Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee Reviews

Read Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee Reviews

info@simplygreatcoffee.co.uk

Unit 3 Rectory Farm, Brewery Road, Pampisford

Tell us how Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee made you happy
Great service and great coffee
Calum your advice and technical skills need to be rewarded & addressed as they helped me out enormously yesterday morning . Could you please pass this on to Calum and his head of department as our business isn't the same with without Simply great coffee . Thank you Helen for passing messages on to Calum.
Great service
Great level of service, support and technical knowledge. Strongly recommended. Thank you
Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee 5 star review on 8th March 2022
Very pleased with my Coffee machine. Not having a lot of knowledge of Coffee machine, listening to Mike Cromwell experience. Helped me make the right choice
Great sercive
Outstanding customer service, even for a single unit in a domestic setting they go the extra mile and try and achieve a positive outcome. Lots of companies could learn from their customer service ethos.
Jan and the team were great! Ordering was simple, didn't sell us anything we didn't need. Delivery/install was prompt and polite. Reordering supplies met with the same level of service. Machine (Vitro S1) makes a very decent coffee so staff and customers happy! What's not to like?!
Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee 5 star review on 12th January 2022
We have been using Coffee Solutions for years if only people would understand it is not just the coffee machine, although that is important to get an excellent cup of coffee you have to have excellent coffee beans too. Coffee solutions have the best coffee I have ever tasted, just bought another new machine, not that we needed one as their coffee machines last forever, just wanted an upgrade for the office. if you want a fantastic cup of coffee go to Coffee Solutions, they have all the knowledge and will make sure you buy the correct one for you. with their coffee beans too you can't go wrong
Very quick delivery at a tricky time of year - refurbished machine good and working with no issues so far !
Jan was AWESOME - it was a very last minute order for machines usually on a long lead time and she truly pulled a rabbit out of the hat to ensure I didn't have to open a new office without coffee which would have been a total disaster!
Wonderfull customer service and the best beans in town
Brilliant service ,quick delivery of coffee etc.Very helpful backup team .Visited us to iron out a few initial problems and talked us through on the phone with a little problem of temperatures. I would highly recommend this firm.Oh and the coffee is wonderful all our customers love it.
Very helpful and friendly
Great service from us being at the showroom to choose the machine to a smooth and simple install. Clear training given on the machine and the products are delicious, would highly recommend.
Simply Great Service too from Coffee Solutions. Our old vending machines traded in for newer version. Fast service and delivery by very knowledgeable and friendly people at Coffee Solutions!
Coffee Solutions have provided us with four filtered water dispensers. Their service has been first rate, backed up by excellent product knowledge, and competitive pricing. I would not hesitate to use them again in future.
Been using this company for over 4 years couldn’t fault them just had a lovely new coffee machine installed
Purchase a vending machine from this company and was given a long list of promises prior to completing the purchase. Once they had the money, the promises started to get broken. Requested a full refund and was declined despite it being in line with my consumer rights. Offered 6 month warranty, then told me it will cost me £295 + VAT
I have had an amazing experience with simply great coffee. Jan was my contact and was next level with over 30 years of knowledge to help me with my coffee solution. Jan is an asset to the company and a pleasure to talk to over the phone. Thank you Dan Jones
Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee is rated 4.89 based on 189 reviews