Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family run business selling new and used cars. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and are ready to provide you with the best possible service and in 2021 we celebrated our 50th anniversary.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 2nd September 2021
G Bridges
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
Jonathan Redman
First class service from Steve, he did not badger us or press us like some salespeople do just left us alone to look. When we did need help he was very helpful.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi David, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from Steve and we'll be sure to share your kind words. Thanks again David, we appreciate your support and we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki S-Cross.
I was very pleased with the customer service, there showed politeness, expertise, & communication skills, The cost of what i had done was reasonable, not through roof like some car dealerships, it was all done a day, & my car was fully valleted, which was a lovely surprise 🙂 Thank you so much Colin Appleford, colleagues.
(Bradford) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Mrs Smith, Thanks very much for your feedback. We're pleased to know you were happy with the service that you received from Dan and the team at our Bradford dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind words, they mean a lot. Thanks again Mrs Smith, we appreciate your support and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Bought my 1st car this week and the service and customer care from the Keighley garage has been brilliant. Timely and informative responses. No complaints at all.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Stuart, Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from Steve and the team here at our Keighley dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Stuart, enjoy your Suzuki Swift and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Our Suzuki Vitara required it's 1st 12 monthly service, we were expertly dealt with by Angela & Barrie. . . Not forgetting David who helped us operate the coffee machine. . These staff were helpful,polite & courteous, Thank you.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Helen, Thanks very much for your review. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the all round service that you received from Angela, Barrie and David. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. We appreciate your feedback Helen and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard to service your Suzuki Vitara.
Helpful friendly staff who were very informative when helping me chose my car
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Shaunna, Thank you for your review. It's great to know you found Nick and the team at our Ashton dealership to be helpful and informative. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Enjoy your Suzuki Swift Shaunna and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Thank you for super quick repair to my Juke took just a day and a half from start to returning it back to me. Many thanks to receptionist Kaley for understanding and help.
Hi Sally, Thanks very much for your 5 star review. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from Kaley. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Sally, we appreciate your support.
I booked my Swift in for service with Matt the service engineer on reception to my day and time requirements. The service was carried out very professionally and the car returned to me, cleared and on time. I thank Matt and the workshop for being helpful.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mr Gibson, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for your review. We're really pleased to hear how happy you were with the service you received from Matt and the team at our Huddersfield dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind comments, they mean a lot. Thanks again Mr Gibson and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
We love our new car (swift) and Nick Hughes was so kind and helpful in everyway. Than you.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear how pleased you are with your New Suzuki Swift and also the service that you received from Nick. We appreciate your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
we needed to change the car as my husband is not very mobile at the moment, Simon helped us to find the perfect car for our needs and turned the whole thing round very quickly and efficiently.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Christine, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. It's great to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from Simon and we'll be sure to share your kind comments, they mean a lot. Thanks again Christine for your feedback, we appreciate your support and we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Vitara.
Very good service and kept informed through video of health check of my car excellent
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Martin, Thank you very much for your 5 star review. It's great to know you were happy with the service that you received from Angela and the team. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. We appreciate your feedback Martin and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard to service your Suzuki Vitara.
Good service my car collected and brought back to my home had full service M O T and valet.Very happy with the service been with Colin Appleyard for over eight years.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Beryl, Many thanks for your review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you were with the service that you received from the team at our Ashton dealership, we'll be sure to share your comments. Thanks again Beryl, we appreciate your support and we value your continued loyalty.
Thankyou for my recent service also for the valeting which I really appreciated 🙂👌
Hi Mrs Clegg, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great to know you were happy with the service that you received from us. Thanks again Mrs Clegg, we appreciate your support.
I bought a car from this garage last Saturday. The service was brilliant and nothing was too much effort for the staff. They went out of their way to ensure that the car was ready for me at a convenient time. The inside and outside of the car was spotless and all of the necessary paper work was ready in an organised file. Thank you very much; I will definitely be using this garage again in the future.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Chloe, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. It's great to hear how pleased you are with your Suzuki Baleno and also the service that you received from Mat and the team at our Ashton dealership. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring Chloe and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
First service on my Suzuki Swift. Top notch after sales from Barry n the staff from arrival to leaving. They are a credit to Colin Appleyard and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone looking for a new or used motor
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Steve, Good to hear back from you and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It’s always great to hear from customers who would feel confident recommending us after visiting our dealership. We appreciate your feedback Steve and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard to service your Suzuki Swift.
Very professional, service completed on time.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Anthony, Thank you for your review. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Anthony, we appreciate your support and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
There are not many Subaru garages around and Colin Appleyard at Ashton-under-Lyne is the nearest to my home although about an hour’s drive away. I don’t drive a lot and have done about 12,000 miles from new in my 4-year-old Subaru XV. So, the last couple of times it needed a bit of a service or MoT, I took it to the A-u-L branch and sat in comfort in the corner of the sales room, reading a book, and took my lunch. Barrie and Angela checked up on me every now and again – I think it’s just part of their excellent customer relations – to be sure that I knew how to use the free coffee machine. They had given me an appointment at a convenient time to avoid rush-hour traffic and didn’t try to talk me into more than the car needed. The last thing that I’ll mention is that I was very impressed by the standard of the COVID protection on the premises and shown by the staff.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Professor David Norman, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It's great to know how pleased you were with the all round service that you received from Barrie and Angela at our Ashton dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind words, they mean a lot. Thanks again Professor David Norman, we appreciate your support and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Thank you once again . Pleasant efficient staff. Helpful and courteous. Thanks for booking my service quickly and the use of courtesy car.
Hi Stuart, Good to hear from you and it's great to know that once again you were pleased with the service you received from Dan and the team at our Bradford dealership, we'll be sure to share your kind words. Thanks again Stuart and we look forward to providing you with the same great service on your next visit.
Service staff are polite, helpful and efficient. Excellent customer service for remote customers who need a courtesy car or collect and return service. The service was efficiently and effectively carried out with a video provided of my car once completed to highlight that all was in good order. Would highly recommend.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks very much for your review. It’s always great to hear from customers who would feel confident recommending us after visiting our dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind words with Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership. We appreciate your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Fabulous garage.fabulous service.suzuki headquarters need to update their car range .current car range looks 'beige.need to gives suzuki dealerships great cars to sell.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for your review. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Mike and the team at our Huddersfield dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind words. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Supply for vehicles is low at the moment and demand remains high, however, we have taken on board your comments regarding the current car range we have. Thanks again for your feedback, we appreciate your support.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.73 based on 2,244 reviews