Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD

About Colin Appleyard LTD: Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

How would you rate Colin Appleyard LTD ?

Nathen Thompson
"Sam Fenton has done me proud once again on my new virtara s many thanks"
Liz Ripard
"Friendly and efficient."
"From the start of the negotiations,you handled it all very professionally and courteously..First class service."
"Excellent salesman delivering excellent service"
"You have real assets in Eve and Barrie Bridge in Reception.Very helpful and friendly. Anne Dodd"
"Great service has always"
"The service reception staff were very friendly and efficient. I was shown all round the courtesy car and asked to check it over. The service was completed vary promptly. On collection of my car, it had been washed and vacuumed, which to me is a bonus as I keep horses and the footwells are always full of shavings and hay. On payment everything itemised on the bill was explained thoroughly. All-in-all a very pleasant experience."
"ian in bradford did a very good job selling me a car .every thing was on time ,car ready when i went to pick it up.only thing i would say is please check it over better some bits were missing but sorted out ."
"Excellent friendly service again. What more could you wish for?"
"I bought a used car from the Ashton Branch and Nick from the sales team was very helpful and polite and the sale went through without a hitch. I am very happy with my purchase, Thanks Nick"
"Unlike other customers after our service we had the outside washed but the inside was not touched... Don’t know why."
Hi Mr. & Mrs. Ferguson,

I believe Paul our service manager has now been in touch with you, with regards to your car interior. As he explained on the phone, your car received a courtesy "wash and vac" after your service but it wasn't booked in for a full valet which would include cleaning the windows as you mentioned to him. I hope this clears things up for you, and we look forward to seeing you back in the future.
"All the staff I've dealt with have been very friendly and helpful. Really pleased with my new Ignis."
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hello Michelle, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review, It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with your New Suzuki Ignis and that you received helpful & friendly service from all our staff, Thanks again, We really do value your feedback.
"Well worth the wait for my burning red swift sport. Friendly, helpful staff. Many thanks."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, we’re really pleased to hear how happy you are with your new car and that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, Thanks again, we really appreciate your feedback.
"Friendly and helpful. All my questions were answered. Process was very smooth"
"Friendly service, no hard sell and a fair price."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Tom, Many thanks for leaving us a 5 star review, We're really pleased to hear how friendly and easy you found our staff to be, Thanks again, We really do value your feedback.
"Excellent staff.could not do enough for me.drove away a happy customer thanks."
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Simon, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, it's great for us to hear how well you were looked after by The Team at Bradford, Thanks again Simon, We really appreciate your feedback.
"I have been buying cars from Colin Appleyards for years now & wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Dave Scott who sold me my recent car was great. My recent service yesterday arranged with Tracy & Jason at Bradford was first class as always. They are all so friendly, professional, helpful, efficient & are more than happy to accommodate me Thank you everybody"
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Carol, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such kind words, It's fantastic to hear you received such brilliant service. Thanks again, We value your feedback and we look forward to seeing you soon.
"Good service and excellant service from staff."
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello Mr Wilson, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, We're really pleased to hear that you received excellent service from our staff, Thanks again, We value your feedback.
"Considerate service from Matthew Butterfield, who kept our requirements in mind over almost a 2 month period, updating us appropriately and putting together a good value deal for the car/spec we were seeking."
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hello, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review we really appreciate it! It's great to hear you were so well looked after by our Sales Executive Matthew. Thanks again, We value your feedback.
"Buying a new car was made effortless by Christian, and we were very happy with the whole process from enquiring, through ordering, to delivery. Thank you."
(Huddersfield) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hello Elizabeth, Thank you very much for posting a 5 star review! We're very pleased to hear our sales executive Christian provided you with great service! We will make sure to let Christian know, Thanks again we really do appreciate your feedback.
"Efficient and courteous service from the friendly staff at cornmill Garage"
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hello Gary, It's great to hear you received helpful & friendly service from all our staff. Thanks again, We really do value your feedback.
"Excellent friendly non pushy experience - always a pleasure to visit this dealership - our third new car from here- would not go anywhere else and the after care and follow up is second to none. Matthew is so professional and helpful - always remembers your name when ever you pop in."
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hello Mr & Mrs Corfield, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! It's great for us to hear you received brilliant service once again from Matthew, We will be sure to let him know, Once again many thanks for your feedback we really do appreciate it and we very much value your loyalty.
"Colin Appleyard is a local car dealership which I often pop in to have a look around, I called in with my wife just to have a look as I have now been back there 3 times to purchase cars, I find the team really friendly. Myself and my wife was guided through everything by Mr Matthew butterfield he is very professional explaining everything and he was not pushy with the sale. He explained everything with detail and nothing was too much trouble. I will highly recommend Matthew to my friends and family."
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hello Mr Walsh, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such kind words, It's great for us to hear how well Matthew looked after you both, Many thanks once again we really do appreciate your feedback and very much value your loyalty.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.60 based on 705 reviews