Clegg Gifford Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

Tell us how Clegg Gifford made you happy
Unfortunately I won't using clegg gifford again, as they are overpriced.... But many thanks on yr service.
Phoned today to add a driver, spoke with Lauren who was very professional and honest about cost etc. Alway found them very easy to deal with what I would say is the annual renewal never seems decrease would consider going elsewhere on cost alone. Don't get other reviews that say they never answer phone, in 9 years of being a customer always got through when needed to
Not easy to get to on the phone. Once I did get to speak to Pal Dave things were dealt with fairly easily. Probably better to communicate by email rather than phone if you want an answer to anything.
I have been a Private Hire Driver policy holder for over 15 years with Westminster Insurance run by Cl egg Clifford, who have always been very profession and speedily helpful on all occasions. Of course these day we all have to do comparisons but I remained with them because they do thing on the phone very quickly without any delays. Terry Lyden
I used CG to get a policy. The insurers requested proof of residency which I sent to CG. They never passed it onto the insurers and my policy was cancelled. The insurer refuse to deal with me saying I have to go through the broker. I spent several hours phoning and emailing but no to response. Not only has my policy been cancelled but they are refusing to pay back anything from the premium I have paid. Update. CG have sorted out the issues. I now have my policy back. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.
Filling the actual agreement in was very easy and informative but I clicked on the wrong figure, as it wasn't very clear what the final amount would be and consequently paid £30 more than I need have done!
I'm still awaiting my policy
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.37 based on 801 reviews