Clegg Gifford Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

How would you rate Clegg Gifford?

"I have had PCO insurance with them for 2yrs. Excellent service from Joanne Slater, she was extremely helpful. However, I had to switch to a different company this year due to their price hike. One would imagine your insurance will be lower over the period of two years but their prices kept going up."
Sagvan Ahmad
Verified Buyer
"Joanne slater the best Work in an office"
Sodrul Mazid
"Promt service"
"Policy 631737 Had a few tech issues so emailed. Got a call from Joanne (Slater) Almost by return. V helpful. Matter sorted and all ok. Excellent service. Again!!!"
"Never answer phones"
"Excellent customer service very helpful Joanne slater thank you"
Peter De Zeeuw
Verified Reviewer
"Some of the most obstructive staff I have ever come across. After many years of being a Homefleet customer I have left due to the attitude of some of the staff. A Mr McDonald in claims is the specific reason I will not renew my three vehicles with CG, I refuse to deal with a company that employs people so disinterested in my business. His attitude this year was very much in keeping with the person who did my renewal last year. Thank you to Louise who was the only helpful person I found in trying to arrange my renewals this year, she was able to find the claim that Mr McDonald denied existed and correct my NCD from 4 years as I was advised by someone else to 14. A relief to find someone knowledgeable and efficient. If the management would like more information I would be happy to be contacted."
Chiltern Cars
Verified Buyer
"Reference: L/ILF/MFL/0070021 Been with this company for about 20 years. Joanne Slater has always been extremely helpful whilst dealing with our queries. She has alwaus gone above and beyond to facilitate us. Can’t thank her enough."
"Thanks to Joanne Slater for the resolution."
Paul From Aldershot
Verified Reviewer
"Great service many thanks to Joanne Slater for all your help."
"Emailed with a few queries regarding my renewal and, from Kathleen, got a prompt and full reply to every point raised. Always refreshing to get some customer service!! RW Policy L/WST/MTX/0193534."
Andrew Franklin
Verified Buyer
"Paul is a top guy, always quick to respond to email or phone messages. I like being able to deal with him directly this is key reason for staying with Clegg Gifford. A admin charge has been introduced this year which I don’t believe was present before this is my reason for 4 stars as opposed to 5."
Clayton Dean
Verified Buyer
"Since dealing direct and having Paul Micallef as my direct contact I have had the reassurance and confidence of knowing that everytime I have needed a policy in place ahead of time or within a few hours he has been on hand and available. I havent dealt with anyone else or wanted to whilst been a client. Prior I had spoken to people but was never clear on what we were covered for. I have recommended to only speak with Paul and to use Clegg Gifford to all who are in the same business."
Hannah Lewis
Verified Reviewer
"Hi Joanne Slater was really helpful and chatty and turned renewing round in minutes and then we had a lovely chat. We fully recommend your company to anybody that asks who to use. To be fair dealing with Joanne makes us promote the business as she is so nice."
Happy In Essex
Unverified Reviewer
"Joann sorted my problem out quickly and with no fuss ..."
"Don’t waist your time, rude and never answer phone , tradex were far better"
Adam Gould
Verified Buyer
"Very curious and aficiant well done Ashley"
Shanzer Hussain
Verified Reviewer
"Lisa was a very helpful advisor as I have been calling the company for the past 2 weeks and received minimal help. As soon as I spoke to Lisa today she helped me with everything that I needed and sent me the documents that I required to fill out and prevent the cancellation of my motor trade policy . Now whenever I call the company I specifically ask for Lisa as she is the most helpful, nice and very polite. I would highly recommend for her to be used by the company as she is a good advisor. Thanks Lisa!"
Nick Hopkins
Verified Buyer
"I recently took out a motor trade policy with you. I dealt with Rob. My requirements were very specific and quite complicated as I am a new business. Rob listened to my requirements and took a great deal of time and effort to ensure he found the right product. He also gave me some very useful advice. I am very happy with the service I received and would be more than happy to recommend you to friends and colleagues in the trade."
"‭Paul is always happy to help and also go the extra mile to ensure the best cover for the best price . I have been now with them for several years and while price is always important it’s the quality of the cover for the price that makes the difference and they win hands down for this ."
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.19 based on 130 reviews