Clegg Gifford Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

How would you rate Clegg Gifford ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Rob Byrne is extremely helpful resolving any queries and getting any problems resolved effectively and efficiently, that we come across within our agency."
Variety Insurance & Financial Services Ltd
Unverified Reviewer
"Had to get a policy renewed at the 11th hour. Spoke to Luke Stanton and he stayed on the phone until my email arrived and then confirmed renewal. Hopefully we will receive the documents as quickly Cheers Luke"
"I requested amendments on one of our clients renewal invitations and Robert Byrne carried out the changes very quickly and provided me with the amended renewal terms. Thanks Robert for the quick turnaround."
"I find Rob Bryne, very helpful. Rob works diligently with other members of his team to find a solutions to problems and queries that we come across daily at our agency."
Nicholas Hopkins
Verified Buyer
"I have recently started a new business selling newly converted VW Campervans. I had difficulty getting the cover I required as a new business. Clegg Gifford listened carefully to my requirements and sourced the appropriate insurance at a good price. I would highly recommend them. Nick Hopkins (Taurus Campers Ltd.)"
Alex Constantinou
Unverified Reviewer
"I've neen with clegg gifford for quite a few years now and joanne slater has always very helpful and professional. I would recommend this company"
Mark Johnston
Unverified Reviewer
"Clegg Gifford insured my taxi. I spoke to Joanne Slater, who was helpful, courteous and professional."
"I dealt with Nancy, she was very helpful and friendly. She wanted to deal with any queries I had to the best of her ability, definitely recommend!"
"Joanne was very pleasant and helpful."
"Multi car policy is great for me - always VERY helpful service - used for many years and never needed to change. Thanks so much!! C-:"
Dawid Zoltaszek
Unverified Reviewer
"The lady on the phone Joanne Slater was extra helpful this morning.. Very informative and kept her promise. I’m very pleased Thank you Dawid"
"You can always get through to someone on the phone and everyone I have spoken to has been able to help with being passed round the house like other companies I have dealt with."
Christopher Nicol
Unverified Reviewer
"Service and communication is second to none. Superb performance in every aspect."
"very good company wan they taking your money and very bad when they paying out a clam all my email ignored"
Mohammad Zafar
Unverified Reviewer
"Sherrie Anderson was very helpful , speedy reply to my emails and answered all my queries and she was very polite and professional when I rang to renew my policy.šŸ‘šŸ¼ Thank you Sherrie Anderson"
Mohamed Boumir
Verified Reviewer
"Sherrie Anderson Was very helpful & quick to renewing my policy."
Steve Holroyd
Unverified Reviewer
"Prompt service from them . Joanne Slater was excellent from start to finish cannot praise her highly enough."
"Joanne Slater was polite and very helpful and renewed my taxi policy quickly"
"Kathleen Sheehan made everything simple clear and understandable for me which I appreciate thank you so much"
"Very good company. Excellent service especially Joanne slater. Credit to her job and company."
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.27 based on 152 reviews