman, would recommend you to any of our family and friends. ( Matthew! Kath says thank you very much cheers)"
Hello John & Kath, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, It's great for us to hear how impressed you are with your new car and also to hear how well Matthew looked after you, we will be sure to let him know. Many thanks once again and we look forward to seeing you soon.
"Have recently bought a new car from Colin Appleýard ,a daunting prospect at the best of times but I found everyone involved in the purchase to be professional, polite and helpful from beginning to end. I'm delighted with my new car and would recommend my friends and family to consider Colin Appleyyard in the future ."
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Mrs Roberts, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with your Suzuki SX4 and that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, Thanks again, We really appreciate your feedback.
"Bought a secondhand Qashqai from the Nissan dealership in keighley a couple of months ago, found an issue with the windscreen shortly after picking the car up, the manager of the dealership and the service manager had the issue fully resolved, without any fuss or quibbling. Excellent service from Wayne the sales person also. The cars been brilliant, would recommend this dealership to anyone."
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Andy, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again.
"Dan and John (Keighley) displayed excellent customer service and clarity with every aspect of my Suzuki purchase. Definitely recommend to everyone. Thank you!"
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Dale, Thanks for leaving a 5 star review. We really appreciate it! It's great to hear you were so well looked after by Jon & Dan, We will make sure to let them know, Thanks again.
"welcomed by friendly staff at the new Bradford showroom, especially Tracy at the service desk. She was polite, helpful and friendly, sorting out a courtesy car at short notice while my car was in for the MOT."
Hi, Thanks for posting a 5 star review It's great to hear you received helpful & friendly service from all our staff. Thanks again, We really do appreciate it!
"Due to time and distance factors I ventured into something I had never done before - purchased a motorbike before I had even seen it. And am I pleased I did this! Staff were extremely helpful and the bike was just as advertised, all ready and MOT-ed. Special thanks to Michael!"
Hi Boyko, Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear that you are pleased with your new purchase and that you were well looked after by our staff and salesman Mickey. Thanks again.
"Booked my wife’s car in this morning for MOT and service also got some new wipers on my Vitara.I was looked after by Mark Denton who even fitted the wiper blades for me.I worked at Appys bike shop for27 years and they are still looking after me.Very happy with the 5 STAR service they provide."
Hello David, Good to hear from you, Thanks for leaving a 5 star review, It's great to hear we're still looking after you and of course will continue to do so, Thanks again David and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.60 based on 734 reviews