Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD

About Colin Appleyard LTD: Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

How would you rate Colin Appleyard LTD?

Liz Ripard
"Friendly and efficient."
Andrea
"From the start of the negotiations,you handled it all very professionally and courteously..First class service."
"I've had 2 Swift Sport's from Colin Appleyard now, and despite a few hiccups with the 2nd car, their service department have been amazingly helpful. I'd recommend the Swift Sport and Colin Appleyard to anyone."
"Efficient service"
"Everything easy to organise and thd job was quickly and efficiently done."
"I received an excellent service from your Ashton Under Lyne branch when I purchased my vehicle. The sales team very professional and polite. They made the whole experience great."
"I was told it was 1 hours wait for a new key, a few minutes job. After 45 minutes they had not started the job and it took them another 30 minutes to complete the job. A guy sitting with me had been waiting hours, they should offer better service"
"Friendly fast and professional service"
"Excellent service. At Huddersfield. After having the trauma of putting petrol in our Forrester and fearing the worst the team did us proud and we didn’t get the nightmare bill that some people were predicting from choosing a main dealer. On top of that Matthew went above and beyond by staying well beyond his finish time as we were battling through the terrible traffic last night in the snow. A big thank to all the team for the help and understanding and thank you again Matthew for staying behind. Sharon and Nigel"
"Well satisfied with the service received."
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to post a 5 star review. We really appreciate it!

We're very pleased to hear you're very satisfied with our service.
"Friendly staff, good explanation of what was checked and changed in the service. Explained all relevant paperwork. Best of all making my 4 year old granddaughter's day when Chris talked to her a gave her a High Five. Well done"
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mr Pickles,

It's great to hear from you!

Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review! We're very pleased to hear you received friendly service. We will make sure to pass your comments onto Chris.

Thanks again!
"Fixed one fault created a new fault and the car was returned 1:30minutes late. The interior of the car also had debris particles over rear carpets and seat"
"Good service."
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi,

Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review! It's great to hear you received good service.

Phil Grove
Verified Buyer
"Friendly staff, easy service, not pushy."
Hi Phil,

Thanks for posting a 5 star review. We really appreciate it. It's great to hear that you received friendly and non-pushy service. This is exactly the service we strive to achieve!
"Following excellent sales experience felt let down by poor communication with service department when we booked car in for some investigation. Car was not ready when we were told it was leading to an unnecessary delay. The service manager accepted and apologised but this is not first time I've had problems which haven't been representative of the normal levels of excellent service and customer care we have come to expect and receive at the branch. I am taking manager to his word and genuinely hope that these were isolated incidents."
Hi Phil,

We’d like to apologise again for the unusually low level of service you received. I believe you’ve already spoken with our service manager who has given you reassurances that this will not happen again as we greatly value your custom. Thank you for your understanding and for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
"No fuss car cleaned inside and out 👍"
Hi,

Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review! It's great to hear you received efficient service.
"Very good and helpful service from everyone involved"
Hi Michael,

Thanks for taking the time to post a 5 star review, today. We're very pleased to hear you received very good service.

Thanks again!
"The service provided by the team was excellent. Sam in sales navigated us through clear and transparent processes to enable a quick and efficient sale."
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a 5 star rating & review! We really appreciate it! It's great to hear you were very well looked after at our Ashton branch. We have let Sam and the rest of the team know. Thanks again!
"Excellent customer service, the sales guy told me about the car, and any deals that were available at the time, yes I did end up buying a car, a real big thank you to, Shahpal Yaqoob, no pressure, just details, thanks, Tony, Baildon."
(Shipley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi,

We're very pleased to hear you received excellent service from our sales executive, Shahpal.

Thanks again for your review, and if there is anything we can do to assist you further, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Liz Sampson
Verified Buyer
"brilliant customer service from booking my car in for a check as the suspension was banging to collexting it. The gentlemen i dealt with showed me to the courtesy car and when picking my vehicle he opened doors and assisted me to my car as i had my little girl and her car seat. Very impressed with the link to watch the video of what the matter was and what needed to be replaced."
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Liz,

Thank you very much for your feedback and 5 star rating! We're very pleased to hear you received excellent service, with courtesy and professionalism.

Thanks again!
"Swift, courteous response to minor issue."
Hi,

Thank you so much for posting a review. We really appreciate the 5 star rating! We're also very pleased to hear you received swift & courteous service.
Susan Ramsden
Verified Buyer
"Excellent commuication and always helpful."
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Susan,

It's great to hear from you! Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review. We're very happy to hear you received excellent service.

"Friendly and efficient."
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Liz,

Thank you very much for leaving a 5 star review, today. We really do appreciate it! We're very pleased to hear you received friendly & efficient service.

The car looks great!