Clegg Gifford Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

How would you rate Clegg Gifford ?

"Always easy to deal with and recognise Joanne Slater’s cheerful voice as soon as she comes on the phone. The staff make it a personal, friendly experience rather than just a business transaction. Five star service."
"Staff are always ready to help and nothing is too much trouble. Had a girl called Joanne Slater today. She made it all very easy and I even had a laugh with her whilst handing over a large sum of my money"
"Friday 19/10/18 started calling at 3.24pm no answer at all eventually spoke to Mrs.Mason who tried to put me through again 5 min wait & no joy so hung up. Called back to tell Mrs.Mason still no answer & for a supervisor to call me & 25 mins later i received a call saying "i believe you wanted a quote for motor trade insurance" yes i sure did but not with your company they demostrate poor telephone communication skills & "Sorry about that mate" is not good enough. Previously been with Tradex (5years) but not again as this broker is a time wasting joker. Mr.Mellors (Derbyshire)"
"Prompt delivery of documents , please staff ,"
"Absolutely disgusting.... i was unable to re-new my traders policy because of them never answering the phone, forced to go elsewhere after it lapsed, now its been a further 2 weeks of no answering, i cant get my no claims bonus off them and the only time i got through was by blagging them into thinking i was a new customer, which they then lied to me and have never got back, i now stand to lose my money and my new policy with another company, its about to be terminated because of Clegg Giffords incompetence!!! YOU IDIOTS NEED TO CONTACT ME AND QUICKLY.....TODAY!!!"
"The young lady who dealt with my enquiry was very efficient and polite it took her a couple of minutes to deal with my request Regards Scott Randall"
"Great service from people that know the needs of the taxi trade"
"Consistently amazing service. Great price on my Taxi insurance renewal. The customer service is what really makes this company stand out."
"I have been a customer of Clegg Gifford for 9 years. I always have full confidence that Shaun Anderson goes out of his way to meet my requirements, he always makes sure that he gets the best deal for me. C&G are a great company and I will be a customer for the foreseeable future as long as they remain competitive."
"no drama and very helpful"
"it was great to get cover for our new driver thank you so much Katie u was great help thank you"
"I have found the services of Clegg Gifford excellent in all areas. The recent services of Miss Ellis Hodder are second to none. Many thanks to the team."
"Very happy with customers service provided by ellis"
"Just put the phone down again, we have called, we have emailed, we have asked for a manager and still no one replies to us. If someone in this company does care could you please call us"
"The member of staff I spoke to told me everything I needed to know & was courteous and polite."
"Kathleen Sheehan was very polite and had great customer skills !"
"They were able to provide a prompt policy renewal service. The agents are helpful and courteous."
"VERY REAL SUPPORTER , INSTANT RESPONSE ."
"Rebecca always makes an effort with my queries. Always happy to return to CG."
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.29 based on 214 reviews