Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

DAVID BUXTON
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Nigel simpson
John Shields
Excellent and efficient organisation and service during these very difficult Covid times ..... thank you for all your ongoing care and commitment!
Although I ended up buying a car from Batchelors in York, simply because of the vehicle itself, the gentlemen at Colin Appleyard were excellent in their help and support when I was considering one of their used vehicles they had in stock. Their manner was both friendly and professional, sensitive to the requirements of the buyer and offering great advice. I could not recommend them highly enough, and when I search for my next car, they will be at the top of my list.
Struggled to order on line but called the shop. Ian was very helpful and we completed the order over the phone. My new RST boots arrived promptly. Good quality, a great price on Black Friday, and the service provided was second to none. Thank you.
Fantastic service and generally great all round 😊
Excellent service from staff still have to ring them back great service
It is no surprise why you are constantly getting 5 star reviews.
Initially had my Vitara booked in for service and MOT on 24/11 in Ashton, however having seen your Covid video, I was not able to conform to your regulations .After a call to your servicing department Barry suggested getting my car picked up and dropped off on the 25/11. Absolutely worked for me. Car picked up and returned immaculately cleaned by Paul. Cannot fault anything. Mr Appleyard i have now been dealing with your dealership in Ashton for some time, and you have a fantastic team there. Special recognition to Barry(servicing)Paul(valeting)
barrie helpful & polite. sorted my quries. paul the technician excellent job. thank you. I know I can depend on them for their knowledge & satisfaction. I trust them very much.
Took my Suzuki Alto to Colin Appleyard in Ashton-u-Lyne for its Service and MOT on 23rd Nov. 2020. Barry and staff very polite and I was very pleased with the result. Price was what I expected in todays climate, therefore all’s good. Many thanks go to Barry on reception and the engineer who serviced my Suzuki Alto. Thanks again
Great service as always, strict Covid measures in place. I really appreciate the video clip showing in great detail the health check, and clearly pointing out any issues. Many thanks again
Cannot fault the parts department over the years for their commitment and dedication to being as good as they are

Many thanks to Ian Lennie - top bloke

I would just like to say that I am very pleased with the service I received when my vehicle - Nissan Navara RU55JNR was booked in for a recall and warranty work. I was treated like royalty and was very well looked after. Vehicle was ready before the original time they gave me and minimal work time was lost.
Thank you very much for your brilliant work and service.
We usually dread the process of purchasing a car but found our experience today to be painless and very straightforward. Richard answered and solved our questions and was very fair. No schmulzy sales patter just great customer service. We left feeling very confident that we had a good and fair deal and if any problems were to arise in the future they would be swiftly dealt with.
Booked in for new front tyres fitted no problem and in quick time we’ll done great job
Barry took my Vitara in to Ashton at very short notice to fix a tyre problem that was seemingly beyond our local tyre depot. Speedy, professional service and it was done for free. Even if we wanted to switch car makes (and we don't) it would be very hard to do it. 10/10 for customer service.
Martin Kitchin
The video that you send to customers the background radio need to be turned down as cannot hear the mechanic
Did you know, this family run business is quietly funding breakfasts for school children in Huddersfield? No song and dance, just getting on with doing the right thing for their community.
10/10
They are so helpful when they are needed.nothing is too much trouble.Anita McLean
The car was ready for when I arrived. No hard sell of insurance etc. Happy customer.
Service And Mot undertaken on my elderly mothers Alto. Car collected and returned by dealership which was extremely helpful. Jason is always extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.
I will always recommend Colin Appleyard Huddersfield, the staff are friendly and courteous no matter what query you have. Recently had my car serviced and they kept me updated throughout the process. Matt and Mike are always happy to help and put you at ease, especially during these stressful times.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.65 based on 1,362 reviews