Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020
John Shields
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020
John Shields
An excellent company to do business with. Customer service second to none, especially Ian who was very helpful and accommodating when we were purchasing our car. The procedure went smoothly and I drove away in my new car a very happy customer. In a very unnerving time we are in today and second lockdown very close by, Ian, the customer service gentleman did everything to make sure I received my car on time. Thanks everyone at Colin Appleyard, Bradford Branch.
Barry always friendly, mot finished quickly
Bought my first Suzuki in 1999 and since then have always had my cars serviced at the Huddersfield dealership. The service from both reception and the workshop continues to be friendly and professional. Excellent five star service. Love the video from the workshop.
Barry is fantastic! The whole team are so friendly and helpful. This is a super dealership.
Friendly and helpful service.
Customer service was excellent. Simon who sold me the car couldn't do enough. Great price and car in excellent condition, serviced, mot and tax all done for me, part ex seemless. Would definitely recommend. Even got a bottle of wine and chocs to celebrate their 50 year anniversary year. Keep up the great service.
I dealt with Patrick and another gentleman who's name escapes me.
Both were very pleasant especially Patrick.
Explained everything clearly and was very professional.
Picking the car up during covid restrictions was done in a safe way without me needing to enter the building.
Overall very happy with the experience.
Service prices can be a little expensive.
Always Very happy with the service I get at Colin Applegarth
Hi Diane, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review, we appreciate your support. Thanks again.
I have had my last three cars from Colin Appleyard Ltd, Huddersfield. All the staff are professional, pleasant and very helpful especially Mr Karl Madden nothing is too much trouble. I have always been highly delighted with the service.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Susan, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're really pleased to hear how satisfied you continue to be with the service that you receive from Karl and the team at our Huddersfield dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Susan for your feedback, we appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty.
Customer service was good
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
I took delivery of a Suzuki Vitara 3 days ago due to lockdown I had to collect it sooner than I had planned. Matthew Butterfield was excellent in helping me to be able to do this and all through the process from the test drive to collecting it he was very friendly and courteous. I am very impressed with the service I have received at Colin Appleyards and would definitely recommend them.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Pauline, Great to hear from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. We're really pleased to hear how well Matthew at our Keighley Dealership looked after you and we will forward your kind words onto him. Thanks once again Pauline and we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Vitara.
I bought a new Ignis on 29th of December2020. I was impressed with the professionalism of the sales advisor Matthew Butterfield as he explained information about the car I wanted, the finance and ensured I would be able to collect my car within the week. When I saw my car I was very happy, and i have been happy with the performance of the car since.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's fantastic to hear how pleased you are with your New Suzuki Ignis and also the service that you received from Matthew. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Sharon, take care and keep enjoying that new motor.
We have used the Ashton under Lyne garage for at least 10 years. Luckily my cars have been very reliable, so our only experience of customer service has only been services and MOT’s. Gone above and beyond again this week....thank you to Barry and his team.
Hi Ann, Good to hear from you and many thanks for the glowing review. It's great to hear how satisfied you have continued to be with the service you received from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership and we will share your kind words. Thanks once Ann, we appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty over all these years.
Colin Appleyard have never failed to be all round highly satisfactory for me.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Carole, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we really appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty.
I was left to browse in peace. Ian the salesman I dealt with was brilliant. No hassle. The day I collected the car the process was really quick and again hassle/ stress free. The car was immaculate on collection. Ian also explained every feature of the car to make it perfectly clear how to use everything before I left. I will definitely recommending them in the future.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Alex, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. It's great for us to know how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Ian at our Bradford dealership and we will forward your kind words on. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Swift and thanks once again for your feedback, we really appreciate your support.
Great customer service from Paddy at Nissan, Keighley. Thanks Darren for the informative MOT video.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Paddy and Darren at our Nissan dealership and we will forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Fantastic customer service, very helpful staff.
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we really appreciate your support.
Very well organised. All the paperwork was prepared and available. Staff were very pleasant
and so it was a very calm and well managed transfer.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Kath, Great to hear from you and thanks very much for sharing your thoughts with us. We're very pleased to hear how well everything went for you. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Kath, enjoy your New Suzuki Ignis and all the best for 2021.
Everything to do with the pre sales and sale of the car was good, I've not had to do anything after the sale as yet, only had the car two days, but a couple of their staff have been in touch to say get in touch if any problems. So far so good.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Tony, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great to hear that so far so good you're happy with the service that you've received from us here at Colin Appleyard's. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Ignis and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again, we appreciate your feedback.
very happy with my customer experience with all staff of Colin Appleyard at A-U-L branch. make you feel welcome, one of the family, I would recommend them.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi John, It's great to hear from you and thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's fantastic to receive your feedback regarding your experience with Colin Appleyard Ashton. We're very pleased to hear the service our staff provided made you feel like family, Thanks again, we value your support.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.66 based on 1,398 reviews