Clegg Gifford Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clegg Gifford

Tell us how Clegg Gifford made you happy
Kelly Kendall was extremely helpful in me processing my e- mails.Many thanks.
Kelly Cooper thank you for your attention to detail and to go always one step further. Your service shows that’s why I have come back year after year. Thank you.
Hi These people might not be the most cheapest insurance brokers but the difference is only a few pounds if that Does that really matter??? No as they always answer the phone rapidly You can always get hold of someone You can email them and they get back straight away usually telling you any issue they have fixed the problem Never had an issue with C G and they always help and sort the job Top team and i would not be without them Well done CG
Pamela Ferguson is the best ! Always gets everything right that’s why I have switched back from others companies to Tradex
I’ve spoken to Chanel medi today who was very helpful, polite and sorted out my problems thouroly, a pleasure to be sorted smoothly
Thank you Hen-Roy Brown for your help. Sorted my insurance quickly and without any stress. Good customer service. Highly recommended.
Robert Howard responded quickly and efficiently.
John Coleman is a top man ! No messing around ! You are a really busy company and I have rang a few times over the years and waited patiently on hold :) ... now I’ve have John on speed email ....... life a breeze yours Ben
Best customer service Always keep you updated Wish i had used this company years earlier Now when my renewal comes i know im in safe hands
Kelly Kendal sorted my insurance with ease and without stress thanks u
Thank you sarha-jane Tracey for you help. I received your email yesterday, and was very happy with your service.
Good service from Lorna helpful and understanding, and Rebecca Ross for all her help as well .
Customer service is brill thanks Nancy and Jimmy 2 years and no problems only help from this company keep it up guys an girls
Excellent and efficient service from Rebecca Ross from the Edinburgh office
Very professional as they have been for the last 19 years,and Leon answered all my questions promptly
I have been with this company for a few years and I’ve received very good service. Would definitely recommend.
very helpful broker all the times, thank you
Joanne Slater just gets it done!….. no dramas, just well informed, amiable, good value service … and she sounds like she quite enjoys her job !!…. Unlike most of the other miserable brokers I’ve spoken to over the last month ….. are you reading this Quotax!!!!! 100% recommended.
Gareth Mccarthy from Clegg Gifford is patient, knowledgeable, helpful, with an excellent telephone voice and flawless manners. Just remarkable. Thank you. It all sounds too stressful and expensive for me to open a taxi business, this is not a criticism of Clegg Gifford just an awareness of the amount of crazy ignorant intoxicated pedestrians there are on Swansea roads. Thank you. Regards, Mr Callan L Michael.
I have taxi insurance via Clegg Gifford and their staff are always helpful and knowledgeable whenever I need assistance. I spoke with Gavin earlier and his help with my insurance problem was exemplary.
Clegg Gifford is rated 4.38 based on 800 reviews