Clegg Gifford Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford
Read Clegg Gifford Reviews

About Clegg Gifford:

Clegg Gifford was founded in 1968 as a general insurance broker, which later evolved into a Lloyd's broker.

Where we are today - Today CG maintains a broad spectrum of both personal and commercial insurance products and is a well-known broker in the UK Insurance Industry, with a national clientele and a heritage in the motor trade.

Tell us how Clegg Gifford made you happy
They cancelled me during the corona virus while i am sick in bed
Great service and quick and easy..
Great communication and calls returned quickly with useful responses. Price and cover are good Phone numbers need updating on website and some emails. 🙁 Excellent help from Melanie and Taylor. Been with them 7 years now enough said!
i am existing customer of cg .Mid databsae never updated itself .have to ring them everytime to confirm . added car on policy and when i sold i tried to remove from policy ,it was not on policy at all. customer service said they didn't receive any request. it happened several times. big issue i am facing now is , they are not adding my new car which is 2016 mercedes insurance group 32 . they says its not standard car. they won't add any car over insurance group 28 , its not mention anywhere in policy about insurance group restriction . . i'm paying £220 a month for trader policy . they are con artist. full of lies ,
They cancelled my motor trade insurance during the Corona virus when i was sick in bed
In thirty years of business I have never dealt with such an inept, incompetent insurance broker as Clegg Gifford a complete shambles.
AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID - I am only giving one star because it does not let me have the option to put no stars. Please do not go with this company, I am putting this as a warning as the minute you do I can guarantee that you will be on here writing the same as me. If you live in the Channel Islands shop around because our insurance is really good and if you find a low quote all the other companies will beat it. The attitude of these staff members is disgraceful, no one cares about you or even cares a little bit to help you. You are transferred through without any warnings, if you get put through to the wrong department Harry will have a massive go at you because of his fellow staff members mistake. Harry is also now my post man as a letter which he claims was sent out 6 weeks ago got delivered to me. Chris Neil (can be found on facebook) works for Clegg Gifford but now goes under the name European insurance. He also used to work in the shop when it was over here. They will only tell you after 3 days on the phone to them that this is the person that you need to get in touch with. No one told me this until 1 hour before everything closes on a Friday afternoon. THANK YOU This company is just a pure disgrace, you can find much cheaper online or with your local companies. I can only wish someone told me this when I went and got insured by them. Employees of this company are disgraceful and need to be put on courses of how to have simple manners. I will continue to complain about this company and warn every other person of them. Jersey is an incredibly small island and word gets around fast. You are a disgrace. I record all of my phone calls - I will share these on your facebook page and then post the link back here. At the beginning of writing this I got on the phone to Ross Gower - I now am paying insurance £100 cheaper and got my temp insurance disc. Clegg Gifford - Email me, call me. Id love to chat about this (of course don't over do yourself and get back to me in a timely manner someone might have a heart attack!)
Excellent service from Clegg Gifford,
I absolutely advise against anyone and I will definitely not use this incompetent insurer myself !!! A week of waiting time for NCD confirmation to insure the van elsewhere as here I did not get an offer to extend for another year. I am out of work for a week without a van !!! Incredible ignorance. So far I have not received a confirmation and if I lose my contract due to my absence from work because I am no longer a reliable contractor, I will apply to the court for compensation for lost days at work and loss of contract
Give Lorraine a pay rise she’s superb and professional ❤️👌🏻
She was very helpful to me , she tuke her time and explained everything that I needed to know and how to go about it 🥂
Best service !! Very good stuff
I am very happy with the service provided, Kelly was great, prompt, efficient. Will definitely deal with Clegg Gifford again in the future, a few months ago I recommended it to few a few friends and they are now happy customers with CG.
very good helpful customers
Laura excellent service very helpful thanks
martin craughwell motor trade policy very impressed with the mid part was done in a couple mintes- BRILL, ta.
Very helpful staff. Resolved our problem straight away. I would highly recommend trade ex. The staff member that dealt with my problems was Lauren ruffle.
Service was ok
first class service spot on
I would like to thank clegg Gifford and. Joanne slatter for all their help and. Assistance in dealing with the DVLA .thanks very much Joanne.
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.38 based on 803 reviews