Clegg Gifford Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

Tell us how Clegg Gifford made you happy

"Shaun Anderson 5 stars"
"Very helpful and friendly staff. Joanne slater today helped me renew my policy and was very helpful and quick dealing with me! I’ve used this company for many years now and have never had a problem with them, they are very competitive in price and I would recommend them."
"I am very greatful to Mr Christian for his professionalism and his passion for what he does at Clegg Gifford as he had the upmost endless time for my circumstances in which helped me back on the road. Thank you all at Clegg Gifford Best regards Haydar Sahin."
"I had conversation with Joanne Slater, she was very helpful."
"I got my renewal with Clegg Clifford this year and i cant fault the customer service i have recieved. I initially spoke to Rebecca but after Sarah-Jane Tracey made sure my renewal went smootly. The lovely ladies are amazing and ever so helpful. I got prompt replies and didnt spend hours waiting on the phone to get through to somebody. Definitely recommend."
"You take forever on everything, try do your work quicker, you are not efficient at all."
"Excellent experience from start to finish. My initial enquiry with Rebecca Ross was to enable me to add a couple of drivers on to my policy. Within a couple of hours she came back with the quote for the additional premium. Once I had the additional drivers details, and signatures on the Proposal form, Rebecca made sure that it went through without a hitch. I can't fault her service. In between the start and finish (two separate days), I did also speak with Lauren who was equally as efficient as Rebecca. Thanks again."
"Rebecca Ross from edinburgh office Has dealt with my renewel this year, fast and speedy responce and excellent service. Keep up the good work Rebecca.."
"I had a meeting with Lauren ruffle - what a pleasure to deal with someone that knows what she is talking about- wish all the staff were as good as her"
"I was having some difficulty sending photos over the net .i spoke with a young lady named Joanne Slater who went over and above to help a Rec dinosaur.my whole experience with Clegg Gifford has been made very easy due in large part to the staff I have been in contact with cheerfulness and professionalness many thanks for making life easier."
"I have been on waiting for someone to contact me back for 3 days and heard nothing. I have now rung 2 times to chase them on a quote on a renewal of my insurance and I have held for 30 minutes each time."
"Prompt response and query dealt with efficiently by Nancy"
"Nice and polite very helpful 👍"
"Great job done by Lauren Ruffle Edinburgh listened to me then dealt with speedily and efficiently Well done 👍"
"Great Customer service Special thanks to Joanne Slater For providing a great service."
"I was happy with the service Shaun Anderson gave me. Very helpful bloke. Thanksibrahim"
"Great service. My lovely Jaguar has been insured for six years and the staff are really terrific. They are highly efficient and do their best to be as flexible as possible. They really appreciate renewed business unlike other companies who just hammer up premiums. Much better to talk to a real person and they answer the phone straight away. No complaints whatsoever."
"I received a call not long after going on the site and putting my details in, I was well happy with the level of customer service I got from Rob, talked me through at every stage and the weight on my shoulders has lifted now. Excellent service from Rob, couldn't do enough for me, exceptional, will forward on to my mates about joining your company when their policy is up... 5 stars...Boom"
"Joanne Slater at Clegg Gifford gave me very helpful advise She was polite and knowledgeable and efficient I will always ask for her when I call"
"Spoke to Rebecca Ross today to add car on to my policy she was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with 😁"
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.31 based on 260 reviews