Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

299 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

How would you rate Colin Appleyard LTD?

Haley
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic service from start to finish from adam. Thank you
Unverified Reviewer

Very poor service, confusion on price, no mats as promised, car unclean especially interior(McDonalds wrapper and clump of long dark hair) in passenger door pocket, no chocolates on collection(told part of the service), car still on ramp when collecting. Paid my deposit on Good Friday because told not open till Tuesday, yet open on Easter Monday? Took car for test drive and commented about noise from brakes, told "it's been stood around and it's dust" Still doing it a week later, so returned and told sorted(still noise when braking) All in all, definitely NOT happy with experience and HATE my noisy used car!
Paula
Unverified Reviewer

Kept me informed & sorted out my problem with no questions..
Bill Mitton

Efficient, helpful, and welcoming
Ruth
Unverified Reviewer

Text msg reminders are very useful. Very courteous phone calls and attention to detail when servicing and checking car.
Nigel Ward
Unverified Reviewer

This was my first ever new car it was explained to me about everthing in detail so I could understand.No jargon was not pressurized great service couldn't be better thanks to Usman Khalid Sales Executive , For all his help in understanding about everything cheers Nigel Ward...
Unverified Reviewer

Very efficient and friendly staff. I was kept informed throughout and the car was ready earlier than predicted.Very satisfied.
R. East 12/04/17
Unverified Reviewer

Very satisfied professional service throughout, this was my cars first service and opted to wait, kept well informed and supplied with copious amounts of coffee excellent service
Andrew
Unverified Reviewer

Efficient, professional & friendly; Chris was excellent throughout.
Carol Addy
Unverified Reviewer

Very friendly and personalised service, nothing too much trouble.
Unverified Reviewer

Great customer service from Chris. Excellent communication throughout.
John Trueman.
Unverified Reviewer

I took my Juke to have the Winter tyres changed for the Summer ones, which I have done before on this vehicle and it's predecessor. I had previously arranged that I would take the car in at 0830 hours and wait whilst the work was done. I arrived at 0825 hours and booked the car in. The receptionist clearly wrote on the sheet that I was waiting for the car. I expected that the work would take approximately one hour, which was my previous experience. I walked into Keighley, did some shopping and returned to the dealership at 0915 hours. I noticed that the car was not where I had parked it and assumed that the work was being carried out. I made several enquiries and was told that the work was progressing. To speed up things, I asked for the paperwork to be completed and made the appropriate payment. I finally received my keys at 1055 hours, two and a half hours after arriving. The service receptionist was apologetic and said that he would investigate what had gone wrong. This was certainly an experience that I do not want to repeat and is at odds with the service that I have experienced in the past. It begs the question as to whether the excellent sales and spares experience is at the expense of poor organisation and management within the service department.
Bob Pratt
Unverified Reviewer

Just purchased new car. A usual staff were helpful, friendly and professional and made the whole experience pleasant and relaxing.
Jon Leach
Unverified Reviewer

Very pleased with service from Stephen, and all at Colin Appleyard, as we have been for the last 3 years.
We bought our first Juke 3 years ago, and it was a great car. We had regular service reminders, and the car was collected
and returned afterwards, spotlessly clean. We just purchased another Juke, and the whole process was straightforward
and stress-free. We love the car even more than the last one, with new features, and apparently much more economical.
Thanks to Stephen for making everything happen easily, and on time.
Paul And Vicki
Unverified Reviewer

Having just bought our second hand mini from Nissan, Keighley, we were extremely pleased with the service we received. The salesman Steve was very professional and courteous. When we collected the car everything went very smoothly, it was in excellent condition and we were especially pleased with the bodywork.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Colin Appleyard Ltd to others.
Sue
Unverified Reviewer

The loan car wasn't ready for collection despite ordering several weeks beforehand. When one was found it didn't have any fuel in. I made a list of several things I had problems with over the year but when I collected the car I was told that the problems I'd identified were not problems. US driven the car for a year so I felt I was in a good posistion to note any issues
Mr Smith
Unverified Reviewer

I was pleased with the service I got when I bought my car in for a service good time keeping and a clean car thanks
Mark
Unverified Reviewer

Replaced drivers side check strap job done quick very pleased with service
Unverified Reviewer

Good customer service and very knowledgable staff.
Chris
Unverified Reviewer

Car was a good price. Dean was pleasant and businesslike throughout. Seemed very well organised and the car was handed over very smoothly.

Only shame was the hard sell (not by Dean) after we'd agreed to buy the car - on finance especially. This was really off-putting and a shame - because everything else was good.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.57 based on 299 reviews