Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee Reviews

Read Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee Reviews

info@simplygreatcoffee.co.uk

Unit 3Rectory FarmBrewery RoadPampisford

Tell us how Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee made you happy
Jan was AWESOME - it was a very last minute order for machines usually on a long lead time and she truly pulled a rabbit out of the hat to ensure I didn't have to open a new office without coffee which would have been a total disaster!
Wonderfull customer service and the best beans in town
Brilliant service ,quick delivery of coffee etc.Very helpful backup team .Visited us to iron out a few initial problems and talked us through on the phone with a little problem of temperatures. I would highly recommend this firm.Oh and the coffee is wonderful all our customers love it.
Very helpful and friendly
Great service from us being at the showroom to choose the machine to a smooth and simple install. Clear training given on the machine and the products are delicious, would highly recommend.
Simply Great Service too from Coffee Solutions. Our old vending machines traded in for newer version. Fast service and delivery by very knowledgeable and friendly people at Coffee Solutions!
Coffee Solutions have provided us with four filtered water dispensers. Their service has been first rate, backed up by excellent product knowledge, and competitive pricing. I would not hesitate to use them again in future.
Been using this company for over 4 years couldn’t fault them just had a lovely new coffee machine installed
Purchase a vending machine from this company and was given a long list of promises prior to completing the purchase. Once they had the money, the promises started to get broken. Requested a full refund and was declined despite it being in line with my consumer rights. Offered 6 month warranty, then told me it will cost me £295 + VAT
I have had an amazing experience with simply great coffee. Jan was my contact and was next level with over 30 years of knowledge to help me with my coffee solution. Jan is an asset to the company and a pleasure to talk to over the phone. Thank you Dan Jones
Great Staff, Great products, and great service.
just great people and great service, just because they are not the biggest does not mean they are not the best
Excellent service from Mike sorted out a difficult situation and all resolved
What a brilliant company!. I found Coffee Solutions from google and made an enquiry during lockdown and received a reply within the hour. I The staff were very helpful and the order was delivered very quickly. The price was the lowest I could find on 'the net' and the whole order was delivered in one drop. I would recommend this company and will use them next time i require something in there product range. It's nice to use a local small company who delivers on time.
3 years plus after getting ripped off am quite happy now
This a very good team of professionals for all things coffee.
Thank you helping us to purchase the new machine. You weee very accommodating with our request. Regards Portland cafe
Excellent customer service. Quick and easy process to buy the equipment and installation. Excellent and simple not complicated machine.
Great service and fast delivery. Friendly staff Very good excellent service
As always great service from Simply Great Coffee - they provided us with a machine 3 years ago and consumables in the meantime. Regular contact and speedy delivery's always made. Just had them back to install our new machine which produces better tasting Coffee than the main highstreets chains!! To put it in their words... It's simply, great, coffee!!
Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee is rated 4.89 based on 179 reviews