Claudio Lugli Reviews

of reviewers recommend Claudio Lugli
Read Claudio Lugli Reviews
Excellent quality and stand out designs set Claudio Lungi apart from other clothing designers and manufacturers. Look great, feel great.
I was very impressed by the speed of delivery. A shirt I ordered on Friday afternoon was with me by Saturday morning. It proved the wrong size, was sent back that day and its 6XL replacement appeared on Tuesday morning! That's what I call service! The shirt proved as vibrant in the flesh as in the photographs. I am really very pleased with my shirt in terms of size, cut, colour and fabric and will be ordering more in the future. The sizings take a bit of getting used to: 6XL is what I'd call 3XL but once you've mastered this difference you are buying into 'A-list style' at affordable prices! There's nothing on the high street I can see to match these bold, eye-catching designs!
Outstanding shirts good price got 2 mystery shirts and 2 face masks come in 24 hours quality oitstanding
always happy to deal with claudio lugli the products are top class and you feel top class when wearing . would not purchase shirts from anywhere else, highly recommend.
The women's shirts are stunning. I wear one and everyone says how gorgeous it is. The quality is superb. Little details about the buttons, etc. Delivery was really quick and they wash and wear beautifully. My abstract shirt is gorgeous and the fit is perfect.
I have been buying Claudio Lugli shirts since 2018. They are superb statement pieces and whenever I wear them I always get."Wow!"
Quality clothing, excellent customer services and speedy delivery.
Got a few shirts now very good quality. Last one was a present for some one. Love to go to the shop one day
Great service
Fabulous shirts. Very well made and the satin cotton is really comfortable agains the skin. The shirts were delivered on time and well packaged.
Fantastic company. eye catching clothes love wearing them always get great comments from people especially in the States. Well Done Claudio Lugli...
Always on time deliveries ,great clothing superb company
Very good quality shirts
Fantastic service, great shirt
disappointed in the time C/L took for delivery. And actually CHARGED! for the inconvenience. Other C/L Suppliers deliver NEXT DAY. and offer free delivery. I definately won't use them again. ALAN TOMKINSON
Not sure the quality is really there for this price point. The shirt itself is fine but the print is not great and only on one side of the fabric. Pretty disappointed to be honest.
My boyfriend has for the last 7 years + has brought your shirts. He always look so smart and is complemented quite often from many people. The shirts are of good quality and always wash up nice.
I now have over 50 of your shirts love all of them the quality and style cannot be beaten Thank you
Great service for great shirts
Top quality shirts I 100% recommend them