Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee Reviews

Rectory Farm
Brewery Road
Pampisford

Tell us how Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee made you happy
Extremely professional and very helpful before and after punches , fast and efficient service .
Very pleased with the customer service and speed at which Coffee Solutions repaired my 18 year old coffee machine. It was returned to me looking like a brand new machine. Very happy and will most certainly use them again.
Great service really helpful service from Jan
Fast service, very polite staff on phone. Thank you.
Outstanding company to deal with from start to finish, Products and machines set up in showroom With demos and a wealth of knowledge from the team running me through my new bean 2 cup machine .
Thanks Mike for making this sale simply great.
great coffee machine and service .. i shall carry on using. Thank you
swift friendly service, and a great product. would recommend.
Marc Lamprell was a star! He’s incredibly helpful, providing guidance and support from start to finish.
I was recommended to this company by my brother in law and they didn't disappoint. The service from start to finish was brilliant and Mike was extremely helpful providing information on all of the coffee machines options based on my requirements.
Great service from all. Really helped me out of a muddle when equipment needed updating - very professional. Now moving over to using products too.
Arrived quickly in these trying times.
Ordered Sunday 19th arrived Friday 24th
Be a while until I open up to use though.
Great service from Coffee Solutions. Our company remains open and staff who are in have had a delivery of coffee today. Coffee Solutions staff are quick to act on emails, are friendly and are always looking after the customers needs even in these unprecedented times. Thank you Coffee Solutions.
Simply great service from start to finish
I always receive fantastic service from these guys. My first choice every time are the Cafe Velluto beans, beautiful flavour liked by all my customers.
Brunch Cafe
They were very helpful when our old coffee machine packed up.
They sold and delivered a second hand machine the next day.
Really good service.
Very helpful.
Great coffee, pleasant, easy and efficient to deal with. True 5 star suppliers
Five stars for the service and five stars for the Caffe Marco - always top quality for both - Cheers!
Excellent service. Have leased 3 machines through Coffee Solutions and nothing is too much trouble. Would definitely recommend them.
Muguel was great on the install and managed to entertain us all even though the cleaning is quite complicated to begin with. We've had positive feeback about the machine and the coffee from customers and staff. A big improvement on the last machone and good value for money
As the name implies its Simple Great Coffee!!! Excellent products, competitively priced and speedy delivery everytime, I personally would recommend them to anyone.
BRUNCH CAFE WOLVERHAMPTON