Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family run business selling new and used cars. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and are ready to provide you with the best possible service and in 2021 we celebrated our 50th anniversary.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Nigel Slack
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 16th July 2021
Colin G Braddock
Easy to book a service. Car collected with courtesy. Car serviced according to the schedule and returned by the same considerate driver. Service department even made it seem like a pleasure to pay! Thank you.
I have just completed the first stage of purchasing a car. Everything has gone very well so far and I am pleased with the transparency of the whole process. The price of the car and the offer on my existing car seemed very reasonable.
Recently bought a pre-loved car from Suzuki Bradford Branch. Simon was extremely helpful, which made the whole experience of test driving and subsequently purchasing my car a pleasant experience. On collecting the car all the things we had requested had been completed and it was gleaming from it's pre-collection valet. I love the car and would definitely recommend using this dealership
Very efficient and went the extra mile to get all works complete
(Huddersfield) - Posted 8 hours ago
Hi Nick, Thanks very much for your review. It's great to know you were happy with the service that you received from us. Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
I had a blown fuse. I rang up and the lady on the service desk arranged for me to come in later that day. I arrived and the man at the service desk changed the fuse for me. All very efficiently and great service.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 9 hours ago
Thanks very much for your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Everything was explained really well and Steve looked after us from start to finish. The car is brill as well!
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Andy, Good to hear back from you and it's great to hear how pleased you are with your Smart Fortwo and also the service that you received from Steve. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Andy, all the best and Happy Motoring.
The Customer service team were friendly and put me at my ease after a stressful rush hour journey and arriving late . My Suzuki was washed and cleaned inside as part of the service and I had confidence that the service was carried out by professionals . Thankyou.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Vicky, Thank you for your feedback. We're really pleased to hear how happy you were with the service that you received from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership, we'll be sure to share your kind comments. Thanks again Vicky and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Always take my car here excellent customer service. Everyone is friendly you know your car is in good hands and gets repaired by professionals.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Janet, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. It's great to know that once again you were happy with the service you received from Mike and the team. Thanks again Janet, we appreciate your support.
Great service from start to finish
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Nicholas, Good to hear from you and it's great to know you had a 5 star experience.
Excellent service.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you very much for your 5 star review. It's great to know that you received excellent service from the team at our Nissan dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we appreciate your support and wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Nissan Juke.
My car has just had its yearly service,excellent customer service from Angela and the team,thank you,regards Michael Pitman
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Michael, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for sharing your thoughts with us. We're really pleased to know that you received excellent service from Angela and the team, we'll be sure to forward your kind comments, they mean a lot. Thanks again Michael and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Very friendly staff. Very accommodating with dates, times & hire car. Excellent service as always. Thank you
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Jane, Thanks very much for your review. We're really pleased to hear that once again you were happy with the service that you received from Angela and the team. Thanks again Jane, we appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
collected, returned car on time. Service department phoned back on question relayed to driver. they sent film of my car being checked Excellent service all round, staff who listen and respond to all queries. very happy with them. best garage I have dealt with.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Mrs Grassick, Thanks very much for your review. We're really pleased to hear how happy you were with the all round service that you received from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. We appreciate your feedback Mrs Grassick and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard to service and maintain your Suzuki S-Cross.
Dropped my car off for a service and MOT at 8.30am was sent the health check video and received a phone call at 11 am to say it was ready, even early than promised. Bonus...it was clean!!
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Alison, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from Barrie and the team. Thanks again Alison, we appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Did an excellent job
(Huddersfield) - Posted 6 days ago
Thanks very much for your review. It's great to know you had a 5 star experience.
First thing I had was a service and MOT I was well looked after by Barry he could not looked after me any better.Then I went into the showroom we're I met Nick Hughes who went through the great of troubles of explaining all I needed to know about the Ignis he did his job so well I bought one .It's always a pleasure to go to .Appleyard
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Peter, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear that once again you were happy with the service you received from Barrie and Nick. We appreciate your feedback Peter and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard, we value your continued loyalty.
You are always first class. I always recommend you to other people.
(Bradford) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi John, It’s always great to hear from customers who would feel confident recommending us after visiting our dealership. We appreciate your feedback John and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard to Service your Suzuki Ignis.
Brilliant service from Mike at Ashton. Everything done quickly with no fuss and none of the usual jaded salesman techniques. Sat and discussed exactly what we needed didn't feel pressured at any time. Once Mike knew what we wanted he went out of his way (on his day off!) to deliver exactly what we needed. Great experience all round. Thanks Mike.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Sharon, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from Mike and we'll be sure to share your kind words, they mean a lot. Thanks again Sharon for your review, we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Vitara and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Usual great customer service from a helpful, friendly staff.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Kim, Thanks very much for your review. It's great to know that once again you were happy with the service that you received from us.
great customer service with car ready at time promised and even given a wash
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Neil, Thank you for your review. We're really pleased to hear how happy you were with the service that you received from Barrie and the team. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Neil, we appreciate your support.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.72 based on 2,119 reviews