Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD

About Colin Appleyard LTD: Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

How would you rate Colin Appleyard LTD?

John Lawther
John Lawther
Unverified Reviewer

The help and advice from Royston at huddersfield was exceptional,we was not pressured once and left to look around at our pace also when I rang the finance dept to change my payment date it was no trouble.
Unverified Reviewer

Dealt with Colin Appleyard LTD at the Keighley Branch.
The whole experience was very easy and a great experience as it should be when buying a new car.
The salesman Steven Woodcock was great and had a very sound knowledge of his products, never pushy at any time.
One small niggle was the car was not valleted in the back of the wagon. However, Steven has arranged for the truck to be valleted again.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 6 months ago
Emma Cutts
Emma Cutts
Unverified Reviewer

From start to finish the Customer Service experience was very professional and the staff very competent.
A big shout out to Dave (the Manager) who found the best deal for myself, and Andy who was friendly and very helpful. They really look after you and have made my experience an enjoyable one.
I highly recommend Colin Appleyards at keighley.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 year ago
Verified Buyer

Sam was very helpful and friendly. And I didn't have any problems with anything
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 5 hours ago
Hi. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible customer service and making our customers “Feel like Family” so it’s great to hear you were happy with the service and the Colin Appleyard experience.
Colin Guest
Verified Buyer

I found all the staff at huddersfield very frendley and helpfull
(Huddersfield) - Posted 5 hours ago
Hi Colin.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible customer service and making our customers “Feel like Family” so it’s great to hear you were happy with the service and the Colin Appleyard experience, at our Huddersfield branch.

Good service
Efficient staff
Richard
Verified Buyer

I was told that all the late Colin Appleyard wanted was Happy Customers. It is a tremendous Legacy to Colin that his wish lives on today in the Company he founded.
This Company is very Professional , BUT with the human touch that is so lacking these days . I had a small problem on my used Car , it happens , we are all human , but the Service Department reacted so professionally, which was exactly what any customer would have wanted , but sadly does not often happen .
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Richard.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review and for your very kind words.

As you know, we’re proud to continue running as a family business and we’re always committed to making our customers ‘Feel like Family’. A company with family values was what Colin always strived to deliver, and we’re determined to continue delivering Colin’s vision to all our customers.
Jan Perkins
Verified Buyer

The service and helpfulness of the staff. Thank you Adam and Paul for sorting out my dilemma on collection
Hi Jan.

Good customer service
Jon Faherty
Verified Buyer

Good value,good staff,no pressure.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Jon. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible customer service and making our customers “Feel like Family” so it’s great to hear you were happy with the service and the Colin Appleyard experience.
Sean McDowell
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from the service desk. Nothing's too much trouble and they treat you like a person. Very good and will continue to use for all my servicing etc.
Hi Sean.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible customer service and making our customers “Feel like Family” so it’s great to hear you were happy with the service and the Colin Appleyard experience.
Mark Dobson
Verified Buyer

Couldn't fault the customer service or staff
Hi Mark.

Unverified Reviewer

Poor customer service .. the men at service are rude .no smile .. no hello dont ask u to take a seat or offer a drink.
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review. We're very sorry to hear you have received poor customer service at one of our dealerships.

At Colin Appleyard, we strive to deliver family friendly service to all our customers. Would you be able to contact us directly? You can email via enquiries@colinappleyard.com or ring our head office on 01535 606 321.

We would like to look into this for you, if we can.
K.Armsden
Verified Buyer

1st class service is the reason for my rating. The guys in the service dept explained what the problem was with my car and arranged the repair straight away and after telling them I thought I had a slow puncture they repaired that aswell. When I asked how the pressure monitor worked the partsman went and fetched one from the stores and explained to me where it fit inside the tyreand how it worked. The car was also washed and cleaned inside. Also not leaving out the salesman who sold me the car taking time to see if I was happy with the car and how it was running. Well done all of you.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Keith.

Verified Buyer

My recent purchase at the Shipley branch was conducted in an extremely efficient and professional manner by Usman Khalid.
(Shipley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi.

Mrß Wiggins
Verified Buyer

Because everything was ok with a minor service But... the spate tyre was not checked, and this is important, especially as a woman travelling alone, should I need to change a tyre
Therefore disappointed
Also, a comment that the steering shaft is knocking, with no remedy suggested ... the Customer needs to know what this fault means for the future
Hi Mrs Wiggins.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We really appreciate it!

Please contact our Nissan Dealership if you wish to have your spare wheel checked and steering issue investigated. They will be more than happy to take care of this for you.
Liz Sampson
Verified Buyer

Brilliant customer service. Dave and Adam were very helpful and helped anyway that they could. They weren't at all 'pushy!

Absolutely love my car

Thanks again
Hi Liz.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review.
Liz Sampson

Brilliant customer service!!
Hi Liz.

Knowledgeable honest and friendly
Unverified Reviewer

Our car took three weeks to mend. Apologies given but in my opinion not sincere. Hope car is now ok, valeting poor, outside ok but inside not and the boot no touch at all.
Nick Burton
Verified Buyer

Personal and empathetic staff.
Hi Nick.

Excellent service
BARRY
Verified Buyer

Just had my Baleno serviced at Shipley branch. Fantastic friendly people. Jason and Lucille on the front desk reserved a loan car for me and as usual both deserve praise for their devotion to the customer and the company. The techs in the back that actually did the service are to be highly commended for the expert detail to the work they carry out.
Big thank you to all you make me feel like family.
(Shipley) - Posted 3 weeks ago