Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family run business selling new and used cars. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and are ready to provide you with the best possible service and in 2021 we celebrated our 50th anniversary.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Philip Whitehead
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Jon .
The order of my new car was very good and would recommend calin appleyard
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi James, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. It's great for us to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from Michael when ordering your vehicle and we look forward to handing over your New Suzuki S-Cross to you in August.
Barry was very helpful with my service and was finished on time and ready to pickup thanks.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Colin, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for sharing your thoughts with us. It's great for us to know how pleased you were with the service that you received from Barrie and the team, we'll be sure to forward your comments on. Thanks again Colin and we'll look forward to providing you with the same great service on your next visit.
Great service as always, highly recommend for sales & service. Thank you
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you had a 5 star experience and we'll be sure to share your comments with Mike and the team at Huddersfield, they mean a lot. Thanks again.
Great customer service quick and helpful
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we appreciate your support.
Very helpful and efficient
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks very much for your review. We're glad you found Barrie and the team to be helpful and efficient. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Took my car in at short notice to be checked for a slow puncture. Fault found and repaired, service friendly and efficient as usual.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Pat, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. We're really pleased to hear that once again you were happy with the service that you received from Dan and the team at our Bradford dealership. All the best Pat and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Great customer service, they collected my vehicle and within the hour I received a video inspection report,all very efficient the vehicle was returned with the relevant paperwork and service book stamped and as a bonus it even had a wash. Thank you all at Colin Appleford top service.
Hi David, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We do pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again David, we appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Matt service dept sorted out my issues he was brill
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Vitara was picked up, serviced and returned at a competative price! Excellent service!
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mark, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. We're glad you had a 5 star experience.
Always enjoy friendly helpful staff and the efficient service. The service plan ensures value for money. I renewed my plan on this visit but a little disappointed to find the wash &vac facility is no longer included.
Absolutely excellent customer service from start to finish! Michael Wright was extremely friendly, encouraging and not at all pushy when it came to me purchasing my car and part-exing my old Swift. He listened to everything I said and answered all of my questions. Every need was catered for, he talked me through the process, showed me how to use the car and it’s gadgets, even sorted out the retention of my private plate and getting the plates put on the new car and the tax that was owed on my old car. The whole team who I met with were all friendly and polite, everybody offered to do extra than necessary and I felt like my time was important to them. Massive THANKYOU to everyone at Ashton- Under-Lyne! :-)
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 3rd June 2021 Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Jenny, WOW - Great photo's. Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. We're very pleased to hear how happy you were with the service that you received from Michael and the team at our Ashton dealership and we'll be sure to share your kind words, they mean a lot. Thanks again Jenny, we wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Swift and very much look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Originally ordered a Transit from Ford. Appalling customer service from Ford main dealer, came across our Navara at Appleyards by chance, so glad I did. Brilliant from the first to last , canceled Ford with glee. Now buying from Appleyards, forever!!
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Linus, Thanks very much for the glowing review. It's great for us to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Ashley and the team at our Nissan dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Linus, we really appreciate your support and wish you all the very best with your New Nissan Navara.
Very professional, did exactly what they said they would, saw the video of the checks, they said it would take 3 hours from the time we dropped it off and they rang for us to pick it up, 2 45, well done and thank you😃😃
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Barry, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Barry, we appreciate your support.
the sales man mathew butterfield great service with our new car he is great to deal with
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Kenneth, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for sharing your thoughts with us. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Matthew and we'll be sure to forward your kind words on, they mean a lot. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your New Suzuki Swift and thanks for once again choosing Colin Appleyard, we value your loyalty.
Car in for service they found a puncture in nearside front did a repair for free what more can you ask top class
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Jim, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Jim, we appreciate your support.
My late husband and I have dealt with Matthew for many years and now that I have to buy cars on my own I know that I can trust him implicitly to get me into the vehicle that I really love. He us a credit to Colin Appleyard
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mary, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for the glowing review. We're so pleased to hear that once again Matthew was on hand and able to share his knowledge with you, ensuring the choice was right. We wish you all the very best with your New Suzuki Vitara Mary and thank you for once again choosing Matthew and the team here at Colin Appleyard Keighley.
Brilliant to deal with and hastle free. I would highly recommend. I would personally like to thank Ashley who looked after me
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Louise, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for your review. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Ashley and we'll be sure to share your comments, they mean a lot. Thanks again Louise, we appreciate your support and very much hope you enjoy your New Nissan Juke.
Excellent service &mot carrried out at Colin Appleyard Ashton always friendly and efficient.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi James, Thanks very much for your review. It's great to hear that once again Barrie and the team provided you with a 5 star service. Thanks again James, we appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
My wife bought a car from Colin Appleyard earlier this year. We were so happy with the service that I decided that I would change mine. I was looked after extremely well by Dean and also Matt who sold the first car to my wife. We were treated very well and under no pressure unlike some dealers in the past. I eventually decided against changing for the time being but I will be making Colin Appleyard my first port of call when I do change in the future. Good old fashioned service and excellent communication.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Dave, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a family run business we do pride ourselves on the levels of service we provide and it's great to hear that you and Mrs Frost have both experienced this. Thanks again Dave for your review, hope all is good with the Suzuki Swift and we'll look forward to being of service to you again in the future.
Regarding my recent car purchase from Colin Appleyards, Ashton, I was very satisfied with the way the sale was conducted. I'm very happy with my car. And l have every confidence in the after sales/service as I have been a customer for .any years.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for sharing your thoughts with us. It's great for us to know how pleased you are with your New Suzuki Vitara and also the service that you received from Matt and the team. Thanks once again, we appreciate your support and very much value your continued loyalty.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.69 based on 1,771 reviews