Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Colin Appleyard LTD
Over 7 Days
Read Colin Appleyard LTD Reviews

About Colin Appleyard LTD:

Established in 1971, Colin Appleyard is a family-style business selling new and used motorcycles and cars and associated parts, accessories and clothing. In the showrooms, on the telephone or online, we have long-serving, knowledgeable staff who understand our products and want to give the best possible service to our customers.

enquiries@colinappleyard.com

Andy Wakeman
Colin Appleyard LTD 5 star review on 8th March 2020
Chris
More Photos & Videos
Great service they picked up and returned my car on time. Service included car being sanitised which was unexpected but great fully received
Excellent service, collection and returned car on time as arranged. Very pleased with service and mot.Thank you.
Unfortunately my MOT was booked in for tomorrow 1st of July, which has been booked in for a good few weeks, but when I phoned last week to arrange the pick up which was talked about, you guest it, they don’t have enough staff & I am to far away, I was also promised to get a warranty check before the MOT, oh we won’t have time to do this ? Wonder what it means by we look after our customers
Kept me in touch. Collected car. Very satisfactory
Fantastic service as always forom Collin Appleyards, thank you. Door to door service from Matt on the Service Desk who came to our home, picked up our car and took it for its annual service and returned it to our door. Once again, thank you
Colin Appleyard staff are friendly, helpful and always provide me with sound information. They are one of the best companies that I have ever dealt with for customer care and prompt service. Wee done!!
The service received from the garage was first class throughout. They informed me of their closure du to the virus & on May Day bank holiday contacted me to arrange a suitable date for my car service & MOT along with arrangements to pick up my vehicle and return. During the course of the service I was informed of any necessary additional work that was necessary. Once again the attention to the customer was excellent.
We have just bought our third Suzuki Vitara and found the staff very helpful and friendly.
Normal efficient and friendly service
Extremely helpful and the service included both collection and return of the vehicle.
Always great service. Had my car service the week before lockdown. Car collected from home. Delivered back when completed. Good price for MOT and service. Also great communication from Barry at Ashton-under-Lyne.
I had my service and MOT at the Ashton branch. They picked up my car on time and sent me a video of the MOT. Excellent service, and they even put my clocks to the correct time. Very happy.
First service, informed them of a rattle not resolved. No information of what the problem was or that it had been looked at. I did get a useless video os a technician measuring tread depth on a cat that had don 7,000 miles. Not get impressed. Hoping they will respond.
Many times these guys have always helped me with my bike and always delivered. Excellent service probably the best motorcycle mechanics in Yorkshire hands down. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Colin Appleyard Bradford are fabulous. I've bought my car from them 6 years ago and their service has always been fantastic - friendly, professional and thorough. MY post-covid MOT and service were no exception, they collected and returned my car to me, covered head to toe in PPE and sanitised it before giving it back too. As and when the time comes to upgrade my car I will be looking to use them again without doubt.
My car was picked up and brought back in timely fashion and very clean. All aspects of the service were carried out and the car is fine
Happy whith the service I got on my 2 cars and service I have got over the years they always go that xtra mile at Colin applyards would recommend them to eny body ps liked the video o my car service
I've never had anything other than exceptional service from Colin Appleyard Bradford and my service and MOT yesterday were no exception. They called me as soon as they were open again to get my car booked in before it's due date, Tracy came over and collected my car (covered head to toe in PPE), the vehicle check was done and a little video was sent to me by text to reassure me everything was in good order, and after the service and MOT Tracy delivered it back and sanitised the car before handing the keys back over. Between my car being fabulous, any works always being incredibly competitively priced, and the great service I always get from the team there, as and when it's time for an upgrade I'll definitely be using them again - they're great!
Always friendly and helpful
Very courteous and keeping you informed of progress with your vehicle. Nothing seems to be to much trouble and they were certainly sticking to government guidelines in these difficult times. I can't fault them
Colin Appleyard LTD is rated 4.66 based on 1,210 reviews