Clegg Gifford Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

How would you rate Clegg Gifford ?

"Joanne slater was extremely helpful , cheerful and nice ."
"Joanne Slater Is very helpful person."
"SPOKE TO LUKE SPANTON REGARDING A RENEWAL FOR ONE OF MY CLIENTS. WAS REALLY HELPFUL AND WE SECURED ANOTHER RENEWAL FOR ANOTHER 12 MONTHS ! REALLY HELPFUL. PLEASURE WORKING WITH …"
"I spoke to Andrew Bellanoff at 4:50pm and he dealt with my enquiry very swiftly and efficiently. I think Tradex will acknowledge that you have seen some challenging times over recent years and it is re-assuring to see so many more positive reviews. Keep up the good work."
"Very helpful"
"Efficient, quick and very competitive in price. Very friendly and personable operator"
"Good helpful information when I finally got through could improve the amount of time it takes to answer the phone.,"
"Very efficient renewal service"
"Requested NCD for a historic client and it arrived within minutes. Thanks Nancy Maskell"
"It took 2 weeks to reply to my request regarding a renewal. When I tried to call I couldn't get through, so quite pleased they won't be offering renewal and I won't have to deal with them again!"
"Excellent Work by Luke Spanton today, thank you."
"Frankie was very helpful And very efficient . Clegg Gifford have always been great to deal with"
"As per usual Luke Spanton was really helpful on a case I was stuck on. Without his help I would have lost this risk. Keep up the good work Luke."
"I had a conversation with Robert Byrne in the underwriting department today, about a pending renewal. He has managed to answer all of my questions and he has been able to sort everything I needed on this renewal, much appreciated."
"Rebeca was super helpful and informative..."
"Kathleen was super helpful and informative"
"Thank you for a great fast service great customer care. Kindest regards Mr Gill"
"I requested amendments on one of our clients renewal invitations. I had the pleasure of speaking to Luke at Clegg Gifford. He carried out the changes very quickly and provided me with the amended renewal terms. All I can say is that Luke is a credit to your company."
"Luke Spanton - lovely to speak and extremely helpful - helped me secure a renewal :)"
"He was very efficient said what he would do for me and did it right away excellent service"
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.35 based on 178 reviews