Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee Reviews

Read Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee Reviews

info@simplygreatcoffee.co.uk

Unit 3Rectory FarmBrewery RoadPampisford

Tell us how Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee made you happy
This a very good team of professionals for all things coffee.
Thank you helping us to purchase the new machine. You weee very accommodating with our request.
Regards
Portland cafe
Excellent customer service. Quick and easy process to buy the equipment and installation. Excellent and simple not complicated machine.
Great service and fast delivery.
Friendly staff
Very good excellent service
As always great service from Simply Great Coffee - they provided us with a machine 3 years ago and consumables in the meantime. Regular contact and speedy delivery's always made. Just had them back to install our new machine which produces better tasting Coffee than the main highstreets chains!! To put it in their words... It's simply, great, coffee!!
We required for our new offices and after researching various models found Coffee solutions for 2 new Giga machines refurbished machines. Jan Revill was our account manager and was extreamely helpful, through her hoensty and product knowledge she guided us so we could make an informed decision based on our needs. We also had numerous quirks in the way we had to deal with things like invoicing etc and Jan was exceptionally accommodating to our needs to ensure that my director was happy! She went above and beyond in my opinion! She was always on hand to take my calls and communication was superb followed up by aftersales too. Our trainer / installer Ashli was also great, he was super helpful and very enthusiastic and stayed onsite for as long as we needed to ensure that we were 100% happy with all the machine settings before he left (we had a lot of preferences to adjust) - we had a lot of fun during the training. I would highly recommend and I have full confidence that should I ever need to contact Jan moving forward with anything it will be easy.
Easy to order, quick & safe delivery, great coffee!
Fast, Freindly, Efficient service.
Not sure what I needed, however after speaking to Mike was put at ease and advised which machine would be best for our needs, super speedy delivery meant the next day we were putting the machine through trial operations and after a few minor problems we are now enjoying fantastic bean to cup coffee. Thanks to all your team and happy Christmas.

Ken Shield
Brilliant service . Everyone should be this friendly and professional .
I recently purchased a frankie A600 coffee machine from Coffee Solutions and I have been extremely impressed with the service I have received. I initally was going to purchase through a different supplier but when I made contact with Jan Revill not only did she manage to beat a very competitive quote she has been able to supply us with coffee beans that I have received such positive feedback from our customers. I will continue to purchase all my Coffee needs whilst we recieve this superb service.
Just bought Jura coffee machine service and information given at time of purchase most helpful as to what model to choose have enjoyed Coffee Solutions Coffee for many years previous to the purchase of this machine
Valli went above and beyond to help us out today! First class service. Thank you!!
Coffee Solutions has been fantastic. Having spent the best part of a year investigating coffee machines suitable for a high-volume fast-paced retail environment I had almost given up because of the vast range of options, and the complexity of machine specifications, purchase, service and lease agreements. Jan Revill from Coffee Solutions walked me through all the options and answered every question unambiguously and promptly. We chose a Franke machine, which was delivered and installed promptly and efficiently and Franke engineers have been quick to resolve the teething issues we experienced. The coffee the Franke machine produces is exceptional. And whilst it it cannot deliver some of the magic from a barista with a manual machine it is hugely efficient and our customers love it. I have already begun investigating how we can utilise a second machine and I will be back.
Extremely professional and very helpful before and after punches , fast and efficient service .
Very pleased with the customer service and speed at which Coffee Solutions repaired my 18 year old coffee machine. It was returned to me looking like a brand new machine. Very happy and will most certainly use them again.
Great service really helpful service from Jan
Fast service, very polite staff on phone. Thank you.
Outstanding company to deal with from start to finish, Products and machines set up in showroom With demos and a wealth of knowledge from the team running me through my new bean 2 cup machine .
Thanks Mike for making this sale simply great.
great coffee machine and service .. i shall carry on using. Thank you
Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee is rated 4.93 based on 164 reviews