Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020
John Shields
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 13th June 2020
John Shields
I bought a new Ignis on 29th of December2020. I was impressed with the professionalism of the sales advisor Matthew Butterfield as he explained information about the car I wanted, the finance and ensured I would be able to collect my car within the week. When I saw my car I was very happy, and i have been happy with the performance of the car since.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's fantastic to hear how pleased you are with your New Suzuki Ignis and also the service that you received from Matthew. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Sharon, take care and keep enjoying that new motor.
We have used the Ashton under Lyne garage for at least 10 years. Luckily my cars have been very reliable, so our only experience of customer service has only been services and MOT’s. Gone above and beyond again this week....thank you to Barry and his team.
Hi Ann, Good to hear from you and many thanks for the glowing review. It's great to hear how satisfied you have continued to be with the service you received from Barrie and the team at our Ashton dealership and we will share your kind words. Thanks once Ann, we appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty over all these years.
Colin Appleyard have never failed to be all round highly satisfactory for me.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Carole, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we really appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty.
I was left to browse in peace. Ian the salesman I dealt with was brilliant. No hassle. The day I collected the car the process was really quick and again hassle/ stress free. The car was immaculate on collection. Ian also explained every feature of the car to make it perfectly clear how to use everything before I left. I will definitely recommending them in the future.
(Bradford) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Alex, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. It's great for us to know how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Ian at our Bradford dealership and we will forward your kind words on. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Swift and thanks once again for your feedback, we really appreciate your support.
Great customer service from Paddy at Nissan, Keighley. Thanks Darren for the informative MOT video.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to hear how pleased you were with the service that you received from Paddy and Darren at our Nissan dealership and we will forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Fantastic customer service, very helpful staff.
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again, we really appreciate your support.
Very well organised. All the paperwork was prepared and available. Staff were very pleasant
and so it was a very calm and well managed transfer.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Kath, Great to hear from you and thanks very much for sharing your thoughts with us. We're very pleased to hear how well everything went for you. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Kath, enjoy your New Suzuki Ignis and all the best for 2021.
Everything to do with the pre sales and sale of the car was good, I've not had to do anything after the sale as yet, only had the car two days, but a couple of their staff have been in touch to say get in touch if any problems. So far so good.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Tony, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great to hear that so far so good you're happy with the service that you've received from us here at Colin Appleyard's. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Ignis and look forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks again, we appreciate your feedback.
very happy with my customer experience with all staff of Colin Appleyard at A-U-L branch. make you feel welcome, one of the family, I would recommend them.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi John, It's great to hear from you and thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's fantastic to receive your feedback regarding your experience with Colin Appleyard Ashton. We're very pleased to hear the service our staff provided made you feel like family, Thanks again, we value your support.
Excellent service as always
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Paul, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for the great review. We really do appreciate your support.
Cracking people with a fab attitude
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Shahida, Thank you very much for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback.
Fantastic service and Very helpful staff.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Dave, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
Malcolm was excellent at Colin appleyards in Keighley helped me every step of the way to surprise my husband by fitting heated grips without him knowing then surprise him when he turned up to pick bike up would recommend everytime so efficient good price as well and was done quick in two hours and had wheel fitted at same time
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Maureen, Thanks very much for the great review. This is fantastic to hear, we're so pleased that Malcolm and the team were able to assist in the surprise for your husband and we will forward your kind words on. Thanks again Maureen, we really appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Hi, we recently bought our car from Colin Appleyard bradford.Thanks to Ian who gave us a happy and pleasant car buying experience.he was so friendly,organised and nice, gave us excellent service.we would definitely recommend Ian & Colin Appleyard Bradford to our friends for their great service and support.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Kumaar, Great to hear back from you and we're so pleased to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Ian at our Bradford dealership, we will forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Mr Kumaar, we appreciate your support and very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Celerio.
Having bought my previous car from the Keighley branch, I knew they are dealership to be trusted. Everything went perfectly from start to finish. Matthew was superb to deal with, explaining everything thouroughly. I wouldn't hesitate to get my next car from there & would recommend everyone do the same. Nice little touch at the end too with a free bottle of wine & having my car presented to me in their new drive out garage. 1st class service.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi David, Great to hear back from you and many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We're very pleased to hear how happy you were with the service that you received from Matthew and we will forward your kind words onto him. Thanks again David for your review, here's wishing you all the best, enjoy the wine and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
From the first contact to picking up I can not praise the team, Matthew is polite, answered loads of questions, even during lockdown we where kept informed. If you want a new or used car, contact Matthew he is very helpful and professional. P.S. loving the car & the Mrs enjoyed the wine 🍷. Thank you.
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 14th December 2020
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Brett, Good to hear back from you and thanks very much for the glowing review. It's great to hear how pleased you are with your Toyota and also the service that you received from Matthew. Thanks again Brett for sharing your thoughts with us, we'd like to wish you all the very best and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future. Glad Mrs Booth enjoyed the wine.
Anyone buying a new or used car go here first. Very friendly staff
couldn't do enough for us and some really nice cars. Left a very happy customer.
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Stephen, Thank you very much for the great review. We really do appreciate your feedback and it's fantastic to hear how pleased you are with your Suzuki Swift and also the service that you received from Michael. We wish you many miles of safe and enjoyable motoring, enjoy Christmas and all the best for 2021.
Friendly, helpful, not at all pushy and a reasonably priced car.
My second car after having two bikes from Appleyards too.
One happy long-term customer.
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Matthew, Great to hear from you and thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback, we really appreciate it and very much value your continued loyalty. Thanks again Matthew, here wishing you all the best and we very much hope you enjoy your Nissan Note.
Just had my car serviced and MOT at Bradford, excellent customer service, as usual, Jason and his team always go above and beyond to make sure everything is fine
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. It's great for us to hear that once again you received excellent service from Jason and the team at Bradford. Thanks again for your feedback, we appreciate your support and very much value your loyalty.
From enquiring about part exchange and finance to picking up my new car, it was a completely seamless transaction. Thanks go to Richard and Ian for making it so.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Julia, Good to hear back from you and many thanks for your review. We're very pleased to hear that all went well and was easy and straight forward. We hope you enjoy your Suzuki Swift Julia and thanks for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.66 based on 1,407 reviews