Clegg Gifford Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

How would you rate Clegg Gifford?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Don’t waist your time, rude and never answer phone , tradex were far better"
Adam Gould
Verified Buyer
"Very curious and aficiant well done Ashley"
Shanzer Hussain
Verified Reviewer
"Lisa was a very helpful advisor as I have been calling the company for the past 2 weeks and received minimal help. As soon as I spoke to Lisa today she helped me with everything that I needed and sent me the documents that I required to fill out and prevent the cancellation of my motor trade policy . Now whenever I call the company I specifically ask for Lisa as she is the most helpful, nice and very polite. I would highly recommend for her to be used by the company as she is a good advisor. Thanks Lisa!"
Nick Hopkins
Verified Buyer
"I recently took out a motor trade policy with you. I dealt with Rob. My requirements were very specific and quite complicated as I am a new business. Rob listened to my requirements and took a great deal of time and effort to ensure he found the right product. He also gave me some very useful advice. I am very happy with the service I received and would be more than happy to recommend you to friends and colleagues in the trade."
"‭Paul is always happy to help and also go the extra mile to ensure the best cover for the best price . I have been now with them for several years and while price is always important it’s the quality of the cover for the price that makes the difference and they win hands down for this ."
"Would usually recommend due to great customer service, however in recent months it is not possible to get hold of over the phone, which is unacceptable when you are making changes regularly."
"Never answer the phone & also never reply to emails. Shocking service!"
"never answer the phone. used to have excellent service"
"Dealt with renewal promptly and professionally, Sherrie Anderson replied quickly."
"no one to answer phones, very expensive ,once found a good insurer the struggles to get my ncb is unbelievable. very very poor if i could mark no stars i would have!!"
Mark Mills
Verified Buyer
"Clegg Gifford are always a helpful call away with sorting out any questions we might have without a fuss and can help with any alteration we might need during the course of our working year. We would recommend them to anyone!"
Cressida Bullock
Verified Reviewer
"Awful. Can't get through to anyone on the phone or when I do I was hung up on."
Lee Fulford
Verified Buyer
"Been dealing with Paul Micallef at Clegg Gifford for around 3 years. He and the team have been superb, always immediately on hand to answer queries. Emailed are generally answered within the hour. The policy was Taylor made for me so covers everything I need."
"old boy, Dick Laurance can't help enough his side kick pual is very profesional in there work sorted me with my renewal easy to deal with"
John Tutchings
Unverified Reviewer
"I have been dealing with this company for my motor trade insurance for the last 3 years. Paul Micallef is always available and very perfessional I am very please with the service I receive"
"Great service. Been with them since 2012. Very helpful and professional. I am a tour guide and my car is insured for hire and reward cover with a fabulous policy. Cant praise them enough!"
John Sankey
Verified Buyer
"First class service. Very polite and helpful"
"What a bunch of tossers! A bank error saw the cancellation of my direct debit. I phoned and told them, "blah,blah,blah, not to worry, call in when you return from holiday, write a new direct debit, policy won't be cancelled, note on your file, "etc, only to be sent texts threateming cancellation of my policy, etc. Does the left hand know what the right hands doing? And no way to contact them because it's Christmas! Great service ... NOT! Why did I waste my time in the first place contacting them??"
"HAD TO CANCEL MY POLICY TO GET MID UPDATED, MEANING NO CARS ON IT. THEN WHEN I TRIED TO COMPLAIN THEY SAID NOT TAKING ON ANY MORE POLICIES. TRIED TO STITCH ME UP, STRAIGHT TO THE OMBUDSMAN AND FOS, THINKING I NEED THEM, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE A POLICY WITH THEM OR THEIR SISTER COMPANY TRADEX, SPENT A FORTUNE OVER THE YEARS, NOT A SINGLE CLAIM, TAKES THEM 3 MTHS TO EVEN UPDATE MID TO CARS THAT GET SOLD BEFORE THEY SHOW UP AS BEING INSURED. WARNING WARNING WARNING"
Mary Petty
Verified Buyer
"Rob Howard, gave us support and advice throughout our enquiry, we would recommend him for promotion and/or a pay rise. His knowledge and experience shone through all conversations and he helped in every enquiry."
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.19 based on 115 reviews