Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Cornmill Garage, Halifax Road

Tell us how Colin Appleyard LTD made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Matthew was absolutely brilliant. Thoroughly explained all the finance etc, really friendly and he was really patient when my grandad came with me to pick the car up and grandad began telling him his life story! I would recommend collin appleyard to anyone.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Laura, Good to hear from you and many thanks for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. It's great for us to hear how pleased your are with the service that both yourself and your grandad received from Matthew at our Huddersfield dealership and we will be sure to let Matthew know. Thanks again Laura, We wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your New Suzuki Swift and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Quick and efficient
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Jeffrey. Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're really pleased to hear that you received quick and efficient service from our Nissan dealership and we look forward to providing you with the same efficient service in the future. Thanks again Jeffrey, We appreciate your feedback.
A warm welcome after a 2 hour drive to view a nearly new Citroen C5.Freindly professional service throughout the purchase by Matthew . No effort spared in time taken during the whole process. Would thoroughly recommend this dealership to anyone.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Chris, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're delighted to hear how pleased you are with the service that you received from Matthew and we will forward your kind words onto him. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. We very much hope your enjoy your Citroen C5 and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Wasn’t very helpful came down in the October , never had a phone call back until this week how ridiculous!! Said he was looking all this time for a car !! 5 months !! Won’t be coming bk again ! Bought a car other week so you have lost out on a SALE !!
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - your feedback is important & allows us to ensure a continual improvement in the services we provide. We are obviously sorry to hear that there has been a clear breakdown in communication and would like to apologise for this. From the information provided we are unable to identify which of our dealerships your comments relate to. If you are able to fill in the form located at the following link we will certainly look into this - https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
Straight down the middle! By chance was driving by Appleyards Keighley March 2019 and spotted new Jimny demonstrator parked outside. Spoke to Matthew who invited me to try it out there and then - I did and loved it. Placed my £500 deposit but was warned it could take up to a year before delivery and price may increase. Got a call from Matthew second week February 2020 saying he'd got the black one I ordered. Price had increased only by amount he had initially advised and I drove it away in it the following week. I'll ask for Matthew next time. Oh yes!
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Tony, Great to hear back from you and thanks very much for the 5 star review. We're delighted to hear how pleased you are with your New Suzuki Jimny and also the service that you received from Matthew. Thanks again for your feedback Tony we really appreciate your support and wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your New Jimny.
Excellent salesman Nick was a delight to work with. We had already had a bad experience with the salesman at our more local Blackburn Suzuki dealership so drove much further to Ashton. Service was impeccable. Knowledgeable and clear communication with no pressure to purchase items not suitable for us. Very pleasant manner and high level of professionalism. Made us want to come back again and we did take out the service agreement, which we hadn’t planned to, because he inspired trust in your product. Deserves ten stars!
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Janice, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for the great review. We're so pleased to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you received from Nick and we will forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Janice for your review, we appreciate your support and very much value your business. Enjoy your New Suzuki Vitara and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Got my new Suzuki Vitara from Ashton under lyne branch of Colin Appleyard . It has to be the best car buying experience ever .Salesman Dean Harrison was brilliant in every way .No pushy gimmicks no hassle and he gave such perfect advice .It was so easy I cant thank you enough Well done .
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Adrian, Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. We're delighted to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Dean at our Ashton dealership and we will be sure to forward your kind words on. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Adrian for your review, we appreciate your support and very much value your business. Enjoy your New Suzuki Vitara and we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
I went to Colin Appleyard in Keighley today, I test drove a swift, never had a swift before. The car was amazing to test drive and will be collecting my new car soon!. The service from Patryk and Matthew was brilliant. Really made me feel at ease. I put my trust into them both and they both exceeded my intentions. I would Highley recommend Colin Appleyard at Keighley. Excellent service. Thank you.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Sophie, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. It's great for us to hear how pleased you are with the service that you received from both Matthew and Patryk, we will forward your kind words onto them. Thanks again Sophie and we look forward to seeing you when you take delivery of your Suzuki Swift.
Could not fault service from day I viewed my new car till the day I picked it up well done to Mathew
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Rob, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're very pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Matthew at our Ashton dealership. Thanks again Rob and here's wishing you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your Subaru Outback.
Excellent,highly recommended.Many thanks to Matthew for a very professional and efficient service from start until finish.
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thanks very much for the great review. We're very pleased to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you received from Matthew at our Keighley dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. We hope you enjoy your Suzuki Jimny and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Amazing customer service! Thank you to Stephen for all of his help!
(Keighley Suzuki) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Thank you very much for the great review. We're really pleased to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Stephen and we will be sure to forward your comments on. We hope you enjoy your Smart Fortwo and thank you for Choosing Colin Appleyard.
First rate customer service. Professional and courteous. Pleasant environment
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this.
This is the first time I have bought a Nissan and I am certain it won’t be the last! The service I have received from stepping foot into the shop and the after care after buying my car has been fantastic. A big thank you to ashley for all your help. I love my Juke :)
(Keighley Nissan) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Julie, Good to hear from you and many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback. We're delighted to hear how pleased you are with your Nissan Juke and also the service that you received from Ashley. Here's wishing you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Great service received from dean and a good price received for my part exchange. The used vitara i purchased was exactly as described over the phone by dean and came fully serviced. Would definitely recommend
(Ashton-under-Lyne) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi, Many thanks for taking the time to send us your feedback and leave us such a great review. We're delighted to hear how happy you are with the service that you received from Dean and we will be sure to forward your kind words on. Thanks again, we really appreciate your support and very much hope you enjoy your Suzuki Vitara.
Excellent service from start to finish. Ian was very informative and accommodating. I reccomend this company 100% to anyone thinking of buying a car, new or used. Thanks Ian at the Bradford branch for your wonderful service.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi David, Good to hear from you and thanks very much for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review. It's great for us to hear how satisfied you were with the service that you received from Ian at our Bradford dealership and we will forward your kind words onto him. We wish you many miles of Safe and Enjoyable motoring in your Suzuki Swift David and thank you for choosing Colin Appleyard.
Part - exchange offer was too low, based on some Car Magazine valuation, and very unrealistic for the age and condition of my car.
Good value, excellent service from everyone.
(Keighley Motorcycles) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Colin, Thanks very much for leaving us a 5 star review. We're so pleased to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you have received from the team at our motorcycle branch and we will forward your kind words onto them. Thanks again Colin, We really appreciate your support and look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
Scruffy person chucked his crisp packet out of the car window onto the street in Huddersfield on 21/2/2020 At 1:50 Says a lot about their attitude what a vile person. How ignorant!!!
Hi, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We hope you can please accept our apologies in the first instance. As our company vehicles are very rarely used by staff during the day due to been lent out to service customers we are unable to identify the said person as a member of our staff. If you are able to provide us with any more information we will ensure your comments are investigated and take any appropriate action as we can assure you that this is something we certainly would not tolerate. You can contact us at https://www.colinappleyard.com/company/feedback
The staff are always helpful. The customer service is brilliant.
(Bradford) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mr Jowett, Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. It's great to hear how satisfied you are with the service that you received from Jason and the team at our Bradford dealership. As a company we pride ourselves on providing great customer service and it's nice to hear you have experienced this. Thanks again Mr Jowett, We really appreciate your support and very much look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.
The service dept are excellent. They service the car and do a first class job.
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.65 based on 1,127 reviews