Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee Reviews

Pampisford

Click Here

Tell us how Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Very friendly staff , Helpful - Have had one or two issues / misunderstandings but they have been sorted out straight away - I have now purchased three different machines from them and each time they have deliver what the said would do, I also have one of there service guarantees ( Gold ) to give me piece of mind - great company to deal with great value forward money"
"Great service. Arrived in 2 days of ordering Only thing I’d say is the update on order progress was non existent. Would be nice to have known it had been dispatched."
"Swift service.Just what I wanted."
"Coffee Solutions are an organised and helpful company. I especially like their monthly phone call to find out if we need an more supplies. It means there is one less thing to think about which is great for a busy company like our own."
"I find the service and products excellent but the machine we have on occasion causes us lots of problems; however I would not hesitate to recommend Coffee Solutions to any of my colleagues or business contacts."
"I can always get through to you on the phone and you have helped us out by allowing us to sample different types of filter coffee you stock and rushing coffee to us on short notice when we have unexpectedly run out. its perhaps not always clear when the orders will arrive, and it might be good to give an estimated day of delivery as standard when orders are made? We are very happy with the coffee we get from you and I think its of a high quality and good taste - we prefer the café office gourmet coffee in taste to more expensive types which you stock."
Thank your for your review Emma, please note our delivery days are the same each week, you are in Zone 1 and your delivery day is a Monday, if this is not the case for any reason (bank holidays etc..) then we would advise you when it would be changed to (usually the next working day). apologies you felt that we are not always clear on advising days, i hope the above information helps you.
if you have any further issues please do not hesitate to contact the office.
Many Thanks
Callum
"Coffee Solutions have looked after us extremely well from choosing the machine to finding the right blend of coffee that suits our needs."
"Coffee solutions are always quick to respond to an enquiry"
"BRILLANT COFFEE, AND STAFF AT THE OFFICE IS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL"
Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee is rated 4.93 based on 133 reviews