Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee Reviews

Rectory Farm
Brewery Road
Pampisford

Tell us how Coffee Solutions - Simply,great coffee made you happy
I recently purchased a frankie A600 coffee machine from Coffee Solutions and I have been extremely impressed with the service I have received. I initally was going to purchase through a different supplier but when I made contact with Jan Revill not only did she manage to beat a very competitive quote she has been able to supply us with coffee beans that I have received such positive feedback from our customers. I will continue to purchase all my Coffee needs whilst we recieve this superb service.
Just bought Jura coffee machine service and information given at time of purchase most helpful as to what model to choose have enjoyed Coffee Solutions Coffee for many years previous to the purchase of this machine
Valli went above and beyond to help us out today! First class service. Thank you!!
Coffee Solutions has been fantastic. Having spent the best part of a year investigating coffee machines suitable for a high-volume fast-paced retail environment I had almost given up because of the vast range of options, and the complexity of machine specifications, purchase, service and lease agreements. Jan Revill from Coffee Solutions walked me through all the options and answered every question unambiguously and promptly. We chose a Franke machine, which was delivered and installed promptly and efficiently and Franke engineers have been quick to resolve the teething issues we experienced. The coffee the Franke machine produces is exceptional. And whilst it it cannot deliver some of the magic from a barista with a manual machine it is hugely efficient and our customers love it. I have already begun investigating how we can utilise a second machine and I will be back.
Extremely professional and very helpful before and after punches , fast and efficient service .
Very pleased with the customer service and speed at which Coffee Solutions repaired my 18 year old coffee machine. It was returned to me looking like a brand new machine. Very happy and will most certainly use them again.
Great service really helpful service from Jan
Fast service, very polite staff on phone. Thank you.
Outstanding company to deal with from start to finish, Products and machines set up in showroom With demos and a wealth of knowledge from the team running me through my new bean 2 cup machine .
Thanks Mike for making this sale simply great.
great coffee machine and service .. i shall carry on using. Thank you
swift friendly service, and a great product. would recommend.
Marc Lamprell was a star! He’s incredibly helpful, providing guidance and support from start to finish.
I was recommended to this company by my brother in law and they didn't disappoint. The service from start to finish was brilliant and Mike was extremely helpful providing information on all of the coffee machines options based on my requirements.
Great service from all. Really helped me out of a muddle when equipment needed updating - very professional. Now moving over to using products too.
Arrived quickly in these trying times.
Ordered Sunday 19th arrived Friday 24th
Be a while until I open up to use though.
Great service from Coffee Solutions. Our company remains open and staff who are in have had a delivery of coffee today. Coffee Solutions staff are quick to act on emails, are friendly and are always looking after the customers needs even in these unprecedented times. Thank you Coffee Solutions.
Simply great service from start to finish
I always receive fantastic service from these guys. My first choice every time are the Cafe Velluto beans, beautiful flavour liked by all my customers.
Brunch Cafe
They were very helpful when our old coffee machine packed up.
They sold and delivered a second hand machine the next day.
Really good service.