Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family run business selling new and used cars. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and are ready to provide you with the best possible service and in 2021 we celebrated our 50th anniversary.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
G Bridges
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Jonathan Redman
I am completely satisfied with the service and friendly, professional attitude of all the staff. I rely on my car as I have limited mobility and when I was shielding Angela collected my car for its service. When I told friends they were amazed by that level of help. I'm pleased with the Vitara and look forward to driving the Hybrid version. Once again thanks to Barry and all the team for your hard work. Regards Alyson Davenport. Happy Christmas 🎄
They were very personable ordered a taxi and had all the paper work ready on pickup to spread up handover.
I've been looking for a Qashqai for my daughter. Been studying prices within 100 miles of Bolton and there is no doubt that the prices at Keighley were attractive. They also had a large choice. Dealt with Craig who was great. They watch the market. They were prepared to give me a trade in value over the phone. There is no doubt in my mind that I got a car at a great price. I won't be afraid look there for myself when the time comes.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 day ago
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the all round service that you received from Craig and the team at our Nissan dealership and we'll be sure to share your comments. Thanks again for your feedback, we appreciate your support and we hope your daughter enjoys many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in her Nissan Qashqai. All the best and we're here if you need us.
Always look after me and my car, service is second to none. Nothing seems to much trouble. Thanks Barry and the team.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Lynette, Great to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We're really pleased to know that once again you were happy with the service you received from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind words. Thanks again Lynette, we appreciate your support and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Wonderful service as always.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear that once again you've experienced this.
Annual car service completed, as always staff professional, prompt and friendly. Car pristine when collected, thankyou to the male staff member who washed my car etc so I didn't have to wait too long when I called back for collection.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Elizabeth, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to hear that once again you were happy with the service you received from the team at our Huddersfield and we'll be sure to share your kind words. Thanks again Elizabeth and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Fantastic customer service as always thankyou
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Tina, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. It's great to know that once again you were pleased with the service that you received from us. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
This is my second car from Appleyards, been assisted by Christian both times, very helpful and explains everything, whole process is done for you, couldn't be happier with the service and my car
(Huddersfield) - Posted 4 days ago
Thank you very much for your review. It's great to hear how pleased you are with your Suzuki Ignis and also the service that you received from Christian at our Huddersfield dealership. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring and thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard to supply your new car.
I had my Sx4 in for its MOT last week and the team were brilliant.They talked me through what would need doing and made arrangements for me to hold on to the courtesy car over the weekend so I wouldn’t be without transport. They definitely have a “go that extra mile” attitude to make sure you have the best experience whilst using there services. When I got the car back it was all fresh and washed which I honestly didn’t expect as previous garages Iv used never did this service. Overall very happy and I’ll be back in 12months!!
(Bradford) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi Emma, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from Dan and the team at our Bradford dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind words. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Emma, we really appreciate your support and we look forward to seeing you again in 12 months.
Quick, no nonsense reliable and honest service. Great job guys.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 4 days ago
Craig and the team were extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout my experience. I travelled a long way to collect and everything was ready for when I arrived considering it was a tight turnaround from first enquiry. Would highly recommend. Really pleased with car and service.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Gemma, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to hear how pleased you are with your Nissan Juke and also the service that you received from Craig and the team. We appreciate your feedback Gemma and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
I was very impressed with the customer service. The person who did all the arrangements for me, Matthew Hudson, at Appleyard's in Bradford, was fantastic. It is sometimes not easy for a woman buying a car, but he dealt with everything very professionally and made all the arrangements so quickly and easily. Everything went smoothly from start to finish. The car was ready on time as promised and I am extremely pleased with it. I will be sticking with Colin Appleyard's in the future. Many thanks.
(Bradford) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Mrs Parkin, Thank you very much for your review. We're really pleased to hear how happy you are with your New Suzuki Swift and also the service that you received from Matthew. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. We appreciate your feedback Mrs Parkin and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Had our Jimny service and repaired by Colin Appleyard on Thursday- as usual, the Service and Speed of Repair were Excellent! Barry and Angela who run the service desk kept me fully informed of what was happening with our car; because they had to keep our Jimny overnight Barry found us a cute little hybrid Ignis courtesy car - so the routine of our working lives was not disrupted. Colin Appleyard Suzuki in Ashton Under Lyne is fantastic. I can't fault them! And they are so warm and genuinely friendly it's a shame they don't open on December 25 so we could spend Christmas with them !
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Carolyn and Mark, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. It's great to know that once again you were happy with the service you received from Barrie and Angela and we'll be sure to share your kind comments, they mean a lot. Thanks again Carolyn and Mark, we really appreciate your support and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
3rd Service for my Vitara, and once again first class customer service. Collected and delivered complete with a great clean, even sent a short video of my car getting a health check (nice touch) I cannot fault anyone at Ashton and special recognition goes to Barry on the desk to Paul the Technician, both a credit to your company and I expect the reason why Colin Appleyard always gets 5 star reviews. As long as I am treated this well, I will continue to use their services. Thank you
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Jan, Thanks very much for your review. It's great to know that once again you were happy with the service you received from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind words. We appreciate your feedback Jan and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for once again choosing Colin Appleyard to service and maintain your Suzuki Vitara.
They replaced the battery in my car key. Quick service
Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you had a 5 star experience.
Excellent customer service! Having my car collected and returned was such a bonus! The driver was such a lovely, friendly young man! Must say very tempted by the car he left!! Thank you to everyone Keep safe!!
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks very much for your review. It's great to know you were happy with the all round service that you received from the team at our Bradford dealership and we'll be sure to share your comments. Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
Just got the first ever main dealer service on any car I’ve ever owned. A 48k service on a Subaru Forester. Very thorough and I was sent a video. There was a couple of advisories for the MoT. No pressure from the dealer for them to replace the tyre or brake pads (jobs I van do myself). Work was also done free under warranty. Not expensive as I imagined and I got a loyalty discount.
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 27th November 2021
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Graeme, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review and share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from the team at our Ashton dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. We appreciate your support Graeme and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard to Service and MOT your Subaru Forester.
Great customer service. Always feel confident that my car has been throughly check over. I feel happy that my car🚘 is safe on the road.
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your review, we appreciate your support.
Great customer service
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Bought a Vitara in summer 2021, having no previous knowledge of Suzuki. I did my research and landed at Colin Appleyard, Huddersfield. From start to finish, the experience was a positive one. Thanks to every member of staff: sales, service, parts - all excellent. Special mention must go to Paul from the workshop, who I bumped into completely by accident prior to my purchase and who offered his extensive advice and expertise. Paul, you may not be ‘front of house’, but you’re a great ambassador for the brand and a credit to the company - thank you, your help was invaluable. I’m enjoying the Vitara, which turned out to be exactly the right vehicle for me, and I hope to continue my association with Colin Appleyard in future. Very satisfied, thank you again.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago