Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy
Colin Appleyard were brilliant when I recently bought my Honda forza 125 Brilliant & helpful staff Polite and kept me up to updated delivered Excellent services l would recommend the dealership to anyone and salesman TIM big thanks
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Tim and The Team at our Motorcycle branch and we will certainly forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your review, Take Care and we hope you enjoy your Honda 125.
Excellent service
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Zoe, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review we really appreciate it. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again.
Reception staff were friendly and helpful. Very happy with my service and MOT.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Martin, Good to hear from you and thanks for the 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Colin and The Team at our Keighley dealership and will be sure to let them know. Thanks again Martin for your feedback, we really appreciate it and very much value your continued loyalty.
Good friendly service and parts arrived when they should of.
Hi, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you are happy with the service that you received from us. Thanks again.
I went in with a limited time to discuss purchase of a car, agreed a deal very quickly , with minimum fuss or hard sell. Collected car today, two days later and I am very, very pleased with it. Matthew Lee of Ashton u Lyne was professional, courteous and patient with me. Made the whole experience excellent. I would recommend the dealership to anyone and salesman Matthew in particular.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Mrs Hitchcock, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us a 5 star review. We so pleased to hear how happy you are with your Kia Picanto and also with the service that you received from Matthew. Thanks again Mrs Hitchcock for your review, enjoy your car and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Excellent service, did everything I requested.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear that you received excellent service from our Nissan dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again for your review.
Great service yet again for my MOT and car service, lovely staff always polite and friendly.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Emily, Good to hear from you and many thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. We're very pleased to hear that once again you received great service from The Team at our Keighley dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words onto them. Thanks again for your feedback Emily and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Lovely service staff reception and workshop. Prompt, friendly and efficient
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Lis, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how friendly and efficient you found the staff to be at our Keighley dealership. We wish you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your New Suzuki Swift and would also like to thank you for your continued loyalty. Thanks again Lis.
Hi yes I have purchased a Suzuki vitara from Ashton under Lyne. Yes its a great car to drive . This was the first time i have purchased one of these cars very economical to drive . The staff at Aston under Lyne al, very well, presented very helpful . Would definitely go back to this company. Pat
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Pat, Thanks very much for the great review. We're very happy to hear how pleased you are with your Suzuki Vitara and that you were well looked after by the staff at our Ashton dealership. Thanks again Pat for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Purchased a second hand S Cross from the Ashton Branch following several visits to the branch. Had been dithering between several options, but decided on a nearly new car as best for my circumstances, though there were some good deals on new as well. Test drives arranged easily and sales exec Matt was good at keeping well away from any attempt at hard sales or trying to "close" the deal till I was ready...though there was a little bit of having to get every single aspect of the deal agreed with the manager which seems a bit un necessary but I guess stops sales teams land sliding on every sale. Car was ready for collection as agreed and one very minor issue was addressed immediately by the valet team....All round a better experience than dealing with car sales generally and certainly head and shoulders better than several local dealerships I engaged with whilst looking for this purchase....would certainly return for the next one!
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thanks for leaving a 5 star review. We really appreciate it! It's great to hear that Matt at our Ashton dealership provided you with a good all round experience and we will certainly forward your kind words onto him. Thanks again for your feedback and we wish you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Suzuki S-Cross.
Prompt efficient service as per usual. No complaints what so ever.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Littleford, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with the service that you received from our Ashton dealership and we will certainly forward your kind words on. Thanks again, we really appreciate your feedback and very much value your loyalty.
Colin Appleyard Bradford were brilliant when I recently bought my Celerio from them. John was great to deal with and worked us out a great deal, everything was dealt with smoothly including trading our old cars in. Couldn't praise them enough.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Alison, Great to hear from you and thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're really pleased to hear how well John at our Bradford dealership looked after you and we will certainly forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Alison and we wish you many miles of Safe and Happy motoring in your Suzuki Celerio.
Everything went fine great service Karl was a great help.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you for leaving us a 4 star review. We're very pleased to hear that Karl at our Huddersfield dealership provided you with great service and that everything went well. Thanks again for your review and we wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your Jeep Renegade.
Good customer service collected and delivered my car to and from work. Polite and keep me updated on my mot and service
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mrs Hinsley, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear how well the staff at our Bradford dealership looked after you and kept you updated. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again.
I bought a Nissan today and was thrilled with the support I got. I was happy to get a helpful salesman instead of somebody just wanting my money! Thank you Ashley.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Eve, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear how well Ashley at our Nissan dealership looked after you and will certainly forward your kind words on. Thanks again Eve and we look forward to seeing you when you take delivery of your New Nissan Micra.
Picked a used Honda up from Mikey and the customer service exceeded all my expectations. A credit to the company..
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Phil, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're very pleased to hear that the customer service you received from us exceeded all your expectations and we will certainly forward your kind words on to Mikey at our motorcycle branch. Thanks again Phil, Enjoy your bike and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Just had our car serviced using their service plan. We cannot fault their performance. Thanks.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Gilmartin, Thank you very much for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from the staff at our Bradford dealership and we will certainly forward your comments onto them. Thanks again and we very much look forward to providing you with the same service in the future.
I took my Suzuki Ignis in for it's annual MOT today and was delighted it passed the latter. As usual I was greeted with a broad smile from Barrrie,handed my keys over and sat in the waiting area.It was peaceful and was able to do some internet work. Thanks to P.Simpkins for and staff at the Ashton garage for your kindness and courteous manner to a long standing customer, P.Burton.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Philomena, Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear how well Barrie and the team looked after you at our Ashton dealership and will certainly forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear that once again you have experienced this. Thank again Philomena, we really appreciate your feedback and very much value your continued loyalty.
Brilliant & helpful service staff. Excellent updating of information about my car’s health check, service and MoT (including sending a video).
Hi, Many thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear how brilliant, helpful and informative you found our staff to be. Thanks again for your review, we really appreciate it.
Excellent service and care. Staff pleasant and personable. Car washed and vacuumed every visit.
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear how pleasant and personal you found our staff to be on each of your visits to us. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.64 based on 1,020 reviews